NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main PreWWII Forums > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 05-27-2017, 09:46 AM
Jam.es Braci.liano

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhagy View Post
Any one have any updates to where you might be able to find this book for sale? Besides Amazon for $650 to $3,600. Seems like there might be a digital version that one could purchase. Obviously there's money to be made by the publisher if they would. Thanks for any info.
Keep an eye on EBay, they pop up once in a while. I put my extra copy on EBay last month for $99, it sold within a few hours.
Old 05-27-2017, 04:00 PM
5t3v3...D4.w50n

Wow, shocked at those prices!

I didn't think I bought mine so long ago, but I got mine on Amazon in October 2013 for $39.85

Steve
Old 05-27-2017, 06:02 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

It's all about supply and demand. With something like this, if you really need it, sometimes it's worth paying twice as much to have the info now rather than risk waiting months to save a few bucks.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:55 PM

Default “A Complete Reference Guide Louisville Slugger Professional Player Bats”

I am looking for a copy of the book “A Complete Reference Guide Louisville Slugger Professional Player Bats” if anyone has one for sale. Thanks.