NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 03-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Shelly, ask me the question.
Ok what do you think of that site.?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:25 AM
Jim M.arinari

I think it a despicable, cowardly, useless hack site with no redeeming value. It is no better than the writing on a stall in a heavily used bus terminal restroom.

Hmm, that wasn't as difficult as I was led to believe....
Old 03-31-2013, 11:05 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

That was painless
Old 04-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
i don't know if travis writes blogs for that site, if yes at the very least why would anyone want to contribute to a site that would tolerate that kind of crap writing? i would try to disassociate my name from something like that asap.

some here have a problem with what chris or travis do, i don't. they have their agendas, they stick to it come hell or high-water. i respect that position, but for travis to cast a blind eye to the garbage written over there is disappointing...if he's indeed a member as i didn't want to wade through that site to find out.
that's really the bottom line. Just when you think Travis might be doing something constructive, his association and with that site and overall character has been shown time and time again that he is just a very pathetic little man.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
that's really the bottom line. Just when you think Travis might be doing something constructive, his association and with that site and overall character has been shown time and time again that he is just a very pathetic little man.

how do i contribute to that site? show me my name as a contributor. how am i associated with it in any way? that was my whole point from the beginning, i dont have anything to do with that site so why bring up forced loyalty oaths on random people who don't have anything to do with it?

Last edited by travrosty; 04-01-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
how do i contribute to that site? show me my name as a contributor. how am i associated with it in any way? that was my whole point from the beginning, i dont have anything to do with that site so why bring up forced loyalty oaths on random people who don't have anything to do with it?
How can anyone know who is associated with that cowardly site when nobody puts their name on anything? Your refusal to denounce the site is telling.

Yes, I know, I'm worse than Joe McCarthy...almost as bad as Hitler.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:30 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Yes, I know, I'm worse than Joe McCarthy...almost as bad as Hitler.
"How did I get dragged into this garbage?"

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 04-01-2013 at 12:30 PM.