NonSports Forum
Welcome to These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!

Go Back Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 02-24-2018, 02:04 PM
Steve Birmingham

Originally Posted by laughlinfan View Post
I love these food issues uncut and still in their natural habitat! I picked up a few of the empty complete Milk Dud boxes a few years back - seems strange to me that these turn up and are not terribly hard to find - I can't imagine little kids eating the Duds and then carefully unfolding and putting these away to keep them nice, especially in 1971, probably a good 10 or 15 years before the condition sensitivity of the hobby kicked in. Does anyone recall if a stock of unused boxes was found at some point? Despite the lack of color, I think they are pretty cool!
I'm pretty sure The one I have is unused. When I bought mine they weren't all that uncommon. I should have bought more of them.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:50 PM
Sc0tt Sp@id

Definitely unopened vintage whiskey: