NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 01-09-2024, 10:23 PM
Andrew

Default Anyone seen this guy opening a sealed 67T cello pack with Mantle on top?

I wish I were joking.

https://youtu.be/cNLcdS-rkxY?si=xxwIBCexwtahMYXs
Old 01-10-2024, 02:28 AM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Mantle is a 7 at best with that centering, looks like he hit the corner putting it in the penny sleeve as well (modern collectors who don't handle vintage cards like these guys don't realize that is catastrophic, new cards with coatings are far more forgiving). I see it so often when modern guys venture into vintage, the handling is way, way too careless. They have this "breakers rhythm" I call it where everything is as fast as possible. Jammed into penny sleeves carelessly and then forced down into card savers which you cannot do with vintage cards, sooner or later you will crease a card, vintage paper stock doesn't have the structural integrity to be forced down into a card saver in a penny sleeve with extreme friction.

Guy just turned a $10,000+ pack into $1000 if he's lucky. That doesn't even touch on the history destroyed.

By the way, I think this Ed Mathews guy might be good one day. "I don't even know him".

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale

Last edited by Lucas00; 01-10-2024 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-10-2024, 06:44 AM

I would say it was a legitimate pack, if someone was going to make a fake pack with a Mickey Mantle on top they wouldn’t have stuck a Steve Carlton and a Eddie Mathews in the middle and would’ve put one of those on the bottom.
Old 01-10-2024, 07:03 AM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

I can never buy any cellos of any sort that are old, even wax packs for that matter. The urge to open them takes over all my common sense.

I believe if I had that cello, I would have opened it too.

Butch

Completed: 1969 - 2000 Topps Baseball Sets and Traded Sets.

Senators and Frank Howard fan.

I collect Topps baseball variations -- I can quit anytime I want to.....I DON'T WANT TO.
Old 01-10-2024, 07:58 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Not thrilled with the way they handled the cards…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.
Old 01-10-2024, 08:12 AM

Just not sure why you would do this. The chances of a card better than the Mantle being in the pack are almost non-existent and you could already tell the Mantle wasn't a PSA 9 while it was in the pack.

The first thing he does while he's sleeving it is quote PSA 9 prices.
Old 01-10-2024, 08:57 AM
Dave

That Carlton is a $1000 card, guys.

Seems like a nice guy, but I cringed at almost every movement he made, and at nearly every statement that came out of his mouth.

What the hell were those brittle, crinkly penny sleeves he was putting those cards in?

He's going to be in for a helluva surprise if he actually sends those cards in to PSA.

Looks like he's also cracking what looks like a beautiful 1972 Unopened box.
Old 01-10-2024, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
I would say it was a legitimate pack, if someone was going to make a fake pack with a Mickey Mantle on top they wouldn’t have stuck a Steve Carlton and a Eddie Mathews in the middle and would’ve put one of those on the bottom.
It was, order was spot on. He also opened 1960, 68 and five 1971 wax packs ��

Last edited by jmoran19; 01-10-2024 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:03 AM
J0hn Collin$

More money than sense dept. Ouch.
Old 01-10-2024, 12:24 PM
Bru.ce Wil.s0n

Would love to see the PSA results and his reaction.

Old 01-10-2024, 12:29 PM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcwcardz View Post
Would love to see the PSA results and his reaction.
Exactly. Just because the pack was factory sealed doesn't automagically mean that every card contained within is going to be a PSA 8 or higher. Rookie assumption on vintage.

Last edited by jchcollins; 01-10-2024 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 12:49 PM

Opening a vintage pack is such a risk. I have opened 2 over the last several years. Once was a 1958 Christmas cello. Of course, the Christmas packs were a repack back in the day - so not really pack fresh. It had a Mantle showing. I paid 1K for the pack. I sent all in for grading. Most came back 6's with a couple of 7's and the lowest I think was a 5. The Mantle came back a 6 - which I still have, pictured with this thread.

The second was a 1967 Kabaya Leaf. If you're not familiar, up until a few years ago there wasn't any documented packs that even existed. I opened this pack because the seal was broken and I knew it couldn't be authenticated. The pack, to my pleasant surprise, contained card #11 Sadaharu Oh and card #12 Shigeo Nagashima. I sent them both to PSA for grading, the Oh came back an 8 and the Nagashima came back a 7. I've included before and after pictures for comparison. For those that have never seen a pack of 67 Kabaya Leaf, I included a picture of that also.

I guess the answer to the quandary of to open or not, rests in the final grade of the card. I don't regret either of my decisions, but that's in hindsigt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6287.jpg (189.5 KB, 738 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5984.jpg (197.0 KB, 748 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5985.jpg (181.4 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6385.jpg (194.1 KB, 748 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6174.jpg (205.3 KB, 741 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6175.jpg (187.6 KB, 738 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6386.jpg (191.9 KB, 744 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6381.jpg (215.7 KB, 748 views)
Old 01-10-2024, 01:15 PM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Similar (Maybe same layout?) Pack sold at Rea for $9300 in spring 2021. Of course that's 2021, I think you could call it $7500 today, then again it's quite a special thing. These types of items don't tend to devalue much.

Now pair it with two recent sales of psa 8 mantles. Essentially a $2000 card. That's if he gets an 8.

I honestly don't see more than a couple hundred in the commons, probably less.

Just mind boggling to open the pack.

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale

Last edited by Lucas00; 01-10-2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:41 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

I'm about to finish up a new 'blind reveal' video when the cards arrive, so I'm gaining some experience in this realm, and this guy just makes me cringe:

• It takes forever for him to free the pack from its plastic confines. Get it over with already!!!

• As has been mentioned, what in high heck was with those tiny, brittle penny sleeves?? How can someone NOT damage a card while trying to (overly) quickly insert it into one of them???

• If the Good Lord in Heaven came down and gifted me the sweetest card in all of humankind, and I submitted it to PSA, it would maybe get a 3, yet this guy is quoting PSA 9 prices on everything?? Clearly, he has a serious grip on reality. I mean, $1651 for an off-centered Moe Drabowsky World Series card???

• Why in heck can't he decide where to put a card down on his table and just leave it??? Why the constant herky jerky efforts trying to figure out where the card's final position should be???

At least he doesn't go flying off on random tangents like I do. Certainly deserves props for that.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.

Last edited by JollyElm; 01-10-2024 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:45 PM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post

• As has been mentioned, what in high heck was with those tiny, brittle penny sleeves?? How can someone NOT damage a card while trying to (overly) quickly insert it into one of them???
Not sure why penny sleeves were ever even part of the equation. He then puts them into Card Savers. Why does he need the penny sleeves?
Old 01-10-2024, 06:00 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

I hope this guy makes another video and does a blind reveal of the grades he gets. That would be epic!
Old 01-10-2024, 06:01 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

No spitting involved..a la the 55 bowman pack.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 01-11-2024, 10:43 AM

Best comment of the video
"I don't even know him".
🤣
Old 01-11-2024, 11:19 AM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
More money than sense dept. Ouch.
+1,000,000 on that. Makes you wonder how these morons got the money. Probably inherited it, because you can't be that f-ing dumb and make money. These pack openings are unwatchable. Just too painful to watch.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***

Last edited by jingram058; 01-11-2024 at 11:30 AM.
Old 01-11-2024, 11:30 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HittinLikeCarew View Post
Best comment of the video
"I don't even know him".
🤣
"Ron Kline, I think is a pretty decent guy"

"Ed Mathews, I don't even know him"

Old 01-11-2024, 12:25 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Thinking the entire thing is a bit odd from start to finish and the value numbers he's pitching out there.

However, am I the weird one for not being able to get over the fact that with an entire house of items, he's cracking the case with a pipe cutter?

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:52 PM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
+1,000,000 on that. Makes you wonder how these morons got the money. Probably inherited it, because you can't be that f-ing dumb and make money. These pack openings are unwatchable. Just too painful to watch.
+10 to the 1000th power
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.
Old 01-11-2024, 12:58 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchie_t View Post
I can never buy any cellos of any sort that are old, even wax packs for that matter. The urge to open them takes over all my common sense.

I believe if I had that cello, I would have opened it too.

Butch
For the most part I am the same and couldn't resist opening anything unopened I own. I have 2 exceptions. A 1986 Topps rack pack with the Clemens Blue Streak showing in the center. There are only 2 known. Then I have a box of some oddball 80s big ugly Donruss(?) cards I have no idea where or why I bought.

Last edited by bnorth; 01-11-2024 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-11-2024, 02:02 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
Thinking the entire thing is a bit odd from start to finish and the value numbers he's pitching out there.

However, am I the weird one for not being able to get over the fact that with an entire house of items, he's cracking the case with a pipe cutter?

All I could think about while watching that, were people who crack cards out of slabs to try and get a bump, while swearing there's no possible way they could have damaged the card in the process of de-slabbing it. Not only that...they expect that it will have magically gotten better in the process of man-handling it all over again.

I'm sure they don't use pipe-cutters...but...the point still stands.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:53 PM
Brian
Bri@n Abra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas00 View Post
By the way, I think this Ed Mathews guy might be good one day. "I don't even know him".
Old 01-12-2024, 05:36 AM

Sweet Holy Moses...I have a few Ron Klines I'd be happy to trade him for a few Eddie Mathews.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjVHKmMZiBk

He is also in the process of busting a 1972 box that seems to be largely from the 2nd series, although there are a couple packs from the 1st (he pulled a Fisk) and from 4th series as he pulled a Bench.

Since he got a couple money cards, it worked out well for him, but I'd hate to buy what I thought was a 6th series box and wind up with a bunch of 2nd series packs.

Plus his comments hoping for a Pete Rose shows he really has no understanding of how these cards were issued or packed, setting aside the fact it seems to be a Frankenstein box.
Old 01-12-2024, 07:47 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

And a BBCE frankinbox to boot

Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:54 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

I'm confused. What's the purpose of donning a museum glove on his right hand only, when his left hand is also touching and grabbing the cards the entire time??? Is his southpaw somehow devoid of fingerprints and oils??

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Old 01-12-2024, 04:29 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
I'm confused. What's the purpose of donning a museum glove on his right hand only, when his left hand is also touching and grabbing the cards the entire time??? Is his southpaw somehow devoid of fingerprints and oils??
If the rest of the video is any indication, he was in too much of a hurry to bother with donning an additional glove. Although it does make you wonder why he bothered with the right hand.

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel
Old 01-12-2024, 05:27 PM

Watching that made me cringe. I think that's the big difference between a passionate collector and someone that just wants to flip a card and make a little money. The way Eddie Mathews was disrespected is fowl. Taunting the Mantle and Carlton just above Mathews I didn't care for either. Mathews was one of the best players to ever play the game - he just doesn't get any hobby love and that's ok.

Here's a couple of tips:
1. If you're having trouble breaking the case with a pipe cutter, etc., just lay it on a brick and smash it with a hammer. That should work ok.

2. Just like he did with the Carlton, press back the corner if it has been bent - that should make it a 9.

3. If doesn't go in the penny sleeve easy, just push it harder until the sleeve crumbles - it should go then.

4. Only wear a glove on one hand, so you can actually pick up the card from the table with ungloved hand.

5. To feel better about the money you overpaid for the pack - just approximate the 10 grade and value it about 50 times what it is actually going to sell for. That always justifies the cost.

6. The pack is graded an 8, so all the cards in the pack are 8s or higher! That only makes sense.

7. If your spouse, or significant other is present, do just like the guy in the video. Have someone look in Beckett (or some other over inflated guide) and tell you the card is worth 50 times over what it is actually going to sell for! She, or he or whoever, will smile and feel much better about your decision to spend the rent money on a sealed pack of card!

8. Last buy not least - constantly talk about all the money these cards are worth! Never mention the player, history, batting average, or anything else about the player - that bores the audience - only talk about the money baby!

Now for a little series post - I actually feel a little sorry the guy.
Old 01-12-2024, 05:35 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

He's definitely a proponent of the Dean's Cards pricing model.

Casey Stengel

Old 01-13-2024, 04:58 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
Watching that made me cringe. I think that's the big difference between a passionate collector and someone that just wants to flip a card and make a little money. The way Eddie Mathews was disrespected is fowl. Taunting the Mantle and Carlton just above Mathews I didn't care for either. Mathews was one of the best players to ever play the game - he just doesn't get any hobby love and that's okay.
This sums it up perfectly. This is obviously some jack-off who doesn't know s@#t from Shinola. I can't watch this stuff.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 01-14-2024, 01:00 PM
J0hn Collin$

There's also a video of him busting a '59 Topps penny pack to get the common that everyone knew he would. Way to turn a real collectible into a wrapper and a card worth perhaps a dollar. I suppose the wrapper is still worth something, but jeez. Painful to watch is an understatement.

Last edited by jchcollins; 01-14-2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-14-2024, 04:05 PM
Eric Perry

I tried and couldn't keep watching 'til the end. Sad on several levels.

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (189/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra
Old 01-14-2024, 10:52 PM

The pack was purchased slabbed in the December 2022 Hunt Auction. Same cert # as the slab that was opened.

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-l...2-c-19943feb30

If you have a log in to the auction you can see what he bought it for. It is possible someone else bought the pack and sold it for more money to the moron opening the pack on Youtube.
Old 01-15-2024, 02:21 AM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncinin View Post
The pack was purchased slabbed in the December 2022 Hunt Auction. Same cert # as the slab that was opened.

https://www.invaluable.com/auction-l...2-c-19943feb30

If you have a log in to the auction you can see what he bought it for. It is possible someone else bought the pack and sold it for more money to the moron opening the pack on Youtube.
Sale was $8300. A massive loss after being opened.

Last edited by Lucas00; 01-15-2024 at 02:22 AM.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas00 View Post
Sale was $8300. A massive loss after being opened.
The guy obviously has FU money. $8300 to him is probably equivalent to $50 to me.
Old 01-15-2024, 09:17 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
The guy obviously has FU money. $8300 to him is probably equivalent to $50 to me.
As the proverb says...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (183.7 KB, 402 views)

1963 Post complete panel
Old 01-16-2024, 08:09 PM

I hate to keep this going, but because I watched a few of his pack break vids, this one came up in my feed. Warning - only for you true masochists out there.

Considering the cost of grading, I'd make darn sure my mid-grade 1980 Jerry Reemys and Dave Stibes were the best mid-grade copies I had before sending them in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0eXVhBCyg&t=1089s
Old 02-14-2024, 12:35 PM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
Originally Posted by deweyinthehall View Post
I hate to keep this going, but
And it has kept going.

Last week he was opening the last from the '72 box, and still would not seem to understand why he's not getting Clemente or Reggie or Ryan out of Series 1 packs. Each common has to be looked up as to what the potential PSA 10 value would be, as if that's somehow relevant. It's bizarre.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:10 PM

It's like a car wreck - I can't look away. Last night I finally posted a comment in response to one of his final '72s - I explained how to pronounce Red SHAYN-deenst's name (admittedly hard if you'd never seen him) but I also had to say something about the derisively dismissive statements of "he's a nobody" anytime he saw a guy he hadn't heard of - especially in the case of Buddy Harrelson.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself....
Old 02-14-2024, 04:28 PM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
It's like a car wreck - I can't look away. Last night I finally posted a comment in response to one of his final '72s - I explained how to pronounce Red SHAYN-deenst's name (admittedly hard if you'd never seen him) but I also had to say something about the derisively dismissive statements of "he's a nobody" anytime he saw a guy he hadn't heard of - especially in the case of Buddy Harrelson.

I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself....
I saw that, lol.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:32 PM
Andrew

This just in…the 67T Mantle came back a 7 from PSA. He is disappointed.

”This is unacceptable…it was in a PSA cello pack graded as an 8, and they have it as a 7.”

https://youtu.be/7_PZ0k8-2NI?si=ZnNZkNgfL9ftBy_E

Last edited by ASF123; 03-04-2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:45 PM

I just don't get it - he said he even included a note saying he thought an 8 would be good! Its like they didn't even listen to him!
Old 03-04-2024, 04:12 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
I just don't get it - he said he even included a note saying he thought an 8 would be good! Its like they didn't even listen to him!
Jeez, where's the 'like' button for this post.

Casey Stengel

Old 03-04-2024, 05:22 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASF123 View Post

”This is unacceptable…it was in a PSA cello pack graded as an 8, and they have it as a 7.”

LOL...what?

He's lucky he got a "7" on that.

Front of the pack card that's been kicking around for well over 50 years. That bottom right corner looked soft coming right out of the pack.

Maybe 10-15 years ago PSA might have given that an 8, but I think a 7 is about as high as he should have expected nowadays.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Dave

Where's his $1000 Carlton?
Old 03-04-2024, 07:12 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASF123 View Post

Dude, that's how it works.

If the pack is graded an 8, then everything inside is at least an 8, and usually higher. I'm pretty sure it's in the Constitution somewhere.

It's just basic math!

1963 Post complete panel
Old 03-04-2024, 07:58 PM

There are a couple newer videos - one is a 170 or so PSA reveal of mostly 7s and 6s of 80-81 baseball and football he showed the note he sent them on the Mantle. Again, I'm simply flabergasted that they ignored him.

He also just posted a reveal of a few of the 72s he recently ripped - I won't give anything away except to say he thinks PSA is screwing him over.