NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1950 to 1959 Baseball cards- B/S/T

Old 04-24-2024, 09:05 PM

Default 19 Unopened Wax and New 4-Month Return Policy

It's been 8 months since I have last posted any new packs that I have bought. My apologies but I have been busy and just didn't have time to post here or run any new Wrapper ads.

Most of my new packs are sports related as I have deliberately focused my attentions there as my recent sales have often been sports related raw wax packs.

I also added a new unopened raw wax pack return policy that covers 4 months from purchase date. It follows below.

****PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 914-522-3853 OR DYNAMICTW0@AOL.COM TO OBTAIN A COPY OF MY LATEST UNOPENED WAX PACK FOR SALE LIST. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE IT IN A FEW DAYS, PLEASE REMIND ME TO SEND YOU A COPY****.

My 19 rare raw unopened wax packs that I have added to my inventory since August 2023 include: (I should have 5-10 more coming by the end of June, early July).

1 - 1935 Goudey 4 in 1 Baseball

2 – 1953/54 Parkhurst Hockey

3 – 1953 Topps Baseball

4 – 1960/61 Topps Hockey (SOLD)

5 – 1963/64 Topps Hockey (SOLD)

6 – 1933 Ice Kings Hockey (First All Hockey Cards set)

7 – 1937/38 O Pee Chee Hockey

8 – 1937/38 O Pee Chee Hockey

9 – 1934-36 Diamond Stars

10 – 1936/37 O Pee Chee Hockey

11 – 1938 Goudey Heads Up Baseball (Extremely Rare Goudey)

12 – 1955 Topps Football

13 – 1936 Goudey Baseball

14 – 1957 Topps Basketball (First Year Topps Basketball)

15 – Captain Nice (Topps Test)

16 – 1935 Goudey 4 in 1 Baseball

17 – 1969 Topps Basketball

18 – 1935 National Chicle Football (First All Football Cards set)

19 – 1940 Play Ball Baseball

ALSO NOTE that Steve Sabow has adopted a NEW UNOPENED RAW WAX PACKS RETURN POLICY**

Steve Sabow has adopted a new Unopened Raw Wax Packs Return Policy to be effective starting immediately. Along with input, guidance and a review from current customers and friends, the new return policy will help alleviate some of the concerns that potential buyers have shared with me in the past.

While I continue to have no desire to enter the grading environment, I do recognize that many of my customers grade some of or all of their purchases. Should they want to buy a raw ungraded unopened wax pack from me, they can now do so with buyer protection. But as one of my customers also added, “it should also have some form of seller protection”.

Check out my new policy that follows below; this is my take on an honest unopened raw wax packs return policy that protects both the buyer and the seller. But if you find fault in my policy, please contact me at dynamictwo@aol.com or 914-522-3853.

As part of the process, I have also reacted to comments referring to the payment options for my packs. I have revised my policy to make it easier for customers to pay for their purchases (packs and all other purchases) with cash, personal check (held until check clears), certified check and once again, I will add PayPal as a purchase payment option.

Steve Sabow’s Unopened Raw Wax Packs Return Policy:

Steve has adopted a new Unopened Raw Wax Packs Return Policy to be effective starting immediately.

The new policy will allow refunds of unopened raw wax packs (bought from Steve Sabow) within 4 months of purchase date only if the following two provisions are fully met:

1- pack has been submitted to a major grading company to be graded, and has been returned to the buyer for a “defined” specific reason which is spelled out by the grading company, and

2- pack is in the exact same condition as when purchased.

The two provisions are to protect the buyer as well as the seller.

NOTE 1: Seller will take 6 photos of each pack should the pack be returned as above. Seller will not reimburse grading or shipping costs which are at the buyer’s expense.

NOTE 2: All future unopened raw wax pack purchases will be accompanied by a copy of this policy indicating which packs have been purchased, signed by the buyer and the seller and the date of the transaction. Signatures on this agreement also acknowledge that the seller has taken 6 photos of the packs.

UNOPENED RAW WAX PACKS PURCHASED FROM STEVE SABOW:

PACK______________ PURCHASE PRICE______________

______________________ BUYER __________________ DATE