NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-08-2002, 09:14 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay web pages that go bump in the night

Posted By: TBob

Anyone else have any problems with the web pages of dwmorris, ahcollectibles and others which set my computer "chattering" and almost lock me up when their web page starts trying to load? At first I just thought it was the size of the scans (and maybe that is part of the problem) but I have to say a silent prayer that their pages will disappear before I get knocked off line completely. What gives? Anyone else have that problem? I won a proof card at a minimum bid the other day and I am sure that no one else was able (or willing) to spend the time for the loading of the page which almost caused a power outtage in this area of the country. Again, you'd think sellers would learn...

Old 06-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

Haven't had that problem. I have DSL, so it loads pretty quickly. Only ones I REALLY hate are the ads for folks who feel the need to add music to their auctions.....like it really ENHANCES the experience.

I finally came to terms with DWMorris on an item......a N284 Buchner Ward for 500+ bucks. I'd never hit the reserves on his items before and we could never come to terms on anything so I was apprehensive about this one. But I did get it last week and it's a beaut.

About other pages that go bump in the night......this site ===> Network54 seems to go bump in the night quite frequently for me. Don't know if anyone else experiences that or not.

Old 06-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Posted By: runscott

but several people have complained about my web page loading slowly.