NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-26-2009, 03:18 PM

Default WSSCA card show in Seattle (Shoreline) WA, May 30th and 31st

The Washington State Sports Collectors Association (WSSCA) Summer Convention will be held this weekend, May 30th and 31st.

There will be 44 tables. A list of dealers and other show information is available on the WSSCA web site: www.wssca.net

The show again will be held at Meridian Park Elementary School in Shoreline, WA. The School's address is 17077 Meridian Ave. N, Shoreline, WA (about 10 minutes north of downtown Seattle). If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me an email. Show hours are 9-5 on Saturday, and 9-3 on Sunday.

There will be dealers with Pre-war cards, including Mark Macrae, Keith Schneider, and Rich Faber. We are happy to welcome back Josh Evans of Lelands (Josh will be setting up for the first time since the 1990s). Mike Brailey, Rob Adesso, Matt Sears and I will have two tables of pre-war as well.

I hope to see some Net 54ers at the show,

Andrew Jerome
Old 05-27-2009, 05:56 PM

We hope to see some people from Net54 attend this show! It's always a good show with lots of material! Bring some cards for trade if you'd like
Old 05-27-2009, 11:00 PM

Should be a good show. Wish I could attend but the last time I went the wife was not happy with how much I spent . I am trying to avoid temptation with the state of the economy.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:30 PM

I'm heading down from Vancouver to attend on Saturday. This is my first time attending, and I look forward to it.

BTW, I tried to do as suggested on the web site for the show and contact a couple dealers in advance via e-mail with my interests. I sent 2 e-mails - one bounced back, and the other dealer hasn't responded...?

Anyways, I'm hoping to find some pre-War items to purchase that will fit within my collection.

Cheers,
Blair
Old 05-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Robert A

Blair,

Feel free to email me at robertadesso@hotmail.com and let me know what you're interested in.

See you at the show.

Rob
Old 05-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Barry

This will be my third or fourth year attending and I look forward to this weekend and hopefully adding to my collection of 1914 Cracker Jacks and mid-grade t205's.

Regards,

Barry
Old 05-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Jim

Default wssca show

Anyone going up from the Portland area? Love to go but don't have a ride, can help with gas, please email me if anyone can help jimoor@hotmail.com. thanks Never mind, the funding for more cards took a hit so will not be able to go. I'd cancel this post but can't figure out how...

Last edited by pitchernut; 05-29-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: change of plans
Old 05-31-2009, 12:09 AM
Bill Cohon

Well, hooray, I found an opening in my schedule. I plan to stop by on Sunday to search for t212's or t205's. I hope the show is going well so far.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Bill Cohon

Congratulations, Andrew, on a really nice show. There were a lot of nice people there, and some terrific material. I found some t205's I needed, some Obaks that just appealed to me, and some Jewish boxers. Thanks for putting in the time and effort.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:10 AM

Yup - really good show and some great people! Had a lot of fun on Saturday, for sure.

Cheers,
Blair
Old 06-02-2009, 02:23 PM

Default WSSCA Show

once again - a great show, great people, great merchandise AND great weather! Mark must have dragged that California sunshine up north for us. what a great bunch of guys. It was good to see Josh again and I hope he decides to join us for future shows. it ain't the biggest show in the country - but it is the oldest and has to rank high up there for one of the most congenial groups. Here's looking forward to our Winter show and to next June's show - our 38th Annual!
Old 06-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Mark Macrae

Default Kudos to THE CREW

Another great Seattle experience... Thanks to Andrew and all the others that made it a worthwhile trip up.... The total opposite of a kidney stone... Excruciating fun.....See you in November....