NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 12-30-2019, 04:01 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
So, what am I looking for....MLB logo and cloth? Probably white?
This is a very common Giants pennant from that era. This one is cloth but no logo.

image host
Old 12-30-2019, 04:02 PM
Rob

Sorry to go off topic but...Is there any way this lot really sold for over $7K? I doubt anyone here bought it....but if so...was there a diamond hidden in here somewhere?

LARGE SPORTS PENNANTS COLLECTION(800)=MAJORITY =12X30"' -& OTHER SIZES- NEW https://ebay.us/TtObZB
Old 12-30-2019, 04:12 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
Sorry to go off topic but...Is there any way this lot really sold for over $7K? I doubt anyone here bought it....but if so...was there a diamond hidden in here somewhere?

LARGE SPORTS PENNANTS COLLECTION(800)=MAJORITY =12X30"' -& OTHER SIZES- NEW https://ebay.us/TtObZB
I'm not sure it sold...just says "listing was ended"

And, hey, $56 shipping!
Old 12-30-2019, 05:01 PM
Rob

Quote:
I'm not sure it sold...just says "listing was ended"

And, hey, $56 shipping!
Oh it's definitely sold. And it shows up as the highest selling lot for pennants if you sort by highest.

image host

As an added bonus, he doesn't accept returns.
Old 12-30-2019, 06:48 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Quote:
So, what am I looking for....MLB logo and cloth? Probably white?
It appears to be this one, based on the trademark which is very distinct. MLB batter logo, then a wide MLB underneath, and c1969 MLBPC underneath that ...

These were also made in felt, no tassels, wide spine, same trademark except for no date. They appear to be from 70-71 since I have a Brewers pennant of that type. But the cloth ones are extra cool IMO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 328F3CD5-2148-4D08-B960-9BDC94559028.jpg (8.0 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg 186CD98F-D7A1-412F-AEF4-FC9CB32DD8EC.jpg (12.8 KB, 400 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 12-30-2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-30-2019, 09:27 PM
Marc

This one also comes with the 1969 and the MLBPC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Giants.jpg (75.2 KB, 412 views)
Old 12-31-2019, 07:16 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
I think Greg is looking for one with the big MLB under the logo. I don’t have one.
Old 12-31-2019, 10:35 AM
Rob

Kind of an interesting pennant. The size is odd, but it seems to be machine cut. Then, there's the applique. Very thin. Mock up? Prototype?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2019-12-31 01.26.04.jpg (76.8 KB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg 2019-12-31 01.26.14.jpg (72.8 KB, 396 views)
Old 01-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Rob

Quote:
...and needs bleach.
Old 01-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Marc

Ha! Not mine, and I think I'll stay away from the bleaching project. I'm more leery these days about bleaching felt (see below). But I was wondering if the white Giants pennant is the one that might show up in cloth, with the larger MLB (as opposed to the orange one Greg posted).

As for bleaching, I picked up this Oilers pennant a few months ago on an offer. It's tough to find in white, so I took a chance. What I didn't realize is that this pretty old pennant is made of very stiff felt. I started with the 50/50 bleach/water mix I've used before and it didn't do s*%t. It was taking forever for the liquid to soak into the material. I ended up switching to 100% bleach spraying for about 5 minutes, because the pennant looked pretty crappy with the stain and I decided I was going to see how much it could take. The results are below. Overall, it's not great, but not total trash. Given how much bleach I poured onto it, I'm actually surprised that there is any blue left at all (you can see streaking in the blue if you look closely). I had the spine taped, but it didn't mater after I went spray crazy. I may attach a new spine and just hang it somewhere in direct sunlight (where I can't hang any really good stuff). If I decided to try to bleach anything like this again, I think I'd try soaking it in water first, so the belach could get in to the material more quickly. And I'd remove the spine first.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3853.jpg (75.4 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3855.jpg (56.2 KB, 372 views)
Old 01-01-2020, 05:46 PM

Marc, very cool Oilers pennant and nice job!

That Giants pennant is nice but one of the more common 1969s, not sure if made by the same company that made the cloth pennants. I think the cloth are Trench and the felt is Wincraft?
Old 01-01-2020, 09:21 PM

[attach]379158 sorry about the technical difficulties, but was wondering about the history of this 26 inch oddball
Attached Images
File Type: jpg browns pennant weird (2).jpg (76.0 KB, 363 views)

Last edited by Bignoff; 01-01-2020 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignoff View Post
[attach]379158 sorry about the technical difficulties, but was wondering about the history of this 26 inch oddball
Very nice, never saw this one before!
Old 01-02-2020, 12:21 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Sweeeeeeet…. did you win it? I was high underbidder, and was sad to lose out.

Looks to be late 1940s - early '50s, and a rare depiction of the mischievous Brownie. I've only seen it a couple of times in 30+ years of collecting pennants. Great score, if you got it!
Old 01-02-2020, 02:07 PM

So it turns out I know nothing about pennants. Looking through my tubs, I came across others with the exact same 1969 trademark, but not cloth. One is softer felt (Expos) and the other is board-stiff (Padres). So I am guessing that trademark was also used beyond 1969. But then I don’t know how that explains pennants with the same TM but dated 1970.

Here’s my question. Did the same company make both Pilots pennants? My guess is ‘no’.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0420C512-27FD-40D1-95C4-300EBCB3339D.jpg (19.9 KB, 346 views)
File Type: jpg F1DB25C7-63B1-48C3-9312-1D2B462EC2BB.jpg (16.9 KB, 338 views)
Old 01-02-2020, 04:12 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Greg- I have that white/cream colored Padres pennant, but it's on the nice soft cloth material you're seeking. I believe it to be the earliest Padres Pennant, and their best (IMHO). Earliest version of "The Swinging Friar" and it has stayed perfectly clean, which is saying something for a white pennant. Never bleached, no fraying, and remains in great shape.

While I really like it, I could sell/trade it to you (for a reasonable price) if you're interested. I need to thin out, and seems like this one belongs with you. Just PM if interested.

Also... I would vote that those 2 Pilots Pennants are indeed from different makers.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Greg- I have that white/cream colored Padres pennant, but it's on the nice soft cloth material you're seeking. I believe it to be the earliest Padres Pennant, and their best (IMHO). Earliest version of "The Swinging Friar" and it has stayed perfectly clean, which is saying something for a white pennant. Never bleached, no fraying, and remains in great shape.

While I really like it, I could sell/trade it to you (for a reasonable price) if you're interested. I need to thin out, and seems like this one belongs with you. Just PM if interested.

Also... I would vote that those 2 Pilots Pennants are indeed from different makers.
Thanks Mark! Yes I think that’s their first pennant, too ...
Old 01-02-2020, 07:31 PM

Yes , that was me. I’m always on the hunt for the Browns and couldn’t help myself.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:05 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Yes , that was me. I’m always on the hunt for the Browns and couldn’t help myself.
Sweet... Awesome Brownie Mascot... Congrats!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:57 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

When digging through some bins today, I found a couple of pennants pertinent to the recent discussion.

First is the "alternate" version Red Sox from the amazing 1951 series.

Second is a rare version 1940s-'50s Browns Pennant with an unusual Pixie Mascot. Has anybody ever seen this one before? I cannot recall seeing another.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RSOX1.jpg (71.3 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg RSOX2.jpg (75.1 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg Brownie1.jpg (72.6 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg Brownie2.jpg (73.0 KB, 309 views)
Old 01-04-2020, 06:41 PM

Quote:
When digging through some bins today, I found a couple of pennants pertinent to the recent discussion.

Second is a rare version 1940s-'50s Browns Pennant with an unusual Pixie Mascot. Has anybody ever seen this one before? I cannot recall seeing another.
Mark, those are two dandies, the Red Sox is the more difficult from that series and it better fits the general design. The Browns is from another distinct set, it reminds me of the Brooklyn pennant with players names in a graphic with bunting (decorative bunting that is). I wonder if it’s the same maker as this one ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5D59514F-7DCC-40F0-96BB-FAEF5B53361C.jpg (21.4 KB, 301 views)
Old 01-04-2020, 08:15 PM
chris

Super cool pennants Mark!
Old 01-05-2020, 03:52 PM

Quote:

The Browns pennant is amazing! Love seeing these unique pennants
Old 01-05-2020, 07:54 PM
Rob

Default Just wondering...

I must be doing something wrong...

I've been collecting pennants for a long time now...and I haven't really given much thought to this...but it is by far the number one question I get asked when I try to sell one:

Does it have pin holes?

Does anyone really care if a pennant has pin holes? It's SUPPOSED to have them. Is there some arbitrary increment we apply to the value if it doesn't have them? You sure as hell can't tell if a pennant has pin holes unless you look really close. Has anyone ever...in the history of pennants not bought one because it had pin holes? I think this each and every time I find myself holding a pennant up to a light to see if it has #$@! pin holes for some worried collector. Who planted this hair brained idea in collectors heads that pennants...god forbid...shouldn't have pin holes?

Missing tassels...I get.

Moth eaten spine...I get.

Ripped/missing tip...I get

Stains...I get

Tears...I get

Cracked graphics...I get

But who cares about #$@! pin holes?

Am I right?

Thanks for indulging me.

PS...If you're worried about pin holes, please stop.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
I must be doing something wrong...

I've been collecting pennants for a long time now...and I haven't really given much thought to this...but it is by far the number one question I get asked when I try to sell one:

Does it have pin holes?

Does anyone really care if a pennant has pin holes? It's SUPPOSED to have them. Is there some arbitrary increment we apply to the value if it doesn't have them? You sure as hell can't tell if a pennant has pin holes unless you look really close. Has anyone ever...in the history of pennants not bought one because it had pin holes? I think this each and every time I find myself holding a pennant up to a light to see if it has #$@! pin holes for some worried collector. Who planted this hair brained idea in collectors heads that pennants...god forbid...shouldn't have pin holes?

Missing tassels...I get.

Moth eaten spine...I get.

Ripped/missing tip...I get

Stains...I get

Tears...I get

Cracked graphics...I get

But who cares about #$@! pin holes?

Am I right?

Thanks for indulging me.

PS...If you're worried about pin holes, please stop.
Rob ... I’m with you. In fact I don’t mind many of the things you mentioned, as long as they look nice, and I’d figure in the damage in the price I would pay. I can live with missing tassels if it’s the bottom pair and I get a good deal. Moth eaten spine? No. Ripped/missing tip? Depends. If it’s the very tip, not a dealbreaker. I know many pennants were made with a blunt tip. I’ve got a mint 55 Dodgers pennant with what looks like a slightly squared off tip but it’s the full length and barely fits in my holder. Let’s hope pennant collecting doesn’t go the way baseball cards went. Stains? No. Tears? No. Cracked graphics? Maybe if not paint loss. Pinholes? Of course no problem! If I see what is supposed to be an old pennant and it has ZERO flaws? I’d immediately think fugazi. Pennants are meant to be displayed!
Old 01-05-2020, 10:19 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

I'm about as picky as they come. Severe OCD here.... But I have NEVER cared a bit whether or not there are pinholes on a pennant. Not one iota.

They are 100% expected with vintage pennants. Back in the day, what kind of kid stashed his pennants in a dresser, rather than proudly displaying them on the wall?

Pinholes rule!

Last edited by perezfan; 01-05-2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:30 PM

As far as the recent condition post, one thing I tend to avoid are faded pennants. This Yankees pennant was always one of my favorites and I already had one whose colors were a little bit dull ... not gray but the blue was not as deep as it was. So I had the chance to upgrade it here. Not a “holy grail” pennant, and I don’t like the NYY even a little bit, but to me this is pennant art at its very best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23D74D7F-2EDB-4F53-8518-91796B6FCBE7.jpg (20.3 KB, 240 views)
Old 01-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Rob

Blue seems especially prone to fading.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:51 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetahat View Post
As far as the recent condition post, one thing I tend to avoid are faded pennants. This Yankees pennant was always one of my favorites and I already had one whose colors were a little bit dull ... not gray but the blue was not as deep as it was. So I had the chance to upgrade it here. Not a “holy grail” pennant, and I don’t like the NYY even a little bit, but to me this is pennant art at its very best.
Sooooooo rare in that condition. Some blues held up better than others. But this particular version is always chronically faded to gray. Great pickup, Greg (and I agree, great artwork on that one!)

Last edited by perezfan; 01-07-2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:51 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetahat View Post
I've always thought that was a cool pennant. Yours is in beautiful condition. Colors are so vibrant. It must've been stored in a storage bin like most of mine LOL.

Fading is a bummer, but my biggest pet peeve is a ripped or missing tip. That bothers me probably more than it should. I find the longer I collect, the more condition matters to me...which probably explains why I'm not get nearly as many packages delivered as I used to.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:26 AM

Thanks ... here’s an example of what I mean regarding the tip being made blunt in production. Comparing my new pennant to the old one, it’s even a tick shorter despite pointy tip. Also when the spines (third pic) are aligned you can see that the angle of the cuts are different. Yet the sides are razor straight with no signs of trimming and they both look normal in a holder.

(Note ... in the third pic I moved the bright blue pennant slightly forward so you can see the aligned spine of the other one underneath it. The close up of the tips are true length with the corners matched.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 29FEA763-8F60-4C40-ACE7-60F90F7799E8.jpg (17.4 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg DF814D06-4E20-46F0-B735-F2C5A0546210.jpg (18.4 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg 014EB960-7E77-42E7-AF5F-AA93435CE63F.jpg (14.2 KB, 234 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 01-08-2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Mike Kendall

Was able to add this pennant to my collection today. Have wanted it for sometime and was able to work out at a reasonable price with the seller.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 894A28B5-508F-40D3-B63A-80CF5C5A932A.jpg (20.2 KB, 236 views)
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown
Old 01-08-2020, 03:21 PM

Mike ... cool pennant. I’d guess 1920s?

I was fortunate to pick up a Browns pennant that I’ve wanted for at least 15 years, only saw it once before. Much thanks to Mark S. who was on the other end of the blockbuster deal. I’m only short the STL Cardinals as far as completing the set, and I’d like to upgrade or find the other Red Sox version. But for now ... very content.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 909E8F7D-627F-4545-83E1-B9D24789B8EE.jpg (19.8 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg 8A59FAD9-F699-4F78-8ED1-2B08A96AA224.jpg (19.7 KB, 225 views)
Old 01-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Mike Kendall

Mike ... cool pennant. I’d guess 1920s?

Thanks.....20s or 30s is my best guess.
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown

Last edited by MK; 01-08-2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Marc

Nice pennants Mike and Greg.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Rob

Knocked out of commission with a cold today so I'm a few episodes into an American Pickers marathon. It's not often I've seen them take interest in a pennant but in the "California Picking" episode they found one they wanted. It was a 26 inch 1946 Laconia, NH motorcycle rally pennant. Mike says he thinks the retail is $500-$600 and pays $400 for it. This is a picture of that pennant (but not the one Mike bought):

image host

So I got curious and did some research. I could only find one sale of this pennant and it sold for $71 in 2014. One sale doesn't tell much of a story though, so I decided to search for Laconia bike rally pennants from any year and found quite a few. Unfortunately for the American Pickers, the highest sale from any year was only $286 and that was from the 1937 rally. I'm thinking Mike might still have this one hanging on his wall.

Can't say I haven't made that same mistake a time or two.

Then in the next episode...also in California...One of the guys they visit has an old San Francisco Giants pennant hanging on the wall. It's this one from Egner's book. They had no interest. LOL

image host
Old 01-09-2020, 02:32 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Unfortunately much of that show is staged. Still good entertainment value... just not completely representative of what’s being portrayed.

We actually know someone who was on it, and stated that the majority was scripted. So who really knows what they paid (or if they bought it at all?)

Seems like $400 would’ve been a high price to pay, when pickers like this normally offer pennies on the dollar. It may have been a legit sale, but more likely it is just made for a good story line.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Rob

Quote:
Unfortunately much of that show is staged. Still good entertainment value... just not completely representative of what’s being portrayed.

We actually know someone who was on it, and stated that the majority was scripted. So who really knows what they paid (or if they bought it at all?)

Seems like $400 would’ve been a high price to pay, when pickers like this normally offer pennies on the dollar. It may have been a legit sale, but more likely it is just made for a good story line.
Yeah...They contacted my ex-brother in law a few years back as well. He talked to them but then decided against it. I always thought it was funny how they offered such good prices with small margins...clearing $50 maybe $100. That's not how it works in the real world.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Rob

Quote:

Then in the next episode...also in California...One of the guys they visit has an old San Francisco Giants pennant hanging on the wall. It's this one from Egner's book. They had no interest. LOL

image host
$150-250 would be high for that pennant. Kinda tough but not overly so.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:58 AM
chris

Default Mr Redlegs Pennant Question

Has anyone ever seen a pennant with slits cut down the spine ostensibly to hold a stick?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200104-214128_Gallery.jpg (73.0 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200110-085429_Gallery.jpg (78.0 KB, 200 views)
File Type: jpg 20200110_085531.jpg (59.0 KB, 197 views)
Old 01-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpus Jones View Post
Has anyone ever seen a pennant with slits cut down the spine ostensibly to hold a stick?
Not I. Odd, too, that the tassels are cut with the pennant. Wasting a lot of "felt," right there.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

I haven’t seen that pennant before, but it makes sense as there is no piping to slip the stick in to. I don’t remember seeing anything like that.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:13 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

First that I've seen like that as well...

Super cool pennant, wasted felt notwithstanding!
Old 01-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Marc

Default 49ers

Hen's tooth, circa 1982. A "modern" pennant for this board, but super rare. If you look around online you can find the impressive pennant collection of a 49ers super collector, but he's still looking for this one.

I found it on Etsy. I couldn't believe it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49ers 1981 roster pennant.jpg (81.0 KB, 211 views)
Old 01-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Rob

Quote:
Hen's tooth, circa 1982. A "modern" pennant for this board, but super rare. If you look around online you can find the impressive pennant collection of a 49ers super collector, but he's still looking for this one.

The ONE time I found something decent on Etsy, the seller screwed me.
Old 01-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Rob

Quote:

Jesus H Christ...The Holy Grail of modern pennants! That's a beauty. I've been stalking for a long time. On ETSY no less...I did my last thorough troll of that site a few months ago. It's a long tedious task. Congrats....Next to me, you're the best person to own that.

Please tell me you got the one that ended tonight. I had an itchy trigger finger but I stood down. Went cheap.

Rob
Old 01-10-2020, 06:57 PM
Rob

Quote:
The ONE time I found something decent on Etsy, the seller screwed me.
I've had a couple decent scores there but the ratio of time and effort to reward is very discouraging. Hence...It's been a while.

Rob
Old 01-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Rob

One other interesting note about Etsy. You won't find any Washington Redskins pennants on Etsy. They apparently have a problem with the name.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:03 PM
Marc

Quote:
Jesus H Christ...The Holy Grail of modern pennants! That's a beauty. I've been stalking for a long time. On ETSY no less...I did my last thorough troll of that site a few months ago. It's a long tedious task. Congrats....Next to me, you're the best person to own that.

Please tell me you got the one that ended tonight. I had an itchy trigger finger but I stood down. Went cheap.

Rob
I was outbid on the ebay pennant at the last second (red 1981 NFC champs bootleg). I have a copy, although mine has a bit of damage and I was interested in upgrading. Probably should have gone a bit higher, because the one tonight was pretty nice. Sigh. I also have two yellow (gold?) versions of the bootleg pennant (see below).

I also picked up a copy of another bootleg yellow 49ers pennant. I am assuming that all of these are bootlegs because there is no NFL logo or any indication that they were licensed products. These pennants are all uncommon.

I also recently picked up a strange 1982 (I know because it is dated) pennant with a cartoonish 49er throwing a ball. It's 3/4 size. I had never seen it before and I like pennants connected with the 1981/1982 team (even if i don't really like the design).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1981 49ers bootlegs.jpg (78.1 KB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg 49ers cartoon 1982.jpg (79.1 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg Yellow 49ers bootleg.jpg (81.2 KB, 193 views)
Old 01-11-2020, 09:14 AM
Rob

Love those top three Niners. So hard to find. I didn't know there were two versions of the gold one.

I have the bottom helmet pennant. I only seem to find Niners and Packers in that style most commonly...though there was a Bills on ebay a couple years ago and there was quite a bit of interest. Went for more than I expected and I missed out.