NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 05-01-2013, 10:30 AM
De.an Lai.gle

All I will say is that I asked Rob to withdraw the photos for personal reasons. Nothing more and nothing less. It has nothing to do with possession rights or authenticity as I still stand that they are legit and am still taking on ANY and ALL that feel they can authenticate these.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Jetsicks.
For a guy who has no idea about this hobbyi you go on hauls of shame and talk about operation foul ball. You did not mention one of the main reasons for the items being taken down. That once he talked with you mother the ages changed and the story changed. I also understand that a promise was broken. That might be a good reason to be mad but not to throw away money. If you mother does not want you to sell them. Please explain why your up here.
I have one more question. Did you mother get the photos from the guy in Boston or Indiana. If she was such a good friend of his why do you not know his name. She was the one who placed him in the retirement home. She was the one he called when he was dying I am 73 years old and I know I would remember someone like that.With that kind of information it would not be hard to find out who the mystery man was.
Posted so the people on here can read what you said.

After all the opinions about them, that has been put out there,I doubt very seriously that REA would want to put them back in their auction,cause they are in a world of deep shit over other forged items they have had in their auctions.After all is said and done,You are not going to find a person who is willing to put his or her reputation on the line,for something that many have said are no good.Just remember Operation Foul Ball ,is still in operation and they are nailing them left and right and if you are up on collecting, you know what I mean.

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmp123 View Post
Hauls of Shame Update:
... is being widely ridiculed by collectors and dealers throughout the hobby.
Peter Nash - yeah, he's never twisted anything to make a point :roll eyes:

Let's interpret Nash's statement:

"collectors" = 2 guys in Indiana, one of whom claims he is not a collector, and the other who hasn't had much to say in the forums other than to bring up fakes that he thought were real.

"throughout the hobby" = Net54, where Nash generally swipes most of his information, then manipulates it.

Okay, James, now I'll put you on ignore where you belong. You and Dean can continue your tap-dance alone.

Last edited by Runscott; 05-01-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:13 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Peter Nash - yeah, he's never twisted anything to make a point :roll eyes:

Let's interpret Nash's statement:

"collectors" = 2 guys in Indiana, one of whom claims he is not a collector, and the other who hasn't had much to say in the forums other than to bring up fakes that he thought were real.

"throughout the hobby" = Net54, where Nash generally swipes most of his information, then manipulates it.

Okay, James, now I'll put you on ignore where you belong. You and Dean can continue your tap-dance alone.
Scott,

What in the world are you talking about? I've been here for over 3 years..what's my tap dance?

Is this supposed to be me? other who hasn't had much to say in the forums other than to bring up fakes that he thought were real.
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123
Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Originally Posted by jgmp123
Hauls of Shame Update:
...Would you be so kind as to list a few names other than auction houses.

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
nothing
Hey, your post says as much as James' !

but that's only an assumption....

Last edited by Runscott; 11-30-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:26 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Scott,

I guess I can't see what I did to offend you? but, I will say this....Man...It's too bad Scott Forrest won't be able to read my posts anymore. My 31 year old heart is officially broken.

Scott,

Do you notice a trend? Since you have showed up on the Autograph side you have picked fights with just about everyone here...I would appreciate it if you could please explain to me what I did to offend you...
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Chris.tian Aug.ustus

I actually don't get it either...I figured I must have missed a post/thread along the line.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:49 AM
De.an Lai.gle

Shelly,

My reasons are personal. They have to do with my ailing mother and my family. That is all I am going to say about this. You can be as negative as you want but you don't offer solutions. If there is a reputable authenticator out there then why wouldn't he want to put his reputation on the table? I think that would be a big plus for him and his reputation. I am not selling these for my profit, they are going for a good cause. I will keep none of the money, that is why I have no qualms about pulling them off REA and I have no qualms about letting someone try and prove they are fake. Could you be the one who was bidding on these and thought the price was going to high so you started this rumor? Sour grapes? Don't be a hater Shelly.

Last edited by jetsticks; 05-01-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:59 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Hauls of Shame Update:
AHHH I GET IT NOW...I SEE WHAT SCOTT WAS REFERRING TO...

Shelly,

I didn't say that, it was a copy/paste from the Hauls of Shame Website. If you look at the full post I made you will see that it was copied directly from Hauls of Shame. Which is why I included the link.

Citations 101 my good friend. Here is the foll line again for your reading...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (69.0 KB, 137 views)

Old 05-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmp123 View Post
AHHH I GET IT NOW...I SEE WHAT SCOTT WAS REFERRING TO...

Shelly,

I didn't say that, it was a copy/paste from the Hauls of Shame Website. If you look at the full post I made you will see that it was copied directly from Hauls of Shame. Which is why I included the link.

Citations 101 my good friend. Here is the foll line again for your reading...
Read it again. They are talking about REA not HOS.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsticks View Post
Shelly,

My reasons are personal. They have to do with my ailing mother and my family. That is all I am going to say about this. You can be as negative as you want but you don't offer solutions. If there is a reputable authenticator out there then why wouldn't he want to put his reputation on the table? I think that would be a big plus for him and his reputation. I am not selling these for my profit, they are going for a good cause. I will keep none of the money, that is why I have no qualms about pulling them off REA and I have no qualms about letting someone try and prove they are fake. Could you be the one who was bidding on these and thought the price was going to high so you started this rumor? Sour grapes? Don't be a hater Shelly.
What a total crock. Look who started this thread. It was long before the items where taken down. Not only that I did not change stories you did. You still never answered a simple question what is the guys name? Please also explain why in Gods name I would I buy something that I thought was bad in the first place. What rumor?
What the hell does dont be a hater mean?

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:25 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Read it again. They are talking about REA not HOS.
Shelly,

You're missing my point...You asked me to name the collectors...I can't answer that because I didn't write it....Nash did. ALL I DID WAS COPIED/PASTED FROM THE WEBSITE.

LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT. I know you know what the copy/paste feature is on the computer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (69.0 KB, 135 views)

Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Hauls of Shame Update:
You only listed part of the quote. It is the decision of REA that is being ridiculed
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 PM
qu@n nguy3n

nash makes ridiculous assumptions and make huge leaps in his articles, plus he's got an axe to grind with REA...so it cheapens his message ALOT to me even if he's correct.

and it's true, when he says the "hobby" thinks 50% of tpa'd ruths are fake, he means n54. when he says "dealers and experts" agree the ruth is a bad forgery he probably means his uncle and nephew in new jersey.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:32 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
What the hell does dont be a hater mean?
Shelly, you've got me laughing my butt off in the coffee shop. Thanks - it beats the hell out of being pissed off, so I guess there is some value to Jan & Dean posting here.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
nash makes ridiculous assumptions and make huge leaps in his articles, plus he's got an axe to grind with REA...so it cheapens his message ALOT to me even if he's correct.

and it's true, when he says the "hobby" thinks 50% of tpa'd ruths are fake, he means n54. when he says "dealers and experts" agree the ruth is a bad forgery he probably means his uncle and nephew in new jersey.
Well-said Quan. There aren't many Nash-supporters on this forum, but apparently we've discovered two of them. You make a really great point about "the hobby thinks 50%..." being Net54. The fact that the non-Net54 part of the hobby is a different group with different opinions is critical - without the other group's state of ignorant bliss, forgers would have a much smaller market...if any.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:05 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Shelly, you've got me laughing my butt off in the coffee shop. Thanks - it beats the hell out of being pissed off, so I guess there is some value to Jan & Dean posting here.
Scott,

You are the true comedian... Your latest posts have had me laughing all day. You tout this "high and mighty" attitude. Please tell us more about your autograph expertise...

Old 05-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Belltown Vintage

James - I made it very clear that I have you on 'ignore'. I did that because I'm ignoring you. Make sense?

So, sending me repeated emails is kind of desperate. I simply flagged your email address as 'junk' and they go 'poof' at the end of the day. No, I don't read them.

Goodbye James.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:18 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
James - I made it very clear that I have you on 'ignore'. I did that because I'm ignoring you. Make sense?

So, sending me repeated emails is kind of desperate. I simply flagged your email address as 'junk' and they go 'poof' at the end of the day. No, I don't read them.

Goodbye James.
Peace out Cecil...Amazing how childish you are being about all this...

Edit: Keep me on Ignore, but don't mention my name again in a forum...

Last edited by jgmp123; 05-01-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Belltown Vintage

I feel like I'm right in the middle of something big.

Hopefully James has gotten bored with me and is back to shilling for Dean.

Last edited by Runscott; 05-01-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:26 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
...never mind
Quite the character you are my good friend...So me responding to Shelly about something posted here means what exactly?

Maybe you should send Leon a note and tell him that your "ignore" option isn't working that well....

Old 05-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
I feel like I'm right in the middle of something big.

Hopefully James has gotten bored with me and is back to shilling for Dean.
Scott, I hate to say this, and please take this the right way, but back away from the coffee!

Reading through this, I think you may have misinterpreted some posts and jumped the track. James seems to be neither defending nor condemning REA, just 'reporting' on an item relevant to several threads here. I have never felt that James was another Travis or Bubblebathgirl. He seems normal.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....
Old 05-01-2013, 03:05 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Scott, I hate to say this, and please take this the right way, but back away from the coffee!

Reading through this, I think you may have misinterpreted some posts and jumped the track. James seems to be neither defending nor condemning REA, just 'reporting' on an item relevant to several threads here. I have never felt that James was another Travis or Bubblebathgirl. He seems normal.

Thanks Jim! I really felt like I was beginning to go crazy...just because I live in the same state as the Consignor doesn't mean I'm "shilling" for anyone...there are just a FEW people in the state of Indiana...

Old 05-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:

I agree. HOS looks a lot like a misquoted, poorly edited recap of a net54 thread.

New drinking game: Take a shot every time they repeat the same line or thought in the same article. Bonus: Two shots every time he pats himself on the back.

I thought better of it. I don't want anyone blowing a .30 before bedtime.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:18 PM
De.an Lai.gle

I was told to ignore Shelly because of who he is and what he's done. However, he accused me of going on Haulsofshame and talking about operation foul ball. I never said a word about that because until recently I didn't know anything about it. However, I'm starting to get the picture. I've never personally attacked anyone but I will defend myself when falsely accused. This includes my autographs.

As of today, neither Shelly nor has anyone else provided an alternative to this. I am putting them out there. No takers for authenticity? They must be real then because no one wants to look like a horse's ass when they are proven wrong!

Last edited by jetsticks; 05-01-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
they must be real then because no one wants to look like a horse's ass when they are proven wrong!
eom
Old 05-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:

No offense taken. I reach a critical point every now and then, and when that happens I quit walking on eggshells;in fact, I find them and stomp them . I got bent out of shape when he posted the Rosemary's photo album, and then he complained that we weren't responding the way he wanted me to. I honestly wish I had ignored his thread altogether. But I've learned.

Some people don't realize that this isn't their Facebook page - it's a freakin discussion forum. It must really be frustrating to such people to not have the Facebook option of simply deleting unwanted responses.

Okay, I'll take your advice and avoid caffeine for a few hours. I do drink a lot of it.

Last edited by Runscott; 05-01-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:33 PM
qu@n nguy3n

if i'm the consignor and i'm legit i'd be pissed off too. had these for 30 years, had them authenticated by a recognized top TPA in the industry. consigned them to a big auction house only to be told by some anonymous website with some quotes from anonymous experts saying they're poor forgeries. he's looking for answers, but in this hobby it's unlikely he'll get an explanation...much less answers.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
No offense taken. I reach a critical point every now and then, and when that happens I quit walking on eggshells;in fact, I find them and stomp them . I got bent out of shape when he posted the Rosemary's photo album, and then he complained that we weren't responding the way he wanted me to. I honestly wish I had ignored his thread altogether. But I've learned.

Some people don't realize that this isn't their Facebook page - it's a freakin discussion forum. It must really be frustrating to such people to not have the Facebook option of simply deleting unwanted responses.

Okay, I'll take your advice and avoid caffeine for a few hours. I do drink a lot of it.
Well, you do seem to be in the coffee shop a lot....

And I figured there had to be some back story, 'cause I wasn't seeing it here.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:37 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:

Hey Scott,

I'm not even on Facebook...not really a fan of that format...also, I never had a problem with he way you responded, just that you're a dick every time you open your mouth....and you don't know me so shut your mouth, if you have something to say, then say it to me. Quit hiding behind your keyboard and "ignore" button....

Last edited by jgmp123; 05-01-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:00 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Well, you do seem to be in the coffee shop a lot....

And I figured there had to be some back story, 'cause I wasn't seeing it here.
His backstory was that he was pissed because I posted a "feel good" story and he tried to turn it into another pissing contest thread...

Old 05-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
if i'm the consignor and i'm legit i'd be pissed off too. had these for 30 years, had them authenticated by a recognized top TPA in the industry. consigned them to a big auction house only to be told by some anonymous website with some quotes from anonymous experts saying they're poor forgeries. he's looking for answers, but in this hobby it's unlikely he'll get an explanation...much less answers.
Nailed it. Never any answers...ever....always the same "Trust me, it's bad".

This isn't Freemasonry, it's autograph collecting.

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 05-01-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
I was told to ignore Shelly because of who he is and what he's done. However, he accused me of going on Haulsofshame and talking about operation foul ball. I never said a word about that because until recently I didn't know anything about it. However, I'm starting to get the picture. I've never personally attacked anyone but I will defend myself when falsely accused. This includes my autographs.

As of today, neither Shelly nor has anyone else provided an alternative to this. I am putting them out there. No takers for authenticity? They must be real then because no one wants to look like a horse's ass when they are proven wrong!
Wow, I just wonder who would email you telling you not to talk to me
My past is well know. I have no problem with you bringing it up. In fact because of my past I am a lot more leery than most. Your the one who came up here. When you do you are open to the same treatment everyone else gets.
You have people on here that I am sure can tell you who might want to authenticate them. My question is if they have already been authenticated by Spence what more do you need.
Please show me where any one acused you of anything. The only thing that I know to be a fact. Is that your story is different from your mothers. If that is not a fact please tell me and I will retract that statement.
I do find it strange that any time I get to people there defence is my past. Just saying.

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:39 PM

Who the hell are you, Shelly, to be accusing any one of any thing? You don't know anything "for a fact," whether the autographs are good or bad, or anything about the family's story. This is the second consignor you've pilloried, with no evidence at all. Thankfully, both consignors have the guts to stare you--and your vacuous accusations--down.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Mike Rich@rds0n

I'm guessing then that this isn't the feel good thread?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:04 PM

Not for the consignor.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
According to Scott there's a feel good thread titled "Rosemary's Baby"...I recommend it...😀

Old 05-01-2013, 05:13 PM
De.an Lai.gle

Quote:
Jetsicks.
For a guy who has no idea about this hobbyi you go on hauls of shame and talk about operation foul ball. You did not mention one of the main reasons for the items being taken down. That once he talked with you mother the ages changed and the story changed. I also understand that a promise was broken. That might be a good reason to be mad but not to throw away money. If you mother does not want you to sell them. Please explain why your up here.
I have one more question. Did you mother get the photos from the guy in Boston or Indiana. If she was such a good friend of his why do you not know his name. She was the one who placed him in the retirement home. She was the one he called when he was dying I am 73 years old and I know I would remember someone like that.With that kind of information it would not be hard to find out who the mystery man was.
Posted so the people on here can read what you said.

After all the opinions about them, that has been put out there,I doubt very seriously that REA would want to put them back in their auction,cause they are in a world of deep shit over other forged items they have had in their auctions.After all is said and done,You are not going to find a person who is willing to put his or her reputation on the line,for something that many have said are no good.Just remember Operation Foul Ball ,is still in operation and they are nailing them left and right and if you are up on collecting, you know what I mean.
Here it is Shelly. I appreciate all the good words of encouragement from some of the forum members here. My mother always told me that there is nothing you can do about stupid.

To clarify something for you Shelly, my mother's story was different but not by a lot because she has a medical condition which causes he memory to be lost. That was one of my issues I had with Rob. After I talked to my mother she didn't even remember much about it. It is a personal matter and it has nothing to do with the authenticity or LOP. What was told to me years and years ago was what I wrote in the LOP. Plain and simple.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Dan McCarthy

Over on HoS jetsticks said, "I'll listen to someone who has common sense but not to anyone else."

Anybody with a lick of common sense who sees these particular photos as a group should be skeptical, at the very least—even if they lack even a cursory knowledge of Ruth's signature.

I also do not understand this comment: "As of today, neither Shelly nor has anyone else provided an alternative to this. I am putting them out there. No takers for authenticity? They must be real then because no one wants to look like a horse's ass when they are proven wrong!"

I don't even know if there's a special Ruth authenticator out there (a la Frank Caiazzo), but send them on over to PSA or Simon or Keurajian or our own cloak 'n' dagger fellow and I don't think a single one will call any of them good.

If there is really a significant number of people on here who think these are good and want to spend their hard earned money on them, well... I'm off to buy a nice inkjet printer and a Parker 51. Got student loans to pay.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

sorry

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

I have suggested to the consignor here, through email, and over at HOS, that Richard Simon is who I would recommend sending them to.

Old 05-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:

I can only imagine who told you to ignore Shelly,, and you believed him??
So nice of that person to do it privately and not do it on the board. But why be surprised by that?
What Shelly did was many, many years ago and most of the people on this board are in a forgive and forget mode when it comes to Shelly. Shelly has been one of the most helpful members on this board and I am glad to say he is my friend. Not only helpful on the board but he has done much work to stop the proliferation of forgeries in this damned hobby.
And how do you propose to PROVE someone wrong with those autographed photos. Nobody can really prove anything. Someone can give their opinion on them but that is all you can get.
And if you really do want to ignore Shelly there is an easy way to do it. The ignore option is one of the best things about Net54. Use it.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 05-01-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
And how do you propose to PROVE someone wrong with those autographed photos. Nobody can really prove anything.
Then perhaps they should stop attacking the consignors.

Because--and I'm sure you'll tell us, Richard--all the forgers you're aware of--whose names you dare not speak--join Net54 to defend their forgeries online.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2686 View Post
LOL
Old 05-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Jeff

This isn't Freemasonry, it's autograph collecting.

Dan,
That line is an instant classic.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 05-01-2013, 05:47 PM
De.an Lai.gle

Richard, You just verified everything I've been saying. How can anyone prove they are fake after they were said to be authentic. If that is the case, then why has Shelly spent all this time trying to negate any findings? What in the world did I do to that man to deserve his constant criticism except defend what I know is true and accurate?
Old 05-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Richard, appreciated but not needed.
I said I dont like the photos my opinion. I never said they where fake. I only said that the reason they where taken down where two fold. One REA contacted his mother. I also said the other reason was that one story from the consigner did not jive with the mothers version. I have proof of that if the consigner wants me to post it. There are people that have no idea what is going but yet they jump at the chance to go after me. I have learned one thing before you say anything make sure you have and idea what you are talking about a rule that one certain peice of garbage should have learned by now. I asked a simple questionl If Spence authenticated them why do you need anyone else. He is God on this site.
You said I acused you of going on the HOF site. Did you go on the site?
You said I was the one who spread rumors because I was bidding on those items and they went to high. I started this thread long before you came on.
You can ask your friend if it is ok for me to show the emails that are not from net 54 to show what I am saying is fact.
Just to make one thing clear did I ever acuse you of selling anything that was fake.

Last edited by shelly; 05-01-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Jeff

Shelly,
Just for clarity, if you say you "don't like" an autograph - do you not think that most people interpret that to mean you doubt it's authenticity?

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."

Last edited by HRBAKER; 05-01-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
My mother always told me that there is nothing you can do about stupid.
Did that console you?