NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 01-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Kyle May

Default Man Caves

My fiancee and I are in the early stages of getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan (by the way, any suggestions and tips on pre-approval and buying a house?). One of my must-haves is a space for a Man Cave, or even somewhat of a larger Man Office.

So, with that being said, let's see some of your Man Caves/Offices!

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame
Old 01-14-2017, 08:45 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
My fiancee and I are in the early stages of getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan (by the way, any suggestions and tips on pre-approval and buying a house?). One of my must-haves is a space for a Man Cave, or even somewhat of a larger Man Office.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ight=man+caves
Old 01-14-2017, 04:17 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Whereabouts in NE OH are you? I'm in Lake County, if you ever want to come by, let me know. (My room is on the thread Irv posted.)
Old 01-15-2017, 06:40 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:

Getting your pre approval is very important, you will need it when you make offers.

#1- ask your realtor for advice on what bank to use. All banks differ with everything, from rates, closing costs, time it takes to close, etc. some backs take 4 months to close others 20-30 days.

#2 - shop around. Talk to a few banks and mortage brokers. Ask alot of questions. Whats the rate? Whats the closing cost? How long to close? ( most lie about this one lol, but your realtor will know)

#3 - make sure the bank runs your credit and checks your income. Some "bad" pre apps show the bank didnt verify this info and are worthless when you make your offer.

As for buying a house:

Each person is different, depending on your age, if u have kids that are school age or if your planing on kids. Location & school dist are very important.

Any other questions feel free to pm me, be happy to help.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Always buy at the top of the hill.
Ping Bodie, Sam Rice
Old 01-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Whereabouts in NE OH are you? I'm in Lake County, if you ever want to come by, let me know. (My room is on the thread Irv posted.)
Wadsworth, OH area. VERY nice room. Love the circular bat display!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
Always buy at the top of the hill.
My parents' basement has had flooding problems since they bought in 2000 (I was 5 when they bought it). We live at the bottom of the water-flow route. What a blessing in disguise those floods have been, because I know to always buy at the top of the hill now.

- Hall of Famers

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

Old 01-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Kyle May

I wanted to post this in a separate post.

WE GOT PRE-APPROVED YESTERDAY!

Let the search begin!

- Hall of Famers

- Grover Hartley PC

- Jim Thome PC

Old 01-23-2017, 08:53 PM
Kyle May

We signed the contract papers for a house tonight! Won't close for about 45-60 days most likely, but that's ok! And it has a nice little Man Cave room!

- Hall of Famers

- Grover Hartley PC

- Jim Thome PC

Old 01-23-2017, 09:02 PM
N
Banned

That's an awesome blessing, K! Big high five from here in the northwoods of Wisconsin!
Old 01-24-2017, 12:34 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
We signed the contract papers for a house tonight! Won't close for about 45-60 days most likely, but that's ok! And it has a nice little Man Cave room!
nice congrats!
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.