NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default sfmays24 is a person of interest

I have received an email about our member sfmays24 . He has registered with the name of ----. It seems as he is having some difficulties on the Collectors Universe board so I just want to alert our members to be careful too. I am not saying I have definitive proof of anything but it does seem there are some weird things going on. Bob can always come on and clear the air if he wants to. best regards

Last edited by Leon; 09-16-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: changed id to be correct
Old 09-14-2009, 02:48 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Leon,

Is this person and sfmays24 the same??? Because they both seem to have interest in the same cards and sfmays24 has a name of Mike.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Barry Sloate

I used to do business with Bob Rund in the 1980's. He always had high grade T206's back then. Haven't heard his name in about 25 years.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:52 PM

Leon,
This post may be well served in the trading areas as it seem that is where he is operating.And yes his name is Mike Ortega or at least that is the name he was using on CU.He gave me that name and a address to send to.
Mike

Last edited by justmike; 09-14-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: to add a last name
Old 09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default well then

If this person is not the same person then I am apologetic but would rather be safe than sorry. The similarity of the login names was too close to discount it.

Barry- If you have known of this gentleman for 25 yrs I doubt it's the same person. If this other person, Mike Ortega who goes by sfmays24 on the other board, is in fact on our board, then I want our board members to know about it.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Bradley Holt

please do not phone me again!

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-604-290-3000
Old 09-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by V117collector View Post

Brad,

Just out of curiousity, what's the connection between the guy Leon's talking about and this phone caller?
Old 09-14-2009, 03:51 PM
Barry Sloate

Leon- I was just responding to the name Bob Rund. No, I don't know Mike Ortega.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Fr@nk Jenn!ngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Brad,

Just out of curiousity, what's the connection between the guy Leon's talking about and this phone caller?
Jim,

Must be another virus on his computer because I can't seem to make a connection either.

r/
Frank
Old 09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:

paranoia paranoia
everybody's coming to get me
just say you never met me
i'm running underground with the moles (and digging holes)
hear the voices in my head
i swear to god it sounds like they're snoring
but if you're bored then you're boring
the agony and the irony, they're killing me
i'm not sick but i'm not well
and i'm so hot cause i'm in hell
and it's a sin to live so well

Old 09-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Banned

And the SMR of Maple Crispette cards continues its recent, downward spiral ...
Old 09-14-2009, 05:40 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Are you all aware that no "bankers" went to work at the World Trade Center on 9/11?

I think we all know what I'm talking about.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:09 PM

Always enjoy a good Harvey Danger reference- they were originally signed to my brother in law's record label - odd group of guys.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default a few things

Dan- great song. I listened to all of it. (for the millionth time)

The first person that I made mention of has nothing at all to do with this situation. It was a complete mistake on my part...except the user id was very close. Sorry to Mr.Rund for that mistake.

It seems there are 3 sides to every story. Mike Ortega is a Net54baseball.com member and has been for quite some time. I have never heard his name until today, which is a good thing, many times. He gives a very different side of the story. I asked him if he would like to come onto the board and say what he did to me in an email. We shall see. regards
Old 09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Bradley Holt

Old 09-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Jim VB

Quote:

Gee. Thanks. That explained the connection to this thread perfectly. Sorry I asked.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Are you all aware that no "bankers" went to work at the World Trade Center on 9/11?

I think we all know what I'm talking about.

http://www.loosechange911.com/about/synopsis/

I can send you a copy of the video if it will help!
Old 09-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I asked him if he would like to come onto the board and say what he did to me in an email. We shall see. regards
What did he do to you?
Old 09-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by judsonhamlin View Post
Always enjoy a good Harvey Danger reference- they were originally signed to my brother in law's record label - odd group of guys.

Odd, but fantastic lyricists...and like so many bands that are so dang good they never really hit the bigtime. Flagpole Sitta is my favorite, but I really like Sad Sweetheart of the Rodeo too. And I've always thought Ione Skye was a hottie.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:17 PM

Hi Leon,

My name is Mike Ortega and my Net54Baseball name is sfmays24, I have read the message posted concerning me as well as more from the same PSA Forum members who seem to have nothing else to do but cause trouble (justmike & lsutigers1973).

First of all, the other member you mentioned mays-24 (Bob) is not me and has nothing to do with this mess (this is just another example of the reckless and baseless accusations by some of the PSA members).

I have been a member of N54 for a few years and have never had a problem with any members (buying, selling, or trading). I have also been a members of the PSA Forums for some 7 years or so and have never had any problems until a few weeks ago.

Here's a brief recap... I purchased a large '70's Baseball (Topps & 1977 OPC) starter set lot 3-4 years ago from a PSA member and decided to re-collect 1974-82 Topps Baseball sets with my two boys. These are raw mid-grade sets and I purchased, traded and received some free cards over the years on the PSA and N54 boards.

Well, a few weeks ago two members lead by the biggest loudmouth bully over there (Bill) lsutigers1973 started posting replies to my threads (and PM everyone) stating I didn't have any kids and it was all a scam to get free cards. Well, I do indeed have kids that I collect with and there was no scam. In fact most (80% of what I obtain was via trades or purchases) and I never had any transaction with lsutigers1973 because I was already aware what a hate monger he was, a person who enjoys spreading rumors and lies.

So, I decided to post a message showing my kids with our modest collection and that such lies are from cowards who hide behind their computer screens... that just lead Bill and his lynch mob to make new accusations... that I am using my kids to get free cards, that I never send cards I suppose to, that I receive cards and claim that they never arrived, ect... I gave up as I realized it was pointless to answer to these bullys, that they would make up new lies and try to influence some members who think it's okay to join in on the fun (stone throwing).

For the most part, I didn't care... but when I start reading the out and out lies and more outrageous accusation I decided to make an offer to all... that anyone is welcome to visit me and my family and view our collection and contact me if they have any gripe at all... well, no one did. However, Bill (lsutiger1973) seems to have nothing better to do than spread his hate. The moderator locked the thread, but Bill just got his friend to start a new one a few days ago and made more accusations... each time the story get "bigger."

The only real problem I had was one that occurred last year... I sent $25 plus a $25 cards for some cards we needed to another member. Cards never arrived and the USPS DC indicated the cards were delivered at 10am on a Saturday... well, I was home all day and mowing my lawn when my mail was delivered in the afternoon as always-no package ever arrived. I lost out on the cards, $25 and my $25 card... I never asked the sender for replacement cards or a refund (nor did he ever make such an offer).

However, this member decided to tell Bill about it and he has used this as an example over and over again, as well as stating that this happened many times. This is not true, but he and the other members are not interested in what happened... they prefer to entertain themselves by tossing stones and alike.

Currently on N54, I have a post offering 2009 UD Goudey cards for trade (I purchased a starter set from a PSA member)... I have a list of my wants and one with my dupes, anyone interested in trading may contact me and if they prefer I would be more than happy to send my part of any trade first.

I am no longer interested in the PSA Message Forum based on the child like behavior and those who are so easily swayed by rumor and lies... don't these folks have a mind of their own, why do they not asked for proof (not hearsay), why don't they contact me, do they think they are not going to be attacked in the future by the same group of bullys if they join in on the witch hunt?

I apologize that you had to take time for this and I will follow any suggestion you have, including not posting or using the N54 boards again.

Mike Ortega
Old 09-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

I really need to protect my damn privacy! Damnit!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Bradley Holt

Quote:

Last edited by V117collector; 09-14-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Sweeeeeeeet

Awesome video, Brad. Great production values and content. I'm still humming that tune. I especially liked the pictures of Bush morphing into Tony Blair morphing into Obama morphing into Hitler.

Last edited by calvindog; 09-14-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Jeff

Quote:
I'll give it a 95, Dick. It's got a good beat and is easy to dance to.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Laugh all you want big boy! Even the NY Times has problems!

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2009/09/...-york-times%2F

(It's not paranoia if they are really out to get you!)
Old 09-14-2009, 08:53 PM

sfmays24 wrote: The moderator locked the thread, but Bill just got his friend to start a new one......

You are wrong. I started the thread on CU, and I did so to give sfmays24 a forum to explain himself (his thread had been locked) and tell his side of the story. My OP in that thread clearly shows that. Unfortunately sfmays24 never responded to clear his "good name", so many felt that his silence spoke volumes.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:58 PM
Doug C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
paranoia paranoia
everybody's coming to get me
just say you never met me
i'm running underground with the moles (and digging holes)
hear the voices in my head
i swear to god it sounds like they're snoring
but if you're bored then you're boring
the agony and the irony, they're killing me
and i'm so hot cause i'm in hell
and it's a sin to live so well
I love a good Harvey Danger reference, but why not "Bring the Noise?"
Old 09-14-2009, 09:00 PM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Default sfmays claims

In response to his claims:

Mike "and the boys" is only one guy that used his "boys" as an excuse to get free cards.

Many people fell for the act and sent him a lot of free cards. At the time "his boys" started collecting early 1970's sets, his oldest boy was just out of diapers. If you want to use a hook to get free stuff, whatever.

The biggest problem is the fact that at least 4 CU forum users and at least 1 from another forum sent him cards that he claimed he never got. All 5 had proof of delivery. One was a $500 set that he was supposed to preview and send back if he didn't like. If he decided to keep it, he was supposed to send the $500. Instead, it also mysteriously got lost in the mail. Out of these 5 transactions, 3 were paid with Paypal. On each one, he filed a Paypal claim for non-receipt. Each one, the seller lost the money despite that fact that each one had proof of delivery. He blamed the mailman. The sad part is that the other 2 were gifts from generous forum users that he still claimed he never got even though they were once again sent with delivery confirmation.

NOT ONCE did I claim he had no children. All I said was that he was a thief (which has now been proven) and that he used "the boys" as a way to get sympathy and free cards.

ALSO, his "trades" were also extremely 1 sided if you were dumb enough to fall for "the boys" line that he threw at everyone. I actually completed one trade with him. If you want to go by book value, I sent him about $75 worth of cards for a few worthless commons. I needed the cards to fill the holes and actually thought he was collecting with his boys. Found out later his youngest boy was still in diapers when I made the trade.

IF HE IS SO INNOCENT, WHY HAS HE NOT RESPONDED TO BEING CALLED OUT ON THE CU FORUM?
Old 09-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigers1973 View Post
Out of these 5 transactions, 3 were paid with Paypal. On each one, he filed a Paypal claim for non-receipt. Each one, the seller lost the money despite that fact that each one had proof of delivery.
Just one question: If these were forum transactions, how did Paypal re-imburse him for non-receipt? I was under the impression Paypal buyer protection is only for eBay transactions; otherwise how does Paypal know the terms of teh transaction?
Old 09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Each transaction he claimed was delivered to the right city but not the right address. Each time he hinted that the mailman may have stolen each item.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Each transaction he claimed was delivered to the right city but not the right address. Each time he hinted that the mailman may have stolen each item.
you didn't answer my question...
Old 09-14-2009, 09:53 PM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Forgot about this one:

Quote:
I had ONE dealing with Mike. He offered me a current SMR and some 78's (molitor and murray rookie vg-ex) for $25.00. I sent him the money back on 1/05/09 and still havent received the cards(he didnt insure them). Filed a paypal claim and won but he closed his paypal account. I got NOTHING.

Kirk
Old 09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Quote:
If these were forum transactions, how did Paypal re-imburse him for non-receipt? I was under the impression Paypal buyer protection is only for eBay transactions; otherwise how does Paypal know the terms of teh transaction?
Paypal buyer protection does cover non-eBay transactions. The only way the buyer has zero coverage is if the money is sent thorugh one of the "personal" options. Plus, Paypal has little choice if a credit card chargeback is filed.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
C.urt Sch.midg.@ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
you didn't answer my question...
Matt, I could be wrong, but I believe even outside of eBay, if delivery confirmation cannot be proved, one can still file a reimbursement claim through PP for a transaction that includes the purchase of goods. The eBay buyer protection policy is more comprehensive however, and includes claims such as SNAD, etc.

edit: Looks like LSU beat me to it

Last edited by bbcemporium; 09-14-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Matt Wieder

Quote:
Paypal buyer protection does cover non-eBay transactions. The only way the buyer has zero coverage is if the money is sent thorugh one of the "personal" options. Plus, Paypal has little choice if a credit card chargeback is filed.
Thanks - I had no idea. Seems like a huge hole in Paypal's policies as they have no way of validating the terms of the sale.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Archive

Hello All,

If by now you haven't checked out the Net54 BST, then I will start by saying that I am currently in a trade with sfmays24/Mike. At this moment we have only discussed the trade and I was going to mail out the cards he wanted tomorrow. I am not sure if Mike mailed out the card that I wanted today or not. I PM'ed Mike just a few minutes ago and I am waiting for a reply from him.

After reading everything posted on this thread and reading all the posts submitted by our fellow collectors on the Collectors Universe message boards I have come to the conclusion that I am going to remain neutral in this situation and let Mike prove himself. I am extending Mike the same chance that I would extend any other board member here.

Mike posted on this thread earlier that he will mail first if that is what someone in a trade with him wishes for him to do. So I have asked Mike to mail my card first and offered a suggestion to him that it may be a wise decision to mail everything with delivery confirmation.

I will keep everyone informed as to what transpires from this point forward. Please keep in mind, I am trying to help all the board members here on this site and the collectors at CU also. I don't want anyone to get ripped off or... falsely accused. We have enough problems already with this hobby of ours.

Thanks,

Jantz
Old 09-15-2009, 06:44 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

I think you are missing the point. It wasn't the fact that he didn't send anything (excpet for one occasssion which was mentioned earlier). The problem was that he always claimed he never received the cards despite the fact that the sender always had proof to say otherwise.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:19 AM
K1rk K3ith

Default Mike

I would suggest you do not buy, sale or trade with Mike. Back in January 2009, I sent him $25.00 via paypal for a SMR, and some vg 78's Murray and Molitor. I never received the cards and Mike didnt insure them. I filed a paypal claim and won but Mike closed his account and refused to refund me the money. Since it was a small purchase I just wrote it off until now. I had two bad transactions this year involving Mike Ortega(mays24) and Mike Wrenn(brookdodger55).

If you deal with either make sure they insure the package and you pay via paypal with a credit card.

Kirk
Old 09-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Bill Cauley

Default My Two Cents on Delivery Confirmation

Delivery Confirmation is great, but does not prove that the person received their cards. I have a couple of friends that work for the post office and each one states that the one true way to prove delivery to the intended person is by obtaining a signature.

A fellow trader on another site had conducted a trade. The card he was to receive had delivery confirmation and it actually stated online that the card was delivered with the time and everything. However, the person did not have the card in hand. As it turns out, the card was delivered to an older woman about two blocks away from his house. That woman was nice enough to deliver it to the proper address. And yes, the address on the envelope was correct for the intended person.

Human error still comes into play with delivery confirmation. Though a great tool, it is not fool proof.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Steve F
St.eve F@llet.ti

We all know some card collectors, low or high-end, have the moral compass of a telemarketer, used car salesman or a tin man. There's simply too much on this guy to disregard.

"Our" BST is the most reliable venue for online trading as one could find on the web and in real life. Of course it's caveat emptor, but we also must be proactive in protecting the forums' excellent reputation.

There are dozens of trading sites. If it were my choice, I'd let him post on the Main to perhaps build a little trust. But, for now at least, let's encourage Mr. Ortega to knock on one of those other doors for trading. Steve F
Old 09-15-2009, 09:45 AM

Leon, this is Bob Rund. I've just noticed this post and can't believe your reckless actions by posting my name with false accusations. I've never been on the CU Board and don't know what you are talking about!!

Why didn't email me instead of using this for a Public Flogging, you should be a SHAME of yourself. Done give me the crap about protecting the Board, I have rights too!! Email me next time.

Barry amazing memory. I wish I had keep these T206's I bought from you.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Matt Wieder

Bob - it seems to have gotten cleared up pretty quickly that you're not involved in this mess. I suppose Leon should have changed the thread title.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Bob

I think you are overreacting a whole lot. I said it was a mistake. Have you ever made a mistake? You should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to see what went on. Please show me where there is a public flogging?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Bill Hedin

Default the guys wantlist for 1961 auto's

Hi everyone,
Just a question for all the autograph experts about this guy's post for autographed 1961 Topps cards.
Is it possible to get a Rogers Hornsby signed 1961 card? I'm not sure
if he was alive then.
I knew a few oldtimers way back that did try completely signed sets
and in their 61 set they used a cut auto for the Ruth and Gehrig cards.
So, was Hornsby around in 1961? Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Bill
PS: One of my customers was down to 2 cards to finish his 1978 Topps set
way back. That's the closest I've seen! On my attempt in 1979, I got about 500 of them done via mostly mail back then. It was fun, especially when 5+ years later envelopes arrive with signed cards! Very hard signers were the players from South American countries.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Barry Sloate

Hi Bob- hope you are well. It certainly has been a very long time.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh3443 View Post
Hi everyone,
Just a question for all the autograph experts about this guy's post for autographed 1961 Topps cards.
Is it possible to get a Rogers Hornsby signed 1961 card? I'm not sure
if he was alive then.
I knew a few oldtimers way back that did try completely signed sets
and in their 61 set they used a cut auto for the Ruth and Gehrig cards.
So, was Hornsby around in 1961? Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Bill
PS: One of my customers was down to 2 cards to finish his 1978 Topps set
way back. That's the closest I've seen! On my attempt in 1979, I got about 500 of them done via mostly mail back then. It was fun, especially when 5+ years later envelopes arrive with signed cards! Very hard signers were the players from South American countries.
Bill,

Hornsby passed in January of 1963. I believe that in 1961 he was working for the Mets as a scout.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Rich Klein

Default He was also a coach with the Mets in 62

So you could have gotten an in-person autograph during the 62 season
Old 09-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Bill Hedin

Default Thanks Jim!

Thanks Jim. I appreciate your help.
Since we are on the subject, are these possible:
1963 Hubbs
1973 Clemente ( I doubt it)
1979 Munson

I want to thank you and the rest of our community for always sharing a wealth of information. Net54 is the best!

I hope you all enjoy this gorgeous day!
Regards,
Bill Hedin
Old 09-15-2009, 10:35 AM

Okay, for those who care to hear the truth on some of the latest accusations by PSA Forum members (who have joined to post here).

I will start by saying the vast majority of PSA Forum members are great folks, many (but not all) have posted positive replies to all the negative threads started by lsutigers1973... most (and I don't blame them) don't want to get involved in the mess, they know it means they will be attacked and have a life outside the Forum.

I would also like to apologize to fellow board member mays-24 (Bob) for causing him any grief in this mix-up... it was the reckless comments by a PSA Forum member who was responsible. I'm not sure why some folks think it's okay to start throwing stones just because others are, most have nothing to do with this mess and I guess it's just human nature-very sad.

nam812, I stand corrected on your reason for posting the PSA thread... I tried twice to respond on the PSA threads and each time lsutigers1973 just made more and more outrageous (lies) accusations... it is pointless to argue with a bully. I did offer anyone who had a gripe or concern to contact me and no one did. It was obvious that they preferred to just join the lynch mob and pile on the lies. Some people are easily swayed by the amount of lies, even if there is no proof... the lies just keep pile up and some say it must be true now, but that is not the case at all. No matter how many lies lsutigers1973 tells, they are still lies and show what kind of person he is (and as I stated before, I have never made a deal with him because I saw how he treated others from the day he joined).

Taxman, you forgot to mention all the relevant facts as you have in previous threads... I sent you the items and you know this to be true, based on the DC you found that the Post Office could not deliver the package to the address you provided. This package was being sent to some mail center near you, why didn't you ever mention these facts? Instead of taking me up on my offer for anyone who has a gripe with me to contact me, you just posted over and over again how I scammed you. I guess you got your $25 worth of revenge on me and must be proud of yourself now?

Jantz, I replied to your PM before seeing your message in this post and felt you preferred to back out of the deal based on your comments (and I understand why you feel that way). However, if you still want to make the trade my offer is still a good one-just let me know what you prefer.

As for the other 4 or 5, or 1000... or the $200, $500, or soon to be $10,000 deal I didn't follow through on... complete and total lies!

Mike
Old 09-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh3443 View Post
Thanks Jim. I appreciate your help.
Since we are on the subject, are these possible:
1963 Hubbs
1973 Clemente ( I doubt it)
1979 Munson

I want to thank you and the rest of our community for always sharing a wealth of information. Net54 is the best!

I hope you all enjoy this gorgeous day!
Regards,
Bill Hedin
Here's the dates of each individual's death:

Hubbs - 02/13/64
Clemente - 12/31/72
Munson - 08/02/79

Hubbs and Munson are very possible. Clemente was card #50, so possibility depends upon exactly when Topps released the first series. Dave Hornish might know.
Closed Thread