NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-14-2022, 11:44 AM
Scott Russell

Default Atlantic City National Exhibitors Location/Information

People, myself included, talk about wanting to meet members at the National. Well an easy way to do that is visit with members who will be set up!

If you're going to be at the National as an exhibitor post your booth number and maybe some highlights here. It's always great to see the familiar faces, but it would be fun to meet some new ones as well!
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 07-14-2022, 11:55 AM
Glenn

Default AC National Exhibitors Booth Location

Glenn & Lisa Mechanick
Booth # 813

Lisa and I will have our usual assortment of rare, interesting, unusual and eclectic stuff, as well as some conventional material... 19th century- pre WW1 baseball, boxing and other sports, as well as America and some non-sports.
Old 07-14-2022, 01:46 PM
Robert Klevens

We will be setup at booth 1020 with Japanese baseball cards and memorabilia. Hope you stop by and say hi.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nscc22.jpg (66.5 KB, 895 views)
Old 07-14-2022, 01:47 PM
C.hris Bl.and

I will be setting up with Tim Newcomb and Mike Peich at booth #757.

We will have a large selection of pre-WWII vintage cards, including graded and ungraded T206s, HOF rookie cards, and rare type cards. Stop by and say hello!

Chris

Type 1 photos of baseball HOFers
N172 Old Judge Portraits

Will buy or trade for the above. Check out my cards at:

www.imageevent.com/crb972
Old 07-14-2022, 04:23 PM
Jay Shumsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
People, myself included, talk about wanting to meet members at the National. Well an easy way to do that is visit with members who will be set up!

If you're going to be at the National as an exhibitor post your booth number and maybe some highlights here. It's always great to see the familiar faces, but it would be fun to meet some new ones as well!
Scott, you didn't post your location.
Old 07-14-2022, 08:41 PM
Rich Klein

Official Dealer List for 2022 NSCC

https://nsccshow.com/assets/admin/pd...ist6-13-22.pdf

Rich
Old 07-15-2022, 06:48 AM
Scott Russell

Sure Rich, but I bet there's people on that list that many didn't know were members etc, and it doesn't tell what they are bringing.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

Old 07-15-2022, 10:18 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

11 pages of dealer names. Youza. A lot of walking.
Old 07-15-2022, 11:20 AM
Val Kehl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
11 pages of dealer names. Youza. A lot of walking.
In addition to 11 pages of dealer names, there are several/many dealers whose names are not listed, such as an unlisted dealer who is sharing a space with a dealer whose name is listed and a non-attending dealer who who has a showcase or two of his cards at the table(s) of his dealer friend.
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 07-15-2022, 11:48 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
In addition to 11 pages of dealer names, there are several/many dealers whose names are not listed, such as an unlisted dealer who is sharing a space with a dealer whose name is listed and a non-attending dealer who who has a showcase or two of his cards at the table(s) of his dealer friend.
Thanks Val, another good reason for this thread. A way to find the N54 guys who are sharing space!

Old 07-16-2022, 03:04 PM

Steve Sabow
Booth 1100 -- 6 booths in the main entrance
DynamicTwo@aol.com

Two of my showcases will highlight Topps test cards, wrappers, wax packs and proof cards. These test cards are the subject of a 6-page feature article by Alan Biegel in the latest Non-Sport Update which claims that "Test cards continue to add intrique to the hobby" and they "are a small and largely obscure part of the hobby but that's one of the reasons they hold so much fascination for high-end collectors." While the article does not focus on sports test cards, it's an interesting read for sports collectors looking for Topps test cards, packs and wrappers.

In my showcases will be 25-30 or more Topps non-sports and sports test cards. I advertised in The Wrapper a number of the series I will be bringing with me.

I also advertised some of the rare unopened Topps test packs that I will have in my display including: (MOST OF THESE ARE THE RAREST OF THE RARE)

ALL ARE TOPPS TEST PACKS and ARE LIKELY BEST CONDITION TEST PACKS THAT EXIST

Non-Sports:

Twiggy; Room 222; Land of the Giants ; Civil War News 1 cent (Non-repeating) which only one other example exists still today; and more!!!

Sports:

*1968 3-D baseball*; *1968 AS Baseball Plaks*; *1967 Pirates Baseball*; 1974 Topps Deckle Edge

**1968/1969 Basketball (Only one other example exists in the hobby and five of the singles sell in five figures in a psa 8 including the Chamberlin at $50,000+) -- Three cards in the pack and only 22 in the entire set!!!!

See you at the show, and you can e-mail or call me in advance.

Steve Sabow
Booth 1100 -- 6 booths in the main entrance
DynamicTwo@aol.com
Old 07-16-2022, 04:05 PM

Steve Sabow
Booth 1100 - 6 booths in the main entrance
DynamicTwo@aol.com

I am also bringing;

-- Extremely rare Topp Proof Wrappers which are primarily Baseball; includes actual Progressive Proof Wrapper files from Topps like the All Star Baseball Plaks -- must be seen to be appreciated.

Some of the proof wrappers include 1968 Topps Baseball Posters 5 cent and ten cent, 1968 Topps Baseball Action Stickers, 1969 Topps Giant Team Posters, 1970 Topps Super Baseball, 1971 Topps Baseball Tattoos, 1974 Topps Stamps & Albums, and 1958 All Star Baseball Plaks and many other years like 1967, 1968 and 1971 Topps Baseball.

-- 1,000 Zeenuts
-- 200 - 300 T206's
-- 150 T205's including a T205 set
-- Many other series
Bringing much more, so contact me now or at the show.

Steve Sabow
Booth 1100 -- 6 booths in main entrance
DynamicTwo@aol.com
Old 07-16-2022, 04:56 PM

That dealer list is puzzling and somewhat upsetting to me. If you look down near the bottom you will see I am a 'Priority 9' which means I have done 9 Nationals and should be able to get decent table space. Every year I let the show pick the 'best available' for me since I can not attend the lottery. I am once again stuffed in the back with booth 2501. I was told I was lucky to get a table because it was sold out. Now look through that list and see the bevy of priority 0-5 dealers with multiple tables and much better locations. Something is VERY off.
Old 07-16-2022, 05:56 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by prewarsports View Post
That dealer list is puzzling and somewhat upsetting to me. If you look down near the bottom you will see I am a 'Priority 9' which means I have done 9 Nationals and should be able to get decent table space. Every year I let the show pick the 'best available' for me since I can not attend the lottery. I am once again stuffed in the back with booth 2501. I was told I was lucky to get a table because it was sold out. Now look through that list and see the bevy of priority 0-5 dealers with multiple tables and much better locations. Something is VERY off.
It sucks but you HAVE to find a way to get to the lottery.

Old 07-16-2022, 06:47 PM
Scott Russell

We're at booth 465. Some Highlights:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mantle3.jpg (187.2 KB, 705 views)
File Type: jpg paige4.jpg (191.8 KB, 698 views)

Old 07-16-2022, 07:37 PM
Peter Spaeth

How many names can you spot who have been outed on Blowout?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-16-2022, 09:06 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Many will be Set up or Walking the floors with dealer badges from friends who use their services.
Old 07-16-2022, 09:24 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Many will be Set up or Walking the floors with dealer badges from friends who use their services.
Yup. Same as it ever was, I guess.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-16-2022, 10:25 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
I think the correct answer is........too many!
Old 07-16-2022, 10:42 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I think the correct answer is........too many!
The hobby of no consequences.

Old 07-17-2022, 12:32 AM
Bob C.

Quote:
The hobby of no consequences.
At least we can say it is our hobby Peter. Just have to try and be a little more vigilant and watch out for the scams, fakes, and problems. I guess one good thing for the likes of us is that we've been in the hobby for enough years that we preceded a lot of the more current nonsense going on. And hopefully were able to find and acquire items that aren't so easy (and cheap) to acquire anymore. And we also probably know a little bit more than the average collector (at least I hope so) when it comes to vintage/pre-war.

I do know that I'd really hate to be starting out in the hobby these days now. It is a lot different than it was 20-30 years ago, that is for sure. LOL
Old 07-17-2022, 08:26 AM
Rob

If anyone out there sees this and can help please give me a yell...

My primary focus of the National....

1) Far and away pennants. I know my good friend Rick Haskins will put a nice sized dent in my budget. If there are any other dealers with pennants, I would love to know what table you'll be at.

2) I've had 70% of a 1962 Post Football set completed for about 5 years. I'd like to take a chunk out of the final 30% which as you can guess includes a fair amount of SPs. Not ever sure why I started this one as building sets isn't my thing but for some reason I'm compelled to finish it.

3) Early NFL memorabilia, especially Cleveland/Los Angeles Rams memorabilia. Anything but programs.

4) AFL or WFL memorabilia. For the AFL, I would make an exception on programs if they have exceptional art work on the cover which many do.

"If you bring it, he will come"....The it being the stuff above. The he being me.

Let me know.

Last edited by Fballguy; 07-17-2022 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-17-2022, 08:44 AM

Default Brockelman Auctions

Brockelman Auctions will be at Booth #733 accepting consignments for our upcoming September Auction.

Stop by and say hello....
Old 07-17-2022, 08:34 PM

I think that Fballguy has it right. The better questions should come from the collectors to the exhibitor group telling us what they seek and then we can bring those items.

For him, I know I have Post Cereal football cards in nice condition.

I am at Booth 1100, Steve Sabow DynamicTwo@aol.com.

Other collectors coming to the National -- Post some of your main wants and we will help to find you exhibitors that can help.
Old 07-17-2022, 09:25 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_NY View Post
I think that Fballguy has it right. The better questions should come from the collectors to the exhibitor group telling us what they seek and then we can bring those items.

For him, I know I have Post Cereal football cards in nice condition.

I am at Booth 1100, Steve Sabow DynamicTwo@aol.com.

Other collectors coming to the National -- Post some of your main wants and we will help to find you exhibitors that can help.
Thank you Steve. I will definitely stop by.
Old 07-18-2022, 06:08 AM
Ed Hans

Default Re: AC National Exhibitors Booth Location

Gary Nuchereno and I will be in booth 832; right next to Scott Brockelman and Richard Masson. We will have sports cards from the nineteenth century to 1979 and even a few vintage non-sport binders. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:39 AM
Glyn Parson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
At least we can say it is our hobby Peter. Just have to try and be a little more vigilant and watch out for the scams, fakes, and problems. I guess one good thing for the likes of us is that we've been in the hobby for enough years that we preceded a lot of the more current nonsense going on. And hopefully were able to find and acquire items that aren't so easy (and cheap) to acquire anymore. And we also probably know a little bit more than the average collector (at least I hope so) when it comes to vintage/pre-war.

I do know that I'd really hate to be starting out in the hobby these days now. It is a lot different than it was 20-30 years ago, that is for sure. LOL
There was as much if not more fraud 20-30 years ago as there is now. Much of it from the same group of clowns.
Old 07-18-2022, 12:04 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
There was as much if not more fraud 20-30 years ago as there is now. Much of it from the same group of clowns.
Without a doubt Glyn. But back then you were more likely to come across these types at shows and in person. In those cases you would actually get to see and examine items in person, and thus be better able to discern if there were problems and issues. I know there were still mail order services, but it seems that most people back then stuck to the more well-known and respected dealers through the mail. Nowadays, with the internet and all, the scammers come looking for you, just look at the scams coming through our own B/S/T forum. And of course, Ebay is probably the biggest factor to really grow and expand the collecting hobby, and along with it, the scammers and thieves. The advent of TPGs and grading only added another twist or level to the kinds of fakes and scams that the would-be thieves would try to foist upon the collecting public. And with the expansion of those on the internet, those thieves and frauds can now reach a far larger number of people, literally around the world, and get paid using modern payment techniques that didn't exist back then. At least in the past, the scammers at a show trying to sell you a fake had to have an actual fake/counterfeit item to sell you. Nowadays with the internet, they can just steal an image from anywhere and pass it off as their own to unsuspecting marks.

That is more of what I was getting at. With the internet and the way more and more people just blindly accept buying virtually everything, sight unseen, online, it allows for more opportunities for crooks and fraudsters to take advantage of people. An old baby boomer like myself is automatically more skeptical from having been in this hobby for decades, and having seen and/or handled a lot of the fakes and counterfeits that can be out there. I still prefer the idea of going to a store to actually see and examine what I'm looking to buy, but since that concept and platform has been disappearing more and more in recent years, it just makes me all the more careful and overly skeptical when buying things in today's environment online.
Old 07-18-2022, 12:59 PM

Another year at the National. Looking forward to seeing my steady diet of good customers and hopefully some new faces. I will be at booth #328. A majority of cards I will be selling are graded T206 cards, mostly graded by PSA. some SGC as well. Grades PSA 2s-PSA 6's, with a majority of them graded PSA 6's. I also have some graded T205's and some E-cards. Also added some PSA graded vintage from the 50's as well. Bill Brodhead at brodcards@aol.com
Old 07-18-2022, 02:00 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
This hobby sure attracts them, doesn't it?

Old 07-18-2022, 02:29 PM
James M.

Tacking onto this if everyone wouldn't mind.

I primarily like to target raw vintage. Definitely looking to add some lower level pre-war cards, but possibly some 1953 Topps, along with alternative issues like Dan-Dee and Red Heart as well. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be fantastic.

I might be looking for signed Mantle ball, depending on how my spending goes. Who would be the more reliable booths to search for signed baseballs? Thank you.

- James

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:25 PM

Seven: I do set up a showcase with esoteric items in it like 30-40 Dan Dees, some Red Hearts, Sugardales, and many other different company releases. Often, I get customers who buy the whole lot, so stop by Booth 1100, 6 booths in the main entrance. If you are looking for perfection, I tend to target those issues that are not in such condition.

Steve_NY
DynamicTwo@aol.com
Old 07-19-2022, 04:32 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
This hobby sure attracts them.
Card Doctors are like Athlete's Feet, they disappear for a while, but they’re Never entirely gone.
Old 07-19-2022, 10:13 PM
Al

Love of the Game will be similarly set up in the back of the room for our 10th National, booth 425 and 429.

I'll have a nice selection of items on display that will be in our Summer auction, which launches the week after the show.

We'll also be accepting consignments for our fall auction, which is, not so coincidentally, our Tenth Anniversary Auction. Ten years flew by quick, we're hoping to make this auction a special one so bring all your Baltimore News Ruths and Anson in Uniforms, please.

And if you've got nothing to consign and no interest in looking at the stuff on display, please at least stop by and say hello!

-Al

Last edited by Al C.risafulli; 07-19-2022 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-20-2022, 09:56 AM
Tony Gordon

Dave McDonald and I will be in booth #657. Dave specializes in high grade post-War raw vintage, especially 1953 Topps. I have some pre-War but mostly off-grade post-War vintage, all sports. I just picked up a nice group of high-grade hockey, late '60's to early '70's. I don't know if I will have the space to put it out, so please ask if you are interested. www.fatdaddyssports.com
Old 07-20-2022, 10:25 AM
David McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gordon View Post
Dave McDonald and I will be in booth #657. Dave specializes in high grade post-War raw vintage, especially 1953 Topps. I have some pre-War but mostly off-grade post-War vintage, all sports.[/url]
I didn't know there was two of us. To my friends in Net54 Land who might be confused I would love nothing better to hang with you at a National but I remain rotting in place here on Vancouver Island and traveling to Atlantic City is not in the cards. Have fun and remember to stay off the Boardwalk after midnight.

Old 07-20-2022, 10:50 AM
Tony Gordon

Sorry, I thought there might be another Dave McDonald on here. I am setting up with the Dave McDonald who is a vintage dealer from Chicago. Many will know him from the Chicago Nationals, the Sun-Times shows and Strongsville.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:08 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
I didn't know there was two of us. To my friends in Net54 Land who might be confused I would love nothing better to hang with you at a National but I remain rotting in place here on Vancouver Island and traveling to Atlantic City is not in the cards. Have fun and remember to stay off the Boardwalk after midnight.

LoL. Rotting in place on Victoria Island..

For those who have never been Victoria Island is one of the nicest places in North America. I imagine that a stroll through Bouchard gardens, and talking about turn of the century NY Giants teams with Dave, would trump any day at this or any National. My first sale on this board was to Dave 9 years ago. He has continued to answer my esoteric questions (mostly about 1880's to 1900's NY Giants) since then. Enjoy the sea breeze Dave.. maybe next year..
Old 07-20-2022, 03:18 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Apparently, this is where we're at...

boardwalkguide.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 07-21-2022, 05:59 AM
Don Hontz

I will be set up at booth 1701--All graded vintage cards--T206 Cobbs--Goudey Ruths--Exhibit Ruths-51 Bowman Mantle's & Mays--4 low grade 1952 Topps Mantle's--Rookies from 50's & 50's--1928 Tharp's over 45--Encapulated checks (Ruth-Cobb-Mathewson-Wagner-Johnson) thanks, Don
Old 07-21-2022, 08:11 AM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Apparently, this is where we're at...

Attachment 526010
Man I always wanted to be apart of a large Bonfire. Can't wait for the after 11:59 PM shenanigans

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.
Old 07-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Mind if I post my want list here? If any of you have or know of dealers who might carry any of these at the national, would love some advance leads!

1. Colgan Chip HOFers, ungraded
2. Empty Topps Wax boxes from 1960’s (with player images, like ‘65)
3. “Affordable” Ramley HOF (ie, not the big guns from that set)
4. 1933 Delong - Mickey Cochran
5. 1938 Goudey - minor HOFers plus Greenberg

Again, thx for any leads - see you in AC next week

Jeff
Old 07-21-2022, 09:20 PM
Howard Chasser

Default Howard Chasser will be at booth #861

Sharing space with Bill Mendel. I will have ALOT of fresh material, including a huge hockey hall of fame collection with some incredible cards from 1910-2000's, a run of lower grade Topps and Bowman sets from 1950-1969, an incredible 1934 Ruth tour of Japan autographed Tsubame train menu, Cobb's, Ruth's, Gehrig's, Mantle's and much more. Bill will be offering mostly early and high quality memorabilia (bats, helmets, gloves, etc.)

Cards for sale: https://www.flickr.com/photos/185900663@N07/albums

I am actively buying and selling vintage sports cards graded and raw. Feedback as a buyer: https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=297262

I am accepting select private consignments of quality vintage cards (raw or graded) and collecting "want" lists for higher end ($1K+) vintage cards.
Old 07-21-2022, 10:34 PM

Jeff, Check out my display at Booth 1100 as I always put up a wall of empty display boxes from the 50s and 60s. Probably will only put up a bunch on Weds. but full display on Thursday going forward.

Thanks,

Steve
DynamicTwo@aol.com
Old 07-22-2022, 10:48 PM
Greg C

Might show up for the great food at the snack bar
Old 07-23-2022, 06:34 AM
Jeff P

I'll be there and look for any and all things pre-war football. Some particular wants on the list include:

1. RPPCs of pre-NFL pro teams and games
2. Cabinet cards of 1800s college football All-Americans
3. Anything Jim Thorpe related that is from his playing days (football or baseball)
4. Programs, photos, etc. from the 1925-26 Chicago Bears/Red Grange barnstorming tour
5. Anything Red Grange, Benny Friedman, Bronko Nagurski related

Also, I'm still seeking to upgrade approximately 100 cards from my 1888-1988 mainstream football run. If you have binders or boxes of raw Leaf, Bowman, Topps, Philly football cards that are in order by number and are individually priced, I'm interested in knowing where you are located as well.

Also, my son Matt who some of your know will be at the show as well. He is a hard core pre-war baseball HOF card collector and is also working on the Star Player Candy set. If you have any SPCs or pre-rookie/rookie cards of pre-war baseball HOFers, let me know as well and I'll pass the information along to him.

jeff

Last edited by jefferyepayne; 07-23-2022 at 06:43 AM.
Old 07-23-2022, 07:19 AM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_NY View Post
Jeff, Check out my display at Booth 1100 as I always put up a wall of empty display boxes from the 50s and 60s. Probably will only put up a bunch on Weds. but full display on Thursday going forward.

Thanks,

Steve
DynamicTwo@aol.com
Great, will look you up for sure, Steve

Jeff
Old 07-23-2022, 07:37 AM

I’ll be on the lookout for the following:
1) 1954 Topps PSA 8 either Ted #1 or 250, Jackie Robinson, Whitey Ford, Ed & John O’Brian, Ed Mathews, Monte Irvin, perhaps some low pop commons
2) 1954 Wilson Franks Ted Williams, Gil Hodges, Campanella
3) Red Man stars
4) 1953 Topps Willie Mays in PSA 3-5, commons in 5’s
5) 1959 Topps PSA 7’s Stars and commons
Old 07-24-2022, 01:10 PM
Justin Burleson

I've got a table that I'm subletting from RMY Auctions (Booth 2501). I'll mostly have low to mid-grade HOFers from the 1960s and back. '48 Leaf (Jackie, Babe, Ted, Musial), raw and graded Mantles from 1953-1969, some pre-WWII HOFers ('41 Dimaggio, t207 WaJo, t205 Mathewson), and a variety of other things. Also looking to give away some spots in an upcoming '63 Topps set break, so come by and see me.

A buddy of mine is also setting up in the same booth with vintage and modern high-end basketball cards.

Justin (Burl) Burleson
Burl's Sports
Old 07-24-2022, 09:30 PM
A.J. Johnson

I'll be set up with a showcase at booth 425. Come and say hello!

Here's a prelim list for sale:

1974 Topps Nolan Ryan psa 7
1973 Topps Nolan Ryan psa 7
1949 Bowman Larry Doby psa 7
1950 Bowman Jackie Robinson psa 5
1949 Bowman Satchell Paige psa 6
1969 Topps Reggie Jackson psa 8
1959 Topps Bob Gibson psa 8
1960 Topps Carl Yastrezemski psa 7
1963 Topps Pete Rose psa 7
1954 Topps Henry Aaron psa 6.5
1973 Topps Mike Schmidt psa 8
1967 Topps Tom Seaver psa 7
1955 Topps Roberto Clemente psa 5
1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle psa 4
1951 Bowman Willie Mays psa 5.5
1984 Donruss Darryl Strawberry psa 10
1985 Topps Clemens Tiffany PSA 9
1991 UD Final Edition Pedro Martinez psa 10
2000 SP Authentic Tom Brady SGC 9.5
1910 PC796 Tris Speaker psa 4
2000 Playoff Contenders Tom Brady psa 7.5
2011 Bowman Chrome Mike Trout BGS 9.5
1913 Fatima Cigs Red Sox
*Proudest hobby accomplishment: finished the 1914 Cracker Jack set ranked #11 all-time

Last edited by ajjohnsonsoxfan; 07-24-2022 at 09:30 PM.