NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Ebay, Auction and other Venues Announcement- B/S/T

Old 01-06-2012, 06:00 PM

Default NEW place to buy and sell autographs. NOW LIVE!!!

TheSigning.Com-New Web Site Where Everyone Can Buy & Sell Autographs- NOW LIVE

I talked about this about a month or so ago, seemed to draw interest, so I thought I would post when it went live, which is today.

Feel free to check it out, this will hopefully be the new ebay for autographs...

time will tell:

TheSigning.Com is the ONLY DEDICATED web site just for autographs where people can buy and sell without being kicked off over issues one cannot control, Quick Opinions that are often erroneous and High Fees. People in the autograph hobby have been complaining for many years over these problems and finally a web site has been established for all buyers and sellers in the autograph hobby.
TheSigning.Com is the FIRST and ONLY web site of its kind. It’s been created with all the features that autograph buyers and sellers need in order to have successful transactions, without the interference of collusion. The site has been built from the ground up just for the needs of autograph buyers and sellers.
TheSigning.Com has no fees for buyers and very low fees for listing and final value of items. The fee scale is low in order to create an active buying and selling atmosphere for both parties. Other community sites take the lion’s share of the profits leaving the sellers with little room to make money. TheSigning.Com has made sure the fees are very low in order to ensure the sellers are making the highest possible profit margin on each item sold on the site which in turn gives buyers an opportunity to find great values.
If you’ve been kicked off, suspended or threatened to be suspended over some minor infraction on other community sites, come and list at TheSigning.Com. No politics, buying fees, screening buyers and sellers emails or quick opinions on your items. This site has no hidden agenda and welcomes everybody in the autograph hobby.
Obviously, authenticity is paramount and we want sellers to guarantee their products and bidders and buyers to ask questions and use opinions they trust to insure that they have a positive experience when participating at www.thesigning.com.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:42 PM
M@tt Schw@de

Cool site, but the register link doesn't work.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:57 PM

First thing I noticed at the site is Raquel Welch had a nice butt.

Actually, that was the second thing I noticed too.

Last edited by drc; 01-06-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

This may be too picky of a comment, but you might consider arranging the shipping price below the current bid price on the item pages. At first glance, I thought a $50.00 item was listed with an opening bid of $6.95 (which was the shipping price).

I do like the overall colors of the site though, as opposed to most sites' stark white backgrounds. And always good to have alternatives to eBay. Best of luck!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:41 AM

Yea, Todd is aware of the issues and were fixing them last night. I'll pass on the other info

thanks and hope all enjoy it
Old 01-07-2012, 11:13 AM

ALL comments will be looked at and used to help make the site better.

Also, ANYBODY that wants to list on the site, please contact Todd Mueller for a free $250.00 credit on your account to list/sell on the site. Anything below 100 grand starts at .5 cents a item to list.

Also, there are tags in the listing so anybody that does a internet search for a item, your will be found with the "tag" feature.