NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Rich.ard Dwy.er

Default Goldin Auctions

A reminder that Goldin Auctions ends Saturday night 10EST.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Jimi

Thanks, Richard, but could you please not have representatives calling me to remind me about your auction ending? This is the first time I've ever had an auction house calling me up for this, and it's not needed. I know who your company is so I'm not sure why it's necessary to pay someone to have to call me to tell me the auction is ending. No hard feelings, and I'm not offended. I'm just letting you know it's not needed and please take me off any sort of calling list. Thank you.

Jimi
jimivintage@yahoo.com
Jimi
Old 02-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Ken Goldin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimivintage View Post
Thanks, Richard, but could you please not have representatives calling me to remind me about your auction ending? This is the first time I've ever had an auction house calling me up for this, and it's not needed. I know who your company is so I'm not sure why it's necessary to pay someone to have to call me to tell me the auction is ending. No hard feelings, and I'm not offended. I'm just letting you know it's not needed and please take me off any sort of calling list. Thank you.

Jimi
Richard does not work for me , but I appreciate his post

jimi: if you want to be on the 'no call list' email me at ken@goldinauctions.com and I will flag your account for 'no calls'
very simple
Old 02-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Jason Wells

Yeah never had a Auction House call me either. Kind of odd but hey, we gave them they number right

Last edited by Jason; 02-06-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Steve Woe.lfel

I was actually happy to receive the call. I must have given my work line, so when the phone rang and it was Goldin, well, one less work problem!!
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Val Kehl

Richard, thanks for the reminder - I don't know how else I would have remembered that Goldin's auction closes tomorrow night. I doubt the 3-4 emails I've been getting every day for the last few weeks from Goldin, OC, SCD, etc. plus the phone call from Goldin would have been enough to cause me to remember! The only folks on our planet who may be unaware of the Goldin auction are those folks living deep in the jungles of Africa and So. America!
Val
Old 02-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
...... The only folks on our planet who may be unaware of the Goldin auction are those folks living deep in the jungles of Africa and So. America!
Val
Ken personally delivered their catalogs last week. The entire earth is now covered .
Old 02-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Daryl

Their catalog is the only one that is delivered to my work address. Not that I mind receiving it there, but I just find it odd since I haven't given that address to any auction houses.