NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 10-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Dan Bretta

Default October Pickups

Local Craigslist ad pickup today. She had a lot more autographed items but most of them with sketchy 1990s card shop COAs. The 2004 World Series ball is signed by Ortiz and has a Steiner sticker. The SI Cover is Upper Deck Authenticated, and the Hank Aaron ball is Score Board.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg autos.jpg (71.6 KB, 650 views)

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 10-01-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:06 PM
And.rew Mil.ler

Love that Williams, Dan!
Old 10-10-2017, 05:09 AM
T0m C@rf@gn0

Very happy with these three pickups. I had been casually looking for a Betty Grable cut that I could frame with the famous pinup image of her in the one piece swimsuit showing off her legs and other assets. Interesting that two fell into my lap at the same time, both at a really good price point.

And the DeWolf Hopper (Casey At The Bat) is terrific being on his personal stationary.

Tom C
Old 10-12-2017, 06:26 AM
C0le Hibb@rd

Default October Pickups

Thrilled about this Jackie item

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Successful BST deals with: Smanzari, Edwolf1963, Sean1125, scmavl, Runscott, jthorst75, EYECOLLECTVINTAGE

Last edited by vintagerookies51; 10-12-2017 at 06:28 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:42 AM
Mike Navarro

Got some pretty sweet items last night. Here's how the auction house described the lot. "Russell Athletic Dallas Cowboys football jersey, with an embroidered "25" star sewn on left chest, and screened with the numbers "84" and "Bush" on the upper back, size 44, signed on the back in black felt tip, "G. Bush, 1-16-98" and "G. W. Bush." This was one of the two jerseys that the Dallas Cowboys football team—represented by Coach Tom Landry and quarterbacks Roger Staubach and Danny White—gave to President Ronald Reagan and Vice President George Bush at the Republican National Convention held at the Loews Anatole on August 22, 1984; the "25" star signifying the silver anniversary of the Cowboys franchise. Also included is a color semi-glossy 9.75 x 7.75 photo of Reagan and Bush holding up their respective jerseys, signed and inscribed in the lower border in black felt tip, "To Ron Wade, my friend, Good luck, George Bush," and a color glossy 10 x 8 photo of Bush standing next to Wade just moments after signing the jersey, signed and inscribed in black felt tip, "To Ron Wade—Good Luck—George Bush." Reverse of both photos bear collector's notations indicating that the photo and jersey signatures were obtained in the former president's Houston office on January 16, 1998. In overall fine condition.

Very cool piece that also includes a book about the jersey.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Andrew L@Vine

Very cool Robinson and Bush items! Congrats on the pick ups!
Old 10-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Jon Canfield

Very excited to get 2 baseballs signed by Chelcie Ross (Eddie Harris from the movie, Major League).

The first is my "Major League" signed ball. Chelcie put a great signature right under Snipes. Unfortunately I'm still missing Sheen though. I sent out the ball for the MAB signing in August, and Sheen refused to sign any mail order items... UGH!

The second ball is just a stand-alone ball. Chelcie put a great signature on the sweet spot and added his "Jobu" quote on the side panel!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1886.jpg (70.4 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1889.jpg (72.3 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1888.jpg (73.3 KB, 313 views)
Old 10-17-2017, 08:09 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by canjond View Post
Very excited to get 2 baseballs signed by Chelcie Ross (Eddie Harris from the movie, Major League).

The first is my "Major League" signed ball. Chelcie put a great signature right under Snipes. Unfortunately I'm still missing Sheen though. I sent out the ball for the MAB signing in August, and Sheen refused to sign any mail order items... UGH!

The second ball is just a stand-alone ball. Chelcie put a great signature on the sweet spot and added his "Jobu" quote on the side panel!
Those two baseballs are super cool! I love major league, a great great movie!