NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Tobacco (T) cards, except T206 B/S/T

Old 08-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Administrator

Default Selling Entire T206 Collection. Offers Considered

Posted By: joe brennan

In the last few days I have been sadden by events that have led me to this decision. I no long want to be associated with Pre War collectors and the cards themselves. If you click on my link you will find about 120 Graded T206's that are for sale. This is not a fire sale as money is not the reason I am leaving the hobby. I understand this should be posted in the B/S/T thread and if Leon is kind enough to let this run for a few day becasue I am here to post the reasons.

Integrity is a very importtant part of life and if you have lost faith in the people around you, there is no reason to associate with them any longer.
I truly believe that there are some fine people in the hobby but with all the shady dealings , scammer and in ability or willingness to out and obviously shady auction, I find my self disappointed in people that I trusted would do the right thing.

Therefore, I will pursure other avenues that hopefully have a strong moral integrity and a hobby that has less contriversy around every corner and people that have the same moral values that Ithink I possess.

Thank you for listening and I hope every here reads between the lines. Please don't e-mail me for details at this time, but in some future thread, (which I will not be posting anymore0 I may pop my head in and let member decide if a certain group of people didn't do the right thing.

PLease take a look at my cards, it's a wonderful collection that took me many years to assemble and wa assemble for eye appeal, not what some $7.50 grader on crack thougt.

It's been a great ride. I've enjoyed many people here and had many laughs, expecially the Seinfeld threads, the "WE" threads and Jay bluntly honest opinions.Have had many deal go very right and I thank you all. Joe

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/2dueces/T206%20COLLECTION/

In Rememberance of James W. Brennan Sr. 1924-1982. Dad, thanks for everything you did for me.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

email sent, please let me know.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob

Email sent

Rob

Old 08-25-2007, 07:52 PM