NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 09-29-2015, 12:18 PM
Jeff P0tter

Default Five likely Entertainment Mystery Autographs from 1970's-Help Needed -Update All ID'd

Could use some additional eyes on these if anyone is willing to help. Here's the background. The first four came from an autograph collection of about 100 pieces (I actually think I have another autograph from the curly haired woman somewhere here that I struggled to figure out last year and now have forgotten who she is) I have most of the rest figured out. The collection was very heavy in TV character autographs that were popular in the 1970's (and a few in the early 1980's), so these are likely from that genre. There were some other genres represented though, ranging from Agatha Christie to the Wicked Witch of the West pieces so it could be outside of TV. The last photo has been hanging around here from a couple months. Its actually the last autograph in a 1200 piece collection that I can't seem to get. Most of them were from the 1990's and were entertainment focused. All I keep seeing is something like "Al Stewart". I really appreciate any help that can be provided, and hope folks don't mind if I post something like this once a month or so. I like to try to figure them all out on my own but after a few weeks of trying it's usually best to seek help :-) Most of the time, like with one last month, as soon as someone points it out it's plain as day. I know personally I love trying to solve a good mystery autograph. And as usual, if anyone ever needs autograph help themselves please contact me directly anytime. Thanks in advance. ------------------------------UPDATE: The first four are identified, just need the last one, the woman who is looks like has a last name "Stewart" ------------UPDATE - All have now been ID'd - Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (64.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (62.8 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 013.jpg (68.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 014.jpg (69.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 015.jpg (69.6 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by ATP; 09-29-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:50 PM
Jeff P0tter

Dracula has been identified, it is Jean Leclerc.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

3rd one down looks like a young Dennis Quaid.
Drew
Old 09-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Jeff P0tter

Thanks Drew, definitely Quaid. Now just need the older gentleman and the two ladies :-)
Jeff
Old 09-29-2015, 01:10 PM
Richard Simon

Barnard Hughes, veteran theater actor.
Lucie Arnaz, Lucille Ball's daughter.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 09-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Jeff P0tter

Wonderful Richard, thank you. Now just the fifth and final one needed. Thanks everyone, I will update the opening post to reflect this.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:27 PM

Last one Catherine Mary Stewart?
Old 09-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Jeff P0tter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcki709 View Post
Last one Catherine Mary Stewart?
Yes, it sure is Catherine Mary Stewart. Many thanks, and thanks to all again who helped, can't believe all five of these ID'd in just over an hour