NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-12-2008, 07:36 AM
Administrator

Default The Death of Direct Sales

Posted By: David Atkatz

<<Everyone, including their cats, dogs and dead relatives! Change!>>

Maybe they're just trying to make up for all those perfectly legal voters the Republicans keep trying to get struck off the voter roles.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Administrator

Posted By: JimCrandell

Bruce,

Agree with you on the flat tax and the deportation of illegal immigrants. These are two urgent priorities!

Not so much on the other stuff--congrats on your financial moves!

Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Who's gonna clean your apartment Jim? Or take care of your kids?

(Or pick your produce? Or process your meat? Or bus your restaurant tables? Or... )

But wait! maybe I've had you pegged wrong all along, Jim! Maybe, in these difficult times, you really are willing to sacrifice!

(Better be a bit careful with those deportations, though. There is the case (for example) of the illegal brought here by his parents for a shot at that "better life" who is now the top neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins. Never know when you might need a good man like that.)

Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 AM
Administrator

Posted By: barrysloate

Deporting 11 million people would be a humanitarian catastrophe. Regardless how you feel on the issue, it can't happen.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff Lichtman

"With all those capital trials for drug dealers (none in the tobacco industry, sadly) you ought to have a field day! (As long as Bruces allows them trials.)"

David, at least until you're in charge of the country drug dealing is not punishable by death. While I deplore smoking, I also think that smokers should not be put to death even though I know those damn tobacco companies target the unsophisticated, unedcated and minorities. Same goes with one of your students who doesn't show his work on an exam problem -- that really grinds my gears too -- but no death as a penalty, just a point off. I'm also hopeful that humor will be permitted during the revolution.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Posted By: boxingcardman

they are unrealistic demagoguery. The staff members of the policy committee of the Dorskind Group needs to look around; this nation survives on the cheap illegal labor that the sieve-like border with Mexico provides. If you want to have your fruit and veggies picked, your meat slaughtered, your office toilets cleaned and your dishes washed when you go to a restaurant, you need to create a pathway towards legalization, not spend billions trying to track down, detain, have hearings for and try to deport 12 million people (plus feed, clothe, shelter and educate the little citizens they spawned). As that noted liberal pinko commie Ronald Reagan said in his signing statement when he signed the Immigration Reform and Control Act: "We have consistently supported a legalization program which is both generous to the alien and fair to the countless thousands of people throughout the world who seek legally to come to America. The legalization provisions in this act will go far to improve the lives of a class of individuals who now must hide in the shadows, without access to many of the benefits of a free and open society. Very soon many of these men and women will be able to step into the sunlight and, ultimately, if they choose, they may become Americans." Then you can tax their incomes and purchases instead of having an underground economy.

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Old 10-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Bruce Dorskind

Dear David

We are surprised that a distinguished liberal professor like yourself
would think that all those who choose a career as a domestic worker
are here illegally.

The fact is that the people in our employ have emigrated here from
abroad and have a green card, or in one case is a citizen.

We can not, in our view govern, under a multiple set of rules. We can't
say it is illegal to be here and then say...ah no citizens want these positions
so we should have illegal aliens

The only way the law works is if we strictly enforce it.

Whilst we are life long, conservative Republicans, our view is that the one
special interest group that both major parties have ignored are the American
Citizens. As so many economic pundits have stated this economic crisis never
had to happen...it was caused by mistakes in judgement by Congress, the Fed,
a number of Wall Street Executives, citizens living well beyond their means and
to some extent the press.

Let's look at all of our problems, pass legislation that makes sense for America
and make sure there is no pork attached and the laws are enforced.

If we could only take the politics out of Government.

Bruce Dorskind
Do What's Right For America

Old 10-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Administrator

<<David, at least until you're in charge of the country drug dealing is not punishable by death.>>

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff...

Don't you read?

I was just pointing out how the Bruces plan for fixing what ails us would be of direct benefit to you.

I certainly don't cotton to it.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Posted By: John K

Go to www.nytimes.com for op-ed columnist Frank Rich's, "The Terrorist Barack Hussein Obama." Some interesting grist for the mill.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Administrator

David, are you capable of discerning humor? If I recall from my college and law school days, all full, tenured professors occasionally were capable of lightening up. After all, what the hell is the point of having a job you can't lose if you can't occasionally laugh at yourself? I at least hope that when the revolution is completed and the evildoers punished you'll kick back a bit and try to smell the roses.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Steve

Jim I didn't mean that people should stop buying.

People need to pay off debt and SAVE.

The banks in turn could then lend out the money that people like me save.

Isn't that what this problem is all about? Banks not wanting to lend?

WE got ourselves into this problem because people bought things that

they can't afford.

Yes I'd love to have a flat screen in every room in my house up on the hill

overlooking the Hudson river. I can't afford that so I live on a state road

and watch TV with binoculours.

Steve

Old 10-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Administrator

John, I read that piece and agree that these are dangerous times on the issue of race, etc. in the McCain campaign. However, I find it incredible that while McCain is constanstly bringing up Ayers he never discusses the Rev. Wright connection -- clearly because he doesn't want to be branded a racist even though Obama's connection to Wright is far more significant than his to Ayers. The one thing that freaks me out the most is the thought of Obama getting elected and then some nut tries to kill him. While I disagree with Obama on many things I do agree that electing a black man will (presumably) do much to heal the racial divide that still exists in America. If something God forbid happens to him as President we as a country are in deep, deep trouble -- and all the gains made on the racism issue will be set back 50 years.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Posted By: LetsGoBucs

(a) 200% health tax on all foods which the government (based on some tbd standard) deems unhealthy.
This would go along way toward curing most of America's Health Problems. All the tax money
collected could be used to fund the healthcare system
(b) Death penalty for dealing of all illegal drugs
(c) Deportation of all illegal immigrants by 2012
(d) Return all illegals in our jails to their home country (except terrorists) and cut off foreign aid
to any country that does not accept them
(e) Flat tax on income spent -tax incentive for savings
-----------------

a. respectfully disagree. The last thing we need are government bureaucrats telling us what to eat. I could just see how foods would be added/subtracted from the list - special interests and local congressmen would ruin the concept. Do agree that American's health in general is a concern, especially obesity. Would that also mean mandated exercise every day? Freedom is not something that should be turned over to bureaucrats, and this just smells like the state creeping more and more into our everyday life.

b. We already have too many people in jail for small time drug use. I'd actually prefer to get most of these people out of jail.

c. We need a workers program with the Mexican government and the Carribean. Charge a fee to get a work permit and also a fee to renew to pay for the program. This would increase tax revenue. I do agree that we have to be tougher on those coming to this country. I support immigration....from Poland, from Ukraine, from Korea, from Japan, from Brazil, etc....but not from Saudi Arabia, Libya, Yemen. Thats not to say that no one from Yemen can come...but we need to be extremely strict on the criteria. For those already here, commit a crime and you should be on the first train out.

d. I agree with this. It would save us money and set an example of law and order.

e. This is your best idea IMO. I do think it would need to be done in some sort of combination with income taxes. Those that earn at the very top end should not be allowed to avoid taxes by not spending. The other tricky thing with this is what do you do about spending by Americans overseas? This refers also to my comment about the very top earners....ie those folks could save in year one, move the money to Switzerland in year 2 and then be spending it in Monte Carlo tax free!!

I agree that we need to reward savings. Another interesting way to do it would be to get rid of the exemptions for things like houses, cars, hybrids, etc. And replace with some sort of match for proven savings up to a certain dollar amount. So if you earned 50K and saved 5K you reduce your Federal income taxes by 5K. I would also support a limit as I truly believe that everyone must contribute taxes.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Administrator

If only the country would have had the wisdom to elect Alan Keyes the first black president.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Koteles

How can anyone not expect for most to vote democrat after what Bush had put us through? The guy only went into office for egotistical reasons and oil manipulation. He and his pals are so well off that their his families and the next 50,000 generations of them will never know poverty. Obviously stealing money was a reason to go into office and waging war to me is just a way to cover-up taking it and spending it. Why else would someone want this particular job with all the grief and headaches that come with it. It is simple....money and that he doesnt give a flying 'F'about any of the working class people.WHy else would you continue to do all of this to everyone?

If there is money to bail out AIG and others ,Katrina (rightfully so),then there should be enough money to bail out the school systems and the depleted law enforcement areas like where I live FLint Michigan and greater Detroit areas to make it a smarter and safer place to live. DO you think that i like to hear that FLint and Detroit rank in the top 5 every year for crime? WHy cannot government step in the crime ridden spots of the USA and help pay the necessary funding to curb these violent impoverished areas. I cannot imagine what 700 million would do to the top 10 worst areas if it were used for legitimate law enforecment. There should be enough money to have policemen in schools to make it safe for inner city youths to get a chance for a safe and sure education. When will we ever have a leader that will say and help do all the right things to where everyone of all races and earning levels can have a little more balance in their lives. Shouldnt this be the accomplishment?

On getting more hispanics, blacks to vote I have no problems with that. Though I came from the Evelyn Woodhead speed reading course i may not have read into this part of the post references pertainning....but I will say this that no one complains when the blacks and hispanics are overly solicited in their communties and shopping malls to go into the armed services to fight these wars, so where does the balance come from to them for a brighter and better future. Is it okay for them to be led to believe certain ways are for them , but not to led them to vote for who is best to get them there ?

WHen I pray ,I ask God for balance in my life because I will never be perfect. Balance does give you a better understanding that not all things can go your way, but it can also make you feel that all things arent that bad as long as you can have your fair shake .IS this something that everyone gets?

Old 10-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Administrator

<<David, are you capable of discerning humor?>>

Unfortunately, only when it's funny.

Another of my shortcomings.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Posted By: bill latzko

Thank you Dan Koteles, Barry Sloate, Dan Bretta, James Feagin, Dave Atkatz,

J.Levine, Jim VB, and the others whose names I haven't mentioned who have so eloquently expressed some reason of sanity and stood up against this right wing drivel often prevalent on this board and which has been the centerpiece of the McPalin hate-filled racist campaign.

So many who lived the era of the 60's and the sex drugs, and rock and roll and now find themselves in their $500,000 houses and their $250,001.00 incomes now find it just as convenient to forget the causes that were so important to them. Hypocrisy.

Obama/Biden '08

Old 10-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Richard Simon

Bruce: "America can not afford to take care of anyone beyond its own citizens"
Then why have we spent $1 trillion taking "care" of Iraq??
No WMD, no connection to 9/11, no plans to attack the US.
W. just wanted to show his daddy that he can do more than daddy can.
=

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Unknown author
--
We made a promise. We swore we'd always remember.
No retreat baby, no surrender.
The Boss

Old 10-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Fred C

This has got to be one of the better debates. Obama being played by Broadhurst and McCain being played by Sebastian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M

Old 10-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Fred C

Ok, now I know where it all went wrong... our congress and current administrtation learned math from Lou Costello...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMi5TUJDso&NR=1

Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Administrator

"Unfortunately, only when it's funny."

Yeah, there's no knee slapper like kicking a guy in the nuts whose company just disappeared. Now that's good stuff, right?

Old 10-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Administrator

If he deserves it, absolutely.

(As hard as you try, Jeff, to make it sound like he's in the same boat as the secretaries and janitors who worked for Lehman, that plow won't scour. Jim was no innocent bystander in the downfall of his company.)

Old 10-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Cat

David:

You seem like a bright but socially inept guy. I am sure you would be the same guy that would be whining and crying if the corporate insiders like Jim sold their positions months ago while individual and institutional investors held their positions and took the losses. No? Theoretical physics must be a discipline with at least some consistency. Does that not carry over to the rest of your life?

Old 10-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Administrator

David, your position would arguably have some merit if Jim worked in the area of Lehman that ultimately was the cause of its downfall. Of course, you have no idea what he did at Lehman because through all your wild-eyed rage you neglected to ask him. If in fact he did not directly contribute to Lehman's downfall I hardly think he should be blamed. In short, you believe that anyone at Lehman who made a lot of money is evil and therefore deserves what he gets. That belief is just a little too twisted for me, sorry.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

graded card situations....he'd be the first to agree. I do, however, have some empathy for ANYONE who loses their job. I've always thought that was just the best way to be human and humane about life. But.......then again......some of us don't have tenure to fall back on. I'm sure Jim will be fine as will David and sooner or later all the vitriol here will stop spewing.....take a day or two off from a thread and geez......

Old 10-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Posted By: CoreyRS.hanus

"Jim was no innocent bystander in the downfall of his company."

Precisely how did Jim contribute to the downfall of his company?

While I respect very much your concern and frustration about the current economic state of affairs and its devasting impact upon the middleclass and those lower in the economic echelon of our society, you being in academia I think should be expected to understand more than most anybody that people are entitled to their views, and that respectful discussion is a good thing. Your posts and indeed gloating about Jim's recent financial losses are anything but respectful.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Administrator

"Jim was no innocent bystander in the downfall of his company"

I would like to hear what I did so I will be sure not to do it at my new company. Boy if I was instrumental in bringing down two companies I don't know if I could live with myself.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: whitehse

How can anyone not expect for most to vote democrat after what Bush had put us through? The guy only went into office for egotistical reasons and oil manipulation. He and his pals are so well off that their his families and the next 50,000 generations of them will never know poverty. Obviously stealing money was a reason to go into office and waging war to me is just a way to cover-up taking it and spending it. Why else would someone want this particular job with all the grief and headaches that come with it. It is simple....money and that he doesnt give a flying 'F'about any of the working class people.WHy else would you continue to do all of this to everyone?

I usually stay out of posts like this as mostly they become pissing contests about which side is more right but the statement above made me want to post. While I am a card carrying republican I dont agree with everything Mr Bush has done. As you mentioned " Why else would someone want this particular job with all the grief and headaches that come with it. It is simple....money and that he doesnt give a flying 'F'about any of the working class people.WHy else would you continue to do all of this to everyone?" is this also Mr Obama's intention as well? He has money, he has power, is he also going to be stealing and waging war to cover it up? Or will he find another way to cover up his theft. (sarcasim indicated) This has to be one of the stupidest things I have read on here. given your ideas the only reason why anyone would want the job is the money they could steal. Maybe my George Bailey, small town way of thinking is different from yours but please...dont make accusations like this. It makes you look small.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Administrator

Iam not one who gives a ratz, so whatever you say is fine with me.

My post reply is opinion just like my header states ,i know nothing about politics, but I know chrachter and you nor Bush has one. Please go back to watching your reruns of "Happy days".

The enemy of all wars is money.

edited to add: I didnt have a pissing contest with anyone , though I just did write your name with my.

Old 10-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob D.

whitehse,

At least you got a reminder -- albeit one that's tough to decipher -- about why it's pointless to post in these threads.

"ratz" ... beautiful.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Administrator

Posted By: whitehse

I agree it is pointless to post. Too bad some other posters cannot see that their very own words are can be said about their candidate as well.

Actually I am watching Andy Griffith and I bet you couldnt even make the 1st letter in my name in cursive.......From what I hear you are still printing you name with crayon.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Whitehse,

Everyone with a brain thought the exact same thing as you--you were just the only one to post it.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bruce Dorskind

We suspect that if Jim Crandall was a factor in the
current economic crisis, then Dr. Leftfield
is telling his physics students that it was he,
not Einstein, who created the theory of relatively.

Bruce Dorskind
America's Toughest Want

Old 10-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Pennsylvania Ted

WHY DO YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO REPSOND TO THIS FOOL....? ?

HE IS CREATURE OF THE FREAKEN "BLOGGER-WORLD" AND OCCASIONALLY CRAWLS OUT FROM
UNDER WHATEVER ROCK HIS WORLD IS IN, AND STIRS UP ACRIMONY ON THIS NORMALLY CIV-
ILIZED BOARD. HE ADDS NOTHING TO THE CONVERSATION BUT HIS FOUL MOUTH.

HIS RAGE BLINDS HIM TO THE REAL FACTS.....JIMMY CARTER STARTED THIS "SNOWBALL" ROL-
LING BACK IN THE LATE 1970's WITH ONE OF HIS "FEEL GOOD" ACTS. THEN IN 1993 CLINTON
EXSCERBATED IT BY ONE OF HIS FOOLISH EXECUTIVE EDICTS REGARDING FREDDIE MAC & FAN-
NIE MAE.

BY 2003 BUSH AND GREENSPAN WARNED FREDDIE MAC & FANNIE MAE TO CORRECT THEIR IRRE-
SPONSIBLE LENDING PRACTICES. AND, IN 2006 McCAIN WROTE A LETTER (publicly available to
anyone with an open mind willing to read it)....FURTHER WARNING THIS INSTITUTION TO CLEAN
UP THEIR OPERATION.

DEMOCRATS BARNEY FRANK AND CHRIS DODD (ALONG WITH PELOSI AND REID) FOUGHT THESE
WARNINGS, WHILE TELLING EVERYONE THAT FREDDIE MAC & FANNIE MAE WERE RESPONSIBLE
INSTITUTIONS.

THAT IN A "NUTSHELL" IS HOW THIS CRISES HAS EVOLVED TO WHERE WE ARE AT....! !

LET THIS CREATURE OF "GLOOM and DOOM" DISSIPATE. HE CLAIMS TO BE A "PHYSICIST"....SO,
LET HIM TAKE A "PHYSICAL" AND PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ARSE.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Administrator

you are my adorning hero. Did you miss me?

I bet you and whitehouse are laying next to each other in your "ONESIES" and going, "what do we say to him"?

I do not get offended by you pizzants, so let her rip !

Old 10-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob D.

Dan,

The word you wanted to use is adoring, not adorning.

Here you go:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adorning

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/adoring

Old 10-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Administrator

you send me "boosegumps" when you talk to me like that. WHat color manties are you wearing under those onesies ? Oops forgot that you are a classic "bat fitch " with bloomers.

smootches to you anyway !

Old 10-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Posted By: David McDonald

Take it away, Leon, take it away. Pau already.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Administrator

<<Dr. Leftfield is telling his physics students that it was he,
not Einstein, who created the theory of relatively.>>

It was me, Bruces.

Einstein created the theory of relativity.

One of the cornerstones of all physical theory.

The "theory of relatively" came about, on the other hand, when I opined to a student that the Bruces pomposity, although annoying, was relatively harmless.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Yeah, I'd have to agree. This thread has officially jumped the shark.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Administrator

<<David, your position would arguably have some merit if Jim worked in the area of Lehman that ultimately was the cause of its downfall>>

Really, Jeff?

Maybe, as an "analyst," he should have analyzed Lehman's own business practices, and the direction their stock was bound to go. Seems that none of Lehman's "analysts" red-flagged their toxic investments. Why not? A few reasons come to mind. Ineptitude, perhaps, or just plain greed.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Whatsa matter, Teddy?

Caps lock key stuck?

Try some WD-40.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Administrator

<<I am sure you would be the same guy that would be whining and crying if the corporate insiders like Jim sold their positions months ago while individual and institutional investors held their positions and took the losses.>>

You haven't been paying attention. Jimbo didn't ride the wave to the crapper with his 180,000 shares out of altruism, or a regard for the company.

As he stated, they were unvested shares, and he couldn't sell them.

(And last I heard, insider trading was illegal. Did the Republicans change that while I wasn't looking?)

Old 10-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Administrator

<<Your posts and indeed gloating about Jim's recent financial losses are anything but respectful.>>

No, Corey, they were not respectful. And with good reason.

I have no respect for anyone who uses racist and hateful speech. Constantly--and irrelevantly--using Obama's middle name in order to imply he is an enemy of all good, God-fearing Americans, is no different than using the "n-word."

(And his use of the term "Mongoloid" for a Down's Syndrome child is pretty telling, too, of Jim's worldview.)

Old 10-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Administrator

"Maybe, as an "analyst," he should have analyzed Lehman's own business practices, and the direction their stock was bound to go. Seems that none of Lehman's "analysts" red-flagged their toxic investments. Why not? A few reasons come to mind. Ineptitude, perhaps, or just plain greed."

Do you actually think that an analyst in one discreet sector is responsible for analyzing the entirety of his company's business practices, and the direction of it's stock price? There is no way you could possibly have such a simplistic, obtuse, uneducated view on how this all works. No way.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrator

Thanks for believing in me, Jeff.

I'm touched.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Administrator

Well, I figured if at the very least you had opposable thumbs then you had enough native intelligence to understand that an oil analyst is not charged with reviewing all of the business practices and investments of a worldwide, multi-billion dollar company as well as understanding the direction his company's stock price would go.

Apparently I figured wrong.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Administrator

<<Apparently I figured wrong.>>

Don't sweat it, Jeff.

You must be used to doing that by now.

Old 10-12-2008, 07:50 PM
Administrator

Snappy comeback, David. You really nailed me with that one.

So am I to assume that you still believe that an oil analyst is responsible for reviewing all of the business practices and investments of his worldwide, multi-billion dollar company as well as understanding the direction his company's stock price would go?

Old 10-12-2008, 07:57 PM
Administrator

Yeah, Jeff, I do.

Jim's such a financial maven that Lehman pays him big bucks to analyze the markets, and other companies strengths and weaknesses, and point the direction for future investment.

And he can't (or won't) see that his own company is built on a foundation of custard.

Keen insight there.