NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Administrator

Default 25th West Coast Sports Collectors Expo (This Weekend)

Posted By: Trevor Hocking

I wanted to let everyone know there is going to be a show this weekend at the L.A. County Fairplex in Pomona (Convention Hall #7) this weekend December 9th, 10th, 11th. The show is being put on by Naxcom.

I will be at booth A20 all three days. They told me I would be upfront in the middle. So please feel free to come by and say hi. I hope to see the normal crowd, but I even hope more to see some new faces. Please don't be shy. Here's the link for the show.

http://www.naxcom.com/New/2005/Tradeshows/TEMPLATE/shows.htm

Hope to see yah there. If you have any question or want to contact me do say hi or let me know when you are going to be there you can email me at. trevor@synergystudios.tv

Trevor Hocking

Old 12-05-2005, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: David Vargha

Are these things equivalent to an HP Naxcom show, better, or (Heaven forbid) worse?

DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Old 12-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Well this will be the first time at this location. I have heard there will be some dealers who normaly don't do the HP show that will make the trip for this one, but I do not want to mention them incase they do not show. The autograph guest are better and more of them than the HP show. I for one will be having a bigger booth I guess (They told me it has 2 10ft tables so I will have more stuff there than the normal HP show. It can't hurt to come and check it out. I know there really isn't any show conflicting with it and Mastro will be over. I have heard Mastro will not be there becasue of there current auction. I hope you guys can make it. If you do please stop by and say hi.

Trevor Hocking

Old 12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Posted By: warshawlaw

Probably broke after Mastro but WTF, visiting with everyone is fun.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anthony

I'm aiming for Saturday as well. Should be worth it to see Trevor's and Bob Marcy's table.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Posted By: cmoking

I'll be in the west coast over the weekend, and will make it out there. Hoping to see some good vintage stuff.

Old 12-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Posted By: J Levine

I am going to do my best but the girlfriend her son may have some say in this trip out. The last time I went to a show at the Fairplex was nearly 15 years ago. I remember passing on a decent Connie Mack All-Star of Wagner...darn...I think I bought two '52 Highs instead. Did pick up a couple of caramel Phillies though that I still own.

Joshua

Old 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Administrator

Posted By: quan

u bringing anything good out?

Old 12-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Well it looks like the normal crowd with a couple of new faces too. This show should be fun. It's all good Quan. I will be having a little bit of everything at this show. Please bring me your Colgans and Batter Ups to buy HEHE No seriously I hope to see everyone there I have already had some others email me privately so it should be a fun weekend.

Trevor Hocking