NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 06-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Jim M.arinari

Default Auctionzip LIVE!

Has there been any movement on them adopting a "Banned COA" list?

I just emailed Saco River Auction and The G4 Group for having CSC, YMC, etal.

Last edited by Deertick; 06-27-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:34 PM
James Wymer

I talked with the staff at auctionzip live and they said that they have no intention on adopting a banned coa policy.
Always accepting quality consignments
Old 06-28-2012, 07:09 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

So I guess the whole site should be banned....
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123
Old 06-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmp123 View Post
So I guess the whole site should be banned....
EXACTLY...why would buyers go to that "PLATFORM" It is littered with Fakes Frauds, not only Autographs.....EVERYTHING!!!!

AuctionZIP...guess how many real autographs you'll find....ZIP. In the case of this "Auction Platform" it is very telling. FUDD still says that anyone using that site for anything has Zip for brains. Do you really need to find a deal that bad to support a site where they INVITE FRAUD????? Have at it....

I'll just buy retail, I don't need a deal on Kewpie dolls that bad to support anything that has to do with that pathetic excuse for a site. ENJOY! Go ahead and rail Fudd for not knowing what Auction Zip is all about? Fudd knows everything he needs to know.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 06-28-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
EXACTLY...why would buyers go to that "PLATFORM" It is littered with Fakes Frauds, not only Autographs.....EVERYTHING!!!!

AuctionZIP...guess how many real autographs you'll find....ZIP. In the case of this "Auction Platform" it is very telling. FUDD still says that anyone using that site for anything has Zip for brains. Do you really need to find a deal that bad to support a site where they INVITE FRAUD????? Have at it....

I'll just buy retail, I don't need a deal on Kewpie dolls that bad to support anything that has to do with that pathetic excuse for a site. ENJOY! Go ahead and rail Fudd for not knowing what Auction Zip is all about? Fudd knows everything he needs to know.
Dammit! I thought he was sleeping.....
Old 06-28-2012, 09:33 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Dammit! I thought he was sleeping.....

Completely agree...AuctionZip will never be in my Browser History...If a few bad ones get through, whatever..but when you don't take a stand against trying to stop it, then I have an issue....
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123
Old 06-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Richard Simon

You want them to actually take money out of their own pocket for the good of the autograph hobby??
Looks like that won't happen.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 06-29-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post

FUDD is the Yoda of Net54 .
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 06-30-2012, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Agreed!
Old 06-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
I was thinking more like Raymond Babbitt.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
I was thinking more like Raymond Babbitt.
Yea, Definitely Raymond Babbit , definitely
Judge Wapner at 3....

K-Marts Sucks....and so does Auction ZIP!!!!

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 06-30-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Jim M.arinari

Gotta give you a...

+1