NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 10-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Bob Andrews

I've been hunting for a copy of the 1959 Topps Venezuela Ace Hurlers #159 (Pierce and Roberts) for the longest. Anyone that has a lead on one...I'd really appreciate it!
Old 10-09-2018, 01:57 PM

Just sent in a really nice 62 and 68 AS Brooks Venz. with no paper loss or glue on the back. I will probably get it back in January. I wish I would have sent it in years ago...they grade much harder now.
Scott
Old 01-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Added this HOFer:

Old 01-07-2019, 06:04 AM
Jam.es Braci.liano

Picked up a 1967 Venezuelan Swoboda to finally complete my 1967 Mets team set, only 4 cards but 3 out of 4 are SPs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $_1-2.JPG (17.9 KB, 512 views)
Old 02-13-2019, 07:36 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Love the Swoboda!
Old 02-13-2019, 08:06 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Last month, BBCE announced that they had bought over 100 PSA graded 1964 Venies that were "extras" from one of the registry's heavy hitters. They were ticketed for their eBay store but, since that set is one of my main projects, I PM'd Reed and he sent me the sell sheet. All the cards were PSA 2 or higher with remarkably clean backs and the pre-eBay prices were more than fair, including a PSA 4 Aaron. In the end I only landed 5 cards. I sent them a check and my PSA 1 Gilliam (paper loss on front) for their PSA 2.5 Gilliam and his 4 friends all shown below. If anybody is interested in seeing the others, save an eBay search! In order of card number, here is my haul:

For those who don't know, Dave D was a HOF NBA guard for the Knicks. Later, I purchased the raw 1964 below for a steal on Facebook and spent my meager eBay bucks on the raw 1968 below. Both will be sent to PSA soon. This is my first Venz Mays!

Old 02-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

De La Hoz, coming and going...my first Venezuelan cards and an original Atlanta Brave.

1962 Topps Venezuelan- Mike De La Hoz.jpg1967 Venezuelan Topps - Miguel De La Hoz.jpg

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 02-14-2019, 06:27 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Nice!
Old 02-14-2019, 06:35 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBesse27 View Post
Last month, BBCE announced that they had bought over 100 PSA graded 1964 Venies that were "extras" from one of the registry's heavy hitters. They were ticketed for their eBay store but, since that set is one of my main projects, I PM'd Reed and he sent me the sell sheet. All the cards were PSA 2 or higher with remarkably clean backs and the pre-eBay prices were more than fair, including a PSA 4 Aaron. In the end I only landed 5 cards. I sent them a check and my PSA 1 Gilliam (paper loss on front) for their PSA 2.5 Gilliam and his 4 friends all shown below. If anybody is interested in seeing the others, save an eBay search! In order of card number, here is my haul:

For those who don't know, Dave D was a HOF NBA guard for the Knicks. Later, I purchased the raw 1964 below for a steal on Facebook and spent my meager eBay bucks on the raw 1968 below. Both will be sent to PSA soon. This is my first Venz Mays!

Great pick up! So BBCE had a ‘64 Aaron for sale? How much did it end up selling for?
Old 02-14-2019, 08:31 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

It was a PSA 3 and they were asking $299. I know one Aaron collector who inquired. Don’t know if it’s been sold.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:34 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
It was a PSA 3 and they were asking $299. I know one Aaron collector who inquired. Don’t know if it’s been sold.
Thanks. I tried looking up what BBCE had up on eBay and it wasn’t there. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. I tried their website too, but it was just a cursory search.

I’m kinda wondering if I should send my extra raw 64 Aaron VZ to PSA. I’ve had it listed forever on eBay and haven’t even had one offer on it.

Last edited by TheNightmanCometh; 02-14-2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:37 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

They might not have put them up on eBay yet. They tried to make a few quick direct sales and then were planning to sell the rest on eBay. Not sure what the timetable is though.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:37 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNightmanCometh View Post
Thanks. I tried looking up what BBCE had up on eBay and it wasn’t there. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. I tried their website too, but it was just a cursory search.

I’m kinda wondering if I should send my extra raw 64 Aaron VZ to PSA. I’ve had it listed forever on eBay and haven’t even had one offer on it.
In my opinion, ALL Venezuelans should be sent to PSA, especially HOFers!
Old 02-14-2019, 09:52 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
In my opinion, ALL Venezuelans should be sent to PSA, especially HOFers!
Good to know!

Also, do you have your '64 collection up to view? I'd love to see the whole thing. I don't know if you perused the '64 Topps Giants thread I started, but I LOVE the '64 set, and the VZs even more. There's something about the combination of the design, with the crudeness of the VZs that gives it a really nice patina. If I branch out of my Braves collection, I'm collecting the '64s.

Not to be too intrusive, and you don't have to answer this, but how much have you spent on collecting the '64 VZ set?
Old 02-14-2019, 10:08 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Quote:
Good to know!

Also, do you have your '64 collection up to view? I'd love to see the whole thing. I don't know if you perused the '64 Topps Giants thread I started, but I LOVE the '64 set, and the VZs even more. There's something about the combination of the design, with the crudeness of the VZs that gives it a really nice patina. If I branch out of my Braves collection, I'm collecting the '64s.

Not to be too intrusive, and you don't have to answer this, but how much have you spent on collecting the '64 VZ set?
Thanks for the replies. The graded portion of my 64 Venz set is available to view at the link i’ll post below. This doesn’t show the Mays/Cepeda or 2 team cards which are all going to be graded.

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregist...hedset/215107P

Regarding what I’ve spent on my 55-60 1964 Venies, I’m not quite sure. My registry says I’ve spent about $700 on the cards. However since a portion of them were obtained raw, some grading fees would need to be added to that total.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:10 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Try this link instead:

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregist...shedset/215107
Old 02-14-2019, 10:34 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Gosh dang, that's a nice collection so far. That Debusschere card is legit nice!

The one knock on the '64s that can't be denied is the lack of action cards. It's a downer, for sure, but, to me, the head shots and poses really work well with the card design.

$700 isn't bad at all, considering you're going graded. You're gonna spend extra on buying graded and transitioning raw to graded. I don't have that kind of cash, so I'd just collect raw. I wish you big time luck.

I'm gonna look to get my Aaron graded. It'll take some time, but if I do, I'll shoot you a PM, so you can have first crack at it, if you want.

EDIT: BBCE just listed that Aaron. $299 for a PSA 3. Theirs is nicer than mine. Mine is probably a PSA 1. I got a corner that's super dinged compare to their PSA 3.

Last edited by TheNightmanCometh; 02-14-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:47 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Thanks! Good luck with your submission and, if you want to offer it to me, I’d sure appreciate a chance at it. Are you a PSA member? If not, I can let you know next time I’m sending a batch and you can “piggyback” with me if you’d like.
Old 02-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Thanks! Good luck with your submission and, if you want to offer it to me, I’d sure appreciate a chance at it. Are you a PSA member? If not, I can let you know next time I’m sending a batch and you can “piggyback” with me if you’d like.
I'm not a PSA member. How does piggbacking work exactly?

Oh, dude, I'd definitely give you first crack at it. :-)
Old 02-14-2019, 10:54 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Pm coming.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:27 AM

New Purchase:

1967 Topps Venezuelan- Luis Tiant Caracas.jpg

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 02-16-2019, 11:37 AM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
New Purchase:

Attachment 344516
Can't see it

EDIT: I can when I reply. Weird.

Last edited by TheNightmanCometh; 02-16-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:13 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
New Purchase:

Attachment 344516
I’ve never seen this card before... Nice!
Old 02-18-2019, 08:47 AM
Tyson

Default Rare "Venezuelan" item

Greetings!
I tend to be lurker here, but coming out of the shadows to post something that I think is extremely rare…
At first glance, these appear to be just normal, low grade 1962 Post Cereal cards. But a closer look shows each card have a purplish stamp of 1-15, 1-35 and 1-75.
These are actually post cereal cards that I obtained in Caracas, Venezuela, as an 8-year-old child (lived there from 1961-1970). The “purplish stamps” are the prices of the cereal boxes at the time… 1 Bolivar, 15 centavos, 1 Bolivar 35 centavos, 1 Bolivar 75 centavos. I have no idea why the prices were so different… I wasn’t the one paying ;-) Just the one wanting the cards.
The conversion rate at the time was approximately 4 B’s to the dollar, so the cereal boxes cost about 30 to 45 cents in U.S. currency.
I can say with reasonable accuracy that the cereal was bought at the CADA market in Las Mercedes which is where my family usually bought groceries. I can also say with reasonable certainty that the cereal was imported from the U.S…. so basically the same boxes that kids were buying in the U.S. at the time. Would be interesting to find someone who worked for Post Cereal back in the day to provide info on cereal that was exported. My guess is the cereal wound up in many other countries as well…
I also remember buying Jello boxes with cards on them (I assume also imported), but don’t have any Jello cards with price marking on them…
And yes, I have a nice collection of Venezuelan Topps from back then… Bought wax packs in 62, 64, 66 and 68. Not exactly sure why I didn’t buy the 67’s, although I suspect it had something to do with the inferior quality of Venezuelan stuff at the time. And, no…. I don’t have any wax wrappers… Threw them in the garbage like most everyone else did…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1962 Venezuelan Post Cereal 004.jpg (84.7 KB, 484 views)
Old 02-18-2019, 11:09 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

Neat; too bad they don't have any additional markings other than price tags. Not sure they can be cataloged just from price tags, but an interesting anomoly to store in the memory banks next time I see them.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:33 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Even though I generally hate the 67 set, I’m in love with that Tiant!!

Tdawg, if you’d like to sell any of your Topps Venezuelans from 1964 and/or 68, please let me know.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Josh Alpert

I just found time to catch up on this entire thread - nice cards you guys have all accumulated!

In the years since my original post in this thread, I have not been able to acquire very many upgrades, however, there are two of note:

I am searching for a 1968 Yaz World Series card with the correct back. I need to verify the existence of this card. If you have one, please post it.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:11 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Interesting note on the Yaz. I only need two cards to complete his 1960s Venz run: the World Series card you referenced and the checklist with his picture. I’ve only ever seen the WS card with CL back and done remember seeing a correct CL either. Are you saying you don’t think a “correct” WS card exists? Have you ever seen a correct checklist?
Old 03-22-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a761506 View Post
I just found time to catch up on this entire thread - nice cards you guys have all accumulated!

In the years since my original post in this thread, I have not been able to acquire very many upgrades, however, there are two of note:

I am searching for a 1968 Yaz World Series card with the correct back. I need to verify the existence of this card. If you have one, please post it.
Josh- those are AWESOME! I haven't been 'in the Venezuelan market' very long and have never seen any graded that high...bet there aren't many that are. And noteworthy cards to boot!

Thanks for sharing

Old 03-28-2019, 03:42 PM

Received a PSA 4 on my 1962 Venz Brooks Robinson and a PSA 5 on my Brooks 68 All Star. The 1962 looks much better than a 4. I thought a 5 or 5.5. Would be the grade. Scott
Old 03-28-2019, 04:03 PM
M@rk Comer

Default Brooks

I don’t know if I can believe you on these so called grades or not without the picture documentation for proof 😬
Old 03-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Still, awesome grades! Can’t wait to see the scans!
Old 03-30-2019, 03:25 PM
Howard Chasser

Quote:

WHOAH Josh! Another couple of world class additions to a world class collection! Just unreal and improbable on both those cards! Did you happen to get the 1959 Mays in Goldin? Nice to see a Venezuelan begin to get some market respect!

https://goldinauctions.com/1959_Vene...-LOT48208.aspx

Last edited by hcv123; 03-30-2019 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

Hey all, just bought a 1977 Venezuelan sticker Nolan Ryan, I had a couple questions about it, hoping someone here can provide insight.

The card came with the complete scrap book back, that contains a short blurb about Nolan Ryan (see a link to picks below). The card was clearly pasted to the scrap book page, you can see the paper loss pattern on the back of the sticker lines up with the white paper at the top of the scrap book page. I've looked through other 1977 stickers on Ebay, and very few contain the corresponding scrap book portion, they only contain the sticker.

I'd like to know if having the scrap book portion that goes with the sticker increases of the overall value? And if I wanted to get it graded by PSA, would I send the scrap book portion along with the sticker....or will they only grade the sticker?

Thanks everyone.

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/YwheF7W

Last edited by here2havefun; 05-04-2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: link to imgur pics
Old 05-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Josh Alpert

The album paper is worthless.

The damage to the card is common to nearly every 77 Ryan in existence.

PSA will grade it a 1, they would only grade it with the album paper if it was attached, although, I suspect they'd give it a AUTH grade in that case.
Old 05-04-2019, 03:12 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

Quote:
The album paper is worthless.

The damage to the card is common to nearly every 77 Ryan in existence.

PSA will grade it a 1, they would only grade it with the album paper if it was attached, although, I suspect they'd give it a AUTH grade in that case.
Good to know, thank you for the info Josh!
Old 06-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Josh Alpert

Default PSA incorrectly identifies US card as Venezuelan and PWCC is selling it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Venezu...4AAOSwArFc9CqL

This relatively worthless card is mislabeled as Venezuelan when the Venezuelan version of the card does not have trademark info or PRINTED IN U.S.A. on it.

I've seen multiple instances of PSA labeling cards Venezuelan which are, in fact, US issued. And every time it happens, multiple parties get scammed, it devalues genuine cards in the pop report, and it hurts the hobby in general.

I contacted PWCC to point this out on this card. I suspect they will remove the listing, I hope they return the card to PSA to get the holder corrected and subsequently the pop report. I'll be watching.

Last edited by a761506; 06-03-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:27 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

PWCC and PSA are a little busy right now, but see if you can get through their phone lines.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg View Post
Greetings!
I tend to be lurker here, but coming out of the shadows to post something that I think is extremely rare…
At first glance, these appear to be just normal, low grade 1962 Post Cereal cards. But a closer look shows each card have a purplish stamp of 1-15, 1-35 and 1-75.
These are actually post cereal cards that I obtained in Caracas, Venezuela, as an 8-year-old child (lived there from 1961-1970). The “purplish stamps” are the prices of the cereal boxes at the time… 1 Bolivar, 15 centavos, 1 Bolivar 35 centavos, 1 Bolivar 75 centavos. I have no idea why the prices were so different… I wasn’t the one paying ;-) Just the one wanting the cards.
The conversion rate at the time was approximately 4 B’s to the dollar, so the cereal boxes cost about 30 to 45 cents in U.S. currency.
I can say with reasonable accuracy that the cereal was bought at the CADA market in Las Mercedes which is where my family usually bought groceries. I can also say with reasonable certainty that the cereal was imported from the U.S…. so basically the same boxes that kids were buying in the U.S. at the time. Would be interesting to find someone who worked for Post Cereal back in the day to provide info on cereal that was exported. My guess is the cereal wound up in many other countries as well…
I also remember buying Jello boxes with cards on them (I assume also imported), but don’t have any Jello cards with price marking on them…
And yes, I have a nice collection of Venezuelan Topps from back then… Bought wax packs in 62, 64, 66 and 68. Not exactly sure why I didn’t buy the 67’s, although I suspect it had something to do with the inferior quality of Venezuelan stuff at the time. And, no…. I don’t have any wax wrappers… Threw them in the garbage like most everyone else did…

Speaking of rare:

I wonder how many intact Post cereal boxes (w cards) exist today.

Old 06-05-2019, 08:41 PM

I bought a 1959 Topps Venezuelan on eBay from Gilberto of venezuelancards recently but was given a refund without explanation. I contacted him and he told me that Fed Ex is not picking up packages in Venezuela because of the current political climate there .
Old 06-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
I bought a 1959 Topps Venezuelan on eBay from Gilberto of venezuelancards recently but was given a refund without explanation. I contacted him and he told me that Fed Ex is not picking up packages in Venezuela because of the current political climate there .
Ya, that's actually been an issue for nearly a couple of years now. I had the same thing happen to me awhile ago. The seller lived in Caracas and he said that the gov't had shut down all the post offices. I had bought cards from him before, so I told him that I was cool to wait a little while, because I really needed the card. I waited a few months, and eventually he was able to send me the card. That being said, if he was insistent on refunding, or just straight refunded the money and gave me the explanation this seller gave you, I'd totally understand; which I'm sure you do as well.

Just another reason why Socialism is bad, I suppose.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

It's not socialism, it is an authoritarian state.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 06-05-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
It's not socialism, it is an authoritarian state.
Socialism is the social ownership of the means of production. “Social” means government, and that’s precisely Venezuela; and has been for decades. You can call Maduro an authoritarian, he is, but the way he became one was through socialist policies; becoming supremely rich, corrupting officials, etc, etc.
Old 06-08-2019, 09:23 PM
Val Kehl

Ryan, do I correctly assume that you are opposed to Social Security & Medicare, which are examples of socialism in our country? I encourage you to read this piece on democratic socialism by a Columbia U. prof and Nobel Prize recipient that recently appeared in the Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8f9847606057
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Al Richter

Thanks for the heads up Josh. I see they have not removed or corrected the listing
Old 06-10-2019, 04:08 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

Quote:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Venezu...4AAOSwArFc9CqL

This relatively worthless card is mislabeled as Venezuelan when the Venezuelan version of the card does not have trademark info or PRINTED IN U.S.A. on it.

I've seen multiple instances of PSA labeling cards Venezuelan which are, in fact, US issued. And every time it happens, multiple parties get scammed, it devalues genuine cards in the pop report, and it hurts the hobby in general.

I contacted PWCC to point this out on this card. I suspect they will remove the listing, I hope they return the card to PSA to get the holder corrected and subsequently the pop report. I'll be watching.
PWCC finally took down the auction. I sent them a message over the weekend about it, heard back from them an hour ago. Thank you Josh for bringing it to everyone's attention.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
Ryan, do I correctly assume that you are opposed to Social Security & Medicare, which are examples of socialism in our country? I encourage you to read this piece on democratic socialism by a Columbia U. prof and Nobel Prize recipient that recently appeared in the Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8f9847606057
SS and Medicare are social programs, not socialism.

Last edited by TheNightmanCometh; 06-11-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:05 PM
Val Kehl

Quote:
SS and Medicare are social programs, not socialism.
Ryan, I disagree with you. This read provides a detailed explanation as to why our Social Security program is a form of socialism: https://www.investopedia.com/article...-socialism.asp
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Ch.r.ls M.u.lr

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-VENEZU...8AAOSwUUldQ2wY

This 1966 Rose, in a PSA slab labeled a Venezuelan, looks a lot like a US issue to me. The reds on the back of the card look subdued, which is similar to what I've seen in the US issued cards. The Venezuelan cards usually have deep reds on the card backs.

Thoughts? Is this card legit or did PSA mislabel it?
Old 08-04-2019, 09:26 PM

The first card is the one you are referring to, the second one is a bona fide 1966 Topps Venezuelan Pete Rose. It's obvious PSA screwed up again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l160066pr.jpg (77.7 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg s-l160066prv.jpg (77.2 KB, 177 views)