NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 10-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Zach T

So Spiral Stairs, what is your favorite song from Wowee Zowee?
Old 10-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Christopher Williams

[QUOTE=Michael Frost;1198124]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I am sure these where not your letters of authenticity.

Shelly, this is old news that has been straighted out a long time ago. It would be the same as me "saying that you are a two bit con man that was a rat and went to prison over selling fake autographs." I do not know what your issues with me may be but I am sure jealousy would have a lot to do with it. I never tried to correct any of yours or Christopher's mistakes and I am not looking to steal the spot like or have my name on TV and Blog sites. I am a successful leader in the autograph industry and I have all the proof and credentials need to prove my point. You and the other half ass experts and trouble makers can continue your games and have your fun. Just know that you and Chris are the reason nothing is being done about the fake autographs all over the Internet and throughout the industry. If you would have some credibility and use facts instead of making a fool out of yourself and talking rumors, and stories without facts, knowledge or evidence you maybe would be heard or taken seriously. What your fight is with me is still hard to understand but I can assure you can not play in the same game as me.
So you bringing up Shelly's past (14 years) isn't old news?
Old 10-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

I also usually do not save stuff because much of it is so bad, but this
i had to save. when i was doing the hbo sports show I showed them a lot of bad mantles like this one. this comes from someone who did prvt signings and claimed to be a close friend of Mantle.

bmmm2.jpg

bmmm1.jpg
Old 10-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Michael Frost

[QUOTE=shelly;1198142]I also usually do not save stuff because much of it is so bad, but this
i had to save. when i was doing the hbo sports show I showed them a lot of bad mantles like this one. this comes from someone who did prvt signings and claimed to be a close friend of Mantle.

Shelly, you are a true joke as well as most of what you have to say. Can you 1st explain to our audience the issues with the autograph that you have just posted.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Richard Simon

I have tried to avoid being involved in this thread but I do have to state that Shelly's opinion is held in high regard on this forum.
His accuracy is probably 90% or better on autographs he comments on.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 10-22-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachtruitt View Post
So Spiral Stairs, what is your favorite song from Wowee Zowee?
I'm more of a Slanted and Enchanted man.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Christopher Williams

[QUOTE=Michael Frost;1198149]
Quote:
I also usually do not save stuff because much of it is so bad, but this

Shelly, you are a true joke as well as most of what you have to say. Can you 1st explain to our audience the issues with the autograph that you have just posted.
Seriously? Holy crap!!!

That Mantle is awful.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Zach T

Both are great records. Love the name man!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
I have tried to avoid being involved in this thread but I do have to state that Shelly's opinion is held in high regard on this forum.
Now that you are involved can you please give your expert opinion on the Mantle and Martin posted by Shelly.?
Old 10-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachtruitt View Post
Both are great records. Love the name man!
Wrong thread. Please post this elsewhere.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Ken Goldin

I do not like the fact that people are getting into personal attacks for stating their opinions.
I am also not getting into what appears to be childish name calling on this forum.

That being said, if I was presented with the photo and someone asked me what I thought, I would tell them I do not like the mantle, AND I do not like the Martin.
If I am asked "why" I will reply that I am not photo shop user. There used to be someone on these forums that would draw great charts showing incorrect formations and slants. I do not get scientific.
As all of you know, I rarely comment on signatures and when I do it is only with an athlete whom I have personally seen thousands of autographs from by way of a contract I had with them.
That being said, I do not believe Mickey Mantle or Billy Martin ever held that photograph or put a pen to it.

Last edited by kengoldin; 10-22-2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-22-2013, 08:16 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Mike, here is a bet. $1000 sent to Leon. We will send this to Psa or Jsa and see if it is authentic or not. Put up or shut up. Money is being sent to Leon via Pay Pal if you take the bet.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:31 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

[QUOTE=Michael Frost;1198149]
Quote:

Michael, I'm not trying to pile on here. I'm no expert, but even I know that the one that Shelly posted is REALLY BAD...
Old 10-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Mike, here is a bet. $1000 sent to Leon. We will send this to Psa or Jsa and see if it is authentic or not. Put up or shut up. Money is being sent to Leon via Pay Pal if you take the bet.
That sounds like an interesting proposition coming from you Shelly.
I am not sure about the bet and have just a couple of question about this item in question.
1st- are you saying that this item came from me?
2nd- Was this item examined and authenticated by me?
3rd - Are you stating that is my Letter of Authenticity and my signature?
4th - What is the size of the photograph in question?
5th- Are you saying the Mickey Mantle and the Billy Martin on the photo are both forgeries?
6th - Are you stating that JSA and or PSA/DNA would be the deciding factor in the authentication.
7th - Who would you say would be more knowledgeable on this subject Jimmy Spence or Steve Grad.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

The 2 guys talking about records need to quit. Other than that hopefully everyone will continue to remain professional in the debates. Interesting stuff...
Old 10-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Mike, have a great life. I think you have shown everyone on here just who and what you are.

Last edited by shelly; 10-22-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Mike, have a great life. I think you have shown everyone on here just who and what you are.
Does this mean you are running away from the bet you were talking about???
By the way do you feel that the same person or people that signed the Mickey Mantle / Billy Martin photo you posted also signed this these ones or are these ones authentic?

Last edited by Michael Frost; 10-25-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:40 AM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengoldin View Post
I do not like the fact that people are getting into personal attacks for stating their opinions.
I am also not getting into what appears to be childish name calling on this forum.

That being said, if I was presented with the photo and someone asked me what I thought, I would tell them I do not like the mantle, AND I do not like the Martin.
If I am asked "why" I will reply that I am not photo shop user. There used to be someone on these forums that would draw great charts showing incorrect formations and slants. I do not get scientific.
As all of you know, I rarely comment on signatures and when I do it is only with an athlete whom I have personally seen thousands of autographs from by way of a contract I had with them.
That being said, I do not believe Mickey Mantle or Billy Martin ever held that photograph or put a pen to it.
How do you like the 2 additional Mantle Martin images I have posted? Is that more like the ones you are use to seeing?
Old 10-23-2013, 04:15 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
Does this mean you are running away from the bet you were talking about???
By the way do you feel that the same person or people that signed the Mickey Mantle / Billy Martin photo you posted also signed this these ones or are these ones authentic?

http://www.net54baseball.com/attachm...1&d=1382505353

http://www.net54baseball.com/attachm...1&d=1382505055
Those are awful, too.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Christopher Williams

Michael, I was wondering, in what capacity were you "Employed by the US Government?"

http://www.paasautographs.com/credentials.html

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 10-23-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
That seems to be the case, but do not make sound like it is everytime.
You have posted a hand full of stuff that has been around and discussed years ago. I have examined and authenticated over 400+ Mickey Mantle items it the past 3 years. where are all these fakes that you keep refering to? Look up PSA/DNA, JSA. GA, and maybe you may find some, but it would be rare to find a questionable P.A.A.S. authenticated Mickey Mantle item.
My certs and name has been used for years as an attempt by forgeries for credibility. As I said in the early post the jealousy in this industry is unmatched. My credentials will always speak for themselves, I have been attacked and lied about for years but unlike Spence, Grad, and Sipe whom I say nothing negative about, I am available to speak out, educate and correct the errors that so called "want to be experts" threw against the walls.
I have little time for the foolishness that you and Shelly are involved with.
I also feel you may be a key reason that some of the largest forgery groups in the industry are still in business. You are not taken seriously and you say many things out of your hat without proof and documentation.
Good Luck blogging.
Michael, last Christmas a friend of mine in Arizona sent me a copy of the book "Operation Bullpen" and wrote the below note in the book.

Yes, that Tim.

TimFitzBook.jpg

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 10-23-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Those are awful, too.
The charity that I endorse and work with is the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I think it would be nice if Shelly just sends his $1000 directly to them.
Thank you,
Michael Frost
P.A.A.S.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 10-25-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Christopher Williams

[QUOTE=Michael Frost;1198124]
Quote:
I am sure these where not your letters of authenticity.

Shelly, this is old news that has been straighted out a long time ago. It would be the same as me "saying that you are a two bit con man that was a rat and went to prison over selling fake autographs." I do not know what your issues with me may be but I am sure jealousy would have a lot to do with it. I never tried to correct any of yours or Christopher's mistakes and I am not looking to steal the spot like or have my name on TV and Blog sites. I am a successful leader in the autograph industry and I have all the proof and credentials need to prove my point. You and the other half ass experts and trouble makers can continue your games and have your fun. Just know that you and Chris are the reason nothing is being done about the fake autographs all over the Internet and throughout the industry. If you would have some credibility and use facts instead of making a fool out of yourself and talking rumors, and stories without facts, knowledge or evidence you maybe would be heard or taken seriously. What your fight is with me is still hard to understand but I can assure you can not play in the same game as me.
Thank you.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:49 PM
Scott R.

[QUOTE=thetruthisoutthere;1198509]
Quote:

Thank you.
Way to reel them in...hook, line, and sinker
Old 10-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Christopher Williams

I stand by previous comments that both Mantle/Martin autograph pieces are not authentic.

If both pieces were submitted to PSA today, I believe they would be rejected.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
I stand by previous comments that both Mantle/Martin autograph pieces are not authentic.

If both pieces were submitted to PSA today, I believe they would be rejected.
Is that based on who submitted them or on the autograph??????
Old 10-23-2013, 08:24 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Michael, I was wondering, in what capacity were you "Employed by the US Government?"

http://www.paasautographs.com/credentials.html
I'd be happy to answer your question, Michael; after you answer my above question.

Do you have a 1099 you can show us?

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 10-24-2013 at 04:44 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Michael Frost

[QUOTE=thetruthisoutthere;1198495]Michael, last Christmas a friend of mine in Arizona sent me a copy of the book "Operation Bullpen" and wrote the below note in the book.

Yes, that Tim.
I guess then you must be an autograph expert? Just wondering if you also received the secret decoder ring?
I have be asked many times and it has been requested that I do not discredit you.
As you know the criminals and frauds in the industry strive on dueling authenticators or experts. That is one reason I have been asked not to make a fool of you, but since you have stowed that honor upon yourself I have just answered a few of your questions.
I honestly do not have the time nor should I be involved in blogging, youtube, facebook, or your daily horseplay.
Since you are so knowledgeable, and have been professionally sharing your educational and scientific answers to the collectors and the members of the autograph industry for the past few years. I would love to see your analysis of these Mickey Mantle autographs.? In honor of the Holiday season.

Last edited by Michael Frost; 10-25-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:26 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Michael. Again, I'm no expert here, but I wouldn't buy either of those Mantle balls.. I'm a little unsure though... I wouldn't feel comfortable labeling them good or bad, based on my limited knowledge. But I have enough questions about it, that I wouldn't buy it..

Last edited by novakjr; 10-24-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Sorry, I not get back to you and your thousand dollar request. My bet was not that it was authenticated in in 2002 when authenticators like you had no idea what they where doing. My bet is that it be sent now.
The bet stands.
Since you dont have the original the only way we can do that to be fair to both of us is send it out for quick opinion. If that is good then I will proceed with sending the money to Leon. I am sure that you will win but I like to give money away
If you dont take the bet then it really is time for you to just shut up.
By the way the forgers dont care who fights they only care if they can get there garbage authenticated. If you belive that piece of garbage of yours I put up there is authentic, you should retire.
If anyone else wants to bet that it is an authentic piece please state how much you would like to bet. Mike has said only ten percent of you trust my opinion. Oh and Mike you can make it up to as much as you want.

Last edited by shelly; 10-24-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Jos.eph Dw.ek

Quote:
The charity that I endorse and work with is the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I think it would be nice if Shelly just sends his $1000 directly to them.
Thank you,
Michael Frost
P.A.A.S.

http://www.net54baseball.com/attachm...1&d=1382570972
http://www.net54baseball.com/newatta...anageattach&p=
Do you have a scan of the original COA from PSA? That looks like a copy of one. Very possible someone took the original, made a copy of it and put a photo of their fake Mantle Autograph in the place of the real one on the PSA letter. I'v seen that happen before on eBay. Do you have a scan of that photo with the PSA sticker? The photo you posted is obviously diff than the one on the COA.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:25 PM
qu@n nguy3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by joed25 View Post
Do you have a scan of the original COA from PSA? That looks like a copy of one. Very possible someone took the original, made a copy of it and put a photo of their fake Mantle Autograph in the place of the real one on the PSA letter. I'v seen that happen before on eBay. Do you have a scan of that photo with the PSA sticker? The photo you posted is obviously diff than the one on the COA.
yes very weird. the photo in the COA is totally different than the photo shown.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Ken Goldin

I stand by my original comment on the photo. Having had both players under contract, having seen thousands of each of their signatures that I KNOW are good, My opinion (and I use the word opinion only because I have to, but to me its a fact) is on that particular photo, the one that I commented on (the only one I commented on) was never held or signed by EITHER Mantle or Martin.
I will not reply to additional 'what do you think of this' posted in this thread. I just wanted to point out that despite posts above, I stand by what I said, and I am highly confident that in 2013 if presented to PSA/DNA it would not pass their authentication.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengoldin View Post
I stand by my original comment on the photo. Having had both players under contract, having seen thousands of each of their signatures that I KNOW are good, My opinion (and I use the word opinion only because I have to, but to me its a fact) is on that particular photo, the one that I commented on (the only one I commented on) was never held or signed by EITHER Mantle or Martin.
I will not reply to additional 'what do you think of this' posted in this thread. I just wanted to point out that despite posts above, I stand by what I said, and I am highly confident that in 2013 if presented to PSA/DNA it would not pass their authentication.
Ken, I am so sure your are correct that I have offered to bet anyone that it would not pass quick opinion. No takers so far. I am still waiting for the world renowned authenticator to step up and agree to the bet.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Sorry, I not get back to you and your thousand dollar request. My bet was not that it was authenticated in in 2002 when authenticators like you had no idea what they where doing. My bet is that it be sent now.
The bet stands.
Since you dont have the original the only way we can do that to be fair to both of us is send it out for quick opinion. If that is good then I will proceed with sending the money to Leon. I am sure that you will win but I like to give money away
If you dont take the bet then it really is time for you to just shut up.
By the way the forgers dont care who fights they only care if they can get there garbage authenticated. If you belive that piece of garbage of yours I put up there is authentic, you should retire.
If anyone else wants to bet that it is an authentic piece please state how much you would like to bet. Mike has said only ten percent of you trust my opinion. Oh and Mike you can make it up to as much as you want.
You once again are nothing more then a joke in this industry. You have now decided that 2002 certificate's do not count, yet you put up some type of nonsense authentication you state came from me from 2002 and that one counts?
I never said that it was authentic and I do not believe any of them are authentic. Yet you can clearly see that they are authenticated by both Spence and Grad and they were sold by major auction houses. I guess you do not want to send your money to the St. Jude's Hospital. Now you want a PSA quick opinion for something they have already be warned about (LOL)
You can say what ever you wish and play what ever games you plan on playing but unfortunately you seemed to have lost that bet and may soon have to admit that I am one of the only true autograph examiners and authenticators that have any credentials and credibility.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:43 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
yes very weird. the photo in the COA is totally different than the photo shown.
These are 2 different images, the COA Letter is for the photograph that is shown on the letter and the other just the sticker and number is shown. the both of the images shown have been examined and authenticatted by both Grad and Spence as ( Shelly said I guess before they know what they were doing)? Both can be looked up on the PSA/DNA database and there are more but that is not what this is all about.
If you are interested or would like to see some additional photographs please contact me at www.paasaa.com
Thanks
Mike Frost

Last edited by Michael Frost; 10-24-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:11 PM
qu@n nguy3n

gotcha, my bad...the consensus is they're both bad and were certed by psa/dna.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

My bet was that the item that had your cert was bad. You then produce a Psa cert that made people belive it was authentic. I bet you it was not. Now you are saying I am correct. Not only that you knew they where bad all the time.
Please explain why you then sold the item under your cert with the psa wording. Or is this another forged cert.
You work for the government under cover. You have said in the same thread that Chris is great and Chris is terrible. You say you work for Topps .You say you are know the world around as great authenticator. The only thing you will be remembered for on this site is that you are the Walter Middy of 54
You owe the money. The bet was clear. In fact three people agreed that they where forgerys and you said nothing untill you knew you lost.
Just so everyone knows I sent it for quick opinon and here is what they said.

Response: "Likely Not Genuine"

Here are the details of your Request:

Comments:
Request ID: 100437
Request By: 10/25/2013

Thank you choosing the QuickOpinion service!

I feel bad that there are people like you that will always spin the arguement to try and make themselevs look good. You should go back to your friends at Autograph Planet. Oh I am sorry I forgot they threw you out of there.

Just to make another point. You want to bet how many people would trust me saying if a Mantle is authentic or not vs. you on this site?

Last edited by shelly; 10-24-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Christopher Williams

There are a ton of autograph collectors on Net54,.

I wonder how many of them use P.A.A.S. to authenticate their autographs?
Old 10-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Michael Frost

[QUOTE=shelly;1198853]My bet was that the item that had your cert was bad. You then produce a Psa cert that made people belive it was authentic. I bet you it was not. Now you are saying I am correct. Not only that you knew they where bad all the time.
Please explain why you then sold the item under your cert with the psa wording. Or is this another forged cert.
You work for the government under cover. You have said in the same thread that Chris is great and Chris is terrible. You say you work for Topps .You say you are know the world around as great authenticator. The only thing you will be remembered for on this site is that you are the Walter Middy of 54
You owe the money. The bet was clear. In fact three people agreed that they where forgerys and you said nothing untill you knew you lost.

Shelly, as most know you are a pathological liar.. From top to bottom of this discussion. I am sorry I believe you have no idea you are even lying, changing statements, adding words and just being the typical con man you are credited with being.
I know both you and Chris do not want me on Net 54 because, you both have convinced some that you know what you are saying. I never would have certed those photographs and never said they were authentic. Just was playing the game as Westsiders said "Way to reel them in...hook, line, and sinker "
Were did I sell that item in question? Where is that Cert with the psa wording from? Were did I say I worked under cover? When was I ever on Autograph Planet? When did they threw me off?
In one paragraph alone there is 5 lies out of your mouth.
You also said "You have authenticated more bad Mantles outside of the Donald and Morales, Where are all these bad certed Mantles? I can show you 100's of bad certed Mantles from the top autograph authenticators in the world and yet you lie and have the nerve to make this statement. You also said I sell Hot Dogs at Kiosc. Once again you are lying.
It is very embarrassing that I am even in a discussion with you, but I thought it was time you were put back in you place. Stop all your lies and pipe dreams and go back to removing the Jose Canseco cards out of the wax packs.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Mike youare a sick man. Go back to Todd he will hold your hand and tell you everying is good.
Oh by the way.I was gonna let this go, but how about an answer on this one too. You said Collectibles of the stars didn’t have LOAs in 1997 and that the 1997 LOA for the Mantle posted by Chris was a forgery. So, how about this 1997 Cheetah the Chimp LOA from Collectibles of the Stars? Is this a forgery ? Its dated 1997. And you say the Cheetah signing was some joke but did you know the Chimp wasn’t Cheetah and was never in a Tarzan movie and that anyone who bought your Cheetah signed photos got ripped off with the signature of some unknown chimp? The real Cheetah was dead for years, read the Washington Post. Help us on this one. Those are your signatures on the LOA, or are those forgeries too? You’re so well respected people are forging your name as much as Mantle I guess.
chimp.jpg
By the way is that your signiture on top or was that forged as well. Hold on a second. It was the CIA at the door telling me to stop.

Last edited by shelly; 10-24-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:04 PM
Steve S.
St.eve S@lem

Has anyone ever seen worse spelling than that of Shelly and Mike? Cheetah the Chimp spells better.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:12 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss View Post
Has anyone ever seen worse spelling than that of Shelly and Mike? Cheetah the Chimp spells better.
Are you aware of the fact that Shelly has an affliction called dyslexia?

So tell us, what does your comment have anything to do with this thread?

Also, I didn't see you post anything constructive here, Steve; just like Westsiders with his "hook, line and sinker" comment.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 10-24-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:38 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Steve, just to let you know it is called Shelleez that has now been accepted on this site for a long time. I see things backwards and spell things the way I think they should be. I also think that I said what I wanted but the words are missing. Spell check does not help. Like Chris said do you have any thing to add expcept being insulting. Hope this never happens to anyone in your faimly.
The one thing I do know because of this. Bad autographs. How about you?
Old 10-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Being compared to a Chimp is so disgusting. I have no idea who you are but I will say that your comments do not belong here or anywhere else. I have never said this before but you should be suspended.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:

This does not really look like the spelling or grammar of a rocket scientist

ss
Steve S.
St.eve S@lem Join Date: Dec 2009

I think it's good. Looks like 1970s style signature. Is very close to 2 that I have, one of which was signed in-person in mid-70's. Am curious what you guys don't like about it?
Old 10-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Richard Simon

Steve, that was really uncalled for and added zero to this thread.
If comments are going to be made by members on this thread, at least let them be relevant to the topic.
It has long been known by most here that Shelly has dyslexia.
Let us try to keep the posts here relevant to the topics at hand.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 10-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Scott R.

Quote:
Are you aware of the fact that Shelly has an affliction called dyslexia?

So tell us, what does your comment have anything to do with this thread?

Also, I didn't see you post anything constructive here, Steve; just like Westsiders with his "hook, line and sinker" comment.
I stand behind my comment of hook, line and sinker...as Mike has undoubtedly "baited" you guys (Chris and Shelly) into this back and forth. And while I agree that it wasn't necessarily a constructive comment, I don't understand the comparison to the ridiculous comment made by "SS" (I also thanked Shelly, outside of this link, for sharing his knowledge with newer guys like me).

And Mike, please don't misinterpret my comment as being in any way, shape, or form in support of your position. Your touting of PAAS is laughable....and your latest personal attacks against Shelly are gross. It would be the equivalent of people attacking your personal appearance in the photos that you've posted. Such comments just don't belong here. Best of luck.

Sco.tt Rom.ero

Last edited by Leon; 10-24-2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: added name per rules
Old 10-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Jos.eph Dw.ek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsiders View Post
I stand behind my comment of hook, line and sinker...as Mike has undoubtedly "baited" you guys (Chris and Shelly) into this back and forth. And while I agree that it wasn't necessarily a constructive comment, I don't understand the comparison to the ridiculous comment made by "SS" (I also thanked Shelly, outside of this link, for sharing his knowledge with newer guys like me).

And Mike, please don't misinterpret my comment as being in any way, shape, or form in support of your position. Your touting of PAAS is laughable....and your latest personal attacks against Shelly are gross. It would be the equivalent of people attacking your personal appearance in the photos that you've posted. Such comments just don't belong here. Best of luck.
Again, I am not convinced the PSA letter that Mike posted is real. Looks like a copy to me and anyone could doctor that up. I'd like to see a color scan of the original PSA letter.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:22 PM
Jos.eph Dw.ek

Quote:
Steve, that was really uncalled for and added zero to this thread.
If comments are going to be made by members on this thread, at least let them be relevant to the topic.
It has long been known by most here that Shelly has dyslexia.
Let us try to keep the posts here relevant to the topics at hand.
+1. That was really uncalled for Steve.