NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-11-2008, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Default board operational update thread

Posted By: leon

This can be the thread where you can ask anything you want to and I (and the other moderators) will try to answer, concerning board operations. We just updated our archive section with a great thread started by our own Ted Z pertaining to E90-1's....

http://www.network54.com/Forum/153652/thread/1143057099/Let's+Talk+E90-1....toughest+Candy+card+set+-

If anyone else sees an older thread that is very informative please let me know and we will consider it for the archives. I was speaking with a long time board member yesterday and I mentioned the memorabilia forum we have. He said he didn't know we even have one.....I guess not every forum is for everybody but there are some good discussions on them quite often.

Also, I have heard many questions regarding the s/w Net54.com uses for our forums. I am in the minority but think we probably should have looked elsewhere for a better forum s/w long ago. At any rate Net54 is beta testing new software and it is very close to the PHP type s/w that many other forums use. The only issue is that Net54 is very slow on their testing and implementation. I think they have literally been testing for almost 2 yrs. There is new s/w on the horizon but my guess is that we are still a yr or so out......Thanks again to all who make this a fantastic venue. Some of this stuff, and your comments, never cease to amaze me.....best regards

Old 07-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Craig W

Hi Leon, Here's one of Ted's that I think is worthy of the archives (well, I think most any of Ted's are worthy of the archives!)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/153652/message/1174670064/POLAR+BEAR+subset....need+your+Inputs+-

Old 07-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bill Cornell

I'd suggest bringing back the forum map (http://www.frappr.com/net54membermap) with a permanent link. Ted G. started this and it got some interest, but the thread got buried.

Bill

Old 07-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Nice suggestion........we are going to make a new one and it will be a feature.....it will be back in the archival section in the next day or two ready to go.....thanks much

We will check out the other archival possibility too, mentioned in the other post....

edited one last time...it seems to be working ...