NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 09-17-2014, 05:42 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Default Jameis Winston....What a joke

I love FSU, and I'm an avid Seminole fan. Having said that, this guy is a borderline moron. Instead of being a role model and team leader, this guy is in the middle of yet another crisis, this being in the midst of an internal FSU investigation against him, and a huge conference game with Clemson on National TV. This guy just simply doesn't get it, and I really don't know if he even gives a shit. He continues to do those stupid press conferences, rocking his head back and forth, talking about the team element, talking how he's sorry he let the team down again, and speaking the dialect of a 3rd grader (I would love to see this guy's I.Q.) At some point in time you have to ask your self, talent be damn, enough is enough....Jimbo Fisher should be embarrassed....
Old 09-18-2014, 07:18 AM
Bill Gregory

I agree with you, Kevin. The guy's an embarrassment.

What's sad is he can not give a sh_t, be a terrible person that is constantly in trouble with the law, and have the intellect and communication skills of a 3rd grader to boot, and because he runs fast and throws a football a long way, he'll make millions of dollars, and have the ability to retire, and live comfortably, by the time he's 30. Our societal priorities are screwed up, aren't they?

The only comfort I take from this is knowing that he will blow his money, I guarantee it. We'll see a video of this idiot "making it rain" at a strip club, lighting cigars with $100 dollar bills.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:21 AM

Default moron watch

J.T. The Brick said on his radio show that this guy will probably get a standing ovation when he enters the game.

What does that say about the fans??
Old 09-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Peter Spaeth

More disturbing to me is that the rape investigation had significant issues.

On April 16, 2014, The New York Times reported irregularities in the rape investigation involving Winston. Though a medical examination of the victim revealed injuries consistent with sexual trauma – including bruises and semen – and the victim would later identify Winston by name as her attacker, Tallahassee police reportedly never obtained a DNA sample from Winston, never interviewed him, nor attempted to obtain video of the alleged assault taken by Seminoles teammate Chris Casher. The investigation was conducted by Officer Scott Angulo, who, the Times' article notes, did private security work for the Seminole Boosters, the primary financier of Florida State athletics

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:15 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

The guy is a common criminal and I hope he never gets the opportunity to play in the NFL. Just go back to whatever rock you crawled out from and talk about how great you were. Penniless.
Old 09-20-2014, 04:39 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
The guy is a common criminal and I hope he never gets the opportunity to play in the NFL. Just go back to whatever rock you crawled out from and talk about how great you were. Penniless.
Why shouldn't he be allowed to play in the New Felon League?

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 09-20-2014, 07:56 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Amazingly enough, this moron is on the sideline of the game, consulting the quarterback and clowning around with his teammates... Jimbo Fisher you are a weak dick for permitting something like this. What exactly does this say about the University?

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 09-21-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Bill Gregory

This clown should never be allowed in the league, but somebody like Jerry Jones will sign him, if he can. Hell, he let Josh Brent back after Brent got drunk and drove his car off the road, killing one of his teammates. The league suspended him 10 games, and Jerry's ready to let him back sooner if he can win his appeal.

Disgusting.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:59 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Didn't it seem like this past week was the best the NFL has had so far this year?

Virtually no new legal issues...or did I fall asleep again?
?
?
I see that a guy that was once the best high school running back in Georgia only to be kicked off the UGA team for repeated run-ins, is now the starting running back in Cleveland.
?
...so stay tuned to Nancy Grace for details on that one.
?
?

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 09-22-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:29 AM
Alex

As a FSU alumni I have to agree that he is an idiot. The rape allegations seemed to lack credibility but the other stuff hasn't really been disputed.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:12 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Only Smoke 4 the Cards View Post
As a FSU alumni I have to agree that he is an idiot. The rape allegations seemed to lack credibility but the other stuff hasn't really been disputed.
+1, agreed Alex. What really concerns me about all of this garbage is FSU really looks vulnerable this year, nothing like last year's team which may have been the best college team I have ever seen....
Old 09-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Alex

The Noles are not the best team I have seen this year.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.