NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
if its all about someone else, then why is this thread being hijacked and discussions allowed to stray? people talk about rap music on another thread and the hammer comes down to stay on topic, now coa's are being displayed that have nothing to do with APlanet or anything, and where is Leon? what kind of double standard is this?
I am right here and I think you are a fu***** idiot. Do you understand that?
Old 09-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Belltown Vintage

Very, very glad my full coffee cup was sitting safely on a table when I read that last post.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

'

"meanwhile i dont personally attack anyone here "

Really what a great way to world it. Not on here. What do you say about people on your own site. It must get boring talking to yourselfs and telling each other how smart you are and how the rest of the world is just a bunch of dumb ass people.
I think you have said more things about your wife than everyone put together has said. One more time Travis. We like you wife. We believe that she has every right to have a web site. The problem is she did with you and your buddies the Lord Muller and SK. We also do not understand for being a smart women how did she ever get with you.
You really are piece of work. You dont have the balls to answer anything. Oh sorry I mentioned balls and yours have been sniped.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Michael Frost

Leon ,
I am very sorry if I have brought you any problem or concerns with my post. I would like to thank you for your honesty and allowing me a platform to discuss issues within the industry. If I in anyway violated this post or have want off base with my discussion I welcome the removal of my words.
The post is "Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet?" I believe I have stayed on this topic and have even included COA's, facts and proof that would be 100% corresponding to the topic and questions being allowed to be asked on Autographplanet .com.
I have am all in favor of a women in fact I would love to see a lot more women getting involved in the hobby and opening websites and Collectible businesses.
I just have no other venue but threw Travis directly to approach his wife nor the ability to ask her the question since you will not answer me via the website or by e-mail.
I really should be addressing these questions directly to her but maybe you can get them answered for me.
Why was Chris Williams, Roger Epperson and myself (Than I am aware of) denied membership to AutographPlanet,? Why does your wife allow questions, libel, and misleading information be posted by Todd Mueller on her website AutographPlanet? What is the criteria for a company to post a banner on Autographplanet and what are the cost? What was the vetting process she went through to hand pick her panel of experts? And finally would she consider removing Todd Mueller's post on the Bob Dylan autograph and Certificates that he has posted, now that I have proved him to be nothing more then a liar.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Banned

there is always two different standards for different threads depending on whose ox is being gored. it's quite alarming the double standards around here. The rules change every day. Could you post tomorrow rules in advance so i can prepare?

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Mike, the answer is simple. They will always be right because the lord is on there side. It is called the civil web site for autographs. They have four guys that tell each other how great they are. Then the same guys tell each other how bad we are. Easy wasn't it.
Travis is a weak man. His wife is just a tool for Muller. I would welcome her to come on and say hello. I would tell her in advance the first question would be. Why Travis.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
there is always two different standards for different threads depending on whose ox is being gored. it's quite alarming the double standards around here. The rules change every day. Could you post tomorrow rules in advance so i can prepare?
New rule. You have to say why you dont let certain people on your web site. New rule answer a question with an answer.

Sorry Leon, I thought I was Bill Maher for a moment.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
You are a fu***** idiot. You can prepare for that.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
You are a fu***** idiot. You can prepare for that.
GREAT!! Now I have to buy a new keyboard, because unlike Scott, my coffee was in my hand
Old 09-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Scott

You Damn thick headed MORON. ANSWER THE QUESTION ONCE AND FOR ALL. I have no job, but I'll hitch hike to where you live and kiss your feet if you ANSWER THE QUESTION ASKED ABOUT 6000 posts ago. WHY WAS CHRIS' MEMBERSHIP DENIED on the Autograph Planet site?
Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
'There ARE always two different standards....'

To me, the standard is that you use the proper tense.

As to the comment itself - BOO to the HOO!!!

It would show some courage of your convictions if you would just put on a big boy pair of pants and honestly decide that you would answer the original question. It is very easy to claim that you have no say in the decision and it all falls upon your wife. However, unless she is living somewhere other than under the same roof with you, how difficult would it be to ask her? Mr. Williams certainly has no avenue to ask why he was denied if there are no standards to abide by other than providing a name and email address. Leon makes it quite clear that you need to provide a working phone number to contribute here. Not terribly unreasonable. Unfortunately, one of the members of your wife's site tried to skirt the rules and of course he was denied. Yet, that knucklehead, after being denied runs crying to your site to show he was denied without acknowledging that he chose not to abide by the simple rules.

It is easy to be contrary and churlish and blinded by the light (Manfred Mann reference), however you lose all credibility if you maintain that course.

You are welcome to point out to me where I have insulted what is clearly your better half, and I don't mean your rear end.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
You can always post over on Autographplanet instead...I'm sure all of the discussion is to your liking.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:53 PM
$teve O.

Travis why don't you answer the question.A simple answer like "You suck and we don't like you" or "the Planet is for cool people only" or "I'm not allowed to tell you".What is so hard about that?Instead this thread has
caused a member to get his dog drunk,people spitting there beverages on
there key boards,lawsuits,people farting in other peoples faces,riots, children crying,and I'm not gonna get started about the popcorn!
I used to have respect for your opinions,and trying to clean up the hobby,but after this,not anymore.Your making yourself and the planet look really bad!!
Old 09-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Steve Zarelli

Travis really missed out on a brilliant career as a political spokesperson. Completely ignoring the question while persistently and robotically plowing through prescribed talking points. He'd be right at home on a Sunday morning news talk show.

Old 09-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
His wife is just a tool for Muller.
That does it Shelly!!!! You called Travis' wife a tool! I demand that you retract that and CALL TRAVIS A TOOL!

Thank you.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
You can't win, when you're dealing with a Ladies Man
Frank, I love it!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
This isn't your thread Travis...if Chris sends me a PM or publicly posts that he'd like it to stay on topic then I will bring the "hammer" down.
The irony of this thread, is that it is Travis who is fueling it.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-09-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Dan Bretta

How many people knew about Autographplanet before this thread?
Old 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
How many people knew about Autographplanet before this thread?
Let's take a poll on that.

My answer is six (6).
Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Well, with over 9300 views, I'm sure they appreciate the free advertising. Perhaps Travis is smarter then many give him credit for.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Christopher Williams

The "owner" and person "in-charge" over at AutographPlanet wrote "I have given my husband Travis, the boxing guy, the task of administering the site."

Is it possible that Travis was the one who denied my membership?

BTW, Travis, please inform the "owner" of AutographPlanet that she spelled the word "Administering" incorrectly.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-09-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Michael Frost

Todd Mueller was served today with one of many lawsuits due to his involvements, libel, and cover up's on Autograph Magaizine Live (AML) and Autograph Alert. I believe this may silence him for a while, except for the attacks that he may find necessary on me and P.A.A.S.
That will also very shortly be addressed and come to an end.
I have also heard of Travis Roste likely being named as part of one of the upcoming lawsuits based upon his involvement and e-mails of these facts.
When you are dealing with rats like we are here, they are known to turn and attack the weakest link among them.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
Todd Mueller was served today with one of many lawsuits due to his involvements, libel, and cover up's on Autograph Magaizine Live (AML) and Autograph Alert. I believe this may silence him for a while, except for the attacks that he may find necessary on me and P.A.A.S.
I have also heard of Travis Roste likely being named as part of one of the upcoming lawsuits based upon his involvement and e-mails of these facts.
When you are dealing with rats like we are here, they are known to turn and attack the weakest link among them.
I'm shocked
Old 09-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Wayne Walker

Oh snap!

This is thread of the year right here. Who knew autograph collecting could be so damned dramatic?!

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all
Old 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Rich Klein

Default Man there are times

I don't like having busy days at work followed by an after-work event. I miss all the fun.

Rich
Old 09-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Rich Klein

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Let's take a poll on that.

My answer is six (6).
I have never heard of that AP before.

Rich
Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post

Rich
Old 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
"I have given my husband Travis, the boxing guy, the task of administering the site."
That's a good start to owning a website. Her next concern should be firing him.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:39 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Wow, Muller running two sites and his name is no where to be found. It sound like he learned from the master SK. I am sure SK is in the background hideing. You know he has to. His wife has been trying to collect child support for years.

As far as Travis is concerned he picked the wrong side and I could not be happier.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:58 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
That's a good start to owning a website. Her next concern should be firing him.
I'm still waiting for her first article on "autographs."
Old 09-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
The first article will be on building thatch huts.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
I'm sure we'd all love to see the pleadings...

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 09-11-2013, 08:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
The first article will be on building thatch huts.
nice low blow leon, how about you try living in one for awhile, or 20 years, and then when the typhoon comes and floods you out, start over - no insurance to help.

keep piling on though.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-11-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Wow, Muller running two sites and his name is no where to be found. It sound like he learned from the master SK. I am sure SK is in the background hideing. You know he has to. His wife has been trying to collect child support for years.

As far as Travis is concerned he picked the wrong side and I could not be happier.
the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know.

there is no "side" to pick. what side did you pick?

Last edited by travrosty; 09-11-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
you really want to pick on someones wife, what is wrong with you?
Old 09-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Larry Young

Quote:
you really want to pick on someones wife, what is wrong with you?
Quote:
the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know.

there is no "side" to pick. what side did you pick?

Well, she is kinda involved isn't she?
Old 09-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Rich Klein

Default Travis

During this thread you have said :
"keep my wife out of it, it's disgusting you want to drag her into your fight"

and now you have just said:
"the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know"

To bring this thread BACK on point, the question from Chris was why I denied membership and since you have just stated your wife in the owner and you have the CC receipt and domain registration it is a legit question as to whom denied his membership and why
Now, it is possible you feel about your wife having to answer questions the same way Chris Ivy felt about Steve Ivy being emailed about an issue you had with the sports division. Just remember you complained about being barred from Heritage and now Chris is complaining about being barred from AP.

Just a thought

Rich
Old 09-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:

"the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know"

To bring this thread BACK on point, the question from Chris was why I denied membership and since you have just stated your wife in the owner and you have the CC receipt and domain registration it is a legit question as to whom denied his membership and why
Now, it is possible you feel about your wife having to answer questions the same way Chris Ivy felt about Steve Ivy being emailed about an issue you had with the sports division. Just remember you complained about being barred from Heritage and now Chris is complaining about being barred from AP.

Just a thought

Rich
Let's make that a musical, proverbial thought.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTWEk4R36A

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Travis, you come on here to this thread with such drivel that you're pissing people off, but in your own words "don't care about that" so what is your agenda here???

I for one would like to know WHY Chris was denied membership? Or should Leon just deny yours so we can't see the infantilism that goes on with your posts in this thread!!!

Last edited by gnaz01; 09-11-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Hey, Travis, I tried to sign up for the site, but I keep getting a box saying "invalid email address." I used the contact page for you (your wife) to address this, but haven't heard back. Can you tell me what's up?

Ken
Old 09-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Hey, Travis, I tried to sign up for the site, but I keep getting a box saying "invalid email address." I used the contact page for you (your wife) to address this, but haven't heard back. Can you tell me what's up?

Ken
OK, we are clearly not going to get an answer to the question in the OP, so I will put a new (but related) question to you, Ken.

Why would anybody even want to join that site?

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all
Old 09-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:

Just a thought

Rich
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

-Complains about our forum being too restrictive (constant cries of McCarthyism)- opens his own forum with very selective membership.

-Complains about fraud in the hobby - helps Peter Nash in any way he can.

-Complains about not knowing the reason he was banned from Heritage - Won't tell Chris why he was denied membership at AP.

-Complains about threads with names in titles attacking said name in title - has a long history of doing the very same thing.

He has a lack of self-awareness that is breathtaking...it's like watching Anthony Weiner flame out. Oh, and Weiner is also good at throwing his wife under the bus. Maybe Travis wouldn't make a good politician..
Old 09-11-2013, 10:15 AM
qu@n nguy3n

travis is a grade A troll <applause and applesauce>. i don't know why anyone would take what he says seriously anymore.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
travis is a grade A troll <applause and applesauce>. i don't know why anyone would take what he says seriously anymore.

Great....now clowns AND trolls are going to be offended.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

-Complains about our forum being too restrictive (constant cries of McCarthyism)- opens his own forum with very selective membership.

-Complains about fraud in the hobby - helps Peter Nash in any way he can.

-Complains about not knowing the reason he was banned from Heritage - Won't tell Chris why he was denied membership at AP.

-Complains about threads with names in titles attacking said name in title - has a long history of doing the very same thing.

He has a lack of self-awareness that is breathtaking...it's like watching Anthony Weiner flame out. Oh, and Weiner is also good at throwing his wife under the bus. Maybe Travis wouldn't make a good politician..

No his head is way too big, fat and stupid for that, which this thread clearly illustrates.

He is right that I quit collecting. He is one of the reasons. The psychotic Kumbaya Connectiion is the other, but mostly it's just the divide between a group of Ass clowns like Kumbaya, legitimate dealers, and known forgers. You can say anything you want about my character, but I only relay stories and interactions that I have personally dealt with in the past 6 years. I'm on Mueller because of our interaction on a horrible Mantle he had sold. I actually like his business model, but then you realize he is on this campaign against PSA & JSA, just so he doesn't have to give refunds on his forgeries. He is Fred Astaire when tap dancing around providence. The HG Wells of story telling when it comes to private signings and the king of "somebody copied my COA". Then you have the Born again "must be loving to one another" that's rammed down your throat and you have a recipe of a complete idiot and idiots, IMHO.

Then you have mindless dupes like Big, Dumb and stupid, who can't answer a simple question. It's why I'm not going to stop adding what I know from my experiences with this Kumbaya connection.

So forgive me if I'm just tired of it all.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-11-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
No his head is way too big, fat and stupid for that, which this thread clearly illustrates.

He is right that I quit collecting. He is one of the reasons. The psychotic Kumbaya Connectiion is the other, but mostly it's just the divide between a group of Ass clowns like Kumbaya, legitimate dealers, and known forgers. You can say anything you want about my character, but I only relay stories and interactions that I have personally dealt with in the past 6 years. I'm on Mueller because of our interaction on a horrible Mantle he had sold. I actually like his business model, but then you realize he is on this campaign against PSA & JSA, just so he doesn't have to give refunds on his forgeries. He is Fred Astaire when tap dancing around providence. The HG Wells of story telling when it comes to private signings and the king of "somebody copied my COA". Then you have the Born again "must be loving to one another" that's rammed down your throat and you have a recipe of a complete idiot and idiots, IMHO.

Then you have mindless dupes like Big, Dumb and stupid, who can't answer a simple question. It's why I'm not going to stop adding what I know from my experiences with this Kumbaya connection.

So forgive me if I'm just tired of it all.
Quitter.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
Applause and Applesauce? ha. NO.

Cue Peter Brady in Humphrey Bogart voice "PORKCHOPS AND APPLESAUCE"
Old 09-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Banned

thatched roof articles? leon, when do we get to the asians cant drive jokes?

she already said in her first posts if you cared to read them but you didn't, that she collects autographs and likes entertainment autographs, especially Filipino artists and celebrities, like efren reyes (world champion billiards player-sports omgosh!)

along with other filipinos like cheryl burke, phoebe cates, and martin nivera (singer).

so leon, how do you know she doesnt like and collect autographs and that a woman can't own and start a website of her own? she only knows how to thatch a hut? what kind of humor is that?

Does everybody else agree with this type of attempt at humor at the expense of others?

Last edited by travrosty; 09-11-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:

Rich
That is due to the fact that all of the visitors from the AP entered our world through Roswell!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
thatched roof articles? leon, when do we get to the asians cant drive jokes?

she already said in her first posts if you cared to read them but you didn't, that she collects autographs and likes entertainment autographs, especially Filipino artists and celebrities, like efren reyes (world champion billiards player-sports omgosh!)

along with other filipinos like cheryl burke, phoebe cates, and martin nivera (singer).

so leon, how do you know she doesnt like and collect autographs and that a woman can't own and start a website of her own? she only knows how to thatch a hut? what kind of humor is that?

Does everybody else agree with this type of attempt at humor at the expense of others?
Travis, you're a F****** idiot (to quote Leon )

It is OK for you to come on here and ask questions of everyone but NOT OK to answer the original question that Chris used to start this thread???

What a maroon!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
autographplanet, nora roste