NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-23-2013, 04:14 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Default Way OT / ebay - low feedback buyers...odd

I put a kids slide up on ebay, and quickly have a few guys bidding on it but the odd thing is all 5 bidders have feedback under 5. I have never done a "pick up only" auction before and also never seen an auction with every bidder so far with feedback like this, lol
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:06 AM
Chr!$ "Bubba" L@mb

In my experience when you sell something off the wall, that wouldn't normally sell on Ebay, you get a lot of low feedback buyers. I once sold a $10K boat to a buyer with less than 10 feedback. I was nervous at first, but the person was incredibly easy to deal with and paid almost immediately.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:06 AM

My 70-something mom has an eBay account and buys something on it perhaps every other month-- stuff she needs-- so she'd the type. Reputable buyer with low feedback. I think the last thing she bought was solar powered walkway lights for her garden. She's not a collector, so will never get a feedback of 100. She uses amazon the same way.

Last edited by drc; 05-23-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by drc View Post
My 70-something mom has an eBay account and buys something on it perhaps every other month-- stuff she needs-- so she'd the type. Reputable buyer with low feedback. I think the last thing she bought was solar powered walkway lights for her garden. She's not a collector, so will never get a feedback of 100. She uses amazon the same way.
How true, as collectors, our feedback totals soar. I think mine just passed 1500 and have never sold on the Bay. We forget that 50 transactions outside of the collector's world would be a feat.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

thanks for the replies, just hoping the winning bidder will pay and pick up the slide, and be happy lol.

I dealt with 2 low feedback buyers ever.

1 was a guy with feedback of 1 who bought a Barry Bonds rookie card, 1987 topps, (picture and all the text explaining the card, in the listing) when he got it he said it wasn't a rookie card and gave me bad feedback for giving him a 1986 card and it wasn't a rookie. He was reading the last year of stats on the back.

Another was same kind of story, lol
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.