NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 04-23-2014, 09:37 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Default Michael Jordan Artist Proof, Game Used Memorabilia and other "stuff" for sale

It is time to start doing some more cleaning now that the winter is over. If you have any interest in anything I list please let me know. I do give quantity discounts if you buy more than one of these sheets or posters. I know you all may have seen some of this stuff before but I just lumped everything in one thread with some new stuff added.

I have a number of uncut sheets I would like to see if I can find a home for. I have always intended to hang these on my walls but just never got around to it so it is time to move these to someone who might. All of these sheets have been stored unrolled in large uncut sheet top loaders. There are no creases or rips to them and they would look incredible hanging on your wall either framed or not.

As mentioned, these sheets have been stored in a large uncut sheet top loader but there is no way I could ever ship them with this still on as the packaging would be large and cost prohibitive. If you are local to Chicago or Milwaukee I could meet you otherwise these will be shipped rolled in a mailing tube. Please know the cost of a mailing tube and postage will eat up most of what I am asking for these sheets. I am pricing these to move them and not have them around anymore. Please let me know if you have interest.

The next sheet is an uncut sheet of Action Packed football featuring stars such as Favre, Marino, Aikman and more. This sheet is blank backed as these cards were actually taken from the sheet and "folded" to form the full card. It is interesting to see a production sheet such as this to see how the cards were actually constructed. I am asking 20 dollars DELIVERED for this full sheet of cards.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:25 AM
And.rew Whi.te

The next sheet is a full uncut sheet of Fleer Emotion basketball cards that were used as awards by Fleer. There is a notation near the bottom noting these as commemorative sheets but the cards printed on them were actual production cards. I am asking 20 dollars DELIVERED for this sheet.

The next sheet is a uncut sheet of 1994 Playoff football. I am asking 20.00 Delivered on this sheet.

Last edited by whitehse; 04-26-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:07 PM
And.rew Whi.te

The next sheet is the "sister" to the sheet about and contains some nicer stars as well. I am asking 20.00 DELIVERED on this sheet but if someone would want both sheets I would go 35 for 2.

The next item is a 1936 Goudey "Wide Pen" card (it is actually more of a photo than anything else) of Chicago Cubs star Augie Galen. There is a slight crease near the bottom left but overall this is a great looking card that is nearly 80 years old. I am looking for 9 dollars DELIVERED. The last one of these on Ebay sold for 6 bucks and that had rips, tears and pinholes in it.

The next item is a full UNUSED and folded Meadow Gold ice cream box that contains a card of Cubs Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg attached to one of it's flaps. This item has no creases and would make a great display piece. I am looking for 8.00 DELIVERED.

As a former card shop owner I had a customer who made signs and other advertising pieces but he also had access to a professional quality laminator. He would frequently take posters we had in the store and laminate them for display purposes within the store. I had honestly forgot I had these and only saw them when I pulled out the uncut sheets. As mentioned, these posters are professionally laminated and have never been displayed to they are free from any pin holes or other damage. I am asking 10.00 delivered for each poster with a quantity discount if you buy more than one. Please know the that the major part of your purchase money will go towards the mailing tubes to send these out. I just want to see them go to a good home.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:08 PM
And.rew Whi.te

next

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:48 PM.
And.rew Whi.te

The next item is an Eric Lindros bobble head that was inserted into boxes of Upper Deck Playmakers hockey. Each box had a bobble head included in the packs. Again, I packed this one away and never displayed it. I am looking for 5 dollars DELIVERED on this item.

The next item is a lot of four 1964 Topps coins. Looking for 4 dollars delivered on this lot.

The next item is a sheet of phantom Chicago White Sox playoff and World Series tickets for 1982. The Windy City would have went wild if they were allowed to use these tickets but it was just not meant to be. This unused sheet would make an excellent display piece and I will even throw in a 8 x 10 team photo the Sox gave out that year as a souvenir. I am asking 6 bucks delivered on this lot.

I also have one phantom World Series ticket from the 1977 Chicago White Sox that should have seen the South Side Hitmen in the series that year. I am looking for 5 bucks for this item and if you want both the sheet above and this ticket you can have them both for 8 bucks delivered.

The next item is a half sheet of Chicago Cubs letterhead from 1962, informing a young fan that the team photo he requested wouldnt be available until the last week of July and it would cost him 50 cents (cheapskates...they couldnt even send the kid a photo for free). This item has one fold down the middle due to mailing but has been stored flat since the day it was received. I am asking 4 dollars on this item that will display great with your Cubs collection.

The next item is a Kenny Hubbs team issued photo that was part of a Chicago Cubs issued team photo pack sold at the ball park. Hubbs, as you may know was Rookie of the Year in 1962 and would pass away in a plane crash where he was the pilot in 1964. I am looking for 6 bucks delivered on this item.

The next item is an Upper Deck advertising promotional booklet for their initial gold release i 2001. The fold out booklet tells about their release and even has an actual Jack Nicklaus card attached to the inside so card shop owners can see how the cards would look. I am looking for 6 bucks on this item.

I have for sale a Cincinnati Bengals mini helmet that Topps had placed in one of their products back in 2000 or 2001 time frame. They actually included a signed mini helmet by a rookie that year and imagine my joy when I found a Bengals helmet signed by Danny Farmer. I have kept it all this time packed away in a box and never displayed it. I would love to get 6 dollars DELIVERED on this item. You could always remove the silver paint pen signature and get your favorite Bengal to sign it.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:49 PM.
And.rew Whi.te

Sorry for the multiple posts...I can only put 18 scans in a post.