NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 10-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Rob

Default How do you guys find all the GOOD STUFF?

Every month, it seems like Mike, Mark, the two Scotts, Nate, Bob, Joey et al are contributing multiple times to the New Pickups thread. On the other end of the spectrum, I'm hardly ever finding anything to add to my Giants collection.

Where are you guys finding all this good stuff? eBay? High end auction houses? Low end auction houses? Contacts in the hobby?

Lately, I wonder why I even bother with my 50+ eBay searches anymore. They are becoming increasingly fruitless. I am on most auction houses' email or mailing lists but don't find much there, either. And what I do find is usually out of my price range. I'm guessing you guys have more in-hobby contacts than me. Is that the secret? I'm amazed at what some of you continue to find!
Old 10-30-2015, 09:32 AM

I want to know how people afford all the good stuff. My wife gives me s**t if I spend more than $50
Old 10-30-2015, 09:34 AM

Hi Rob,
Great question! I find my new pickups in order of frequency:

1) Networking with many other like-minded collectors
It helps to have a large network of close collector and dealer friends because you "cast a larger net" in the hobby. You can't possibly see every auction and be all-knowing without other friends in the hobby looking out for you. Many of these friendships were forged long before the internet. Without my network of hobby friends, I wouldn't find half of the stuff that I do. Seriously!

2) eBay favorite searches

3) Large auctions

4) SCD (Yes, I actually still subscribe to it and it sometimes pays a dividend. Old habits die hard, even if I may be the last remaining subscriber)

4) Smaller auctions (Infrequently)

I hope this helps.

Last edited by Scott Garner; 10-31-2015 at 08:21 AM.
Old 10-30-2015, 09:37 AM
J0n@th@n P@rker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDice View Post
I want to know how people afford all the good stuff. My wife gives me s**t if I spend more than $50
+1
Old 10-30-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDice View Post
Trading really helps with this, so that you are not always spending money.
Additionally, look to sell whatever does not fit in your "core collecting sweetspot". This offsets the spend.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:20 AM
Jim Murphy

I agree with what others have said. Bottom line is be creative.
I have advertised in Church Bulletin's cost me about $160 a year at one of the largest parishes in the Philly area.
I also do work for a lot of Attorneys as an expert witness in divorce court. Sorry guys but it pay well and a great deal of items become available to you.
You also have to put in the footwork to find things at Garage sales, flea markets etc.

As Scott said with his group, there is a large group of collectors out there that no one knows.

They do not advertise their collections or come on this or other sites, come to the auctions. They just buy high end items

It is tough to get into their inner circle but once you do, money does not become an issue as you can flip thing within minutes of buying

Last edited by murphusa; 10-30-2015 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:38 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Hi Rob,
Great question! I find my new pickups in order of frequency:

It helps to have a large network of close collector friends because you "cast a larger net" in the hobby. You can't possibly see every auction and be all-knowing without other friends in the hobby looking out for you. Many of these friendships were forged long before the internet. Without my network of hobby friends, I wouldn't find half of the stuff that I do. Seriously!

3) Large auctions

4) SCD (Yes, I actually still subscribe to it and it sometimes pays a dividend. Old habits die hard, even if I may be the last remaining subscriber)

I hope this helps.
Thanks, Scott. The networking does help and I occasionally have someone on this board point something out to me. Unfortunately, as in the most recent case, I usually already have what is pointed out.

SCD? Wow, it's been a looooooong time since I subscribed to that. I remember (pre-eBay) how I would anxiously await its arrival.

As I said about eBay, I rarely, rarely ever see anything there that gets me excited. Every time I search, I think "this will be the day!" but it never is. I only search every 6 days so I may miss some stuff but I don't think I miss much. Their email notifications are a joke.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:22 PM
Mike H.

Like Scott I do all the following, but I will qualify my view by saying I have tried to help/give to others quite a bit and that has really helped my network become more productive from an acquisition perspective. If I know a piece in my collection means more to someone else than to me when they inquire, I tend to give it up often via trade or $$$. I really keep an eye out for items my hobby pals might want. I also step aside on items if I feel they appreciate the piece more.

I also search the web general antique sites quite often.

It helps to have a large network of close collector friends because you "cast a larger net" in the hobby. You can't possibly see every auction and be all-knowing without other friends in the hobby looking out for you. Many of these friendships were forged long before the internet. Without my network of hobby friends, I wouldn't find half of the stuff that I do. Seriously!

3) Large auctions

I hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-30-2015, 01:12 PM

+1 Like Mike said ^, the only way to build a great network of hobby friends is to look out for things that can help other collectors with their own specific interests. When everybody in the network becomes selfless, it's a beautiful thing!

BTW, I have had some amazing things come my way from several of the selfless friends in the hobby, and have actually been surprised how many times I have been helped by people on net54 over the past few years.
We're a great community of collectors!
Old 10-30-2015, 02:19 PM
chris

All valid points. I would also try to attend as many of the big shows you can. Especially, The National. My collection / knowledge has grown exponentially since I started doing so about 8-10 years ago. Also, ask lots of questions. They are free!
Old 10-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpus Jones View Post
All valid points. I would also try to attend as many of the big shows you can. Especially, The National. My collection / knowledge has grown exponentially since I started doing so about 8-10 years ago. Also, ask lots of questions. They are free!
I did enjoy the one National I was able to drive to....many years ago in Anaheim. If you guys see any good, oddball Giants stuff, let me know!
Old 10-30-2015, 03:13 PM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

If collecting was easy, then the fun is kinda lost. The most rewarding part of collecting is when you finally find that holy grail piece or even common pieces.

Collecting HOF snapshot photos for me is very much a challenge. As pointed out, you have to be so creative in your treasure hunting. Besides monitoring small/large auction houses,I often look on eBay. One thing I do is search for players for people who often misspell stuff on eBay (ie. Jim Fox, Jimmy Fox, Jimmie Fox, Bob Door).

I've only collected (on a more serious scale) for about 2-3 years. My network is not as big as others, but I'm finding how important is it network.

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 10-31-2015 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-30-2015, 03:37 PM
Dan Bretta

Some of my best finds recently have come locally at auctions. Usually I'm the only one there with enough knowledge about antique baseball stuff to know what it's actually worth. Of course there are always idiots out there too. Two guys ran up a pillow case made out of B18 Blankets with Cobb and Chance on it with 20 "commons" to $1400. It was worth $500-700 tops.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:40 PM

Rob, we've wondered the same thing for years. In-person auctions, internet auctions and sales, memorabilia shows, antique shops,
flea markets, and yard sales combine to offer only a few items a year that fit both our collecting niche and our tiny budget.
We do see, just a bit more often, items that should fit our budget, but are tagged with asking prices twice to ten times
their vaguely established market value.

One big-time collector told us he got people to contact him offering him stuff he wanted by placing continuously-running want ads
in every newspaper in the country. A three-line want-ad in a 1 1/2-inch column in our local rag costs $25. to $50. bucks
for a three-day run. Multiply....
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/baseballgames/

Successful transactions with: bocabirdman, GrayGhost, jimivintage,
Oneofthree67, orioles93, quinnsryche, thecatspajamas, ValKehl
Old 10-31-2015, 12:10 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

I've said it for years

Your best source of new material, is your competition

Make friends with your ebay 'enemies' and nemesi (sp?)

Always do your best to try to make it a two way street, and although it can be frustrating, it usually works out in the long run for both parties. This is of utmost importance!

Unfortunately two members I have used this mentality with have taken it upon themselves to 'forget' deals go both ways and they are no longer buyers or traders for my items. It might sound petty, but I have made many more contacts and vastly enlarged my circles using my aforentiomed mentality since they went awry. It was a blessing in disguise to have them out of my circle.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 10-31-2015, 05:26 AM
Dynarl Broughman

Get to know auctioneers they will give you heads up on great items in advance and you can research them.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:56 AM
Ron V

I wouldn't say my stuff is "Good Stuff" but I find most of my items at flea markets and yard sales. Most of the time though it's a lot of junk but if you look hard enough you will find some nice items.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:57 AM

Networking is not really applicable anymore. Since everyone in competing, collectors don't tell other collectors, even their friends, anymore.

Honestly, you need to have a lot of disposable income and need to be aware of the large antique sports auction houses like Morphys, Hakes, Jullians, etc,... and/or go to a lot of the major sports collectibles shows. Plus, going to antique shops and antique shows doesn't hurt.

Unfortunately, I'm a poor slob, so I can't get anything good.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:18 AM
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
I've said it for years

Your best source of new material, is your competition

Make friends with your ebay 'enemies' and nemesi (sp?)

Always do your best to try to make it a two way street, and although it can be frustrating, it usually works out in the long run for both parties. This is of utmost importance!
My collecting focus these days is rather narrow and there are is only a small handful of 'competitors' I see frequently bidding on the same stuff I do on ebay. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose..about 50/50. Often I actually don't mind losing because it makes me feel good to see others interested in the same items I am. I try to imagine how they are displaying their items and if my collecting 'doppelgänger' is out there. Problem is I know them by their ebay 'encrypted' ** ID, but I don't know who they are.

I would like to contact them to discuss our common interest, but I don't think I have any means through ebay. Any suggestion on how I can find out who they are?
Old 10-31-2015, 07:30 AM

If you know for sure they consigned something or won something in an auction house, you could ask the auction house to send your letter/email to them. Then it's up to them to respond or not. Works only for an auction house, not ebay.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish-collector View Post
Networking is not really applicable anymore. Since everyone in competing, collectors don't tell other collectors, even their friends, anymore.
100 percent untrue.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D. View Post
100 percent untrue.
+1
Old 10-31-2015, 02:35 PM
Jeff

If you are a niche collector and have certain areas of emphasis and you make that be known often times people will alert you to the existence of and whereabouts of items they feel you may be interested in. A great deal of my best items and nearly half of what I buy now comes in non-auction transactions where a seller may have contacted me directly or through someone else.

Networking is absolutely effective and key.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."

Last edited by HRBAKER; 10-31-2015 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:32 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish-collector View Post

This mentality will build a good collection, but networking will bring it from to to great. Don't be short sighted!

Old 10-31-2015, 09:47 PM
Dan Bretta

Picked up at the antique show today for a grand total of $45. Some of these items I got because of networking. There are at least 10 dealers that set up at every show that save sports memorabilia for me when they get it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg antiquemarket.jpg (83.1 KB, 409 views)
Old 11-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Jim Murphy

And that's how you build a collection. A little at a time and then you take that pennant or nodder and sell or trade it for something that's fits your collection. That way you and your trader will always be on the lookout for each other.

Or you can be like eastonfalcon19' every week he post what he has found. He gets up every Sunday morning I'm guessing at 3 or 4 and goes out and finds it. It works
Old 11-01-2015, 07:54 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphusa View Post
And that's how you build a collection. A little at a time and then you take that pennant or nodder and sell or trade it for something that's fits your collection. That way you and your trader will always be on the lookout for each other.

Or you can be like eastonfalcon19' every week he post what he has found. He gets up every Sunday morning I'm guessing at 3 or 4 and goes out and finds it. It works
Exactly...none of this stuff above really fits my collection. Knowledge is power, know your stuff over a broad range and it's amazing what you can put together.

Two weeks ago I was at a local estate auction and picked up the scrapbook of a former Major Leaguer. It had real photo postcards of Brooklyn Superbas, a 1913 World Series ticket and other great stuff. I got it for next to nothing because I was the only one there that knew its true value. And once again networking came through for me, I knew this scrapbook was there because the auctioneer called me.

You should also be persistent like Eastonfalcon...you WILL find treasure in the wild if you stick to it. My best find ever was a Tris Speaker game used bat.

Now I have to go get myself ready. A local auction starts at noon with over 35 team signed footballs of the Nebraska Cornhuskers (no jokes please).
Old 11-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Rob

Thanks for all the great advice!!

As Joe mentioned, it's really, really, really tough to get in touch with people on ebay unless you buy from or sell to those people. It was great, back in the day, when you could contact the winner of a big lot and ask if he/she would be willing to sell a piece or two from that lot. I understand why ebay made the instant communication impossible, but I sure do miss it.

As far as garage sales and local auctions, I guess I don't want to devote that much time. I know my wife doesn't want me devoting that much time . Since Salt Lake has never had a major league team, I'm not sure my time would be well spent.

The tip about picking up "trade bait" when you see it is a good one!
Old 11-03-2015, 01:01 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

If you've come across something you've never seen... BUY IT

Old 11-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Some of my best finds recently have come locally at auctions.
I am envious of those of you who have the diligence to attend local auctions, scour flea-markets and garage sales and travel around hitting antique stores. I have the time to do it, but not the patience. (@Dan and Carlton)

Nate - I must be the 'third Scott' (or perhaps lower?)

But I do grab a gem every now and then. Most of the 'average' gems come from ebay (see below), but the huge finds are generally in antique stores - on average one a year. Last year was particularly good - I made two really great finds (huge by my standards) but no baseball.

I used to get my best stuff from auction houses, but you pay market for most of those.

Last edited by Runscott; 09-10-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I am envious of those of you who have the diligence to attend local auctions, scour flea-markets and garage sales and travel around hitting antique stores. I have the time to do it, but not the patience. (@Dan and Carlton)

Nate - I must be the 'third Scott' (or perhaps lower?)

But I do grab a gem every now and then. Most of the 'average' gems come from ebay (see below), but the huge finds are generally in antique stores - on average one a year. Last year was particularly good - I made two really great finds (huge by my standards) but no baseball.

I used to get my best stuff from auction houses, but you pay market for most of those.
For me antiques stores are tough...although you never know....you just have to turn over every rock...I did get that basketball arcade game I posted recently at a mall...BTW what were the two really great finds you made last year?

Old 11-03-2015, 07:19 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonHendricks View Post
For me antiques stores are tough...although you never know....you just have to turn over every rock...I did get that basketball arcade game I posted recently at a mall...BTW what were the two really great finds you made last year?
Antique stores ARE tough, but I only go to them when I am really in the mood and I am close by Even then, I would say it's a 1-50 chance that I will buy anything, and 1-1000 that it will be a real score.

The two in the last year: Minty Titlist-blank Palmer pool cue and a group of four 1930-45 fedoras including a mint 1930's Stetson that was one-of-a-kind (so far). These two items really were minty, but would have been huge finds anyway.

My best recent baseball find was a 1940-41 Ted Williams-signed Burke photo, but it was not in great shape and I paid close to market value - baseball items are tough to find in this area.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:05 PM
N@te

I was about to say. Surely you couldn't be talking about me(Nate). I haven't posted any goodies in a while!

A portion of my collection on GUA:

https://gameusedauthority.com/all-co...member_id=pUnl
Old 11-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
Thanks for all the great advice!!

As Joe mentioned, it's really, really, really tough to get in touch with people on ebay unless you buy from or sell to those people. It was great, back in the day, when you could contact the winner of a big lot and ask if he/she would be willing to sell a piece or two from that lot. I understand why ebay made the instant communication impossible, but I sure do miss it.

As far as garage sales and local auctions, I guess I don't want to devote that much time. I know my wife doesn't want me devoting that much time . Since Salt Lake has never had a major league team, I'm not sure my time would be well spent.

The tip about picking up "trade bait" when you see it is a good one!
Lincoln, Nebraska has never had a major league team, but I've found a game used Tris Speaker bat, former major leaguer scrapbook, and I once attended an auction of a former major leaguer that was not advertised as such and picked up nearly all of his minor league memorabilia (Jack Bruner). I talked to the family at the sale and they let me come in the house to view his major league memorabilia which included his White Sox uniform. Not sure why they let go of all of his minor league stuff, but they did, and I got it cheap. Salt Lake City is almost as big as Lincoln, I gotta think there is stuff out there. Plus they did have a minor league team in the PCL so I'd be searching for that stuff. Put an ad on Craigslist, you never know.

A few items I've found at the local antique show in the last decade include:

-2 1898 Cameo Pepsin baseball pinbacks in mint condition
- 1898 Cameo Pepsin boxing pinback of John L Sullivan that was previously unknown (same seller as above)
-circa 1910 Portland PCL cabinet photo that was huge...the largest cabinet photo I've ever seen.
-Dogs Head cigarette pack in immaculate shape

Another great place to look for sports memorabilia is the local postcard/paper show. We have one twice a year in Omaha and I've found incredible items there...most of the dealers are aware that sports related postcards and paper are desirable, but I once picked up a Superior, Nebraska minor league RPPC with Dazzy Vance pictured on it for cheap because the dealer had no clue that it contained a future major league hall of famer on it.

This stuff is out there ready to be found, you just have to go get it...it's not going to come to you.

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 11-03-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnVme7 View Post
I was about to say. Surely you couldn't be talking about me(Nate). I haven't posted any goodies in a while!
My bad. For some reason, when I think 'Rob' or 'Nate' I think millions of baseball bats. I was typing too fast
Old 11-04-2015, 11:36 AM
ThreadKiller

Default Japanese baseball

Runscott, that's a great image...nice pick-up.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:47 PM

Default cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Antique stores ARE tough, but I only go to them when I am really in the mood and I am close by Even then, I would say it's a 1-50 chance that I will buy anything, and 1-1000 that it will be a real score.

The two in the last year: Minty Titlist-blank Palmer pool cue and a group of four 1930-45 fedoras including a mint 1930's Stetson that was one-of-a-kind (so far). These two items really were minty, but would have been huge finds anyway.

My best recent baseball find was a 1940-41 Ted Williams-signed Burke photo, but it was not in great shape and I paid close to market value - baseball items are tough to find in this area.
Fedoras and pool cues...whoa that's great...good to see someone collecting outside the box...So you collect other billiard items?....if so please post some

Old 11-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonHendricks View Post
Fedoras and pool cues...whoa that's great...good to see someone collecting outside the box...So you collect other billiard items?....if so please post some
There are old cues I used to own on this page, but I haven't updated it in ~10 years and all have been replaced. I am in the process of re-vamping it, but I'm always saying that:

http://www.belltownvintage.com
Old 11-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourStrikes View Post
Runscott, that's a great image...nice pick-up.
Thanks - it's one of the oddest team cabinets I've seen.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:09 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Texas is not really a hotbed of vintage cards but there is some pretty good sports memorabilia to be found. However, I don't collect memorabilia . Most of my stuff comes from ebay, other auctions and our BST.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Brendan Mullen

I once found 4 Forbes Field seats in a dump. Well I didn't actually "find" them. The guy who owned the construction company told us where the dump was (it's still there) and I went and picked out 4. I still have them. I was still in high school, 1992. From what I recall, there were 100's (if not 1000's) of them....

Last edited by Bpm0014; 11-05-2015 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
I once found 4 Forbes Field seats in a dump. Well I didn't actually "find" them. The guy who owned the construction company told us where the dump was (it's still there) and I went and picked out 4. I still have them. I was still in high school, 1992. From what I recall, there were 100's (if not 1000's) of them....
So.......I should head to my local dump?
Old 11-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
So.......I should head to my local dump?
When I was a teenager there was a local family whose house burned down. My buddy told me that there were piles and piles of early '60s Marvel comic books out front in a box, waiting for the trash man - undamaged. So yeah, I headed to the dump. That's how I found out how big dumps are, how much stuff gets dumped on top of stuff, and how bad some of it smells.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:36 AM
pariah1107

Redefine the GOOD STUFF! I have found things on CWU Guard San D. Francisco you would not believe, but sadly not many are interested in the story of the Vietnam War MIA Air Force pilot.

Last edited by pariah1107; 11-06-2015 at 02:37 AM.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariah1107 View Post
Redefine the GOOD STUFF! I have found things on CWU Guard San D. Francisco you would not believe, but sadly not many are interested in the story of the Vietnam War MIA Air Force pilot.
Ty,
I don't think that there's anything wrong with starting a thread on military "good stuff". Maybe there are others that would like to take a gander?

Another great thread would be major leaguers during the war effort.
I think that would be sweet if it hasn't been done before...
Old 11-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Brock

I just search the Internet for small auctions all over America. Once was looking up babe Ruth stuff and found a auction that had two Boston Celtic jerseys. I determined they were game used by Parrish and mchale. Almost flew to the state to bid on them but decided against it and bid on the phone. Ended up winning them for only $400. I ended up photo matching both of them.

Still wish I flew to the auction cause they had tons of basketball shoes that looked to be worn. But didn't bid on them.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Kevin O'Gara

Antique stores,flea markets etc
U never know. Pee Wee Reese gamer Carl frill gamer a duck web Glove for $20. you have to search high and low
Old 11-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Kevin O'Gara

Antique stores flea markets. You have to search high and low. got Carl furillo gamer 35.00 Pee Wee Reese gamer 150.00 and a duck web glove for $20
Old 11-08-2015, 04:59 AM
$cotty @.utin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Ty,
I don't think that there's anything wrong with starting a thread on military "good stuff". Maybe there are others that would like to take a gander?

Another great thread would be major leaguers during the war effort.
I think that would be sweet if it hasn't been done before...
+1

Vintage Army Football Collection
http://www.wix.com/armyautin/vintage-army-football