NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-23-2019, 11:18 AM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Default Hertiage Auction :(

Anyone ever have any problems with Hertiage Auction? I had never had a problem and have spent a lot of money with them in the past but the last items I bought they sent me the wrong lot, which they sent an email and had asked if I had which I responded I have not had the chance to open the box but will look tonight when I get home from work in response to their email. I sent them pic and stated I did have their lot. They intern sent back an email stating “great we will get you a label sent out and you can send it back” which is ok but then the rest of the email said we will be holding your lot until we get the return of the incorrect lot. I sent back in the email I think you should be sending out my lot also because you already got paid for it. They sent back that their company policy does not allow them to send out my lot until they get the other back which I responded that makes no since what so ever since it was your mistake and if you are implying that I am a crook that can’t be trusted than you won’t get another dime from me going forward. This prompted a phone call from them which I could not answer I was with patients at the time. I called the woman back but she was away from her desk so I spoke to another customer care person in which I told her what was going on and for them to hold my $200 item and not send it when there item is a lot more than mine made no since what so ever. I also told her that I am working 12 and 15 hour shifts right now before I leave for vacation and I am not going to go out of my way when it was your mistake and you want to hold my item like I am the one in the wrong. She asked me to hold to get someone to talk to me but I told her I can’t wait long before I need to get back on the floor. She said it would not be long but after a few minutes I had to hang up and get back to my patients. They did send it FedEx to me but I was unable to reroute the package to a FedEx store because they set up that way unlike all the other packages I have received in the past including the much higher dollar packages just left on the front stoop. I spoke to them and said this makes no since that you decided to do this when I had told you the hours I have to work before I leave for vacation and you have never done this before. All the lady had to say we will have to invoice you for the lot we sent you. I told her do what you want…….They make the mistake yet want everyone else to jump to it right away not understanding that there are more important things that need to be addressed before their mistakes. I would never recommend these people at all going forward……Thanks to listening to my venting
Old 07-23-2019, 11:47 AM
Jason S!m@nds

I’m confused, did you return the lot yet?
Old 07-23-2019, 11:53 AM

An AH that shall remain nameless once sent my card to the wrong address and the disappeared from the USPS system. The AH then insisted I wait for them to recover the money for the card from USPS insurance before refunding me.

I will never buy from them again.

Last edited by packs; 07-23-2019 at 11:54 AM.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:10 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

While I don't agree with Heritage holding your lot pending the return of the lot they shipped in error, your refusal to get that mistaken lot returned ASAP is now preventing another collector, who has done nothing wrong, from receiving the items they won. In my view, it's hard to be completely on your side without thinking of the other collector you're affecting as well.

Just last week I had another AH send me the wrong package. Needless to say, I let them know, then asked if they wanted me to ship it directly to the other person or back to them as I wanted to make sure the other person got their cards as soon as possible.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers
Old 07-23-2019, 12:23 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
I’m confused, did you return the lot yet?
No this has just happened over the past few days I have not had the time to get it out. I start my day around 0400 and some times don't get home until 1900 and its off to bed to do it over again right now because we have been so short staffed.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:28 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
While I don't agree with Heritage holding your lot pending the return of the lot they shipped in error, your refusal to get that mistaken lot returned ASAP is now preventing another collector, who has done nothing wrong, from receiving the items they won. In my view, it's hard to be completely on your side without thinking of the other collector you're affecting as well.

Just last week I had another AH send me the wrong package. Needless to say, I let them know, then asked if they wanted me to ship it directly to the other person or back to them as I wanted to make sure the other person got their cards as soon as possible.

DJ
No this has just happened over the past few days I have not had the time to get it out. I start my day around 0400 and some times don't get home until 1900 and its off to bed to do it over again right now because we have been so short staffed. Not everyone has a 9-5 job and able to go out for lunch or run errands......
Old 07-23-2019, 12:30 PM
je.sse @rnot

Couldn't you just use the return label and add it to your outgoing mail at work? Or have FedEx pick it up there?
Old 07-23-2019, 12:33 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Couldn't you just use the return label and add it to your outgoing mail at work? Or have FedEx pick it up there?
I just got the label but that is a good question I will see if they can pick up after 1900 if so that will work I just figured I would have to go in to send it because I don't want to leave it outside.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:47 PM
je.sse @rnot

I get the instinct to fight them since they're holding your order hostage for their mistake. But as someone else mentioned another collector is having his order delayed as well.

Assuming you work in a hospital or medical office from your comment FedEx is probably in the building or area daily. Shouldn't be too hard to handle at work, especially if you can just leave it in the mail room.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:13 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
I get the instinct to fight them since they're holding your order hostage for their mistake. But as someone else mentioned another collector is having his order delayed as well.

Assuming you work in a hospital or medical office from your comment FedEx is probably in the building or area daily. Shouldn't be too hard to handle at work, especially if you can just leave it in the mail room.
Yes but no mail room but if I can call for a pickup it can be done.....the huge deal is the demand from them when things are not easy right now just with work and that does take into the personal life having to deal with my sibling and handling his estate.....they could have done a hand exchange and been done with it as far as the other collector why would they say 3 business days later that we are going to invoice you for it???? was there really a buyer or are they like pwcc shilling
Old 07-23-2019, 01:20 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by renoch01 View Post
Yes but no mail room but if I can call for a pickup it can be done.....the huge deal is the demand from them when things are not easy right now just with work and that does take into the personal life having to deal with my sibling and handling his estate.....they could have done a hand exchange and been done with it as far as the other collector why would they say 3 business days later that we are going to invoice you for it???? was there really a buyer or are they like pwcc shilling

Whoa.....................let's switch to decaf!

I totally sympathize with your plight and based on your description, their handling of this screw up was less than diplomatic. Take 15 minutes, slap the label on the box and get it to the mail facility. Yes, they messed up and it shouldn't be your problem, but you are in the middle of it. Get it off your plate; you have a lot of other, more important stuff going on than worrying and posting about it..

Last edited by wondo; 07-23-2019 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:24 PM

I can definitely understand the frustration of not only not getting what you paid for, and essentially paying money to run an errand for somebody else.

I had a similar thing happen to me with Amazon. I bought one thing, was shipped another, and was told I would not be refunded or sent what I ordered until I returned the item I received by mistake. I don't have a car and I don't have local UPS pick up either. I also don't have a printer at home. This all made for a very annoying errand that I had to run for no reason other than someone else made a mistake.

Last edited by packs; 07-23-2019 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:50 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Just received this email from Heritage with an attached invoice so this tells me they never sold this item just ran it up lol......

Dear Mr. Enochs,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Per our discussion, we have placed lot #45126 on your account. Please see the attached invoice.

If we receive the item back in our office by Friday, 7/26, we will be happy to cancel he invoice.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:53 PM
Scott Russell

That is the risk you run with an auction house that reserves the right to bid on their auction lots. As long as they don't know what others are bidding there's nothing illegal about it.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 07-23-2019 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:56 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Just received this email from Heritage with an attached invoice so this tells me they never sold this item just ran it up lol......

Dear Mr. Enochs,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Per our discussion, we have placed lot #45126 on your account. Please see the attached invoice.

If we receive the item back in our office by Friday, 7/26, we will be happy to cancel he invoice.
I would not assume that, although it may be true. They're probably just trying to pressure you to return it promptly. Perhaps so they can forward it on to the actual buyer.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:58 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
That is the risk you run with an auction house that reserves the right to bid on their auction lots. As long as they don't know what others are bidding there's nothing illegal about it.
Scott you are 100% right I would have not thought that before but looking back I would put in my max bid because I would need to be in bed and I swear that at least 90% if not more of the lots I won were right at my max bid and there were a lot lately that I really thought if someone got me to my max they would have bid one more time to over take it........sad it took something like this to really open my eyes
Old 07-23-2019, 02:00 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
I would not assume that, although it may be true. They're probably just trying to pressure you to return it promptly. Perhaps so they can forward it on to the actual buyer.
They have in there right now I can pay for it so I don't think its going to any buyer.....
Old 07-23-2019, 02:20 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:
Scott you are 100% right I would have not thought that before but looking back I would put in my max bid because I would need to be in bed and I swear that at least 90% if not more of the lots I won were right at my max bid and there were a lot lately that I really thought if someone got me to my max they would have bid one more time to over take it........sad it took something like this to really open my eyes
If you read their terms and conditions they actually disclose that they reserve the right to bid, which they really don't have to do, so they're not trying to hide the fact. Again it is not illegal to do so. On the other hand I won't bid against the company hosting the auction, seems like a losing game no matter how you slice it.
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

Old 07-23-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Hmmmm I just won that last Uncle Jacks card I needed for $650. and left a $2190.00 ceiling bid.

On this thread though, I agree that the House made the error and should have rifled your lot right out to you.

I am guessing they have been smoked in the past with people keeping both their lot and the wrong original lot they received.

Not cool

Dan Mckee
Old 07-23-2019, 02:50 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
Hmmmm I just won that last Uncle Jacks card I needed for $650. and left a $2190.00 ceiling bid.

On this thread though, I agree that the House made the error and should have rifled your lot right out to you.

I am guessing they have been smoked in the past with people keeping both their lot and the wrong original lot they received.

Not cool

Dan Mckee
That might be true and the fact that I had told them I have not opened the box might have been a red flag for them lol...but I told them and sent pics that evening that I did have the lot....its just what happen after that blows my mind that I should bend over backwards for there mistake and the fact that now I don't think this lot which I did bid on but did not win is now being invoiced to me.....
Old 07-23-2019, 02:51 PM
Mich@el K. Tr0tnic

Quote:

Not cool

Dan Mckee
Perhaps but on the flip side people have posted on this board about receiving their items from HA before they've even paid as well. Peter is on the board, he could chime in.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:01 PM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
That might be true and the fact that I had told them I have not opened the box might have been a red flag for them lol...but I told them and sent pics that evening that I did have the lot....its just what happen after that blows my mind that I should bend over backwards for there mistake and the fact that now I don't think this lot which I did bid on but did not win is now being invoiced to me.....
Again, I’m confused. Why aren’t you sending it back?
Old 07-23-2019, 03:06 PM
Scott Russell

Quote:

Not cool

Dan Mckee
I'm not implying they do it on every card, or even on a lot of cards. I also don't think they have access to top bids and if they win something I am sure they are paying consignors appropriately. I don't for a second doubt they are following the law. I am not trying to start a conspiracy or scandal thread as I don't think there is one. They do however participate in a business practice that I find distasteful as a buyer and unethical as an auctioneer. Of course they make millions of dollars and I make dozens so...

Old 07-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Ben
ben tay/lor

You are under no obligation to return this parcel, per Federal Trade Comission guidelines. Unordered merchandise is an old school mail fraud where the criminal sends unsolicited goods via parcel service, then uses strongarm tactics to demand fraudulent payment via bills, calls, etc. Here's a faq: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/article...ed-merchandise

Reputable house or not, what you describe Heritage doing is alarming. It does not have the right to bill you for something shipped unsolicited, and it does not have a leg to stand on in court to enforce such a demand. I'm sure it is within the contract to cancel your actual item (out of spite), but they will certainly owe you that money back with zero deductions. It would have a tough time explaining why it decided to screw you out of your win because it can't run a business properly.

As far as a hypothetical winning bidder who is now "out" the erroneously sent item, that may indeed be true. But that bidder is entitled to money back, so he/she will be made whole. It has nothing to do with the person who accidentally received it.

Personally, I would acquiesce and send it back, but I would demand the parcel carrier come to me. And that's because the person who received it hold all the cards here, period. I find Heritage's demands for your time to be offensive, personally. If any rep. from Heritage is on this board, I ask now that you confirm or deny that you are employing blatant stongarm tactics to punish innocent customers for your mistakes.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:33 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth-gehrig View Post
Perhaps but on the flip side people have posted on this board about receiving their items from HA before they've even paid as well. Peter is on the board, he could chime in.
That is true because they have sent items to me when i had not paid yet but like i said until this happen and the way they want to handle themselves open my eyes on how bad they are willing to treat people.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Again, I’m confused. Why aren’t you sending it back?
what is there about the confussion maybe if you read the post you would see that is not the case at all. Maybe you don't work or only part time that you can get away and run your errands at will but that is not the case for me and it has only been 3 business days.....please read before opening your mouth
Old 07-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Rich, there’s no question they treated you poorly and should have just sent you your correct package and waited for you to return the wrong one. It’s also true that they are trying to strong arm you into returning the item quickly by sending you a preposterous invoice for it. However, do to your difficulty of finding time, don’t you think perhaps this could all be much simpler if you use the time spent posting on this thread to instead go and drop the package at FedEx? Not only would that resolve the problem but then the rest of us can go back to talking about Brent, Moser, the FBI, and the price of parking at the National.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:03 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Yeah, I agree, the customer service at Heritage leaves something to be desired here. They should give both the OP and original winner of the lot some sort of credit to make up for the hassle here. That's what I usually do when I screw up and mail the wrong card to my ebay buyers.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge View Post
Rich, there’s no question they treated you poorly and should have just sent you your correct package and waited for you to return the wrong one. It’s also true that they are trying to strong arm you into returning the item quickly by sending you a preposterous invoice for it. However, do to your difficulty of finding time, don’t you think perhaps this could all be much simpler if you use the time spent posting on this thread to instead go and drop the package at FedEx? Not only would that resolve the problem but then the rest of us can go back to talking about Brent, Moser, the FBI, and the price of parking at the National.
As I was reading thru the posts, I was thinking this exact same thing. Does it suck...yes. But a lot of time has been spent posting when most likely you could have slapped the label on the box, called for a pick up and been done with it. Sound like you have a lot of other things in your life more important to deal with than this anyhow. Best of luck!
Old 07-23-2019, 05:53 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
I do get some breaks between patients but I am not allowed to leave so since you have all the answers try and figure that one out.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethius88 View Post
As I was reading thru the posts, I was thinking this exact same thing. Does it suck...yes. But a lot of time has been spent posting when most likely you could have slapped the label on the box, called for a pick up and been done with it. Sound like you have a lot of other things in your life more important to deal with than this anyhow. Best of luck!
Repeat

I do get some breaks between patients but I am not allowed to leave so since you have all the answers try and figure that one out.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:23 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
Repeat

Repeat

Call FedEx for a pickup and they will come and get it on Heritage’s dime. Or perhaps there’s a FedEx Dropbox in your hospital and you can place the package in there. Or if both of those choices don’t work PM me privately and I will give you my contact over at Heritage and I am certain he can satisfactorily resolve this for you.

Now back to the normal topic. Which lawyer did Brent hire to represent him now?
Old 07-23-2019, 06:33 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Repeat

Call FedEx for a pickup and they will come and get it on Heritage’s dime. Or perhaps there’s a FedEx Dropbox in your hospital and you can place the package in there. Or if both of those choices don’t work PM me privately and I will give you my contact over at Heritage and I am certain he can satisfactorily resolve this for you.

Now back to the normal topic. Which lawyer did Brent hire to represent him now?
Again if you have read the post today this was the first I heard that I could call them to see if they would pick up without an account. I don’t ship much I receive packages most of the time. I do have a problem with them sending my stuff knowing I can’t receive it completely different from any other package they have shipped in the past. I feel this was on purpose second invoice me for the item come on. I did speak to my attorney so I will go with his recommendation.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

That you would choose to get your attorney involved with something like this explains everything. Best of luck with this to you.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Jeff 'Prize-ner'

Default Attorney

Not having to deal with high strung people like this is one of the main reasons I left the auction world.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
That you would choose to get your attorney involved with something like this explains everything. Best of luck with this to you.
So it’s ok to say we are going to bill this to you and not get the items I already paid for. I am sorry you are not bright enough to at least have the facts which in this case the legal rights that I have in this case. You are apparently unable to put your shoes into someone else’s with an open mind. I really feel bad for individuals such as yourself so narrow minded and no consideration for what others might be going through. You really are a sad person.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:04 PM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Again if you have read the post today this was the first I heard that I could call them to see if they would pick up without an account. I don’t ship much I receive packages most of the time. I do have a problem with them sending my stuff knowing I can’t receive it completely different from any other package they have shipped in the past. I feel this was on purpose second invoice me for the item come on. I did speak to my attorney so I will go with his recommendation.
So you aren’t planning on returning the items?
Old 07-23-2019, 07:08 PM
Jeff 'Prize-ner'

Quote:
So it’s ok to say we are going to bill this to you and not get the items I already paid for. I am sorry you are not bright enough to at least have the facts which in this case the legal rights that I have in this case. You are apparently unable to put your shoes into someone else’s with an open mind. I really feel bad for individuals such as yourself so narrow minded and no consideration for what others might be going through. You really are a sad person.
Yeah, he's the one coming off as sad in this thread.

Last edited by Bicem; 07-23-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:20 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
Yup I’m not bright enough. I’m buying 100K cards and you’re consulting an attorney about how to deal with a package that was incorrectly sent to you. My suggestion: Take a deep breath, then take another. Then put the FedEx label on the package they sent you and call FedEx and schedule a delivery for them to pick up the package. Then another couple deep breaths and hopefully you will then be able to get through this atrocity. And if not have your lawyer sue Heritage for the mental anguish they put you through and by then certainly you will feel better.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:23 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
So you aren’t planning on returning the items?
No I am not saying that but I would like my items but I have concern they want to bill me for them but worse off I told the lady at the customer care what my schedule was for the next week was and they send out were I can’t change to a Fedex pick up. This is completely different from any packages before this package I received with the wrong item I paid around $1k and it was just left on my front stoop. The packages over $10k I was able to reroute to a Fedex store. This is the most concerning to me.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:29 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Yup I’m not bright enough. I’m buying 100K cards and you’re consulting an attorney about how to deal with a package that was incorrectly sent to you. My suggestion: Take a deep breath, then take another. Then put the FedEx label on the package they sent you and call FedEx and schedule a delivery for them to pick up the package. Then another couple deep breaths and hopefully you will then be able to get through this atrocity. And if not have your lawyer sue Heritage for the mental anguish they put you through and by then certainly you will feel better.
You don’t understand anything and someone that’s says they buy $100k in cards is most likely full of it. Did I say I was going to sue no want to know my legal rights. This is down to principle now you are not going to tell me what I need to do to correct your mistakes on your time frame.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:32 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
No I am not saying that but I would like my items but I have concern they want to bill me for them but worse off I told the lady at the customer care what my schedule was for the next week was and they send out were I can’t change to a Fedex pick up. This is completely different from any packages before this package I received with the wrong item I paid around $1k and it was just left on my front stoop. The packages over $10k I was able to reroute to a Fedex store. This is the most concerning to me.
Dude if this is your biggest problem you are one lucky guy. I offered to have someone at Heritage help you but you decided calling Perry Mason was a better choice. It’s painful that I need to explain this to you but your package can be rerouted wherever you want it with Heritage’s assistance so be a good boy, slap the label they sent you on the package, take a couple Valium, and go to sleep. I suspect you will wake up the next day and everything will be going where it’s supposed to. I know this has been very traumatic but I’m also sure there therapists on staff to help you get through this. I think we have officially beaten the proverbial horse to death. And please remember, I originally replied to try and help you. In actuality you’re right, I am not very smart after all.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:33 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

Quote:
You don’t understand anything and someone that’s says they buy $100k in cards is most likely full of it. Did I say I was going to sue no want to know my legal rights. This is down to principle now you are not going to tell me what I need to do to correct your mistakes on your time frame.
No pal, I didn’t say I buy 100K IN cards, I said I buy 100K cards. Please do us all a favor and take a nap. A long one.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:34 PM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Have you attached the label to the package yet?
Old 07-23-2019, 07:39 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Have you attached the label to the package yet?
Ask heritage were my items are at
Old 07-23-2019, 07:40 PM
Ri.ch Eno.chs

Quote:
Dude if this is your biggest problem you are one lucky guy. I offered to have someone at Heritage help you but you decided calling Perry Mason was a better choice. It’s painful that I need to explain this to you but your package can be rerouted wherever you want it with Heritage’s assistance so be a good boy, slap the label they sent you on the package, take a couple Valium, and go to sleep. I suspect you will wake up the next day and everything will be going where it’s supposed to. I know this has been very traumatic but I’m also sure there therapists on staff to help you get through this. I think we have officially beaten the proverbial horse to death. And please remember, I originally replied to try and help you. In actuality you’re right, I am not very smart after all.
So you are with heritage makes since why so one sided.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:42 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

And you wonder why Heritage takes the position they do.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:44 PM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Ask heritage were my items are at
I'm confused, didn't they say they will send you the items as soon as you return the ones they sent by mistake?
Old 07-23-2019, 07:55 PM

Default Attorneys.

Quote:

..I'm sorry I ever started reading this thread but I know that most of you are now hooked so I figured that by now at almost fifty posts you needed something like this.

Old 07-23-2019, 08:47 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

this makes no since.

since = sense

-the grammar police