NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 11-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Dewey St. Germaine

Default Help Needed with 1966 Atlanta Braves Lineup Card

I decided to pick up this low risk 9/13/66 Braves-Cubs lineup card on eBay today.

The eBay photo pic that is included cuts off the bottom of the card so not sure if it's signed by the manager and not sure of the dimensions yet. It looks interesting but I haven't been able to find any others to compare it to so I was wondering if anyone has one like it, seen one like it before or can offer any thoughts on it? I searched through some auction house archives and Worthpoint but couldn't find anything.

After the fact, I found this other lineup card sold by the same seller from the same game but only shows the Braves lineup with no markings. I'm not familiar with Braves lineup cards from this era so not sure what to make of these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Atlant...p2047675.l2557

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1966 Braves Lineup Card.jpg (68.4 KB, 91 views)
Old 11-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Are you questioning the validity of it or just wanting more info?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Dewey St. Germaine

Good question. Both I guess but the validity part more so since I couldn't find any exemplars. I'll also post a better pic of it once I receive it.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Are you questioning the validity of it or just wanting more info?