NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Pre-WWII cards (E, D, M, W, etc..) B/S/T

Old 01-09-2010, 06:22 PM

Default Would like to start a Zeenut Collection

I am not concerned with years or conditions of cards. I would just like to start someplace as opposed to paying a few thousand dollars for sets.
Thereby if anyone has a bunch of dupes regardless of age or condition I would love to start buying.

Please note I would like to purchase more then one card at a time. So if anyone wants to sell a bunch of low level zeenut cards at a reasonable price please respond.

Thanks,
Brenden
Brendenlilly@yahoo.com
Old 01-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default coupons or no coupons

Are you looking for ones with coupons or without? The years 1913-1937 had them issued with them. The ones with coupons are somewhere around 10x-15x more valuable, on average....(or, expensive, however you want to look at it). Personally I am going for 1 of each year with coupon...and am 1 away from completion. You might want to focus a bit as there are several thousand different Zeenuts.....
Old 01-09-2010, 06:39 PM

Default Zeenuts

No, I am not concerned with coupons. I am 33 years old and since I found some cards of my relative from the PCL, I have gotten interested in baseball cards again and I find Zeenuts interesting.

So to answer you question, the cheaper the better. And should I really get into it, then I will reach out for the more expensive ones. Would you be willing to complie some low end cards to part with?

Thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 06:41 PM

Default Zeenuts

I dont even care who the players are or the years....
Old 01-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Rhett Yeakley

Brendan, I have some duplicate 1914-1924 Zeenuts available on my website:
http://www.starsofthediamond.com/caramel.html

I also have a bunch of 1922 Zeenut duplicates available here:
http://net54baseball.com/showthread....t=1922+zeenuts

Let me know if you see anything that interests you
-Rhett

ebay store: kryvintage-->https://www.ebay.com/sch/kryvintage/...p2047675.l2562
Old 01-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default a few

I only have a few without coupons right now. They can be seen here

http://www.luckeycards.com/caramel.html

Rhett probably has a fair amount more and he is highly recommended!!

Other than that there are large groups of low grade ones at auction sometimes. That will be a good way to get a bit of momentum. It just takes a bit of time to find them. I am not aware of any groups at this moment but there will be in the future. Good luck.