NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 10-17-2013, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjb1952tjb View Post
Same photo used for Vandy's 1941 Play Ball card:
Hi Tim,
You are indeed correct!
Old 10-17-2013, 06:15 AM

Scott,
You obviously didn't do anything wrong, but I wanted to let you know before you paid the invoice, and then had to go through an ordeal to get a refund. The auction house really should have had a test run with liveauctioneers before selling such an expensive sports collection. Mark, here is a link to the auction:
http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catal...antiques/page1
Old 10-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjavic View Post
Scott,
You obviously didn't do anything wrong, but I wanted to let you know before you paid the invoice, and then had to go through an ordeal to get a refund. The auction house really should have had a test run with liveauctioneers before selling such an expensive sports collection. Mark, here is a link to the auction:
http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catal...antiques/page1
So are you saying you already paid for the piece and have it in hand?

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 10-17-2013, 08:19 AM

Yes, Ben. I sent Scott a private message too. I was at the auction, won the item, paid, and have it. It was not until last night before I went to sleep, that I saw Scott's post. Then I saw the live auction website that lists the winning bid for the bid under mine.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Yes, Ben. I sent Scott a private message too. I was at the auction, won the item, paid, and have it. It was not until last night before I went to sleep, that I saw Scott's post. Then I saw the live auction website that lists the winning bid for the bid under mine.
Wow.. That is not good. Great example, however, of why net54 is valuable and not just a stomping ground for crazies with agendas. Without this communication, Scott would have paid and it would have got really ugly. It also holds the auction joys accountable for their mistake. I feel bad, as you clearly do as well, for Scotty here. If I was the consigner, I would be pissed too as it no doubt cost them money(unless your two bids were both caps which I find very unlikely). It's too bad. Technology is great...only if you know how to use it.

Old 10-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Wow.. That is not good. Great example, however, of why net54 is valuable and not just a stomping ground for crazies with agendas. Without this communication, Scott would have paid and it would have got really ugly. It also holds the auction joys accountable for their mistake. I feel bad, as you clearly do as well, for Scotty here. If I was the consigner, I would be pissed too as it no doubt cost them money(unless your two bids were both caps which I find very unlikely). It's too bad. Technology is great...only if you know how to use it.
I had planned to go to $1,200 on the item, but of course I stopped bidding when I was told that I had won the item. Wilson's has still not contacted me to cancel the invoice - not sure what they would do if I actually paid it.

The consignor should definitely get some recompense from the auction house, as they were clearly incompetent in how they handled his item.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Brock

And what's so special about this jersey? Looks like all the other no one heard of them old jerseys that sell on eBay for less than $500 a lot of times.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
And what's so special about this jersey? Looks like all the other no one heard of them old jerseys that sell on eBay for less than $500 a lot of times.
You mean the other ones that come with pillbox hats?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Peter F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
You mean the other ones that come with pillbox hats?

+1
Old 10-17-2013, 06:59 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

In the retail/dealer world, the Hat alone is worth 2 - 3 times the hammer price.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
In the retail/dealer world, the Hat alone is worth 2 - 3 times the hammer price.
It's interesting to me that no one seems all that concerned that bidding and winning in an online auction, then having your winnings delivered to a different person, is something that has just occurred to a forum member, meaning that it's something that could easily happen to you. Would you just say, "oh well, no biggy"?

Not really looking for any additional support - just thought that if Wilson's is worth advertising, then it's also worth talking about what a farce they are.

I'll wait until after resolution (or non-resolution), as I'm still discussing with them, and then I'll start a new thread about this auction house, which at the moment I don't think deserves any additional participation from any of us.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Brock

Quote:
It's interesting to me that no one seems all that concerned that bidding and winning in an online auction, then having your winnings delivered to a different person, is something that has just occurred to a forum member, meaning that it's something that could easily happen to you. Would you just say, "oh well, no biggy"?

Not really looking for any additional support - just thought that if Wilson's is worth advertising, then it's also worth talking about what a farce they are.

I'll wait until after resolution (or non-resolution), as I'm still discussing with them, and then I'll start a new thread about this auction house, which at the moment I don't think deserves any additional participation from any of us.
I would call it mistakes happen in life, I guess people cant be perfect like you expect. What do you want them to do, get the item back and give it to you?
Old 10-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Jim Murphy

Wilson's is an auction house about 15 miles outside of Philly. Their main business is in furniture and box lots of household stuff.

In the past 20 years thay have gotten about 5 or 6 sports collections as part of the overall household or estate they were selling.

It has always been my feeling when bidding there in person, that your attempts to bid are over looked in favor of their friends and or regulars.

They have a tough time with left bids on most nights so the thought that they could run a live and Internet auction at the same time is beyond me.

About 15 years ago a 206 Plank walked out the building on them 5 minutes before the item was to be sold

Sports is not their ball game.

Sorry Scott.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
I would call it mistakes happen in life, I guess people cant be perfect like you expect. What do you want them to do, get the item back and give it to you?
I guess not. Thanks for more of your sage advice. After your wise ass, yet uninformed remark regarding the price the item, I should not be surprised that you are fine with auction houses double-selling items.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Brock

Quote:
I guess not. Thanks for more of your sage advice. After your wise ass, yet uninformed remark regarding the price the item, I should not be surprised that you are fine with auction houses double-selling items.
If they constantly double sell items, than yes it's wrong. But considering another member stated it was their first time doing online auctions, I understand that maybe a mistake could happen.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:02 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:

Well FWIW, I will never bid or consign with them. The boycott has begun
Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Matt

I ran the software for live auctioneers when I was working for an auction house. I sold an item to the internet but the auctioneer overlooked the bid I was submitting and sold it to the floor even though Live auctioneers showed it selling to the internet. Mistakes happen but I would still be angry
Matt

Matt Bub13@aol.com
Always looking for 40k Kork Grip Bats, Babe Ruth, Honus Wagner, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig and Joe Jackson Bats & Gloves
http://oldbaseballbats.webs.com/
Old 10-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
If they constantly double sell items, than yes it's wrong. But considering another member stated it was their first time doing online auctions, I understand that maybe a mistake could happen.
Brock, I have to apologize for my response to you. I do understand that mistakes happen, and I definitely do not expect perfection.

In closing out my comments about Wilson's, I'll say that I have received quite a few PM's and emails regarding both Wilson's and other fly-by-night auction houses that have attempted unsuccessfully to merge online bidding with live, and apparently it's pretty much a cluster-fvck for a lot of them.

So basically, if you are going to bid with auction houses like this, don't get too excited when you get the message that you have won, or even when you receive an invoice. It could all be a mirage, and they are NOT going to work with you to resolve. Regarding resolution, I'm fairly sure they violated a legally-binding contract. Regardless, the procurer of the item offered it to me for $500 more than my winning total, which would have meant a quick profit for him, although it would have been much less than he will get by selling either here or on the internet, and it would have allowed me to own a pillbox hat, which is what I really wanted.

I had to hesitate on accepting his offer, as I felt that it was actually Wilson's job to procure the lot from him, at whatever expense they were required to, and then to sell it to me for $944. That isn't going to happen without some sort of legal action on my part, and it isn't worth it. Yes, mistakes happen, but such lackadaisical conducting of legally-binding transactions needs to be stopped now - if it doesn't stop, with a bit of repercussion to places such as Wilson's, then these horror stories that I'm hearing via PM and email will continue to occur. Basically, if they don't experience some pain for their failures, there is no incentive for them to work harder. The only pain I can really administer is my posting on this board, so thanks for putting up with it.

Keith - I left my phone number with you yesterday and hoping to hear from you. Thanks for your handling of this, as of course you did absolutely nothing wrong. I also heard from Vernon of Wilson's who told me he would locate the lot to me and sell it to me for the invoice price, after talking with the auctioneer. Obviously the left hand is not talking with the right, and the brain is even more out of the picture, but from now on those problems will not involve me.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:00 PM
N@te

I think at the end of the day, mistakes happen, and I get that. But in this particular situation, the auction house needs to make it right for both parties. After all, it was their mistake.

A portion of my collection on GUA:

https://gameusedauthority.com/all-co...member_id=pUnl
Old 10-19-2013, 05:53 PM
Scott

Default NFL Super bowl license plate.

Not a baseball item, but forgive me, and will be for sale soon.

Not some junk souvenir from the stadium, etc.

Super REAL Super Bowl 25th anniversary Florida License plate. You had to pay special w DMV to get these, and they only become available when retired.

This was the Giants vs Bills Super bowl also, The "Norwood missed kick" game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sb25.jpg (24.1 KB, 298 views)
Old 10-19-2013, 06:45 PM

Default Uniform

I just spoke with Scott; He's a very nice guy, and we were able to come to an agreement to send the uniform his way.
I wanted to clarify his comments on me offering him the jersey. It turns out that we both went into the auction with the same max price in mind. I went to the auction with a $1200 to $1300 limit in mind, and Scott told me he had set a $1200 limit for himself. Going in I didn't know if I'd have to pay that, but with the online portion, and the number of big time buyers in the room, I thought there was a good chance. At the end of the day, I was buying to resell (I am a diehard collector, but not of baseball items), and Scott was buying for his own collection. With that in mind, I offered it to him at the total that either of us would have had to pay by winning it at $1200.00. It is a great uniform, and I would have loved to have it until someday I sold it, but I am glad at the end of the day Scott is ending up with it.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Scott

That takes care of that
Old 10-19-2013, 07:43 PM

Keith,
You're a stud! That's a very nice gesture on your part.
Scott, I'm glad it all worked out...
Old 10-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Joe Gonsowski

Glad the jersey mess has been resolved on good old Net54.

Here is a scorecard I picked up earlier this month. I have a nice little collection of Detroit Wolverine scorecards, but this is the first from Detroit's home, Recreation Park. It is only the 2nd example I've seen over the last decade, the only one scored. Being a small market team (pre auto-industry), Detroit's home attendance wasn't quite as good as on the road and it seems as though baseball memorabilia and collections didn't survive at the same rate as those on the East coast. At any rate, I'm glad to have this keepsake from July 26th, 1887. Pete Conway would lose 8-1 to Chicago but did manage to hit a homerun which would be the only Detroit offense for the day. Perhaps the most remarkable feat of the game was the fact that Clarkson, Chicago's pitcher, also hit a homerun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg inside v2.jpg (74.7 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg outside v2.jpg (76.1 KB, 474 views)
- 19th century Detroit memorabilia and cards with emphasis on Goodwin & Co. issues ( N172 / N173 / N175 ) and Tomlinson cabinets
- N333 SF Hess Newsboys League cards (all teams)
- Pre ATC Merger (1890 and prior) cigarette packs and redemption coupons from all manufacturers
Old 10-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
I just spoke with Scott; He's a very nice guy, and we were able to come to an agreement to send the uniform his way.
I wanted to clarify his comments on me offering him the jersey. It turns out that we both went into the auction with the same max price in mind. I went to the auction with a $1200 to $1300 limit in mind, and Scott told me he had set a $1200 limit for himself. Going in I didn't know if I'd have to pay that, but with the online portion, and the number of big time buyers in the room, I thought there was a good chance. At the end of the day, I was buying to resell (I am a diehard collector, but not of baseball items), and Scott was buying for his own collection. With that in mind, I offered it to him at the total that either of us would have had to pay by winning it at $1200.00. It is a great uniform, and I would have loved to have it until someday I sold it, but I am glad at the end of the day Scott is ending up with it.
Isn't Scott Forrest MUCH BETTER IN PERSON/ON THE PHONE?? I mean.. MY GOD!!
Hhahaha... glad you two were able to figure it out like gentleman.

Old 10-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Scott

Awesome scorecard Joe
Old 10-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Belltown Vintage

Keith was a great guy about this, but I would not have thought a bit less of him if he had just said "sorry dude - tough luck". For me, this was about getting the secondary AH's to take internet bidding seriously or stay out of it. Keith's selling this to me was a great gesture.

Keith even measured the jersey for me, so I'll wear it for Halloween and post a pic. You really can't imagine how excited I was when I thought I had won it.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_G. View Post
Glad the jersey mess has been resolved on good old Net54.

Here is a scorecard I picked up earlier this month. I have a nice little collection of Detroit Wolverine scorecards, but this is the first from Detroit's home, Recreation Park. It is only the 2nd example I've seen over the last decade, the only one scored. Being a small market team (pre auto-industry), Detroit's home attendance wasn't quite as good as on the road and it seems as though baseball memorabilia and collections didn't survive at the same rate as those on the East coast. At any rate, I'm glad to have this keepsake from July 26th, 1887. Pete Conway would lose 8-1 to Chicago but did manage to hit a homerun which would be the only Detroit offense for the day. Perhaps the most remarkable feat of the game was the fact that Clarkson, Chicago's pitcher, also hit a homerun.
HOF John Clarkson hit the homerun. That is a great scorecard!
Thanks for sharing it- congrats!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

1956 Brooklyn Dodgers National League Champions Ring.

Historic ring, in great condition with proper manufacturer's markings inside. Without a name engraved inside the ring, it's probably a front office ring but could be a player's ring. 4 tiny real diamonds. The Brooklyn Dodgers may have only beaten the Yankees once, but in my opinion, their rings were nicer.

Sorry for the ugly wording on the rings, but many of these photos have been lifted and used at other sites for less than honest reasons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1956lose.jpg (42.6 KB, 332 views)
Old 10-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports-rings View Post
1956 Brooklyn Dodgers National League Champions Ring.

Historic ring, in great condition with proper manufacturer's markings inside. Without a name engraved inside the ring, it's probably a front office ring but could be a player's ring. 4 tiny real diamonds. The Brooklyn Dodgers may have only beaten the Yankees once, but in my opinion, their rings were nicer.

Sorry for the ugly wording on the rings, but many of these photos have been lifted and used at other sites for less than honest reasons.
That may be the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Modern ring designers should take note.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:16 PM
J0n Fu.ld

Beautiful ring
Old 10-22-2013, 06:00 PM
$teve O.

Picked up some pictures for my Brooklyn Dodger collection from a board member.
The first 4 are from a lot of 10 of the Dodgers in Hawaii in 1955.The next
is a shot of Campenella,Dressen,and some other dude.The last one is Duke
Snider,his wife,Charlie Dressen and his wife.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brooklyn 001.jpg (73.6 KB, 419 views)
File Type: jpg dodgers 001.jpg (74.8 KB, 421 views)
File Type: jpg campy 001.jpg (67.7 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg duke 001.jpg (68.2 KB, 422 views)
Old 10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Chris B.

That is a beautiful ring.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:09 PM
J0n Fu.ld

Ive collected for about 30 years and this is the first award or ring I have purchased for mycollection. Its a 1953 Jacksonville Braves South Atlantic League Championship ring. (The players call the league Sally)

The team was led to its championship by a young Hank Aaron who, at age 19, batted .362 with 22 home runs. He was named league MVP. This top play against tremendous adversity. during the season, Aaron was bombarded with heckles and threats and also required by hotels and restaurants to stay and dine apart on the road.

Aaron was called up to play major league baseball for the start of the following season.

The ring was Jim Frey’s, a friend of Aaron's, and who was a star player that year as well, batting .317, though not a powerhouse like Aaron, with 2 homeruns, over 117 games.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1953 ring 1 (1024x682).jpg (68.5 KB, 407 views)
File Type: jpg 1953 ring 2 (1024x682).jpg (45.7 KB, 405 views)
File Type: jpg 1953 ring 3 (1024x682).jpg (49.4 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg 1953 ring 4 (1024x682).jpg (46.4 KB, 404 views)

Last edited by BigJJ; 10-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:46 AM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

Big JJ congratulations on a beautiful ring!

Please be careful, ring collecting always starts with 1 ring, and then look out, your hooked!

Congratulations again!
Old 10-23-2013, 07:18 AM
J0n Fu.ld

Thanks Michael. I spent some time reviewing minor league championship rings and I think of all -

the 1953 Jacksonville Braves with Hank Aaron, and

the 1946 Montreal Royals with Jackie Robinson,

to me are the most desirable, with the aesthetics of the Braves ring being much nicer with a pretty large diamond, clear ruby enamel, and an awesome Brave in profile on the side. Two of the greatest. and both players were MVP, against the backdrop of tremendous challenges that transcend the game. both were called up to MLB directly after. Aarons full story in my opinion has yet to be told. The eyes of the world weren't on Aaron, essentially alone there.

I very much wanted there to be a Joplin Miners ring from 1950, for the Mick, but the team didnt issue rings or other awards.

If anyone has any thoughts or info on other great minor league rings, Id love to learn more.

Last edited by BigJJ; 10-25-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Isn't Scott Forrest MUCH BETTER IN PERSON/ON THE PHONE?? I mean.. MY GOD!!
Hhahaha... glad you two were able to figure it out like gentleman.
Yeah, we figured it out. But Wilson's still hasn't - they sent me another invoice this morning for $944. They are upset that I am not paying them!

Since they don't handle shipping, I sort of get it - I would pay them, then the shipper would have to go find the item, and of course, would not be able to. Then I would be out an extra $944 on top of what I have paid Keith. Wow.

I guess now they will sue me or post my name as a non-paying winning bidder.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:42 PM
Mikeknapp

Okay I know this is not pre-war, valuable, or interesting to anyone but me. Nonetheless I love it and have never come across another. I am on a tight budget and it cost me the princely sum of $3.00. However I cannot imagine very many of these have survived let alone in this condition. It even has the coupons for a free a cheese burger attached. Every starting member of my beloved 1971 Bucs share tips on baseball. If I had this inside information earlier I probably would have been patrolling the outfield at Three Rivers rather than enjoying the glamour of social work. I took my kids to McDonalds tonight and they were rewarded with a Monster High bucket containing their happy meals. I like my treat more! Thanks for indulging me.

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1971_Pirates_McDonalds.jpg (74.6 KB, 311 views)
Old 10-23-2013, 10:53 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports-rings View Post

I do know the feeling... awesome ring. Congrats

Old 10-24-2013, 06:46 AM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

Quote:
I do know the feeling... awesome ring. Congrats
If anyone out there wants the original pictures for their own use, let me know. I would happy to email them.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
Okay I know this is not pre-war, valuable, or interesting to anyone but me. Nonetheless I love it and have never come across another. I am on a tight budget and it cost me the princely sum of $3.00. However I cannot imagine very many of these have survived let alone in this condition. It even has the coupons for a free a cheese burger attached. Every starting member of my beloved 1971 Bucs share tips on baseball. If I had this inside information earlier I probably would have been patrolling the outfield at Three Rivers rather than enjoying the glamour of social work. I took my kids to McDonalds tonight and they were rewarded with a Monster High bucket containing their happy meals. I like my treat more! Thanks for indulging me.

Mike
Great item and great description
Old 10-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Mikeknapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Great item and great description
Thanks I have just been informed by another member that a large find of these was recently made and it is far from rare. That makes it is a perfect fit for my collection.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:57 PM

Default 71 Pirates

Quote:
Thanks I have just been informed by another member that a large find of these was recently made and it is far from rare. That makes it is a perfect fit for my collection.
Rare or not rare, who cares?!...if you love it, then what else matters?
Old 10-24-2013, 01:05 PM
Scott

Quote:
where? id like one for 3 bucks
Old 10-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Belltown Vintage

This should be arriving tomorrow.

Johnson with head slightly-clipped:

Last edited by Runscott; 12-29-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
This should be arriving tomorrow.

Johnson with head slightly-clipped:
Nice WaJo, Scott!
Old 10-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJJ View Post
If anyone has any thoughts or info on other great minor league rings, Id love to learn more.
I've always been partial to the 1986 Stockton Ports. (On a serious note, congrats on adding a great ring to your collection.)

Old 10-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Mikeknapp

I recently watched a documentary titled The Mexican Suitcase that explored the discovery of long lost Robert Capa, Gerta Taro, and David Seymour negatives shot during the Spanish Civil War. It is a fascinating story. I found it interesting that the 126 rolls of film told stories when viewed as strips. Although there were a number of stunning individual shots the collective narrative was much more compelling. For you photo collectors who may be interested her is a link http://museum.icp.org/mexican_suitcase/.

Since watching that documentary I have been looking for a collection of 35MM film strips that told a story and fit my baseball collection. Earlier this week I purchased a number of such negatives documenting the celebration in downtown Pittsburgh following the 1960 World Series. It is very interesting to view the negatives as a narrative of that day. Here are some of my more favorite images from the collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (75.8 KB, 247 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (87.5 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (85.0 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (91.2 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (90.5 KB, 245 views)
Old 10-25-2013, 06:17 AM
J0n Fu.ld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob D. View Post
I've always been partial to the 1986 Stockton Ports.
Rob, is that you batting .312 on that roster? That is Awesome
Old 10-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Banned

Lots of seeing-eye singles that season.