NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 03-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Mikeknapp

I found this one on a box this evening. I totally forgot I had it. I think it would be considered a pennant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1963_Dodgers_WS_Banner.jpg (79.4 KB, 561 views)
Old 03-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
This LH batter is ubiquitous on Giants pennants....whether he is standing in front of the Golden Gate, a scroll, no background or whatever. Is this same silhouette used on other teams' pennants?
Yes...

The Houston Astros used this Batter image alongside the Astrodome. Cleveland Indians also used the same Batter in their famous 1954 "Lopez Limited" Champions Pennant.
But it's most commonly seen on Giants Pennants, as you pointed out above.
Chris and Mark - in Mike Egner's book, he shows four REDS pennants with the lefty batter - one from the 1950s; three from 1961. Do you guys have those in your collections? Pictures?

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 03-12-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Mi.ke Huds*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
I found this one on a box this evening. I totally forgot I had it. I think it would be considered a pennant
Wow, very cool but not very politically correct.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrenBats View Post
Wow, very cool but not very politically correct.
nothing wrong with bombing the Yankees

However, in a series vs. the D**gers, I would probably have to go with NY!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Howard Chasser

Here is my favorite even though I don't own it...........................................yet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1968 3-d pennant.jpg (31.9 KB, 530 views)
Old 03-12-2014, 04:21 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Chris and Mark - in Mike Egner's book, he shows four REDS pennants with the lefty batter - one from the 1950s; three from 1961. Do you guys have those in your collections? Pictures?
Oops... forgot about the Reds / Redlegs See below...

Also, Baltimore used a somewhat similar (but different) lefty batter on pennants from their earliest years...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reds50s.jpg (40.1 KB, 523 views)
File Type: jpg reds50s2.jpg (22.7 KB, 523 views)
File Type: jpg 61 reds.jpg (56.9 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg 54oriolespennant484061.jpg (73.3 KB, 521 views)
Old 03-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Rob

Quote:
Oops... forgot about the Reds / Redlegs See below...

Also, Baltimore used a somewhat similar (but different) lefty batter on pennants from their earliest years...
My Giants pennant on page 14, the Red Sox on 15 and all of yours shown above have the same "script city; 3D team name" font. As I'm sure you guys know, this fonting is the one thing that exists across a TON of 50s-60s pennants. There are some other similarities that show up between teams and cities....I'm going to post some more Giants pennants and I'm sure you guys will have similars of other teams....maybe we can figure which pennants were produced nationally and which were produced locally.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Default Enough Giants pennants already!!!!

This is one for Rob in defiance of all the Giants pennants. It's a tough one that I have not seen before or since that actually has a piece of felt fabric glued or stitched at the bottom. Rob, hopefully you got the Giants version as I think the seller had the matching Giants one when I bought it.

The second is a tough Phil Rizzuto pennant that I like. A friend wanted me to send him a photo of it, but never got around to it. I think he will see it here.

The third is my favorite photo pennant. Another tough one to boot. The photo looks bad for some reason, but it is clear.

Last edited by Duluth Eskimo; 07-24-2015 at 09:34 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Jack T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
This is one for Rob in defiance of all the Giants pennants.
Thanks for sticking up for us Yankees fans Jason.
Those are some really nice Yankee pennants. Love the Mantle photo pennant.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:38 PM

That is a great Mantle photo pennant! Here is the 1965 version of the Dodgers pennant when they played the Twins.

Here is another very tough photo pennant.

Old 03-13-2014, 12:54 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Jason:
Those are all 3 insanely rare. I have never seen the bottom two. Especially love the Rizzuto, and didn't know it existed.

As for the '62 Yankees... I have only seen one other, and it did not have the "Giant Killers" caption. I do have the matching Giants Pennant, and it doesn't have a caption like that either. Great stuff!

DWR:
Love the Dodger Banners.... They really capture the era and look very cool.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:27 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Jason:
Below is the regular (common) version of the Rizzuto/Yankees Pennant.

Also a much less common version, with blue fringe instead of tassels.

DWR:
Below is another cool earlier Dodgers Banner (from Jackie's Rookie Season...)

Rob:
Below is the Giants Pennant that I most regret selling. It's really rare, and is from Willie Mays' time as a New York Giant. I thought I might see another one turn up, but that's not been the case. Still feeling the remorse, but it went to a great collector with impeccable taste. He specializes in 1950s "Player Pennants", so it found it's proper home. This is the example pictured on the cover of Mike's Pennant Price Guide. I'm curious if you have this one, as it's about the only Giants Pennant I didn't see pictured in your wonderful collection.

I'll throw in one more Giants Pennant below... I sold this one 3-4 years ago, and haven't seen another with multi-color graphics. I believe this one to be to be fairly rare, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pennant sale 418.jpg (76.0 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg pennant sale 401.jpg (77.9 KB, 600 views)
File Type: jpg pennant sale 173.jpg (76.7 KB, 599 views)
File Type: jpg pennant sale 260.jpg (73.5 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg pennant sale 304.jpg (76.7 KB, 598 views)

Last edited by perezfan; 03-13-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwr11 View Post
Here is the 1965 version of the Dodgers pennant when they played the Twins.

If you EVER want to sell (or trade) that Dodgers / Twins, PLEASE let me know.

Doug
Old 03-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Rob

Quote:
That is a great Mantle photo pennant! Here is the 1965 version of the Dodgers pennant when they played the Twins.

complete with dripping blood! Awesome.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Rob

Quote:
This is one for Rob in defiance of all the Giants pennants. It's a tough one that I have not seen before or since that actually has a piece of felt fabric glued or stitched at the bottom. Rob, hopefully you got the Giants version as I think the seller had the matching Giants one when I bought it.
Great Yankees pennants, Jason. FYI, I'm a D**ger hater, not so much with the Yanks. That said, they are far from my favorites.

So, the "Giant Killers" was glued on after the Series? That is cool...never seen it. I also have the Giants version in orange on black (reversed).

The bottom pennant is seen in other colors. I also have the red one. Don't know if the Yanks got "top billing" in the ones sold in NY.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment.jpg (59.4 KB, 594 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2807.jpg (73.7 KB, 593 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2825.jpg (76.1 KB, 592 views)
Old 03-13-2014, 08:51 AM
Rob

Loved the description with this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-Flag-Pen...item338bde938e

"This item was rolled up and stuck in a drawer since 1961 and is in very good condition.

There are no Pin holes that I can see or stains.

Some of the stitching is not perfect on the flag end but it has not been altered or messed with in any way.

Thanks for looking and enjoy it as much as I have!"

i.e. stick it in a drawer.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

That description is pretty funny, but I would rather see that than some of the other moronic descriptions from people that should probably know better. At least with that you know you should most likely be getting what you expect with no deception.

I believe the other Giants pennant I saw was your orange version. Very clean. You can tell that blue version you have is tough as well just by the manufacturing process or lack there of. Both very nice pennants.

For Doug,
Both DWR and I come across those Dodgers / Twins banners every once in a long while. They are tougher than the Yankees version, but not impossible to find. The hardest thing to find is either version with a good hanging rod with string that is still complete. If you want to PM me I can try to let you know if I run across one in the future.

Rob,
Here's one that's not quite a Giants, only a Giants farm club that still fits the bill with the batter.

Mark,
I found a couple of the tassel versions too in both colors. I have only seen red and blue. I had another of these, but I think I sold it on Ebay a few years back. I used to have the World Series version, but they are so expensive now that I ended up selling it. Have you ever seen any other tasseled versions other than these three? I have the regular versions as well so I just have always assumed that the manufacture put the tassels on a few to dress them up. Either that or they got a better deal on some closeout gold tasseled piping and went that route to finish an order. Either way, it looks nice.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:03 PM

Players Pennant Wall -
Mark - Love that Mays - I do not think we will ever see another one like it.
Appreciate very much that you let it go to me.

Jason - Thanks for helping me with what I think in the best example of the Jackie Robinson Portait Pennant. I have also posted a photo of the fringe 1955
World Series Pennant. Not perfect with coloration - it had a red pennant stacked on top and got caught in some rain - but in great shape
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3178.jpg (67.9 KB, 588 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1894.jpg (73.2 KB, 588 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3165.jpg (80.2 KB, 586 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0769.jpg (74.3 KB, 589 views)
Old 03-13-2014, 01:34 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Jerry,
Those are fantastic. I finally showed a photo of the Phil Rizzuto pennant as well earlier in the thread. Better late then never I guess.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:42 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsage View Post
Players Pennant Wall -
Mark - Love that Mays - I do not think we will ever see another one like it.

Jason - Thanks for helping me with what I think in the best example of the Jackie Robinson Portait Pennant.
Jerry(?) - gotta get the HVAC guy out to move that vent.

Beautiful wall!
Old 03-13-2014, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Jerry,
Those are fantastic. I finally showed a photo of the Phil Rizzuto pennant as well earlier in the thread. Better late then never I guess.

Jason -
The Rizzuto looks great.
Also, I have never seen another of the picture Mantle. Actually with as popular as The Mick was, you would expect to see more examples.
Jerry
Old 03-13-2014, 03:18 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

All of the photo pennants that are not Twins are very rare. Most of the player photo pennants shown I have seen less than 5 of. I used to own a Reggie Jackson so I know there are at least two. I have only seen that one Clemente and possibly two Mantles. The only other one I have seen is the one pictured in Mike's book, but it might be this same one. I also know of one Hank Aaron with a b&w photo that I have only seen one of. Super tough though.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:41 PM

Default Player Photo Pennants

Jason -
I have seen some player photo pennants from the Angels. 1960-70"s era.
Jerry
Old 03-13-2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Jason -
I have seen some player photo pennants from the Angels. 1960-70"s era.
Jerry
I had four Angels player photo pennants from the 60's that I sold on Ebay a few months ago. I have also seen two different Koufax photo pennants, Drysdale, Matthews, Spahn, and numerous (at least 13 different players) Green Bay Packers player photo pennants to go along with the ones Jason mentioned. I also use to own a Bill Goldsworthy North Stars player photo pennant to go along with my Jude Druin. I still own a perfect Carl Yaz photo pennant but don't have a picture of it with me.

Jason - that Mantle is awesome! I can't believe we haven't found another Yankee like a Maris.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:58 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
I had four Angels player photo pennants from the 60's that I sold on Ebay a few months ago. I have also seen two different Koufax photo pennants, Drysdale, Matthews, Spahn, and numerous (at least 13 different players) Green Bay Packers player photo pennants to go along with the ones Jason mentioned. I also use to own a Bill Goldsworthy North Stars player photo pennant to go along with my Jude Druin. I still own a perfect Carl Yaz photo pennant but don't have a picture of it with me.

Jason - that Mantle is awesome! I can't believe we haven't found another Yankee like a Maris.
Thanks for the compliment. DWR has had some very nice photo pennants over the years, but that Vince Lombardi banner is probably my favorite. I think it is probably the toughest as well, but the auction draw on that one would be crazy. Here is the Yaz you mentioned too. Not your example, but close enough. Jason

Old 03-13-2014, 05:14 PM

That's the Yaz pennant I was referring to. Jason was able to find the Carew hanging pennant for me a few years ago and that one is not going anywhere for awhile.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:26 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Default Not my most valuable, but ....

Probably my favorite. Not just that it shows a full-bodied astronaut, but that the astronaut looks like he is waiting for a bus. This is from what was probably the end of the run of Keezer pennants, perhaps right after the name change. Strange but very cool. I like the Keezer pennants, actually, they are identifiable by their very thick tassels, two-color designs, and double-stitching that doesn't come loose. And many are stamped on the back.

Keezer has two seperate Phillies versions, one of which is fantastic, picture to follow ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo (5).JPG (46.7 KB, 586 views)
File Type: jpg photo (6).JPG (42.7 KB, 586 views)

Last edited by thetahat; 03-13-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Mike

Here is another lefty batter type plus a couple of tough ones. Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coltl1.jpg (60.5 KB, 776 views)
File Type: jpg mbra1.jpg (71.0 KB, 565 views)
File Type: jpg mibra1.jpg (52.3 KB, 567 views)
File Type: jpg zzzav1.jpg (56.3 KB, 564 views)
Old 03-14-2014, 09:48 AM
chris

Mike: Nice pennants! Here's the Reds version of the last one you posted. Have you seen any other teams represented? Anyone else feel free to chime in

Rob: I don't have nor have I seen any other Reds pennants with that type of swinging batter...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1950s med. length reds pennant(1).jpg (76.8 KB, 563 views)
Old 03-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Rob

There was a lot of discussion a few pages back about player photo pennants - most commonly seen, I think, in Twins, Cubs, Angels and Dodgers. When I joined this board a few months ago, I had just acquired a Giants pennant that had never been seen before by myself or my fellow Giants collectors. I got it cheap with a Buy It Now.

I started a thread on it:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...viously+unseen

In the end, the seller told me this:

"The pennant is from the 1950's or 1960's it was in a storage room at WinCraft in Winona, MN. I received it from a relative who was cleaning out an old store room. I received it in 1982 but it is much much older. The other pennants with that look are from the late 1950's and early 1960's. For example I've seen a MN Twins pennant w/ a Harmon Killabrew card in it."

Mark (perezfan) told me he equates Wincraft with stiff modern pennants (as did I) but the company has apparently been around since 1961.

What makes it different from every other player photo pennant seen in this thread is the fact that mine is 30" long whereas all others seem to be 20" or 23". Mike Egner's book DOES mention a Mark Fidrych that is full sized...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment.jpg (72.2 KB, 556 views)
Old 03-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpus Jones View Post

Rob: I don't have nor have I seen any other Reds pennants with that type of swinging batter...
Mark posted three examples on page 16.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetahat View Post
Probably my favorite. Not just that it shows a full-bodied astronaut, but that the astronaut looks like he is waiting for a bus. This is from what was probably the end of the run of Keezer pennants, perhaps right after the name change. Strange but very cool. I like the Keezer pennants, actually, they are identifiable by their very thick tassels, two-color designs, and double-stitching that doesn't come loose. And many are stamped on the back.

Keezer has two seperate Phillies versions, one of which is fantastic, picture to follow ...
Hey Greg - I love that pennant....especially your "waiting for a bus" description . I will have to search my collection for Keezer pennants....I have a few that fit the bill (the Seals Stadium ones) but I have never noticed double stitching or a stamp on the back. Do you happen to know where Keezer was based?
Old 03-14-2014, 11:42 AM
J0N PEDEℜSѺN

My favorite! No tassels, but great team colors!

Old 03-14-2014, 11:51 AM

Joe DiMaggio as a left handed batter..............
Obtained this pennant from a relative of Vic Raschi - Yankees pitcher with DiMaggio. Had been in a drawer for many years which explains it's mint condition.
Jerry Sage

PS - ooo-ribay - You Mays photo pennant is great.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0638.jpg (76.0 KB, 607 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0642.jpg (75.4 KB, 607 views)
Old 03-14-2014, 03:04 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
There was a lot of discussion a few pages back about player photo pennants - most commonly seen, I think, in Twins, Cubs, Angels and Dodgers. When I joined this board a few months ago, I had just acquired a Giants pennant that had never been seen before by myself or my fellow Giants collectors. I got it cheap with a Buy It Now.

I started a thread on it:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...viously+unseen

In the end, the seller told me this:

"The pennant is from the 1950's or 1960's it was in a storage room at WinCraft in Winona, MN. I received it from a relative who was cleaning out an old store room. I received it in 1982 but it is much much older. The other pennants with that look are from the late 1950's and early 1960's. For example I've seen a MN Twins pennant w/ a Harmon Killabrew card in it."

Mark (perezfan) told me he equates Wincraft with stiff modern pennants (as did I) but the company has apparently been around since 1961.

What makes it different from every other player photo pennant seen in this thread is the fact that mine is 30" long whereas all others seem to be 20" or 23". Mike Egner's book DOES mention a Mark Fidrych that is full sized...
I don't believe the Fidrych pennant was made by wincraft or related in any way to these earlier pennants. I wouldn't get stuck on the full size difference with this pennant versus the others. Did you ever post a photo of the back of your Mays pennant? Every one from these groups is clearly labeled with manufacturer, etc.

All of the smaller ones are very rare and if this was made by Wincraft or a subsidiary, it wouldn't surprise me if they also made a larger one. Wincraft did make larger team photo pennants. The biggest problem is that a lot of these are almost one of a kind with little to compare with.

Btw, the Mays pennant is awesome in any condition.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

I didn't see the part in your first thread about never having a photo. It would make sense that it originated in Minnesota, but the full size sure is strange as well as the original owner saying it never had a photo. Possibly some pre production piece that was never intended for sale
Old 03-15-2014, 03:00 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Hey Mike...

Great catch on the Colt .45s also using that same Lefty Batter. That one slipped by everyone...

Also... I never realized that Jay Leno had a mohawk, and played for Milwaukee in his younger years. I do love that pennant, but the artist's rendition of the "Screamng Brave" Mascot doesn't exactly strike fear in the competition
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leno.jpg (71.0 KB, 572 views)
Old 03-15-2014, 10:06 AM
Mike

He does have some Leno features for sure.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1216 View Post
My favorite! No tassels, but great team colors!

the same brownie the ST. LOUIS Browns used!

Quote:
Joe DiMaggio as a left handed batter..............
Obtained this pennant from a relative of Vic Raschi - Yankees pitcher with DiMaggio. Had been in a drawer for many years which explains it's mint condition.
Jerry Sage
Looks like you may have some stuff to show off in THIS thread:

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=166056

Quote:
I don't believe the Fidrych pennant was made by wincraft or related in any way to these earlier pennants. I wouldn't get stuck on the full size difference with this pennant versus the others. Did you ever post a photo of the back of your Mays pennant? Every one from these groups is clearly labeled with manufacturer, etc.

All of the smaller ones are very rare and if this was made by Wincraft or a subsidiary, it wouldn't surprise me if they also made a larger one. Wincraft did make larger team photo pennants. The biggest problem is that a lot of these are almost one of a kind with little to compare with.

Btw, the Mays pennant is awesome in any condition.
My full size has nothing on the back . Also....yes, I've seen the full size team photo pennants but on those, the cut-out is oriented horizontally not vertically like my Mays.

I was just super excited to get this. My buddy and Giants collecting nemesis has two pennants that I have never ever seen another of. I finally got one he'll probably never find!

Quote:

Also... I never realized that Jay Leno had a mohawk, and played for Milwaukee in his younger years.
throw him some "chin" music!
Old 03-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Rob

Great jobs on the "lefty batter" examples!

Here's another motif I think they used for many, many teams. I personally never liked these pennants....which is probably why I never upgraded this example.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2824.jpg (77.4 KB, 547 views)
Old 03-15-2014, 02:25 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Those don't do much for me either.

Below are a few other rather generic series with motifs that were used by multiple teams. The last one pictured is by far the most common.

There's also another series with a large Batter superimposed against a Baseball Diamond. Can't locate any images right now, and don't have time to upload mine. But it's a pretty cool set.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motif1.jpg (44.8 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg motif2.jpg (75.5 KB, 576 views)
File Type: jpg motif3.jpg (77.3 KB, 577 views)
Old 03-16-2014, 10:12 AM
Rob

same guy, but with #2.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2818.jpg (76.8 KB, 551 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2817.jpg (76.4 KB, 551 views)
Old 03-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Rob

I couldn't resist this pennant for $17.31 on ebay . I already had an example but the strength of the 50 year color is amazing....plus, there is MORE color in the stadium than in my other example. Check out the cable car....how often do you see detail..."Municipal Railway"...like that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0355.jpg (76.6 KB, 552 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0357.jpg (76.4 KB, 550 views)
Old 03-16-2014, 12:33 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

That one is from 1964. I know because my Dad came home from Candlestick Park, and gave that very one to my sister. I always liked it because of the Cable Car. Your Pennant is probably in nicer condition (after 50 years) than hers on Day 1. A beauty, especially for that price!

He brought me home the White One with the Batter, and my brother got the Black one with the Horizontal Bat and Ball (both of which are pictured on your wall).

One of my clearest memories as a 5 year old kid!

Last edited by perezfan; 03-16-2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Default Giants

Here's one of my faves in my collection
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (46.6 KB, 544 views)
Old 03-16-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
Nothing wrong with a pennant featuring Matty! Very nice!!
Old 03-16-2014, 05:48 PM
Belltown Vintage

A huge 1915 pennant, and three Cuban.

Last edited by Runscott; 11-30-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
I would call that an Asian font....wonder why they went with that
Old 03-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
A huge 1915 pennant, and three Cuban.
What does 1915 signify?