NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 03-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Chuck Tapia

Default You guys have got to see this! Tony Podsada discussing Mickey Mantle. FUNNY

http://live.autographmagazine.com/fo...age=2#comments

Probably one of the most informative threads on Mantle I have seen in sometime and I'm sure many of you dealers and collectors will get a chuckle out of it, or maybe have something constructive to add?

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-27-2015 at 01:59 PM.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:50 PM
And.rew Mil.ler

Chuck,

Thanks for the link....very interesting reading!
Old 03-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Now I don't know who to believe in: Richard Simon or Tony Podsada! (SUUUUURRRRE!)
Old 03-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Ken Goldin

Yes
I highly recommend the read
I also highly recommend the. Printng out of the court cases I posted there, including the two times I sued him and got injunctions against him, as well as his tax evasion case where he went to jail, as a result of NOT HAVING A COST OF GOODS ASSOCIATED with his autographs he sold
Now, how does one have no cost of goods for autographs they sell?
I have had enough of his bullshit
Old 03-28-2015, 08:18 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
http://live.autographmagazine.com/fo...age=2#comments

Probably one of the most informative threads on Mantle I have seen in sometime and I'm sure many of you dealers and collectors will get a chuckle out of it, or maybe have something constructive to add?
That is kind of interesting....
Old 03-28-2015, 08:35 AM
Richard Simon

Where is Tim Fitzsimmons when you really need him?
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 03-28-2015, 07:14 PM
D3nn!s B@!!ou

Worth reading all comments etc. entertaining and informative.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

It is not entertaining when have a man lie and lie with no regards to the fact that all those pieces shown are fake. You dont need the tpa people to tell you that.
When he was arrested by the IRS he told them that he had no items left. Now for the last six years thousands of pieces have been sold by him and his friends. Those items where never sold by Score Board. Or given to him by Score Board.
As far as Mickey is concerned he said all the Marino items looked authentic as well. I can tell you that for a fact.
He can not in any way show they are authentic unless any of you want to take the word of Morales and the rest of the people who authenticate for him.
Old 03-29-2015, 08:16 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Ok, lets us say he is telling the truth. He made his settlement in 1991 did he get forty thousand Mantles. Because that is about how many he has sold in the last 24 years. Even after Mantle died he has sold thousands of them and no end in sight.
Ken how many did Mantle sign for your dad?