NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 19th Century Cards & ALL Baseball Postcards- B/S/T

Old 04-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Default Sarasota condo (use in trade for vintage cards)

Posted By: Dan Paradis

I've been contemplating this for the last couple of days while sitting here reviewing the REA and Mastro catalogs at Siesta Key Beach in FL (my wife was a little upset when she discovered I snuck the catalogs in her luggage!).

I willing to trade use of my condo to N54 members in exchange of vintage baseball cards and/or sports memorabilia.

The condo is in Sarasota, FL (west coast). We are 12 miles from Siesta Key Beach (one of the nicest beaches in FL). We are about 1 1/2 hours from Orlando. The condo is 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths (one with whirlpool), large FR, patio & 2 car garage. Internet PC, all beach supplies, TV's, inground pools, walking trails, public golf courses and more.

The condo is in a wooded, ELDERLY area (very quiet). It is not a place to party (although my college son tested that a couple of months ago).

It is available year round (for any length of time). Just to give you an idea condo's in our area go for around $3,200/month during peak season (about 1/2 that off-season).

I would require at least 2 N54 references prior to approval.

I collect HOF RC's. Although I have many of them, I'm always looking to upgrade or even collect other vintage cards of HOF'ers. I'd also be interested in vintage sports memorabilia (especially Nap Lajoie).

I'm not sure this idea will go anywhere. I thought instead of having this place sit here for 48 weeks of the year maybe I can get some cards and/or memorabilia in exchange.

If you are interested you can email me at: danp306@gmail.com or call me at: (860) 384-9153. I'm willing to listen to any offers.

Dan

Old 04-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Default Sarasota condo (use in trade for vintage cards)

Posted By: ramram

Now that's thinking outside the box!!

Hmmm...now that's got me thinking.....my wife just sits here about 48 weeks out of the year....I wonder what she's worth in trade...

Rob M.