NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Default MSN / Yahoo Instant Messenger

Posted By: Brian McQueen

Sorry for the O/T thread however I wanted to mention something that might help facilitate communication between board members. I was curious as to how many of us use the MSN or Yahoo Instant Messengers? For those that are unaware of these tools, how this works is first you download the messenger program to your desktop or another place that you can access it easily. The program allows you to create "buddy lists" of all your friends that also have the program downloaded. This allows you see whether or not they are online and send Instant Messages and have a "real-time" conversation with your friends/family. Both the Yahoo and the MSN messenger are entirely free to use. You can even hold conversations with several people at the same time similar to the way our Chat Room is set up if you have multiple people using the program at the same time.

Additional information and a Web page you can download these tools from can be found at the following locations:

MSN - http://www.imagine-msn.com/messenger/default2.aspx?locale=en-us
Yahoo- http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Personally, I use both but I prefer the MSN messenger as it's simpler and I use it for work. If anyone would like, feel free to add me via my Email addresses of redmaccie@hotmail.com for the MSN messenger and redmaccie@yahoo.com for Yahoo's.

If anyone has any questions, let me know and I'll certainly try to help.

-Brian

Old 08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Zach

I can be reached on msn at mzm55cards@hotmail.com....send me a message if your bored

Old 08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jimi

jimivintage@yahoo.com

Jimi Thayer

Jimi

Old 08-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Andy Baran

I use MSN Messenger. My e-mail address is:

abaran0427@hotmail.com

Old 08-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

My username is sabrjay (sabrjay@yahoo.com) on all messengers but only keep Yahoo on all the time, so that is the best way to reach me.

Jay

My place is full of valuable, worthless junk.

Old 08-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: BlackSoxFan

Why use just msn or yahoo or aol...

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

Trillian is the way to go for IM chatting. Let's you chat on any and all aspects.

BlackSoxFan