NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 09-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Chuck Tapia

Default Dennis Bishop

So,

while I have never had a ax to grind with anyone, I've always tried to call them as I've seen them over the past 6 years in this demented F'ed up hobby.

This confirmed DH, Dennis Bishop, gets kicked off a great site AML that is trying to help collectors by being nothing more than disruptive. First his big fat headed cohort Travis Roste, then the psychotic ramblings of Grant gets him kicked off. Can you just imagine what kind of dickhead you have to be to get kicked oiff an autograph site? I'm a pretty big dickhead myself and I can't even get kicked off. That's because I'm a good natured guy who speaks tongue in cheek trying to make humor in the most ridiculous situations, which this butt wad Travis creates for himself week in and week out. So I was told to read this blurb from DB today.

"DB September 8, 2013 at 4:15pm
seems like they would give him a green light on Net54. Some people deserve a 2nd chance in a very narrow view depending on the crime. However, someone who is involved and causes so much destruction to the hobby deserves the same fate that ariel castro received. Whether it's Mastro, Autograph Store, ARA's Gladstone, Grays Online, Ceaser's Forum Shops and the like including Milton Lubans of the world and a host of others.

The overall problem being is we have all this chatterboxes like Fudgy who do nothing but bitch and complain and does absolutely nothing. He doesn't collect anymore, is merely a chit talker and solves very little except for advisories on one celebrity; Mantle. Maybe he should cut back on Tommy Bahamas & Curlers.

Keyboard numnuts who have their curlers too tight, sniffing too much pesticides or dressing up as Elmos do very little for collectors;

Well being that you can only communicate and threaten me for no reason with your type A personality through E-bay, I'd love to tell you more than you can find out through my E-bay account and a picture of the Tapia Bros.
Produce.

First, I purchased a few Tommy Bahama shirts because I like them and I can wear them for work (They fit like a tent and hide my belly ...that is, when I have to leave the house for business 5-10 hours a week.

Thanks for noticing. My wife has been using the same hot rollers for some time and I bought her a new set, she has long blonde hair and she is hot!., not to mention 10 years younger. Thanks for noticing. I also purchased Gold Coins, why didn't you mention that you broke piece of s***. You also failed to mention, I bought a pool net and a blow dryer (also for my wife) and a water pick . So who really gives a F what I bought on E-bay. What a dick. Do you think people care? People know who I am because my name is right here under the blog title dickweed. You can't even give Leon a phone#. What the f do you care? We all know who each other is and that's a good thing.

But I need to be in the same thread as Ariel Castro and other jack asses of the autograph industry now that's funny and psychotic at the same time.

Lastly the Tapia Bros Farms has been in the San Fernando Valley since the 1930's of which my grandfather started. My Dad worked there for a few years in the 1950's but I have no affiliation at this time nor have I ever. Other than I eat the corn occasionally and maybe buy a Christmas Tree there. If you think I'm not proud of the The Tapia Bros & their heritage, that has the last Farm in The San Fernando Valley (Burbank & Hayvenhurst) you'd be wrong.
They have recently been featured nationally byWalmart in a TV commercial. Many old timers in Santa Clarita still remember my grandfather even though he passed away in the 1960's. There is a street named after him and memories of Tapia corn fields as far as the eye can see that have been replaced by homes....Good one DB, you really got me good on that one.

I have NEVER been in trouble with the law, live my personal life and run my business with integrity (which is why it makes my skin crawl when these autograph dealers cheat the crap out of people and then hide under the "Born Again" sign) It's gross. I pay my taxes and make high six figures working 20 hours a week....so keep up the good work DB, check out the 1oz Krugerrand I bought today and don't forget to mention Gold went down $20.00 and what a dope I am. That's big news! Let's see what Fudd bought on E-bay today? All because he has an opinion of an autograph site and a big fat headed idiot can't answer a simple f'ing question. A site that denies members just like Travis and Db were denied at the prom. Early and often.

Stay thirsty my Friends, This is Fudd J Cal OUT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TapiaImages - Copy.jpg (17.8 KB, 510 views)

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-09-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Dan Bretta

Cool! You have a stalker!
Old 09-09-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Cool! You have a stalker!
Nice!
Old 09-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

One small correction, DB aka Dennis Bishop, didn't want me to post his name. I did anyway because it's a rule. He still isn't banned and neither is anyone else on the autograph side of our board (except Grant). It was Grant who preferred not to give a phone number and there is no harm with that. There have been several others (in general) that haven't wanted to give a number either. They also weren't permitted membership. It's not a personal issue. It's the rule. All are welcome to have a say on this board, as long as they put their names by what it is they say.
And regardless of what anyone says, The rules don't change and they are the same for everyone. IS there a catch 22 clause in them, absolutely. It is in there to help enforce the intent of the rules when someone wants to point something out on technicality.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
So,

while I have never had a ax to grind with anyone, I've always tried to call them as I've seen them over the past 6 years in this demented F'ed up hobby.

This confirmed DH, Dennis Bishop, gets kicked off a great site AML that is trying to help collectors by being nothing more than disruptive. First his big fat headed cohort Travis Roste, then the psychotic ramblings of Grant gets him kicked off. Can you just imagine what kind of dickhead you have to be to get kicked oiff an autograph site? I'm a pretty big dickhead myself and I can't even get kicked off. That's because I'm a good natured guy who speaks tongue in cheek trying to make humor in the most ridiculous situations, which this butt wad Travis creates for himself week in and week out. So I was told to read this blurb from DB today.

seems like they would give him a green light on Net54. Some people deserve a 2nd chance in a very narrow view depending on the crime. However, someone who is involved and causes so much destruction to the hobby deserves the same fate that ariel castro received. Whether it's Mastro, Autograph Store, ARA's Gladstone, Grays Online, Ceaser's Forum Shops and the like including Milton Lubans of the world and a host of others.

The overall problem being is we have all this chatterboxes like Fudgy who do nothing but bitch and complain and does absolutely nothing. He doesn't collect anymore, is merely a chit talker and solves very little except for advisories on one celebrity; Mantle. Maybe he should cut back on Tommy Bahamas & Curlers.

Keyboard numnuts who have their curlers too tight, sniffing too much pesticides or dressing up as Elmos do very little for collectors;

Well being that you can only communicate and threaten me for no reason with your type A personality through E-bay, I'd love to tell you more than you can find out through my E-bay account and a picture of the Tapia Bros.
Produce.

First, I purchased a few Tommy Bahama shirts because I like them and I can wear them for work (They fit like a tent and hide my belly ...that is, when I have to leave the house for business 5-10 hours a week.

Thanks for noticing. My wife has been using the same hot rollers for some time and I bought her a new set, she has long blonde hair and she is hot!., not to mention 10 years younger. Thanks for noticing. I also purchased Gold Coins, why didn't you mention that you broke piece of s***. You also failed to mention, I bought a pool net and a blow dryer (also for my wife) and a water pick . So who really gives a F what I bought on E-bay. What a dick. Do you think people care? People know who I am because my name is right here under the blog title dickweed. You can't even give Leon a phone#. What the f do you care? We all know who each other is and that's a good thing.

But I need to be in the same thread as Ariel Castro and other jack asses of the autograph industry now that's funny and psychotic at the same time.

Lastly the Tapia Bros Farms has been in the San Fernando Valley since the 1930's of which my grandfather started. My Dad worked there for a few years in the 1950's but I have no affiliation at this time nor have I ever. Other than I eat the corn occasionally and maybe buy a Christmas Tree there. If you think I'm not proud of the The Tapia Bros & their heritage, that has the last Farm in The San Fernando Valley (Burbank & Hayvenhurst) you'd be wrong.
They have recently been featured nationally byWalmart in a TV commercial. Many old timers in Santa Clarita still remember my grandfather even though he passed away in the 1960's. There is a street named after him and memories of Tapia corn fields as far as the eye can see that have been replaced by homes....Good one DB, you really got me good on that one.

I have NEVER been in trouble with the law, live my personal life and run my business with integrity (which is why it makes my skin crawl when these autograph dealers cheat the crap out of people and then hide under the "Born Again" sign) It's gross. I pay my taxes and make high six figures working 20 hours a week....so keep up the good work DB, check out the 1oz Krugerrand I bought today and don't forget to mention Gold went down $20.00 and what a dope I am. That's big news! Let's see what Fudd bought on E-bay today? All because he has an opinion of an autograph site and a big fat headed idiot can't answer a simple f'ing question. A site that denies members just like Travis and Db were denied at the prom. Early and often.

Fudd is "The most interesting man in the world."
Old 09-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
So,

Produce.

Awesome post!

Jeff
Old 09-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Remeber, that is the site where being civil rules.

Last edited by shelly; 09-09-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Banned

compared to here and autograph magazine live, it is incredibly civil.

chuck tapia quit the hobby, is bitter and can't stand it when people want to rid the hobby of fraud. he constantly swears and calls people names, something i dont do and grant doesnt do but people chuck hangs out with on aml do all the time. here comes the swearing at me because he's all class. He can't point out anything i have ever said that is not true, so he just likes to call people a fathead. Real United Nations material this guy.

If you know anything about dennis bishop, which chuck doesn't, you know he is one of the moderate level headed bloggers of reason so if you think it takes a lot to get banned from aml, just think how much it takes him to get him teed off to a point he would get kicked off or let chuck tapia have it like this. I have rarely seen a chuck tapia post where he isn't swearing at someone. You can't find a post in the last 5 years i have been blogging where i have cursed and same for most of the people chuck hates but his buddies let the f bombs go all the time over at aml. watch his response, here come some more.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
If you know anything about dennis bishop, which chuck doesn't, you know he is one of the moderate level headed bloggers of reason...
You have got to be kidding. He showed up here and we responded to his posts. He immediately threatened anyone who disagreed with him with physical violence, then suggested physical violence to settle any disagreements anyone might have with Todd Mueller. If that's moderate, I would hate to see him when he's angry.

You could have good friends over here who would have enjoyed conversing with you about autographs, but you chose a different route. It's not working out for you.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Travis you are a two faced piece of crap. I might be everything you wrote about me on your site, but at least I answer people when they ask a question. You did not have the guts to call me out on this site. You are again, as I have said over and over again, a coward.

Last edited by shelly; 09-10-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
He can't point out anything i have ever said that is not true
Can you point out where you have actually said something?
Old 09-10-2013, 06:06 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Travis you are a two faced piece of crap. I might be everything you wrote about me on your site, but at least I answer people when they ask a question. You did not have the guts to call me out on this site. You are again, as I have said over and over again, a coward.
Is Travis using his blog, I mean his wife's blog to attack people who are not allowed to reply to him on his own blog, er, I mean his wife's blog? That's hilarious.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:13 AM
Scott

Well, the best listener is often the person him or her self. Since Travis has mucked everything up so much, it is lucky he has that to fall back on
Old 09-10-2013, 06:51 AM
M@tt Schw@de

Quote:
I pay my taxes and make high six figures working 20 hours a week....
Do you need a successor?
Old 09-10-2013, 07:05 AM
Scott

Do you need an assistant? . I Need a job bad. will work more hours for less money.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Banned

never before i have seen threads started here in the autograph section singling out individuals in the title for the sole purpose of bashing them. its a new low.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
never before i have seen threads started here in the autograph section singling out individuals in the title for the sole purpose of bashing them. its a new low.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...=148650&page=9

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=157148

You are a clown. Please go away...

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 09-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Wow, I cannot believe the mind of Travis that he would have forgotten this
Old 09-10-2013, 08:14 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

You are a clown. Please go away...

You just upset a lot of clowns!! What did they do to deserve being called names?
Old 09-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
You just upset a lot of clowns!! What did they do to deserve being called names?
It sure would be interesting to see how many IP address' have posted with Travis' ID on here.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
It sure would be interesting to see how many IP address' have posted with Travis' ID on here.
I have never thought any of Travis's posts were done by anyone but Travis. There can't be 2 people like that.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
I have never thought any of Travis's posts were done by anyone but Travis. There can't be 2 people like that.
I have always thought there was.

Old 09-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
LOL! You just dunked on him.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
I have always thought there was.
I can see all IP addresses. Actually, you are correct in that the posts Travis makes have different IP addresses. However, his registration IP is the same. Many members/people don't have static IPs so there is nothing to really be gleaned from knowing the different IPs, since many change all of the time. The fact that Travis has never said anything or disputed ANY of his posts, means, to me, he is either posting them or accepting of them. Either way he is attributed to what his ID is posting. I think it's him anyway.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
I can see all IP addresses. Actually, you are correct in that the posts Travis makes have different IP addresses. However, his registration IP is the same. Many members/people don't have static IPs so there is nothing to really be gleaned from knowing the different IPs, since many change all of the time. The fact that Travis has never said anything or disputed ANY of his posts, means, to me, he is either posting them or accepting of them. Either way he is attributed to what his ID is posting. I think it's him anyway.
One thing I have noticed is that his spelling and grammar are better on his own forum than it is here. He rarely uses the correct form of "its" and "it's" on this forum, but did notice he uses them correctly on his own forum. Doesn't really mean anything other than I think he actually takes the time to proofread his posts on his own forum and he doesn't really care what he puts out over here. maybe his wife proofs his posts at AP?
Old 09-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

That is because SK is doing the writeing for him. Ben you might be right. There is the one Travis on here and the other Travis on the other site. Put the two together and you still have a jerk and a coward.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Leon.. I completely understand. I have used more than one too as I have multiple computers.
Let's just say I think he speaks for others on here at times and there might be some ctl C and ctl V going on. At least as a reader, I feel like there are certainly differences in writing styles from post to post.

However, as Dan indicated... spelling and grammar can be improved while taking the time so who knows?

I have just thought there was another voice(reading some of the posts).. doesn't make it true.. just a feeling I have had. Hell.. maybe it is just me hearing voices

Either way, impossible to police and really no big deal in the whole grand scheme of things. Travis is going to do what Travis is going to do, right or wrong.

Last edited by Forever Young; 09-10-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Leon.. I completely understand. I have used more than one too as I have multiple computers.
Let's just say I think he speaks for others on here at times and there might be some ctl C and ctl V going on. At least as a reader, I feel like there are certainly differences in writing styles from post to post.

However, as Dan indicated... spelling and grammar can be improved while taking the time so who knows?

I have just thought there was another voice(reading some of the posts).. doesn't make it true.. just a feeling I have had. Hell.. maybe it is just me hearing voices

Either way, impossible to police and really no big deal in the whole grand scheme of things. Travis is going to do what Travis is going to do, right or wrong.
Ben, I'm with you.
Although I believe in only one Travis and hold no other Travises before him, I have believed for a long time that his posts were either prewritten for him (hence the incongruous posts that follow direct questions) or the thoughts were others just rehashed (ie. regurgitating Todd or HOS' writing). That is what I think are the reasons for the obvious differences in the writing styles.

For evidence of this, just look at some of his more long-winded posts. Many times he will follow up with essentially the same message, with the paragraphs ordered differently. Then he will post a 'typical' Travis non-capitalized, non-punctuated, improper grammar, one line deflection.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Look at the way SK writes and you have who I feel is his ghost writer.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default The Reason Behind Autograph Planet.......

when none of the other planets want you.
Rock on Travis.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 05-05-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
Wow, I cannot believe the mind of Travis that he would have forgotten this
Travis conveniently forgot those two threads....
Old 09-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
+1
Old 09-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Chuck Tapia

Here's Travis & DB in a couple of months, with Todd the fiddle player...calling ALL the shots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkiJDw1Kung

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-10-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Belltown Vintage

There is stuff going on here, inside Travis' head, that we don't understand, and that he probably doesn't understand either.

The fact that he has a lot of knowledge about autographs, has the right 'idea' about TPA's (but doesn't know how to present it), and that he doesn't get severely nasty with us, are all points in his favor. I would love to see him figure things out and be a productive member of this forum.

This is my last post on the subject, realizing that Travis will probably continue to say things that are incredibly NOT in his favor.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Chuck Tapia

Default Dennis Bishop DB What an IDIOT!

I haven't commented about you or much of anything lately, but apparently you came across some comment that must have been 6 months old or older, so you just want to post ,more lies on your little 2- person Autograph web site with the other gigantic fat head.

I have not commented about you or been infatuated with pictures like you've cracked some big case. 6 months I have not commented about you??? I am flattered that you are stalking me. That's what stalkers do, They Stalk. DB Dennis Bishop you are a stalker!!!!!Go play with your only friend Travis the big headed dingle berry.

So why all the love now? What did I say to get your thong in a bunch? Or are you just a bored frustrated jack ass?

Nice to see your little 2-person website having nothing constuctive to discuss other than comments made by me more than 6 months ago. Talk about holding a grudge. LOLOOL (being that you two dumb asses have been kicked off every other Autograph website) Who can do that anyway? You have to be a pretty little person with very little in the social skill department to pull that off....and to talk about little ole me. ...LOLOL

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 04-03-2014 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Chuck Tapia

Travis Roste April 5, 2014 at 10:41am
mr. tommy bahama got in a big snit over at snit54. if you look at his accomplishments in the autograph field its nice to see that big blank sheet of paper in front of him. mr. effenheimer hates autographs, hates anyone with a different opinion. i also envision rodney dangerfield at the country club, strolling through the room, tossing insults at random.

"i bet you were big before electricity." "last time i saw a mouth like that it i had a hook in it"

then move on to the next person. that is exactly his legacy.

Such a dumb Fat Ass Hat Travis Roste. I have not been in any "snits" on Snit 54 mr king of snits and yes, Caddy Shack is funny, so am I and you two clowns just keep jerking each other off on your 2 peron-blog site.... a different kind of site according to you fat head, where you don't insult people. You two guys are fucking morons of the highest order and it has been proven over and over again.

Once again, I am a collector and a voice of reason...nothing more. You two guys are obvious jealous LOSERS.

DB April 3, 2014 at 4:27pm
visions of a Rodney Dangerfield at a country club come to mind,

Once again Dumb Bastard, Rodney Dangerfield is funny and so is Caddy Shack. Do you get a Free bowl of soup with that Stupid designer vest with the fishing Lures, Oh, it looks good on you though... Douch Bag?

Travis Roste April 3, 2014 at 2:57pm
i dont see him post much anymore, maybe he got a hobby. since autographs didnt seem to be his thing? with his money, he could collect yachts!

that's RIGHT FAT HEAD. Tell that nimrod and half a brain DB that I didn't comment about him lately for him to start bringing up 7 month old news is so telling what an imbecile and infantile stalker he is. My name is Elmer J Fudd , Millionaire, I own a mansion and a Yacht...AGAIN.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc9...llionaire_news

You see shit for brains, some people have a sense of humor. Not paranoid schizophrenic like you and your little stalker buddy with the thick grey grissly mustache, the dopey look of PTSD is very well portrayed . Probably a disgusting Chowder head big mouth tough guy? We all know for FACT the Big MOUTH TOUGH GUY part is right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DB LOSER.jpg (11.6 KB, 171 views)

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 04-05-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Leon, Does this mean I Can Stay?