NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 07-08-2016, 09:19 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default Help solve argument with Greg- botn

Greg says I FREQUENTLY cite/quote VCP in my listings

I stated i have never cited VCP in any listings i have ever made so he is wrong.

He disagrees and is calling me a liar..

he didnt say i quoted a past sale, he says i quote VCP

Greg says since i have posted a past sale on a card, thats the same thing as VCP because a past sale shows up a lot of times (not in the case of a 1952 Mantle psa 5 recently apparently)

I know i have never quoted a past sale and been 70k off quoting (like Greg was in the 1952 Mantle psa 5 thread) VCP due to VCP evidently not having all past sales....thats why i post past sales and not 'VCP'

I thought VCP is a range of pricing.

We are going back and forth. Can the net54 community pipe in...if i am wrong than i am wrong but i dont even have access to VCP so not sure how i am citing VCP. I agree i am citing past sales but not a VCP average of sales, plus i dont even have access to it...

Who is right.....i would like to stop the email exchanges..

Yes i know there will be comments of why is it posted here but its pointless to keep getting emails back and forth and say what everyone else will say in theory..i want to see it here....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Ben North

I agree that posting a past sale is the same as posting VCP(whatever that is). All I know for sure is you(Jake) post a lot about past sales prices and for some strange reason think everybody should tell you about their trades/deals.

Did that help? Did I win a prize?
Old 07-08-2016, 10:32 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

i dont care about their past sales/trades, where did you get that from.

I just know that you said i cite VCP frequently in my sales listings and called me me liar when i said i dont. Posting a lone sale to me isnt citing VCP..lets see what others think, no need to attack me on pms..you can just post them here which i assume you wont be attacking me or making stuff up if everyone can see it... you wont ever see me ever quoting VCP on any sale i ever made, yet you say i do it frequently.

then you said posting a past sale is the same thing as posting VCP when you couldnt find any examples.....i just think your logic is wrong

all i know the last time you posted VCP you were 70k off a few days ago on the mantle psa 5...i havent posted a lone sale and been 70k off yet..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:43 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Greg- i not going to pm with you . i told you that alrady ..anything you write i will just post here.. 12:43 pm 7/8/16

I just love your auction listings where you are willing to sell a card in the same grade for 5% less than what PWCC gets. HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

--not sure what you mean...but keep pming away! have fun!

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:44 AM
je.sse @rnot

The 52 Mantle you are referencing is not a fair comparison. VCP is off by 70k because they haven't added a 125k transaction for a dead centered PSA 5 ebay sale.

I don't have a problem with you mentioning what a previous card sold for in your listings. It's information I would look up any way before making an offer. The distinction between a previous sale or VCP data or averages is not worth fighting about in my opinion, but to answer your question I don't remember you mentioning VCP in your listings.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:01 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
The 52 Mantle you are referencing is not a fair comparison. VCP is off by 70k because they haven't added a 125k transaction for a dead centered PSA 5 ebay sale.

I don't have a problem with you mentioning what a previous card sold for in your listings. It's information I would look up any way before making an offer. The distinction between a previous sale or VCP data or averages is not worth fighting about in my opinion, but to answer your question I don't remember you mentioning VCP in your listings.
right it not his fault he was off, i not saying that. I just saying that when i quote past sales i dont ever risk an issue of posting what VCP is and them missing a sale whether it be 5 dollars or 70k. He says i quote VCP all the time and said im a liar when i denied that... He said posting a past sale is the same thing as VCP, i contend he is wrong...and he keeps sending me harassing pms saying im a liar and other things he wont pm again because ill just list them here

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 11:03 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
i dont care about their past sales/trades, where did you get that from.
This thread YOU started is why I call BS on your above statement. http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224574

You ask about a specific type of trade. I say I have done that exact type of trade with several members. Then another member comes on and says he has made those trades with me and others. You then completely dismiss those posts because YOU did not know about them.LOL

I think this thread you also started might be along the same lines. I'm not 100% sure what it is about besides people sending you a description of sales they completed but not with you. http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224648

Jake if you quit responding to Greg the argument will be over. It is really that easy.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:15 AM

All VCP does is list a sale price. So there is no difference between a VCP sale price and you looking at the end of an auction and reporting a sale price. The information is the same. This argument is asinine because you're essentially saying "I looked out the window and saw the sky was blue" instead of "A website told me the sky was blue".
Old 07-08-2016, 11:19 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
This thread YOU started is why I call BS on your above statement. http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224574

You ask about a specific type of trade. I say I have done that exact type of trade with several members. Then another member comes on and says he has made those trades with me and others. You then completely dismiss those posts because YOU did not know about them.LOL

I think this thread you also started might be along the same lines. I'm not 100% sure what it is about besides people sending you a description of sales they completed but not with you. http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224648

Jake if you quit responding to Greg the argument will be over. It is really that easy.
no idea what any of this has to do about you saying i always use VCP on my sales, man your thoughts are very confusing..

all know you sent me harassing emails that YOU (edited now to be Greg it was not bnorth) initiated and you have stopped ever since i said that i would post them here, so mission accomplished.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 09-11-2016 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:20 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

you ALWAYS throw out the high and low outliers...and average the middle

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 07-08-2016, 11:22 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
All VCP does is list a sale price. So there is no difference between a VCP sale price and you looking at the end of an auction and reporting a sale price. The information is the same. This argument is asinine because you're essentially saying "I looked out the window and saw the sky was blue" instead of "A website told me the sky was blue".
the mantle 52 was not in the the sky, however so apparently the sky is not always blue....also isnt VCP an average price...easy to to say VCP, but pointing to the lowest price or highest price and say that VCP, i thought VCP is the average pricing not just one price, maybe im wrong..

can say i used a past sale but to say VCP in capital letters again means to me a vcp average, one member already said he doesnt remember me ever quoting VCP but does remember me quoting a past sale so theres probably something to distinguish there

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Ben North

Quote:
no idea what any of this has to do about you saying i always use VCP on my sales, man your thoughts are very confusing..

all know you sent me harassing emails that YOU initiated and you have stopped ever since i said that i would post them here, so mission accomplished.
WTF are you high? I have never sent you a harassing email ever.

EDIT: I think Jake is very confused, LOL yes I know but I mean way more than normal. He must think I am BOTN(Greg).LOL what a maroon.

Last edited by bnorth; 07-08-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
the mantle 52 was not in the the sky, however so apparently the sky is not always blue....also isnt VCP an average price...easy to to say VCP, but pointing to the lowest price or highest price and say that VCP, i thought VCP is the average pricing not just one price, maybe im wrong..

can say i used a past sale but to say VCP in capital letters again means to me a vcp average, one member already said he doesnt remember me ever quoting VCP but does remember me quoting a past sale so theres probably something to distinguish there

So if I'm reading correctly you have no idea what VCP even is or what it does? Then what is the point of this? VCP is a resource to give you past sales prices, just as Google is a resource for information. If I post a link to a website and you post a link you found through Google search, those are the same things. So if you post a sale price and the sale price is also listed on VCP, those are the same things.

VCP will give an average of a single card in a single grade taking into account all past sales. But it also gives single sales of single cards in singles grades, or in other words, the same exact thing searching for Sold Listings on eBay does.

Last edited by packs; 07-08-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:44 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
So if I'm reading correctly you have no idea what VCP even is or what it does? Then what is the point of this? VCP is a resource to give you past sales prices, just as Google is a resource for information. If I post a link to a website and you post a link you found through Google search, those are the same things. So if you post a sale price and the sale price is also listed on VCP, those are the same things.

VCP will give an average of a single card in a single grade taking into account all past sales. But it also gives single sales of single cards in singles grades, or in other words, the same exact thing searching for Sold Listings on eBay does.
So in the next listing if someone says 'vcp' is $600, we are to assume they are talking about a single grade on a card that is plentiful...or we to assume when they say 'vcp' is: more than one past sale but more of a vcp average. Im told im a liar and that i always quote VCP.

greg says i routinely quote VCP, so that means quoting one past sale is the same thing? we are talking about cards where there are many sales of them..

he says im a liar because i always quote VCP.... have i ever quoted VCP even once on any listing?

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:46 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
WTF are you high? I have never sent you a harassing email ever.

EDIT: I think Jake is very confused, LOL yes I know but I mean way more than normal. He must think I am BOTN(Greg).LOL what a maroon.
thats true....two BOTNs, sorry for that.... you just always say negative things on my posts, plus your arguments here have nothing to do with the point of the thread. It great that you like to name call, good job there

but again, no more pms/emails from greg so this thread accomplished that...worked real fast too....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:38 PM

Quoting a price for a completed auction and having someone say you quoted VCP for the price of a completed auction is the same thing because they're the same price for the same auction. Why does it offend you that someone thinks you got your information from VCP rather than some Google search? In each case the information is the same.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I wanted to chime in appropriately:

Blah, Blah, Blah!

Deciding to read all the posts in this thread has made me realize that this is five minutes of my life I will never get back...thanks a lot!

For Goodness sake, doesn't anyone know how to use punctuation anymore?

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 07-08-2016, 06:33 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Guys, this guy is unbelievable. And, I was the recipient of a warning from Leon because of going back and forth with him....Stupid me. If this thread was created because of an argument between him and Greg, and who is right, I'll side with Greg every time....

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 07-08-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Sco.tt Mar.cus

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
I wanted to chime in appropriately:

Blah, Blah, Blah!

Deciding to read all the posts in this thread has made me realize that this is five minutes of my life I will never get back...thanks a lot!

For Goodness sake, doesn't anyone know how to use punctuation anymore?
+1. Usually I think the forum needs a popcorn emoticon, but in light of a few threads I've seen here lately, I'm starting to think a 'driving me to drink' emoticon might be more appropriate. Especially for Leon, who has to moderate everything.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Al Richter

Default Decide An Argument

Last line from The Longest Day... " I wonder who won "
Old 07-08-2016, 09:23 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Jake would pick an argument with Billy Graham on Christmas Day.....
Old 07-08-2016, 10:31 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Guys, this guy is unbelievable. And, I was the recipient of a warning from Leon because of going back and forth with him....Stupid me. If this thread was created because of an argument between him and Greg, and who is right, I'll side with Greg every time....
you keep trolling my threads maybe you need to get warned again...so many people posted that they didnt understand why you were warned..oh thats right zero did.. People are shocked that you would side against me

at least you arent posting about SMR on peoples B/S/T thread yet you rarely mention SMR on your own threads, even on cards when you actually list a price......you criticize pricing on a board members b/s/t (again, even though you yourself dont always list a price on your listings ) that still sell within days ..yet you keep enjoy trolling more b/s/ts with more criticism of price, im sure you would love that if board members posted negative things on your b/s/t listings

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 11:06 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:32 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Jake would pick an argument with Billy Graham on Christmas Day.....
eh, you are the one that was warned by being out of line buddy. Nothing to see here..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-08-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:48 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

like what i post or not i simply asked:

Do i ever quote VCP on any listings. I wasnt accused of posting past sales. I was accused of quoting VCP.

I never seen someone quote just one sale and say thats VCP.

I have had a number of sales with board members buying and selling. When it comes to the real stuff, the card trading/sells, noone has any complaints with me. Its only on the arguments of NL no hitters v. AL no hitters or the cycle versus hitting 3 homer type of stuff i have fun with and i think several of you as well.

I dont cheat anyone and if someone trys to make a serious offer that is 1/2 of what a card is worth, i may give them the run around but id like to think i have posted some things that have contributed to this forum. If someone accuses me of something and sends lame emails to me, i will defend myself. It amazing how fast the emails stopped after i said i would start posting them.

I also dont ever intentional mess with someone's sale of a card. In any event, i just going to enjoy the hobby as it appears noone wants to really consider what i posted...ill just take my ball and go home...
Old 07-09-2016, 07:32 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
like what i post or not i simply asked:

Do i ever quote VCP on any listings. I wasnt accused of posting past sales. I was accused of quoting VCP.

I never seen someone quote just one sale and say thats VCP.

I have had a number of sales with board members buying and selling. When it comes to the real stuff, the card trading/sells, noone has any complaints with me. Its only on the arguments of NL no hitters v. AL no hitters or the cycle versus hitting 3 homer type of stuff i have fun with and i think several of you as well.

I dont cheat anyone and if someone trys to make a serious offer that is 1/2 of what a card is worth, i may give them the run around but id like to think i have posted some things that have contributed to this forum. If someone accuses me of something and sends lame emails to me, i will defend myself. It amazing how fast the emails stopped after i said i would start posting them.

I also dont ever intentional mess with someone's sale of a card. In any event, i just going to enjoy the hobby as it appears noone wants to really consider what i posted...ill just take my ball and go home...

Don't forget your bat.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:10 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Don't forget your bat.
all i had was a ball, i think you had the bat that you beat me with...
Old 07-09-2016, 07:07 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
Don't forget your bat.
and glove.....
Old 07-09-2016, 07:41 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
and glove.....
nah we didnt use gloves but we told you that you needed a glove (because you didnt have one) instead of just telling you that you were not invited...the secret is out!

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-09-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:49 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
nah we didnt use gloves but we told you that you needed a glove which you did not have instead of just telling you that you were not invited...the secret is out!
?? Can someone translate in English please...
Old 07-09-2016, 07:51 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
?? Can someone translate in English please...
I made it easier for you to understand. Sorry you were not invited.

Funny how people say they don't understand anything. If you tell someone you loaned money too that they still owe you money, they dont understand. If you tell someone you don''t know that you owe them money they seem to always understand that....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-09-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 07:57 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
I made it easier for you to understand. Sorry you were not invited.

Funny how people say they don't understand anything. If you tell someone you loaned money too that they still owe you money, they dont understand. If you tell someone you don''t know that you owe them money they seem to always understand that....
Again, in English?
Old 07-09-2016, 08:04 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Jake- Not going to argue with you anymore. I'm sure the other viewers are doing cartwheels with this news. But all kidding aside, some of your comments don't even make sense (grammatically and other forms)....
Old 07-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Bill Gregory

Agreed 100%.

Quote:
But all kidding aside, some of your comments don't even make sense (grammatically and other forms)....

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:24 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Jake- Not going to argue with you anymore. I'm sure the other viewers are doing cartwheels with this news. But all kidding aside, some of your comments don't even make sense (grammatically and other forms)....
pot calling the kettle black

Its funny that you always feel to make comments on almost anything i post, yet i largely only comment when you are saying something against me. we already know you are biased and have been warned about your nonsense on b/s/t threads.

you appear to be very interested in whatever i comment on... i dont feel the need to follow you around every thread to say basically nothing

yet you are the one with problems understanding whatever i write, well maybe you should just stop commenting then if you dont understand anything...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-09-2016 at 09:25 PM.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:28 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
Agreed 100%.
I agree too about some of my comments.. But i do not interfere intentionally with people b/s/t threads quoting SMR then argue in the same thread about how i think a card is overpriced and i dont troll around all the threads and feel the need to comment nothing useful against one guy..

so i say some things you dont understand, but we can all understand you (corrected to say HE ) keeps trolling my threads and spewing nonsense..

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=223995

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224545

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-10-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 07-10-2016, 04:49 AM
Bill Gregory

I keep trolling your threads? You sure about that? Because, to be clear, when you respond to my direct quote, you are talking to me. And, stating that I am trolling your threads, and spewing nonsense, is patently false. Your "proof"? You linked two different topics that I didn't even participate in. So, you might want to double check that, and make sure that you're not, yet again, pointing the finger at the wrong person, just like you did when you accused Ben of sending threatening private messages to you. I'm still not sure how you confused Ben and Greg (two BOTNs?? Bnorth and botn?)

Posts like the one you made directed at me are exactly what I was referring to. You need to more carefully think through your posts before you hit the submit button. If you meant Kevin is trolling your threads, fine. If you have a beef with him, that's between you two. I sure as hell don't want to get involved. I just agreed with him on one point, that you, Jake, post a lot of things that don't make sense, or are very poorly worded. Using punctuation, and making sure that you are directing your comments toward the right person will go a long way towards fixing that problem.

From what I am seeing, you seem to have a pretty big persecution complex.

1.) Greg is always arguing with you, calling you a liar.
2.) Ben is one who likes to call you names, and say negative things against you.
3.) Kevin is "trolling" your threads.
4.) Now, you're trying to lump me into this fun bunch.

Just...don't.

Here's a suggestion. Drop the whole thing. If somebody wrongly accuses you of doing something petty, ignore them. If you don't like what is being messaged to you, there are two appropriate responses: either ignore the person sending you the messages (and doing so will likely cause the other person to lose interest), or, if they are being abusive, contact Leon, or one of the forum moderators.

Take the high road, man. Move on.

Quote:
I agree too about some of my comments.. But i do not interfere intentionally with people b/s/t threads quoting SMR then argue in the same thread about how i think a card is overpriced and i dont troll around all the threads and feel the need to comment nothing useful against one guy..

so i say some things you dont understand, but we can all understand you keep trolling my threads and spewing nonsense..

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=223995

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224545

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:47 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
I keep trolling your threads? You sure about that? Because, to be clear, when you respond to my direct quote, you are talking to me. And, stating that I am trolling your threads, and spewing nonsense, is patently false. Your "proof"? You linked two different topics that I didn't even participate in. So, you might want to double check that, and make sure that you're not, yet again, pointing the finger at the wrong person, just like you did when you accused Ben of sending threatening private messages to you. I'm still not sure how you confused Ben and Greg (two BOTNs?? Bnorth and botn?)

Posts like the one you made directed at me are exactly what I was referring to. You need to more carefully think through your posts before you hit the submit button. If you meant Kevin is trolling your threads, fine. If you have a beef with him, that's between you two. I sure as hell don't want to get involved. I just agreed with him on one point, that you, Jake, post a lot of things that don't make sense, or are very poorly worded. Using punctuation, and making sure that you are directing your comments toward the right person will go a long way towards fixing that problem.

From what I am seeing, you seem to have a pretty big persecution complex.

1.) Greg is always arguing with you, calling you a liar.
2.) Ben is one who likes to call you names, and say negative things against you.
3.) Kevin is "trolling" your threads.
4.) Now, you're trying to lump me into this fun bunch.

Just...don't.

Here's a suggestion. Drop the whole thing. If somebody wrongly accuses you of doing something petty, ignore them. If you don't like what is being messaged to you, there are two appropriate responses: either ignore the person sending you the messages (and doing so will likely cause the other person to lose interest), or, if they are being abusive, contact Leon, or one of the forum moderators.

Take the high road, man. Move on.
My post was not directed to you at all if you look at the context (It was a typo 'He' should of been placed instead of 'you') I have no problems with you at all. Actually you are very well respected and I respect (as well as everyone else) what you post on the board and it troubles me that you took offense to my comment.

I referenced your post but i thought the members would understand it was directed to CMIZE. (what do others think on the board?)

I dont think anyone willl disagree that CMIZE has been trolling my posts. When someone posts something negative about you and untrue for the world to see you usually feel the need to defend yourself.

Afterall, I do apologize if you thought i meant any ill will to your post, again i was just addressing what CMIZE posted. (the links to threads i posted have nothing to do with you)

You can see though, based on your long response to me, that you couldnt just ignore what I said. (even though it wasnt meant to be directed at you at all) If someone was trolling your b/s/t threads and following you around the boards, i think just as you said all these things here, you would have also responded..

All i thought i did is show what you quoted as a reference point to address the board as a whole about what CMIZE does and you posted that long response telling me to ignore it. What if i was intentionally directing negative comments on your b/s/t listings.

Basically anytime someone reads something CMIZE is saying which is always negative, they need to know the context of it. Its not like he is addressing my comments impartially. CMIZE has been warned within a few days ago by leon publicly, which some members may not know about, so its not like its a big persecution complex

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-10-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
You were the recipient of a warning as you interfered in a BST thread. This is the watercooler section where it is ok to interfere. There is clearly a difference.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:56 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
You were the recipient of a warning as you interfered in a BST thread. This is the watercooler section where it is ok to interfere. There is clearly a difference.
Leon, I'm aware of the differences in the sections, thanks...