NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Robert - have you considered Nash possibly not being able to give provenance on some items unless he confessed to fraudulently making them himself? Such as taking something like an old ribbon, attaching it to an old bat, and making something completely (new) out of something old? Kind of like 1 +1 = 3?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Robert - have you considered Nash possibly not being able to give provenance on some items unless he confessed to fraudulently making them himself? Such as taking something like an old ribbon, attaching it to an old bat, and making something completely (new) out of something old? Kind of like 1 +1 = 3?
Or it could be stolen. One interesting thing would he having your lawyer research the statute of limitations, if you knew the state the items came from. If the clock has run out then there is no 5th amendment privilege.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Only Smoke 4 the Cards View Post
Seizing the website is an interesting idea. I would definitely look into wage garnishment and possibly going after any ownership interest in his music.
Lifson already went after the music Royalties and got nothing because the IRS got there first. The surprising thing is Nash’s Royalties are extremely very small less than $1,000 a year. I don’t know how Peter Nash makes money. Maybe he’s on John Rogers payroll? I don’t think he makes any money with the website because I don’t see any advertising. Maybe John Rogers pays Nash to run the website. I heard that John Rogers may have funded the Hauls of Shame website but I don’t know if that’s true. Rogers should speak for himself and not have Nash do his bidding for him on his website.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:24 AM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Lifson already went after the music Royalties and got nothing because the IRS got there first. The surprising thing is Nash’s Royalties are extremely very small less than $1,000 a year. I don’t know how Peter Nash makes money. Maybe he’s on John Rogers payroll? I don’t think he makes any money with the website because I don’t see any advertising. Maybe John Rogers pays Nash to run the website. I heard that John Rogers may have funded the Hauls of Shame website but I don’t know if that’s true. Rogers should speak for himself and not have Nash do his bidding for him on his website.
I meant seizing the actual ownership interest in the music and not just the royalties. However it is possible that he does not own any of it.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-05-2014, 10:44 AM

If I were owed hundreds of thousands of dollars and was getting stiffed/led on by someone who owned a website that reported on fraud and payment didn't look like it was coming any time soon, I would find out who the hosting service of the website was and see if I could start my own web site.

I would call it "(name of the person) owes me money". I would give the background story and the legal case number and then put two running counters on; one for how many dyas I had been owed money and the second for how much money I was owed.

That way, when people Googled the name of that person they would see my site. Also, if there were ways to see what other sites that hosting service had, then people would see the fraud reporting site and my site reporting what the fraud reporter owed me.

It might not get my money back but I am pretty sure I would feel better about the situation,

David
Old 02-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
You are correct, I just want Nash to tell me which stuff is real. For instance I have a King Kelly framed photo. Nash told me this framed photo was displayed at Mike “King” Kelly’s funeral in 1894 in Boston. How does Nash know this? I had the photo checked out by 2 photo experts and told me the photo is real and told me it’s a first print meaning it’s off the original negative. But the card stock is not a normal Hastings mount, but Hastings is written on the back. Did Nash have an unmounted paper print of Mike Kelly and create this framed photo? Only Peter Nash know and so far he’s not talking. But he has a lot to say on his Hauls of Shame website. Why can’t he talk about his own stuff?

I do know that Nash once bought a damaged Imperial Cabinet photo of King Kelly for $500 on eBay. Paid someone to have it repaired and then sold it for $46,400.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
I meant seizing the actual ownership interest in the music and not just the royalties. However it is possible that he does not own any of it.
Lifson tried that too. He talked to a company that bought music rights. Nash’s music rights are not worth much. Being that the IRS has a lien on it the money of the sale would go to the IRS. Maybe Peter Nash is collecting Welfare, Food Stamps and rent subsidy. I will find out soon enough through the courts.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctownboy View Post
If I were owed hundreds of thousands of dollars and was getting stiffed/led on by someone who owned a website that reported on fraud and payment didn't look like it was coming any time soon, I would find out who the hosting service of the website was and see if I could start my own web site.

I would call it "(name of the person) owes me money". I would give the background story and the legal case number and then put two running counters on; one for how many dyas I had been owed money and the second for how much money I was owed.

That way, when people Googled the name of that person they would see my site. Also, if there were ways to see what other sites that hosting service had, then people would see the fraud reporting site and my site reporting what the fraud reporter owed me.

It might not get my money back but I am pretty sure I would feel better about the situation,

David
That’s a good idea. I was thinking about writing a book and calling it “Ex- Rapper Peter Nash, Bernie Madoff of Baseball Memorabilia”.

Peter Nash, I noticed that you talk about writing a book about Barry Halper. Why did you buy so much stuff from the Halper’s auction in 1999 if you though he was so terrible? I remember you telling me you met Barry Halper and sold him stuff. You used our credit card to buy thousands of dollars’ worth of items in the auction. You told us that some of the items were being sold at bargain prices. I hope you didn’t cheat us out of the money you made from reselling the stuff, you were supposed to split the profits with us. You used up all my ink in my printer a few times staying up all night printing items from the Barry Halper’s auction. You need to get a life and forget about baseball memorabilia, it’s ruined your life.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Brock

Sunny,
Could you post photos of these item. Would like to see what they look like.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ease View Post
Selling $28mil of old baseball string would be quite a feat. I'd love to hear the Joe Jackson bricks story.
Scan_Pic0001.jpg (68.5 KB)

Peter Nash where exactly are these bricks? In your deposition you said there in South Carolina but where exactly, you need to give details.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0001.jpg (68.5 KB, 638 views)

Last edited by Sunny; 02-05-2014 at 04:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:39 PM
Peter Spaeth

Was the idea to dismantle the museum?? It is brick.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/12213246

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Dan Marke1

I have a better idea. Encapsulate the entire house with a plastic holder and assign it a grade.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:49 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenItWasAHobby View Post
I have a better idea. Encapsulate the entire house with a plastic holder and assign it a grade.

...and then have it redone 3-4 times in hopes of a bump.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 02-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
...and then have it redone 3-4 times in hopes of a bump.
Increase your odds of bumping by giving it to Dmitri Young.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:11 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Increase your odds of bumping by giving it to Dmitri Young.
Or pristine_paper

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:56 PM
David Pierson
Banned

....or Pankywitz, or whatever that guys name is. Then have problemstine sell :it!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Junkie View Post
Let's see....28 million bucks divided by 20 Bucks for each card=1,400,000. cards.

2 inches of string per card= 2,800,000 inches of string.

There are 63,360 inches in a mile or enough for 31,680 cards....but we need 1,400,000 cards

So one would need over44 miles of string to make 1,400,000 cards at 20 bucks a pop to get 28 megabucks.

Are there 44 miles of string in a hardball?

My research says there are 363 feet of string in a baseball, and 744 feet of yarn. I dunno maybe my math is off. Anyone?
The way Nash had it figured out he would take the string apart and use the thread of the string to make the cards. I guess I should have explained it better. Besides trying to con me out of my money I sometime think maybe in his delusional mind he may have believed in his crazy scheme. But of course using somebody elses money. Peter Nash is so delusional he thought the documentary movie he made “Rooters The Birth of Red Sox Nation” would make him a net profit of $600,000. In reality he lost money making the movie.

Pete you need to get a real job. I remember Bekim Laiqi telling me you’re not the same person he use to know. Angela Thomas told my wife and me that you owe Bekim Laiqi and his cousin $300,000. Did you pay them back? I heard you pawned off the collateral they had to a pawn shop. Do you have any memorabilia left? Or did you give everything to Bekim’s cousins when they paid you that unannounced visit.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Scan_Pic0001.jpg (68.5 KB)

Peter Nash where exactly are these bricks? In your deposition you said there in South Carolina but where exactly, you need to give details.
Hey Pete, why haven’t you told the story about the Joe Jackson bricks on your website Hauls of Shame? What, why would you be embarrassed, the Joe Jackson house had some real merit. Oh, come on Peter just because you were embarrassed by the joke Richard Davis, from “Flip This House” played on you. Playing that joke on you with the Shoeless Joe Jackson shoes would have made great TV. You could have use the TV show to promote the bricks and made some quick money. You should have let it go, but instead for about one year you went back and forth like a fool editing the film. They got tired of your silliness and cut you out altogether and aired the show without you. I told you to leave it alone. The joke they pulled on you would have made great TV and it would have given you great provenance to promote the Joe Jackson house bricks you own. How foolish to blow an opportunity to make some real money when you needed the money badly. Just think, if you had allowed the TV show to air their way your whole life would be much different. Your pride and arrogance and stupidity have led you down the road of destruction. Where are those bricks now Peter Nash? Rob Lifson has a Court Order to attach and seize any property, personal of real, which belongs to you and the Order specifically names the “building material/bricks from Joe Jackson’s home” among many other items, including the 1880’s Radbourn Providence Silver Trophy Baseball. But you said in your deposition that John Rogers has your Radbourn Sliver Trophy Baseball because you’re working it into a business deal. So does that means John Rogers lied in his affidavit saying all of his loans to you were unsecured? Peter what happen to that signed Joe Jackson baseball that Legendary Auctions had of yours. I was told John Rogers bought it for $15,000 and as you are aware any proceeds of that ball was supposed to be sent to Rob Lifson, minus any commissions owed to Legendary Auctions. You and Rogers have a lot of explaining to do. You better tell Rogers to send that Radbourn Silver Baseball and the money for the Joe Jackson baseball to Lifson because you certainly don’t need any more legal problems. But Pete don't be delusional the bricks are not worth what you think they are, although you could have made some money with them. I certainly hope that place in South Carolina still has the bricks because you certainly need to pay down on your debt.

Last edited by Sunny; 02-07-2014 at 04:13 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Eric Shaeffer

So Richard Davis owned the house and Pete acquired the scrap from the flip this house renovation? Then he pitches you on the email scheme with that scrap for 250k?
Old 02-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
So Richard Davis owned the house and Pete acquired the scrap from the flip this house renovation? Then he pitches you on the email scheme with that scrap for 250k?
After I’m done working I’ll post the details. Richard Davis told me dealing with Peter Nash was a nightmare. He told me Nash is the type of guy that after you shake his hand you have to make sure some of your fingers aren’t missing.

Hey Pete please let me know what collateral I have of yours is real. What’s up with this 1912 Boston Red Sox framed team photo that you put $1,000 value on? It looks like a magazine photo that you put in an old frame. What say you? Peter where is my 1912 World Series Player Diamond Stickpin and the 1868 Albumen photo of the Brooklyn Atlantics that you stole from me and gave to Al Angelo for collateral? I have a Court Order for you to return them and I want them back immediately. Please tell Al Angelo to give them to me. I assume your aware that your prior attorney returned the 5 other items you stole from me that you gave to Al Angelo as collateral. If Mr. Angelo doesn't return the items to me I guess I'll have to file criminal charges. The last time I spoke with Al Angelo he hung up the phone on me.

Last edited by Sunny; 02-07-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Hey Pete, why haven’t you told the story about the Joe Jackson bricks on your website Hauls of Shame? What, why would you be embarrassed, the Joe Jackson house had some real merit. Oh, come on Peter just because you were embarrassed by the joke Richard Davis, from “Flip This House” played on you. Playing that joke on you with the Shoeless Joe Jackson shoes would have made great TV. You could have use the TV show to promote the bricks and made some quick money. You should have let it go, but instead for about one year you went back and forth like a fool editing the film. They got tired of your silliness and cut you out altogether and aired the show without you. I told you to leave it alone. The joke they pulled on you would have made great TV and it would have given you great provenance to promote the Joe Jackson house bricks you own. How foolish to blow an opportunity to make some real money when you needed the money badly. Just think, if you had allowed the TV show to air their way your whole life would be much different. Your pride and arrogance and stupidity have led you down the road of destruction. Where are those bricks now Peter Nash? Rob Lifson has a Court Order to attach and seize any property, personal of real, which belongs to you and the Order specifically names the “building material/bricks from Joe Jackson’s home” among many other items, including the 1880’s Radbourn Providence Silver Trophy Baseball. But you said in your deposition that John Rogers has your Radbourn Sliver Trophy Baseball because you’re working it into a business deal. So does that means John Rogers lied in his affidavit saying all of his loans to you were unsecured? Peter what happen to that signed Joe Jackson baseball that Legendary Auctions had of yours. I was told John Rogers bought it for $15,000 and as you are aware any proceeds of that ball was supposed to be sent to Rob Lifson, minus any commissions owed to Legendary Auctions. You and Rogers have a lot of explaining to do. You better tell Rogers to send that Radbourn Silver Baseball and the money for the Joe Jackson baseball to Lifson because you certainly don’t need any more legal problems. But Pete don't be delusional the bricks are not worth what you think they are, although you could have made some money with them. I certainly hope that place in South Carolina still has the bricks because you certainly need to pay down on your debt.
Peter Nash told me he bought the Joe Jackson house for $105,000 from Dan Rawls (just the house not the real property) and right after Nash closed on the house he flipped the house to Richard Davis for a price of $130,000 and Davis moved the house and donated it to be used as the Joe Jackson museum. Nash’s deal with Richard Davis was that he got to keep a certain amount of bricks, the garage in the back yard and some other parts of the house. Nash told me he didn’t have the money to close on the house and Dan Rawls wanted to sell the house directly to Richard Davis, Nash threatened a lawsuit. I was told by Bekim Laiqi that his cousin lent $100,000 to Nash to close on the Joe Jackson house. Bekim told me his cousin took the profit and Peter was left with the Joe Jackson material/bricks.

Richard Davis pull a prank on Peter Nash and Peter fell for it all the way. Davis told Peter that there’s a rumor that Joe Jackson buried his shoes under the house for good luck when he had the house built. So Davis got an old pair of shoes and buried them under the house. When the construction crew lifted the house Nash found the shoes and went wild thinking he won the million dollar lottery. Eventually Davis told Nash it was a prank and Nash felt like a fool and was pissed off. Below is a couple of emails Richard Davis sent me.

Date: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:36 pm
Subject: Re: Joe Jackson House
To: "lkochfraser@optonline.net"

> I can probably find a copy somewhere in the office, what is your
> address? Don't know the Cox guys other than that move, I paid
> them personally to do that move, your Dumb Ass Pete seemed to
> think TV networks paid for everything, my show was real and that
> was real money that he cost me for not signing the release. I
> ought to just post the prank footage on youtube but I learned
> to not let the viewing public associate with people like him
> with my company or show, therefore I made sure even his shadow
> didn't make the episode.
>
> RCD

Date: Monday, November 26, 2012 1:38 pm
Subject: Re: Joe Jackson House
To: "lkochfraser@optonline.net"

> Robert,
>
> Yes, he was a pain in the Ass and got in our way every day and
> ultimately never would sign a release so we had to cut footage
> around him so he never was on the show. …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsd3OqKRslo

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2442326
Old 02-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
anyone to buy a "brick"...any brick in the first place needs his head examined. what a complete idiot. I like the stories the Pete tells, but with-out a doubt Sunny, I like reading your your stories just a little more. Never stop dogging Brick Boy...I can see it now, storing bricks at his house that are probably from his backyard planter LOLOL, if he has a backyard anymore? If he does, I hope you take it. Good luck chasing your money Sunny!

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 02-08-2014 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:01 AM
David Pierson
Banned

There are quite a few "brick" collectors.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LONG-RECTANG...item33894fa29b
Someone had the brilliant idea to market Olympia bricks (the old Red Wing playground), after the place was demolished. They made some good money. Just saying collectible bricks can be cool. Heck I even had a brick from "hadrians wall" I picked up in England in76....sold for $500.00 jes sayin
Old 02-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Peter Spaeth

Better a brick than a slab.

Old 02-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Alex

The Hadrian's wall brick sounds very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Tom
T0m Rus.so

Interesting that Mr. Nash posts an "Editor's Note" explaining that he has been involved in lawsuits with Fraser, Lifson and REA but fails to point out that those parties have huge civil judgments against him, judgments that, I presume, are based on his fraud and therefore cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. No ax to grind there.

Last edited by bigtrain; 02-08-2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: added
Old 02-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrain View Post
Interesting that Mr. Nash posts an "Editor's Note" explaining that he has been involved in lawsuits with Fraser, Lifson and REA but fails to point out that those parties have huge civil judgments against him, judgments that, I presume, are based on his fraud and therefore cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. No ax to grind there.
You are correct The Fraser’s Judgment and Lifson’s Judgment against Nash are grounded in fraud so therefore the Judgments cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. Fraser’s Judgment collect 8.5% interest and Lifson’s 10%. Peter Nash has a minority interest in the McGreevy’s bar in Boston and Lifson collects all of Nash’s money from the bar which amounts to approximately $50,000 per year. It’s too bad that Nash doesn’t own more of the bar. I was told by Bekim Laiqi that Nash owed one of Bekim’s cousin’s approximately $50,000 back in 2008 so Nash sold 10% of his interest in the bar for $75,000 to pay off this debt. John Iannuzzi an FBI Agent told me it’s not wise to borrow money from the Albanians. John Iannuzzi is an FBI agent that called me a few times asking me questions about Peter Nash. This same FBI agent told me Nash is trying to save himself with this Hauls of Shame website. As an interesting note FBI agent Iannuzzi told me Peter Nash hung up the phone on him.

Last edited by Sunny; 02-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:27 PM
David Pierson
Banned

"John Iannuzzi an FBI Agent told me it’s not wise to borrow money from the Albanians."
Doesn't sound too politically correct for a federal agent. Downright inappropriate. jes sayin
Old 02-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
You are correct The Fraser’s Judgment and Lifson’s Judgment against Nash are grounded in fraud so therefore the Judgments cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. Fraser’s Judgment collect 8.5% interest and Lifson’s 10%. Peter Nash has a minority interest in the McGreevy’s bar in Boston and Lifson collects all of Nash’s money from the bar which amounts to approximately $50,000 per year. It’s too bad that Nash doesn’t own more of the bar. I was told by Bekim Laiqi that Nash owed one of Bekim’s cousin’s approximately $50,000 back in 2008 so Nash sold 10% of his interest in the bar for $75,000 to pay off this debt. John Iannuzzi an FBI Agent told me it’s not wise to borrow money from the Albanians. John Iannuzzi is an FBI agent that called me a few times asking me questions about Peter Nash. This same FBI agent told me Nash is trying to save himself with this Hauls of Shame website. As an interesting note FBI agent Iannuzzi told me Peter Nash hung up the phone on him.

Yikes...
Old 02-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Peter Spaeth

Background.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/i-...icle-1.1126889

Old 02-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Alex

I probably would not quote an FBI agent on a forum, as a courtesy to the agent.

SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Brent

Quoting an agent is probably ok but I definitely wouldn't list his name.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher354435 View Post
Quoting an agent is probably ok but I definitely wouldn't list his name.

That's what I meant.

SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
"John Iannuzzi an FBI Agent told me it’s not wise to borrow money from the Albanians."
Doesn't sound too politically correct for a federal agent. Downright inappropriate. jes sayin
That may be true but that’s what he said. But he didn’t mean it in a bad way. This same FBI agent wasn’t happy with Nash putting his name on his website so Nash was told to take it down. I was told by Bekim Laiqi that he and his cousins has a huge amount of memorabilia as collateral that Peter Nash gave them against money Nash borrowed from them. I was later told by somebody close to the Nash’s, Angela Thomas that Peter owed them $300,000. Let’s put it this way Bekim is a nice guy but I wouldn’t want to owe him money. As Bekim told me they don’t do lawsuits they take care of it in their own way. In early 2010 Bekim called me and asked me if I had Peter Nash’s address, I told him I do and gave it to him. They paid Nash an unannounced visit and I was told Peter Nash ended up pawning all the memorabilia to some pawnshop dealer in NY State. This pawnshop dealer is Kevin Gottlieb and has a location in Albany called Albany gold buyers 1321 Central Ave, Albany, NY and another location in Utica, NY call AAA Cash Corner. I visited Kevin Gottlieb and he’s some character. He wanted to sell me a Hugh Duffy scrap book and some frame thing relating to the 1909 Pittsburgh Pirate having a celebration at the Waldorf Astoria that had many signatures on it. When I ask to see the rest of Nash’s stuff he told me I had to put $100,000 in escrow to prove that I’m a serious buyer, so I left. Below is some information on Kevin Gottlieb. My gut feeling was Nash was trying to get the stuff back but couldn’t.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/New-l...133699853.html

http://wibx950.com/utica-man-arreste...erlock-device/

http://www.dhr.ny.gov/sites/default/...ash_corner.PDF
Old 02-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Eric Shaeffer

Wow, what a tangled and mangled web that has been woven.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Wow, what a tangled and mangled web that has been woven.
One of the many things I sued Peter Nash for was that he made a fraudulent sales receipt saying he bought the 1912 Boston Red Sox World Series Trophy, when in fact the Fraser's bought it. Then Nash used this phony receipt to borrow money from people and one of those people was Bekim's cousin. Below is an email I sent to Bekim and copied to John Rogers, FBI, etc..

Subject: Regarding your phone call about Peter Nash

Date: 11/30/10 04:54:42 PM

To: "Laiqi, Bekim"
Cc: "Thomas, Angela" , "Kozyra, Barry" , INFO@ROGERSARCHIVE.COM, "Iannuzzi, John M."

Hi Bekim,

After receiving your phone call today I thought it would be best to communicate to you in writing. You told me Peter Nash read you some emails that I sent John Rogers a memorabilia dealer from North Little Rock, Arkansas that has agreed to give Peter Nash some money to defend the lawsuit that my wife, Lisa and I have filed against Peter Nash, Roxanne Nash and Nash’s previous attorney Wolfgang Heimerl.

In our conversation you made it clear that you do not want your name mentioned in the lawsuit or involved in the lawsuit. The facts are you are involved in the lawsuit; paragraph 97 refers to you and your cousin. About three weeks ago you called me telling me Peter Nash was very upset that I mentioned you and your cousin in the lawsuit. I told you I referred to you and your cousin as creditors in paragraph 97.

Earlier this year you are the one that called Angela Thomas and got her to give you my unlisted telephone number and when you called me you told me Peter Nash owed you and your cousin money and wanted to know where Peter Nash lived because Peter refused to give you his address. It didn’t surprise me that Peter owed you money he told me that you and your cousins had lent him money many time before. I remember the time when Peter paid back a loan for $35,000 in cash at your kitchen table at your parents’ house in Bedford, NY. I sat there and watch you and Peter Nash count it.

It was very shocking when you told me that your cousin believed that he owned the 1912 WS Trophy because Peter Nash had not paid him back and that your cousin had some type of legal document signed by Peter Nash and notarized proving your cousin had ownership. You told me your cousin considered suing my wife and me for the 1912 trophy. Then on another occasion you wanted us to sell it and split the proceeds with your cousin. You also told me Peter Nash was very upset that you were talking to me and you actually said Peter was “mortified”. I spent a lot of time emailing you many documents to prove that the Frasers own the 1912 WS Trophy/Bruce Garland Collection and that the Frasers were always the owners of the Trophy and Peter Nash never had ownership in the 1912 WS Trophy/Bruce Garland Collection. The shocking thing Peter Nash did was sign a FRAUDULENT SALE AGREEMENT FOR $55,000. And then tells people that he is the owner and borrowed money against it.

After I sent you the proof that the Frasers own the 1912 WS trophy/Bruce Garland Collection you said your cousin doesn’t want to sue Peter Nash for the money but will take care of it in his own way. Obviously your cousin was scammed by Peter Nash big time but so was I. Now Peter Nash is borrowing money from some wealth memorabilia dealer in Arkansas. Maybe Peter is selling this guy the Brooklyn Bridge.

Peter Nash is a LIAR and has hurt me and my family and I will not hold back on anything. I’m sorry that you’re involved but blame that on Peter Nash. We are all victims of Peter Nash.

Regards,

Robert Fraser

Last edited by Sunny; 02-09-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Alex

That's intense.

SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
One of the many things I sued Peter Nash for was that he made a fraudulent sales receipt saying he bought the 1912 Boston Red Sox World Series Trophy, when in fact the Fraser's bought it. Then Nash used this phony receipt to borrow money from people and one of those people was Bekim's cousin. Below is an email I sent to Bekim and copied to John Rogers, FBI, etc..

Subject: Regarding your phone call about Peter Nash

Date: 11/30/10 04:54:42 PM

To: "Laiqi, Bekim"
Cc: "Thomas, Angela" , "Kozyra, Barry" , INFO@ROGERSARCHIVE.COM, "Iannuzzi, John M."

Hi Bekim,

After receiving your phone call today I thought it would be best to communicate to you in writing. You told me Peter Nash read you some emails that I sent John Rogers a memorabilia dealer from North Little Rock, Arkansas that has agreed to give Peter Nash some money to defend the lawsuit that my wife, Lisa and I have filed against Peter Nash, Roxanne Nash and Nash’s previous attorney Wolfgang Heimerl.

In our conversation you made it clear that you do not want your name mentioned in the lawsuit or involved in the lawsuit. The facts are you are involved in the lawsuit; paragraph 97 refers to you and your cousin. About three weeks ago you called me telling me Peter Nash was very upset that I mentioned you and your cousin in the lawsuit. I told you I referred to you and your cousin as creditors in paragraph 97.

Earlier this year you are the one that called Angela Thomas and got her to give you my unlisted telephone number and when you called me you told me Peter Nash owed you and your cousin money and wanted to know where Peter Nash lived because Peter refused to give you his address. It didn’t surprise me that Peter owed you money he told me that you and your cousins had lent him money many time before. I remember the time when Peter paid back a loan for $35,000 in cash at your kitchen table at your parents’ house in Bedford, NY. I sat there and watch you and Peter Nash count it.

It was very shocking when you told me that your cousin believed that he owned the 1912 WS Trophy because Peter Nash had not paid him back and that your cousin had some type of legal document signed by Peter Nash and notarized proving your cousin had ownership. You told me your cousin considered suing my wife and me for the 1912 trophy. Then on another occasion you wanted us to sell it and split the proceeds with your cousin. You also told me Peter Nash was very upset that you were talking to me and you actually said Peter was “mortified”. I spent a lot of time emailing you many documents to prove that the Frasers own the 1912 WS Trophy/Bruce Garland Collection and that the Frasers were always the owners of the Trophy and Peter Nash never had ownership in the 1912 WS Trophy/Bruce Garland Collection. The shocking thing Peter Nash did was sign a FRAUDULENT SALE AGREEMENT FOR $55,000. And then tells people that he is the owner and borrowed money against it.

After I sent you the proof that the Frasers own the 1912 WS trophy/Bruce Garland Collection you said your cousin doesn’t want to sue Peter Nash for the money but will take care of it in his own way. Obviously your cousin was scammed by Peter Nash big time but so was I. Now Peter Nash is borrowing money from some wealth memorabilia dealer in Arkansas. Maybe Peter is selling this guy the Brooklyn Bridge.

Peter Nash is a LIAR and has hurt me and my family and I will not hold back on anything. I’m sorry that you’re involved but blame that on Peter Nash. We are all victims of Peter Nash.

Regards,

Robert Fraser

I think a film about all of this would be very interesting!!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Only if it ends with Peter Nash in prison.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Alex

Quote:

I think this could be part of a larger 30 for 30 about fraud in the memorabilia industry.

SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Jeff

Quote:
I think this could be part of a larger 30 for 30 about fraud in the memorabilia industry.

I'm afraid you need more than thirty minutes for that one.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

Old 02-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Rich Klein

Default the 30 for 30 runs

for at least an hour so more than 30 minutes is already assumed. 30 for 30 meant 30 documentaries covering the 1st 30 years (or now more) of ESPN.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of time to talk about all these characters.

Rich
Old 02-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
for at least an hour so more than 30 minutes is already assumed. 30 for 30 meant 30 documentaries covering the 1st 30 years (or now more) of ESPN.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of time to talk about all these characters.

Rich
I stand corrected. I don't pay much attention to the Worldwide Leader anymore.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Only if it ends with Peter Nash in prison.
Peter Nash I see that you wrote an article about Roger Connor’s signature. But what about the Roger Connor signature you gave to me as collateral. The back of this 1889 NY Giants team photo (bottom left corner) it has written on it “Return to R. Connor Springfield Mass.” It also says “Send back to Murnane Globe”. Did you get this when you bought the Tim Murnane collection from Murnane’s grandson? Murnane’s grandson told me you bought the collection for $50,000. Comparing the Connor signature I have to Heritage’s mine looks good. In deposition you told Barry Kozyra, Esq. you believe that the Roger Connor signature I have is good. Nash you need to give provenance to where you got this cabinet photo from so I can sell it and apply it to your Judgment! You go on and on about other people’s provenance but what about your own items! Do I have have to get a Court Order to make you answer and don’t forget any legal fees I spend you will eventually have to pay for. I hope this Roger Connor signature I have as collateral wasn’t stolen like the Fred Tenney stuff you stole and consigned to Robert Edward Auctions in 2007 and then they obtain a Court Order to have the Fred Tenney items returned to the rightful owner. Peter Nash why don’t you post the Cooperstown, NY Police report when the rightful owner of the Tenney items reported the memorabilia stolen? After all your website is called Hauls of Shame! If anyone would like to buy this Connor signature please contact me.

http://www.net54baseball.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1889 NY Giants photo.jpg (79.2 KB, 681 views)
Old 02-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Peter Spaeth

Robert it sounds like you are in need of some supplementary proceedings if you have not already gone that route.

Old 02-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Jason S!m@nds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Robert it sounds like you are in need of some supplementary proceedings if you have not already gone that route.
+1

It seems like the route you are currently taking is not working. You cannot sit around and wait for Nash to provide providence to each and every item he has given you. He's not going to, ever.

It might be time to take further legal action.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
David Pierson
Banned

I'm not a lawyer, Robert, but it might be wise to consult a lawyer about posting here. Don't want to get hung by your own petard. Dave.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Peter Spaeth

"For 'tis sport to have the engineer/ Hoist with his own petar …"

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-10-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:29 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
I'm not a lawyer, Robert, but it might be wise to consult a lawyer about posting here. Don't want to get hung by your own petard. Dave.
David since were giving advice. Perhaps you can spend your time trying to get the “Large Ass” Herzog card shipped to you vs. offering up legal advice to Robert. If the guy wants to post this information that’s his business. Just like if you want to read Peter’s website and pat a self-admitted fraudster on the back that is your business. The same goes for Peter it's his business if he wants to continue to attack people in cyberspace to draw attention away from his problems...well I guess that's his business as well.

Also a big tip of the hat to Mr. Steve Ivy CEO of Heritage for the below response to Peter Nash.

“We have an obligation to both the consignor, and any potential buyer, as covered by our consignment agreement, and terms of sale. As outlined in Chris’s email, we also have an obligation to deal with any 3rd party that may have a claim, and we do so when such situations occur. We can’t address what ultimately amounts to conjecture, as you are asking us to do, as that may harm the consignor who has warranted good title. As you are aware, we also warrant good title to any potential buyer, and clearly have the financial wherewithal to back it up. You obviously have no standing in this matter. Your continued attempts to create issues where none exist (at least to our knowledge) to promote your own interests is transparent to all who know you.”

Last edited by wonkaticket; 02-10-2014 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:51 PM
David Pierson
Banned

John, your lack of heterosexuality and manliness is astounding. 4Q2.
Dave