NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Sean Brennan

Default o/t getting back ebay feed

Ive lost my ebay feed and was curious if anyone knows how to get it back? It doesn't seem to exist anywhere that I look on their site.
Old 05-23-2014, 01:38 PM
Rob Ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit1 View Post
Ive lost my ebay feed and was curious if anyone knows how to get it back? It doesn't seem to exist anywhere that I look on their site.
I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was just an issue at ebay.ca but apparently not!
Old 05-24-2014, 11:44 AM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default Me Too

There are a few discussions going on on the ebay community pages about this issue.

Supposedly they needed bandwidth to use for the massive password change, so they did some "tweaking"

I lost all my followed searches emails as well. Have not received any emails with my searches for three days now! Many others in the same boat, but no one else here I guess, because I posted about a few days back with no responses.

I wish all you ebay sellers good luck. When your buyers can not find your items how do you expect to sell them?

The complaining buyers are all over ebay, but not the sellers. Makes no sense to me.

Last edited by whiteymet; 05-24-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:28 PM
Richard A.

Weird. My feeds disappeared from the main/landing page after I login, but I can still see/use them through that 'My Ebay' menu top right. Under that menu I have an option for 'Followed Searches' and there they are.

Of the only three saved searches I have, one is set to email me -- and hasn't since Wednesday. I didn't even notice (because it wasn't emailing me every day as it was).

Cheers,

Richard.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:32 PM
H@nk Smolen

Same here . No feed and no search emails. I thought it might have to do with the password issue
Old 05-24-2014, 02:37 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

No eBay search e-mails here either. I never used the "feed," but would assume that's down as everyone else's. Sales have been crap for me lately, but this is just one factor in that, so I'm not sure how much of a direct impact the down time is having.

When this kind of junk has happened in the past, I just wait it out, and then try to Band-Aid whatever eBay has done to cripple my previous search methods as best I can whenever it comes back online.
Old 05-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Jeff

No e-mails from ebay wouldn't be a problem where I live.

Hope they get it fixed for you.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 05-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Dave Foster

After some back-and-forth em's, finally got a new PW. But, eBay being eBay, they also arbitrarily assigned a new user ID which I didn't request or want. The problem is with the new user ID, all my old FB is history / gone and I'm now at 0 FB with their newly issued user ID. Trying to contact these morons to fix their screw-up is impossible. Anybody else have this problem or suggestions on how to correct it and restore my FB #? Thanks for any insight . . .
Old 05-24-2014, 09:36 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

I figured it had to do with the password debacle. It will come back some time.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 05-25-2014, 09:53 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

The dam broke, and I started getting Watch e-mails again tonight.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:56 PM
Dave

Anybody not getting their Paypal paid e-mails lately? I seem to be missing about 40% of the e-mails I'm supposed to get from them the last few weeks or so.

Hard to communicate with your buyers, if you don't get any payment information to respond to, until you log-on to your My Ebay.