NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Christopher Williams

Default Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet?

After Travis abandoned his "Heritage" thread, he went over to the other side to complain about his "Heritage" thread being derailed.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=175025

Why Travis didn't grumble about it in his "Heritage" thread is beyond me.

So in order to satisfy Travis, I decided to start a thread about why Travis and Nora Roste (or Todd Mueller) denied my membership over at AutographPlanet.

Travis wrote "why dont you tell them to lay off the family members, my wife doesnt even know this website exists, she owns her own website with money she paid for herself, and we got clowns bashing her for what? do you have a line you wont allow others to cross or are family members free game now just because we disagree?"

By the way, Travis, please point out to us "the clowns that bashed her." I will be the first to admonish them.

Travis, Nora Roste is your wife (a family member), but she is also the owner of AutographPlanet. There is no denying that.

As a matter of fact, Nora Roste wrote "If you ever have any concerns about the site, please let me know as I am the chief in charge of the show."

No one here on Net54 has written anything disrespectful about your wife, Travis.

But while your free speech continues uninterrupted here on Net54, I am curious why my membership was denied over at AutographPlanet?
Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
After Travis abandoned his "Heritage" thread, he went over to the other side to complain about his "Heritage" thread being derailed.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=175025

Why Travis didn't grumble about it in his "Heritage" thread is beyond me.

So in order to satisfy Travis, I decided to start a thread about why Travis and Nora Roste (or Todd Mueller) denied my membership over at AutographPlanet.

Travis wrote "why dont you tell them to lay off the family members, my wife doesnt even know this website exists, she owns her own website with money she paid for herself, and we got clowns bashing her for what? do you have a line you wont allow others to cross or are family members free game now just because we disagree?"

By the way, Travis, please point out to us "the clowns that bashed her." I will be the first to admonish them.

Travis, Nora Roste is your wife (a family member), but she is also the owner of AutographPlanet. There is no denying that.

As a matter of fact, Nora Roste wrote "If you ever have any concerns about the site, please let me know as I am the chief in charge of the show."

No one here on Net54 has written anything disrespectful about your wife, Travis.

But while your free speech continues uninterrupted here on Net54, I am curious why my membership was denied over at AutographPlanet?
I have never bashed her, but let me state that they are both nothing more than low class pawns for Mueller & Koschal. (How did those 2 halfwits surface as business ASSociates? LOLOLO). After her big dumb and stupid husband alienated practically every collector and dealer in the autograph business, they start a website with displaced loons where only 2 viewpoints can be discussed..... God and Todd. It's a real Kumbaya fest over there...it's laughable with some psycho named Grant, God Todd, the psychotic imbecile Koschal, Travis and the only guy with a half of sliver of brain DB. Most all kicked off of AM for really nothing more than being disruptive boobs. Complete idiots every single one of them and a fantastic reason for all you collectors out there to NEVER buy an autograph period.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-01-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Jos.eph Dw.ek

Who is Mueller & Koschal?
Old 09-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joed25 View Post
Who is Mueller & Koschal?
The reason why my wife is being dragged into this.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
The reason why my wife is being dragged into this.
Oh, so it's Mueller and Koschal who denied my membership over at the "Planet?"
Old 09-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned

Mueller and Koschal arent dragging my wife into it but others are just because they dont like mueller and koschal so anybody who is a friend with todd mueller, which a lot of people are, are the target of having their relatives dragged into a controvery or dustup in which that relative, wife or friend has nothing to do with it, because that's the way they punish a friend of Todd Mueller, by trying to get to Mueller by trashing, dragging anyone associated wtih him through the mud. And the kicker is they don't even know Todd Mueller, never talked to him, never met him in person, and don't know him at all. But since Mr. Mueller doesn't play the TPA guessing and stickering game, then everyones friends and relatives are fair game to try to make some type of esoteric point about what? nothing. They just got nothing else better to do.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Mueller and Koschal arent dragging my wife into it but others are just because they dont like mueller and koschal so anybody who is a friend with todd mueller, which a lot of people are, are the target of having their relatives dragged into a controvery or dustup in which that relative, wife or friend has nothing to do with it, because that's the way they punish a friend of Todd Mueller, by trying to get to Mueller by trashing, dragging anyone associated wtih him through the mud. And the kicker is they don't even know Todd Mueller, never talked to him, never met him in person, and don't know him at all. But since Mr. Mueller doesn't play the TPA guessing and stickering game, then everyones friends and relatives are fair game to try to make some type of esoteric point about what? nothing. They just got nothing else better to do.
Travis, is Nora Roste the owner and "in charge" of AutographPlanet?

Yes.

Was I denied membership in AutographPlanet?

Yes.

Why was my membership denied, Travis?

Travis, you have free rein to post and comment whatever you want here on Net54, but yet someone at AutographPlanet denied my membership. Why and who?

Did the owner and person "in charge" deny my membership or was it someone else, Travis?

This has nothing to do with Mueller or Koschal unless they were the ones who rejected my membership.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-01-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Dan Bretta

Travis is Mark McGwire pleading the fifth...he is maddening in conversation...he demands answers and gives none.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Travis, your wife is the head of that so called autograph help operation. What ever is said it is about the site not her. Like I said you are weak cowardly man hideing behind your wife.
To top it all off you have S.K. And the Rev. Todd Muller as your go to guys. S.K. who had to give up his site because of slander. S.K. who ran from his wife and owes her so much money he has to hide.The Rev. Muller who is the only person on earth that knows and autograph because God told him. Great guys to have as your backup.
I have had many arguements on here but I have learned that we cant be right all the time. It seems that your site if you get into a disagreement you get a time out. Is that site for two year olds?
I will repeat this one more time so you can understand. Your wife's site. She is open to anything anyone wants to say about that site. It has nothing to do with her husband what ever his name is.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:06 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

The participants of this thread are like the cavalcade of Net54 autograph stars...
Old 09-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Travis, once again your inability to answer a direct question just prolongs these posts and adds to your supposed frustration.

I'll ask again, even though we all know you will ignore it:
Who denied Chris' membership??

Ken
Old 09-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender07 View Post
The participants of this thread are like the cavalcade of Net54 autograph stars...
Mark, a few days ago Travis went on one of his usual rants, which, he, of course, is free to do here on Net54 with no censorship whatsoever.

I then asked him "Why my membership was rejected" over at the "Planet." I also asked "Who rejected my membership?"

All Travis had to do was give me an answer.

Being that Nora Roste is the owner and "in charge" over at AutographPlanet, I asked politely if it was Mrs. Roste who rejected my membership.

But you have to understand that Travis cannot answer my question.

You see, Travis has already written (here on Net54) that Mrs. Roste (paraphrasing) "isn't aware of Net54." So it is possible that Mrs. Roste doesn't know me from a hole in the ground.

So who was it that rejected my membership (Travis, Mueller or Koschal)?

Which means that Travis has put Mrs. Roste in a very difficult position....

Which also asks the question "Who is really in-charge over at The Planet?"

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-01-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

The Roste's have teamed up to give you the full autograph collecting experience without the problems of infighting that is prevalent elsewhere.

Everyone at Autograph Planet is considered a friend. We provide a safe, friendly, family oriented place to socialize and share information.

Just a guess. I would think that Mrs. Roste knows about Net54. Still hiding behind her pants. It seems we know who wears them in the family.

Last edited by shelly; 09-01-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Travis, your wife is the head of that so called autograph help operation. What ever is said it is about the site not her. Like I said you are weak cowardly man hideing behind your wife.
To top it all off you have S.K. And the Rev. Todd Muller as your go to guys. S.K. who had to give up his site because of slander. S.K. who ran from his wife and owes her so much money he has to hide.The Rev. Muller who is the only person on earth that knows and autograph because God told him. Great guys to have as your backup.
I have had many arguements on here but I have learned that we cant be right all the time. It seems that your site if you get into a disagreement you get a time out. Is that site for two year olds?
I will repeat this one more time so you can understand. Your wife's site. She is open to anything anyone wants to say about that site. It has nothing to do with her husband what ever his name is.
This is so perfectly stated....and I have no beef with any "family members" of anyone. The fact that Travis brings it up is laughable. That's what all the "experts" of his Autograph planet do on their other 2 bogus websites (LOL). You must be kidding me.

I get him standing up for his wife & I respect that, but why put the poor girl on the firing line with Mueller & Koschal? Only an ASS hat would do that, IMHO

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-01-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:06 PM
keith janosky

MY GOD, sometimes I get on this site and I feel like I'm back in 5th grade listening to guys call each other names and cut each other down. Maybe Leon should start a sub catagory called "I hate you you hate me" and let these few guys that come on here that always seem to want to start bickering with each other fight between themselves and let them do it somewhere else. Reading the posts it doesn't solve anything each guy thinks he is right and it goes on and on.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithsky View Post
MY GOD, sometimes I get on this site and I feel like I'm back in 5th grade listening to guys call each other names and cut each other down. Maybe Leon should start a sub catagory called "I hate you you hate me" and let these few guys that come on here that always seem to want to start bickering with each other fight between themselves and let them do it somewhere else. Reading the posts it doesn't solve anything each guy thinks he is right and it goes on and on.
Thank god that does'nt happen on the card side. That is why this site has more fun.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Christopher Williams

Travis, I want you to remember that every time you post a rant or criticism here on Net54, that it will not be censored or erased, while your own website (AutographPlanet, owned by Travis and Nora Roste) restricts its own membership/community to those who side with the opinions and convictions of said owners.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Travis, I want you to remember that every time you post a rant or criticism here on Net54, that it will not be censored or erased, while your own website (AutographPlanet, owned by Travis and Nora Roste) restricts its own membership/community to those who side with the opinions and convictions of said owners.
He knows...why do you think he still posts here when he has his own forum?
Old 09-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Exactly.............
Old 09-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Banned

No one has ever mentioned Nora Roste until Chris W. mentioned her here. She is not a member here and has nothing to do with any fued that Chris has with anyone. She was only mentioned to inflame any disagreements that Chris has with others and to try to get to me. I thought he would know better but I guess not. to drag a nice lady who only wants to own her own website into a running fued is silly and childish. To think that a woman can't own her own autograph website without it being secretly owned/controlled by others is a very sexist attitude. That's why there are no women on this forum. Would you want to be on here if people assume you are a pawn and don't have any collecting interests of your own? She has her own auction accounts and ebay/paypal accounts. But she can't own her own website and make her own decisions? Well I guess according to Chris she can't. Don't you have any family members? Wouldn't you want them to be protected from unsubstantiated rumors like the ones you are presenting. If others stepped on your toes, take it up with them. I never have and to drag my wife into this is something you want to do but I want no part of. The thread I started was named Heritage auctions and did not mention Chris at all, for good reason, it didn't have anything to do with him and I expected him to reply in kind. Too much to expect I guess.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-01-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
That's easy - because the people/companies that he hates don't read his forum.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Barry Sloate

Travis- I never post on these type of threads but I have to say to you: please answer the man's question. Chris asked you why he was not allowed to register, you have talked about every subject imaginable including sexism- where did that come from?- but you still haven't answered his question. You accuse others of deflecting but you are the absolute master of deflection. Please answer the man's question. You are posting here so just take a moment of your time and explain to Chris why he isn't allowed on your site. Thank you.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
No one has ever mentioned Nora Roste until Chris W. mentioned her here. She is not a member here and has nothing to do with any fued that Chris has with anyone. She was only mentioned to inflame any disagreements that Chris has with others and to try to get to me. I thought he would know better but I guess not. to drag a nice lady who only wants to own her own website into a running fued is silly and childish. To think that a woman can't own her own autograph website without it being secretly owned/controlled by others is a very sexist attitude. That's why there are no women on this forum. Would you want to be on here if people assume you are a pawn and don't have any collecting interests of your own? She has her own auction accounts and ebay/paypal accounts. But she can't own her own website and make her own decisions? Well I guess according to Chris she can't. Don't you have any family members? Wouldn't you want them to be protected from unsubstantiated rumors like the ones you are presenting. If others stepped on your toes, take it up with them. I never have and to drag my wife into this is something you want to do but I want no part of.
Travis, has your ability to read gone down the drain?

Your wife, Nora Roste, is the "owner and "in-charge" person of AutographPlanet.

I asked you, Travis Roste, who rejected my membership over at AutographPlanet.

I asked you, Travis Roste, who rejected my membership and why.

Why didn't you just answer my question?

Your wife, Nora Roste, is the owner of AutographPlanet, Travis. She wrote "she is in charge." Did Mrs. Roste reject my membership and why?

Travis, your wife may be a family member, but she is the owner of AutographPlanet. Her, being your wife, does not shield her from criticisms, opinion and comments.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Christopher Williams

Travis, if you're unable to answer my question because you and your wife aren't "in-charge" then just say so.

And this has ZERO to do with Mueller or Koschal unless they are the ones "in-charge."

It would have been real easy for whoever is in-charge over at the Planet to accept my membership and allow me to post my comments. Then if you wanted to ignore my comments, so be it.

But whoever turned a mole hill into a mountain.

Travis, did you really think that after my membership was rejected over at the Planet, that I would just let it go? Seriously?

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-01-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

The site is run by her husband, Travis Roste, a long time boxing autograph specialist and the person behind creating a team of experts to help collectors who have questions regarding their autographs. Please refer to our expert page for a summary of the talented specialists we have assembled for you.

The Roste's have teamed up to give you the full autograph collecting experience without the problems of infighting that is prevalent elsewhere.

Even by the discription above shows someone is writeing for them.
It also says a team Travis. Which makes your wife fair game.

Would you just admit you have no power to say yes or no to Chris. Women up. Or let your wife answere the question on your site why Chris is not a member.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Banned

Chris, just leave her alone please, for all that is good and decent. She came from Philippines, living in a stick hut/dirt floor and no electricity and a shortage of food. Does she need this?

Last edited by travrosty; 09-01-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Barry Sloate

Quote:
Chris, just leave her alone please, for all that is good and decent. She came from Philippines, living in a stick hut/dirt floor and no electricity and a shortage of food. Does she need this?
Come on Travis, you can't be serious.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Travis, are you serious?
Old 09-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Travis- I never post on these type of threads but I have to say to you: please answer the man's question. Chris asked you why he was not allowed to register, you have talked about every subject imaginable including sexism- where did that come from?
There's still McCarthyism...he hasn't mentioned that one yet. And that's his favorite ism.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:24 PM
keith janosky

like I said in my previous post a while ago, And on and on and it goes. I have no side in this one way or another but Chris do you really care to be on his website you don't like him and his views anyway so what's the point.Travis just answer his damn question and be done with it oh my god stop the bleeding
Old 09-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Come on Travis, you can't be serious.
LMAO.....I live in a .....well, you get it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

Last edited by Leon; 09-01-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:28 PM
James Wymer

Quote:
like I said in my previous post a while ago, And on and on and it goes. I have no side in this one way or another but Chris do you really care to be on his website you don't like him and his views anyway so what's the point.Travis just answer his damn question and be done with it oh my god stop the bleeding
Why do you seem so determined to stop this I just heated up the popcorn.
Always accepting quality consignments
Old 09-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
LMAO.....I live in a .....well, you get it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

My favorite Farley sketch of all time!!!
Old 09-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Banned

Can you just leave family members alone? Is that too much to ask? She didn't ask to be dragged into this discussion about a feud between chris and a few guys he doesnt like. What does that have to do with my wife? Nothing. She can't have her own site without it being owned/controlled by others? Mr. Sloate, are you serious? If your relative had a site and others claimed they didnt really own it, wouldnt you be mad? especially when they dont have any proof, and i have ning.com and godaddy.com proof that she bought the domain and the hosting platform with her own funds and own credit card in her own name. Like i said, does she need this? When is the last time someone on here mentioned someone elses wife or family member, levelling accusations at them with no proof? it's irresponsible.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-01-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Keith, all Travis had to do was answer my question.

And yes, I did want to participate over at the "Planet."
Old 09-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Can you just leave family members alone? Is that too much to ask? She didn't ask to be dragged into this discussion about a feud between chris and a few guys he doesnt like. What does that have to do with my wife? Nothing. She can't have her own site without it being owned/controlled by others? Mr. Sloate, are you serious? If your relative had a site and others claimed they didnt really own it, wouldnt you be mad? especially when they dont have any proof, and i have ning.com and godaddy.com proof that she bought the domain and the hosting platform with her own funds and own credit card in her own name. Like i said, does she need this? When is the last time someone on here mentioned someone elses wife or family member, levelling accusations at them with no proof? it's irresponsible.
Holy carpola....Answer the simple question posted to you and this goes away.

(PS This is where you insert your McCarthyism claims)
Old 09-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
That does it. Me and fhe dog are gonna go get drunk. Thanks a lot Travis.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:48 PM

I think it's crystal clear: he's not going to answer the question. Whether because he can't or won't I don't know. But this will go on for pages and the result will be the same-no answer.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Barry Sloate

Travis- I'm sure your wife is a wonderful person, and given the hardships she has been through, she has my utmost respect.

Now answer the man's question -why can't Chris post on Autograph Planet?

Last edited by barrysloate; 09-01-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Holy carpola....
System used by groups of religious Italian fish to save on fuel costs?
Old 09-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Don't know why you people don't learn. You can demand, demonize, ridicule, call names like 3rd graders, and whatever else you want...bottom line..if Travis doesn't want to answer, he won't. Simple fact.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Travis, this has nothing to do with "family members." No one here is attacking a "family member."

This is about an owner (Nora Roste) of a website called AutographPlanet who rejected my membership.

The owner of AutographPlanet wrote that she is "in charge." So I assumed that the "person in-charge" rejected my membership. I am asking "why?"

If the owner of AutographPlanet did not reject my membership, then who did and why?

The owner of AutographPlanet happens to be your wife, Travis.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
You can demand, demonize, ridicule, call names like 3rd graders, and whatever else you want...
Thanks, Big Dave!
Old 09-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
System used by groups of religious Italian fish to save on fuel costs?
Yes, and also a nod to Travis for his use of "carp".
Old 09-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Another good one, Scott!!!
Old 09-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

You are very welcome Mr. Forrest. Please carry on with your noble cause.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Banned

he always takes threads that dont pertain to him they pertain to psa, jsa, heritage or authentication mistakes, and he makes them into something else. meanwhile i have encouraged him to start any original thread he wants if he has a beef with someone, evidently he took that advice and the beef he has is with my wife, a wonderful, great, nice person who never did anything to him. i am impressed.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-01-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Belltown Vintage

Never mind

Last edited by Runscott; 09-01-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
he always takes threads that dont pertain to him they pertain to psa, jsa, heritage or authentication mistakes, and he makes them into something else. meanwhile i have encouraged him to start any original thread he wants if he has a beef with someone, evidently he took that advice and the beef he has is with my wife, a wonderful, great, nice person who never did anything to him. i am impressed.
I do, Travis.

My beef is with the owner (Nora Roste) of AutographPlanet who claims to be "in charge."

Did the owner of AutographPlanet (Nora Roste) reject my membership?

Yes or No?

If the owner (Nora Roste) of AutographPlanet didn't reject my membership, then who did and why?

If the owner of AutographPlanet didn't reject my membership, then was it you (Travis), Mueller or Koschal?

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-01-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
autographplanet, nora roste