NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 01-03-2017, 05:14 PM
Belltown Vintage

Default Removing Listing Designer on Ebay

I had a big problem due to an ebay technical glitch that occurred in October, so I've been checking my fees to make sure I'm not getting boned further. The first thing I noticed was that in addition to my $24.95 monthly store fees, I was being charged the following extra fees:
  • 'gallery plus' fees every now and then (they seem to just randomly apply it to some listings, hoping you don't notice)
  • $11 for a 'Selling Manager Pro' Subscription Fee that I never signed up for
  • listing designer fees - either 30 cents or 60 cents

I immediately removed the $11 'Selling Manager Pro' option just by managing my subscriptions, and I am none the worse and can now afford two extra pints per month.

The listing designer thing was trickier - there is NO way to bulk edit the feature out of your listings, either the active ones or the unsold that you would like to re-list. You will have to remove listing designer one listing at a time. I spoke with eBay customer support, got a seemingly knowledgeable person, and she assured me of this. To check, try to bulk edit listing features and you will see that there is no checkbox for listing designer.

Here's how you do it - if anyone has better ideas, please share!

Your active listings can wait, as you will not be charged until you try to re-list. For the unsold ones that you wish to re-list, here are some instructions:
  1. Choose an unsold item and left-click on 're-list'
  2. Left-click on 'edit listing' at the bottom of the page
  3. Look below the Description area for a 'add a theme' checkbox.
  4. If there is not a checkbox, you will have to call ebay. They can request, on the spot, that your listing editor be modified to have that option for ALL listings. Mine did not have it. Now they all do, including the active ones.
  5. For each unsold listing, one at a time as you re-list, left-click on the checkbox to remove the check, then make sure your fees at the bottom change to $0
  6. Re-list the item and go to the next one.
  7. View the item. If you have a store, you will see that you have lost all store features for the listing.

You can add the store features back by managing your store, as follows. You can wait until you've re-listed all items and then apply the features to all items at the same time:
  1. Go to My eBay/Account
  2. left-click on 'Subscriptions' (from 'My eBay Views' at left)
  3. left-click on 'Manage My Store' under 'My Subscriptions'
  4. left-click on 'Listing Frame' in the middle of the page
  5. left-click on 'Apply' at the bottom of the page
  6. View the item you just added to make sure it was applied.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Joe

Thanks for the tip, Scott.