NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Modern Baseball Cards Forum (1980-Present)

Old 06-03-2015, 06:26 PM
AJ Arcus

Default Buyers Beware!! TNT Sports Cards & Beckett.com

I purchased cards from TNT Sports Cards on Beckett.com. I contacted the seller and asked him if i pay extra to get the cards delivered to me can he get them to me in three days. I live in PA and they are located in NJ so i didn't think it would be a problem. He responded back with if you get the order in today you will have them in three days. i purchased the cards that day. We are now going on 2 weeks. i emailed him on beckett and i emailed him through his ebay account with no responce at all. I called and nothing! I contacted beckett, they are nothing but crooks!!! First the representative tells me if i don't have my cards in 24 hours i will get a full refund. I said ok i will wait and see. I called back the next day and the representative now says its a 48 hour wait so i ask him didnt you say 24 hours? He responded back with yes i did but i guess i was wrong. So the supervisor comes on and says you have to wait 48 hours if you don't receive them by tomorrow 5pm eastern we will call you (Never called me) (Also never got them) So i called them at 5:15 eastern and the representative tells me the supervisor is on the phone with TNT Sports Cards he will call me in 10 minutes. I waited a half hour with no call back. So i called him flipping out, He says TNT Sports Cards sent the cards out so i asked for tracking (which TNT Sports Cards) never provided in the first place. He responded with we don't have it. then i said i just want my money and i am finished he says i tell you what i will call you back at 7:15 eastern after i call TNT Sports Cards and we will get you your money. So i waited till then with no call back. So i called beckett at 7:20, and guess what they are closed!! so who is the bigger crook here?? i spend a lot of money with Beckett and they just don't care. i am done with them and i hope everyone avoids them as well as TNT Sports Cards as well.
http://marketplace.beckett.com/TNTSportsCards_1249
http://stores.ebay.com/TNT-Sportscards?_rdc=1
Old 06-03-2015, 06:41 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

You need to put your full name in your post to make statements (derogatory) about a company or person.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 06-03-2015, 06:48 PM
AJ Arcus

My name is there

Last edited by crazygiftkid; 06-03-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:08 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Thanks; sorry that you had such a poor experience with those two companies. Was it a large purchase? Why was it imperative to get your cards so quickly?
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:13 PM
AJ Arcus

Ya i paid over $60 and it was for cards for autographing and i had a team coming through so i needed them. I have dealt on beckett a long time and spent thousands of dollars there and for them to treat someone like this isn't right!
Old 06-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Curt

I have bought a number of items from this seller on ebay and other than stuffing multiple cards into extra thick top loaders, I have never had any issues. All items arrived.

I know they list a massive amount of singles/lots on ebay, so the lack of communication may just be them not getting to it timely? I think I had a similar experience with not getting a reply to a question I asked at one time.
Old 06-04-2015, 07:09 AM
Rich Klein

Default Ted, the owner

Is an old friend of mine from when I was at Beckett. We actually grew up (at different times) in neighboring towns in NJ

I'll check for you tonight and see what happened

Rich
Old 06-04-2015, 07:07 PM
AJ Arcus

Thank you first off! Second Beckett issued me a refund this morning after i called and flipped out again. Still have not heard from tnt or received the cards
Old 06-07-2015, 11:26 AM

Default ????

Why would you still get the cards if you received a refund?
Old 06-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Rob Anderson

I have received cards after getting a refund. The cards arrived 3 weeks after payment. Refund was given automatically after not receiving after 2 weeks. I contacted the seller and paid after receiving.

Maybe the OP is thinking that TNT put the cards in the mail after an extwnded period, but before Beckett issued a refund.

Tags
beckett.com, tntnorthnj