NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb7171 View Post
I predict the grass hut defense will be used by lawyers for years to come.
+1
Old 09-05-2013, 02:12 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
+1. That's what I've been tryin ta tell ya.

It's why the whole thing is just so hard to believe. It's riddled with insanity and just downright stupidity...and this is friendly autograph forum apparently they're aren't any friends in the autograph business

I know I have to lighten up and start seeing more humor in it all. As much as I want to like the guy, (I agree with him a lot on 3rd party issues) he's not even a lovable boob.

The Kumbaya connection hasn't done the lug-ass any favors either. It's only enhanced his strangle hold on being one of the biggest, dumbest, hardest headed, morons around, IMHO.....Forget autographs....around, period.
Does anyone else think spending an evening with Fudd, having some beverages, shooting the sh*t, would be downright hysterical? And probably way politically INcorrect??
Old 09-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb7171 View Post
I predict the grass hut defense will be used by lawyers for years to come.
People living in grass huts should not throw out Chris's.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:30 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
You are deranged...none of this is happening or will be allowed to happen, but I get the feeling you want it to happen which is really sleazy.
+1
Old 09-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Christopher Williams

Over at the "The Planet" Travis writes:

Planet-1.jpg

Then stay there, Travis......

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 09-05-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Well, he does have a point, considering the continuous bashing he gets here.......regardless of the reasons.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Well, he does have a point, considering the continuous bashing he gets here.......regardless of the reasons.
Yes, and the thief gets thrown in jail because he deserves it. Travis acts like a complete moronic imbecile on this site. I would say he gets just about exactly what he deserves. I actually have thought to myself, how can anyone be this stupid, it has to be a schtick? No one could be this dumb, could they?
Old 09-06-2013, 06:55 AM
M@tt McC@rthy

The answer, apparently, is "yes". Someone can actually be this stupid...sad but true.
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Big Dave, go over to there site. Read what they say about people that they dont like. It is not very civil. Not only that if you do not agree with them God will strike you dead.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:10 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Yes, and the thief gets thrown in jail because he deserves it. Travis acts like a complete moronic imbecile on this site. I would say he gets just about exactly what he deserves. I actually have thought to myself, how can anyone be this stupid, it has to be a schtick? No one could be this dumb, could they?
I don't believe he is dumb, I just think he is obstinate. If he doesn't want to answer a question he just won't. And of course the more insistent we become the harder he plays at being a victim.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I don't believe he is dumb, I just think he is obstinate. If he doesn't want to answer a question he just won't. And of course the more insistent we become the harder he plays at being a victim.
It just makes him look like an idiot. the man obviously has EXCELLENT Boxing autograph knowledge, but Chris wasn't asking about the theory of relativity. just why he wasn't allowed as a member. Being obstinate and making yourself look like a total jackass are not the same, especially when he tries to deflect stuff onto his wife.

This thread isn't fun anymore, its become like dealing w the dentist twisting and pulling a tooth that won't come out. NOT FUN
Old 09-06-2013, 01:37 PM
D@niel.P@trick.Johnson

Then again, maybe he's dumb as a fox???
In the internet world, bad attention is better than no attention.
A "click" here and a "click" there could potentially equal new members or "pay per click" revenue from his sponsors...

Last edited by D.P.Johnson; 09-06-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P.Johnson View Post
Then again, maybe he's dumb as a fox???
In the internet world, bad attention is better than no attention.
A "click" here and a "click" there could potentially equal new members or "pay per click" revenue from his sponsors...
I said that in early and I was stupid enough to go there and ring up some money for them.
I have had enough of him and the planet he lives on. As Roberto Duran said. "No Mas No Mas"
Old 09-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Over at the "The Planet" Travis writes:

Attachment 113089

Then stay there, Travis......
I think he is confusing passive-aggressiveness with civility.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:53 AM
Michael Frost

Default Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet?

I also have been Denied Membership to Autograph Planet. I am not here to bash Travis as I have said many times I happen to like him and at one point respected his knowledge of the autographs. Being someone that was at one time also under the spell of Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller, I kinda understand what is going on here.
I just hate to see Travis loss all credibility based on any financial gain or endorsement from Mr. Mueller.
I have been attacked on Autograph Planet over the past few days by Todd Mueller and what ever other names he has been using this week.
I think it only fair that I am able to defend myself with the truth and facts.

Thank you all, and thank you Leon for access to your website.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
I also have been Denied Membership to Autograph Planet. I am not here to bash Travis as I have said many times I happen to like him and at one point respected his knowledge of the autographs. Being someone that was at one time also under the spell of Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller, I kinda understand what is going on here.
I just hate to see Travis loss all credibility based on any financial gain or endorsement from Mr. Mueller.
I have been attacked on Autograph Planet over the past few days by Todd Mueller and what ever other names he has been using this week.
I think it only fair that I am able to defend myself with the truth and facts.

Thank you all, and thank you Leon for access to your website.
Travis has been a poor bastard for some time but selling your soul to the Kumbaya Connection has to be one of the most hilarious things he's said or done...though who can keep track anymore? I guess money makes some people do stupid things?

Here's a video of Koschal, Mueller, Travis, Grant and yes even DB before they sit down, make up stories about people on ANL, play nice, and then give each other verbal blow jobs with no dissenting opinions allowed. You should see the carnage when DB, Grant and Travis disagree?, that's why they can't be a part of a legitimate autograph blogging site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDGjc0hVj8g
Old 09-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Travis has been a poor bastard for some time but selling your soul to the Kumbaya Connection has to be one of the most hilarious things he's said or done...though who can keep track anymore? I guess money makes some people do stupid things?

Here's a video of Koschal, Mueller, Travis, Grant and yes even DB before they sit down, make up stories about people on ANL, play nice, and then give each other verbal blow jobs with no dissenting opinions allowed. You should see the carnage when DB, Grant and Travis disagree?, that's why they can't be a part of a legitimate autograph blogging site.

Hilarious!!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Scott

Old 09-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:

I can't think of a time where I saw Travis get downright nasty with us, like some of us do with him. This DB guy, on the other hand, is quite the tool.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I can't think of a time where I saw Travis get downright nasty with us, like some of us do with him. This DB guy, on the other hand, is quite the tool.
Travis can stay over there and not ever comment over here again.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

I dont have any respect for him because of the way he used his wife. That I think is the main reason everyone went off
Old 09-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I dont have any respect for him because of the way he used his wife. That I think is the main reason everyone went off
Exactly.

Not giving me an explanation as to why my membership was denied (and who denied it) is one thing, but to use your wife as a shield is beyond my comprehension.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Belltown Vintage

I have supported him at times, realizing that I risked being branded a moron, but I agree - attempting to use his wife as a shield was the last straw.

Travis is nowhere as dishonest as Nash, but as Nash has to do with the hobby in general, Travis needs to have an epiphany which results in a sincere note of apology to this forum.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Why should Travis apologize to any of you? Unlike some members here, I have not seen him trash any of you personally on here. I'm not sure if this forum has one, but a lot of forums do, it's called an ignore option.

I personally don't know Travis, never met him, done business with him or anything. My sole knowledge of Travis is what I see on here, and it is ridiculous what some people care about, think is such a big deal, or is a life changing event.

If this place is your life, perhaps you need to reevaluate it.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Belltown Vintage

Sounds more like it's yours.

Good luck with your 'save the Travis' mission.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Belltown Vintage

...and I have taken your advice. Travis is at least entertaining.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Big Dave.jpg (12.5 KB, 357 views)
Old 09-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
...and I have taken your advice. Travis is at least entertaining.
Now that's funny!!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 07:34 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Yeah but if he passes away unexpectedly will you all be singing his praises?

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 09-07-2013, 08:13 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
I have seen people write some very nasty things after people have died. I am not sure this is a place that forgives so easily.

Last edited by shelly; 09-07-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Adam, probably so. I could easily state that I admired his knowledge of autographs and his mission to get auction houses and TPA's to clean up their acts. Being dead and no longer a member of this forum, I would not feel a need to try to convince him to share his knowledge more, or to talk him into conveying his anti-TPA message in a constructive way, thus I could leave that stuff out. I could probably write a eulogy that his family would approve of.

As an aside, my favorite eulogy:

"He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I’ve never understood gluttony, but I hate it. I hated that about you. He enjoyed disgusting people, being disgusting, the thrill of offending people and making them uncomfortable. It was despicable. You will not be missed."
Old 09-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Why should Travis apologize to any of you? Unlike some members here, I have not seen him trash any of you personally on here. I'm not sure if this forum has one, but a lot of forums do, it's called an ignore option.

I personally don't know Travis, never met him, done business with him or anything. My sole knowledge of Travis is what I see on here, and it is ridiculous what some people care about, think is such a big deal, or is a life changing event.

Do you know homer?

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection
Old 09-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Do you know homer?
"Why won't those stupid idiots let me in their crappy club for jerks?"

-Homer the great

...or you can try the non-cartoon Homer:

"A decent boldness ever meets with friends. "

Last edited by Runscott; 09-08-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Scott, I think you might be wrong. Or where you talking about this Homer?
hs.jpg

Last edited by shelly; 09-08-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Michael Frost

Default I know Why I was Denied Membership at Autograph Planet!

Todd Mueller has been crying foul and has been protected by his gang of so called autograph experts.
Mr. Mueller keeps asking questions and making false statements without giving me the place to answer.
Todd you can no longer hide and you must face your worst fear "THE TRUTH".
Todd Mueller thinks he has a safe place to hide and throws out questions that he knows I have have had no place to post the answers.
Here is just a small piece of the puzzle.
"Please remember I have a file a mile long on your past 20 years in business mostly supplied to me by you partner and disciple Stephen "Pony Tail" Koschal."
Here are the 4 Questions :

#1 I also failed to mention there is no date, doesn't mention Todd Mueller Autographs at the top etc, etc, etc. He still claims it's an authentic COA. As the issuer of my companies COA's this is not an authentic Todd Mueller Autographs COA. The photo is also not authentic. Mike won't tell me where he got this, or if he created it. I think I know. So much for his fight against forgeries. Did you create this Mike?"

#2 "See, Mike Frost doesn't play fair. He creates lies to fight against the truth. Grant is correct, nobody can win a fight over the internet, particularly when you got people like Frost creating fake COA's to attack ones credibility. This is how Mike plays his games. But here are the problems with this COA he created to make it appear we authenticated this disaster. I am sure this will make his next attempts a little more authentic but he will never get it right. He sure is obsessed over me and my company. Here's where Frost screwed up;
1) Wrong paper

2) Notice the font. It's all wrong of course!
3) Put through printer twisted

4) There is no Item number listed
5) Mike Frost writes; "Sincerely." Our COA's state; "Guaranteed Authentic by" then my name

6) Mike uses a 5 year old address. We just started implementing images on our COA's 2 1/2 years ago.

7) Mike lists no purchaser, our COA's document this."

#3 " Mike Frost will not explain where he found this bogus COA. If he would tell us and he wasn't behind it we could contact the person telling them they are dealing with a counterfeit COA. Instead Mike Frost states it's authentic. What he fails to mention is it's authentic in his mind, because he created it."

#4 "One other thing. Where did Mike Frost get that image of Dylan with my Cert? I have never seen that photo, authenticated it, sold it, nothing. I'd like to know where he got that because the cert is a counterfeit and we keep records of what we have sold, authenticated and purchased. If this is being done as a joke, it's not funny and how can any study be worth anything when it starts out with a lie. Our certs are on white glossy stock paper, not tarnish/yellow"
mueller case e.jpg
mueller case d.jpg

Bob Dylan Hand Signed Photo With COA Musician
Item number:181208928234
Price:$899.99
Time left:1d
http://Click here: Bob Dylan Hand Si...usician | eBay

Hand signed photo by one of the best artist on the planet! Very rare photo signed in blue sharpie cleanly. Photo does come with COA shown!
Click here: Bob Dylan Hand Signed Photo with COA Musician | eBay

from holt_5656- Texas

Mueller case.jpg
mueller case b.jpg

Here is a few more ( I do have over 500) "Sincerely." Michael Frost
Mueller COA Hogan 2.jpg
mueller Coa Hogan 3.jpg
Mueler COA Hogan 1.jpg
Mueller case blair.jpg
Mueller COA Jack Sell..jpg

-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Muller case c.jpg (62.4 KB, 283 views)
Old 09-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Michael Frost

Default Reply via Ebay about Mueller COA.

Reply from one of the questionable COA's from Todd Mueller on ebay.

Dear pro-authentication,

Good Morning Michael,

As requested find attached a copy of the Todd Mueller Certificate of Authenticity and I have added a copy of it our listing. We have an independent second certificate of examination as well. You can further examine the piece in our Hollywood studio located on the corner of Highland Avenue and Hollwood Blvd. in Hollywood Ca. The address is 1716 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood California 90068. We've worked with and trusted in Todd Mueller's expertise for many years however, we value your expert opinion as well. All best wishes, Gary at The Merchant of Memories.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:52 AM
Banned

Quote:

exactly, thank you. i dont have a reason to apologize to any of the agigtators here, i have not attacked anyone here.

i dont use my wife as a shield as she is her own person and she wanted to make a website for autograph collecting and she bought it. people love to pile on when they can pick out a person like my wife that they think will "get to me" but it doesnt work.

meanwhile i dont personally attack anyone here but instead I show the shortcomings of a few big companies i feel should be doing a better job for their customers, like psa, jsa, heritage. that strikes a chord from people like chris that like these companies so he finds a company owned by my wife and goes after it..

agains, a bunch of sexist comments from people who think a woman can't own anything or have an interest in autographs without other people controlling it and they will have to live with their preconceived notions of what a woman is capable of doing in this day and age. they are living in the 1940's, well good for them! That's probably why there are no women here on this forum. when is the last time you saw a woman post here and would you blame her? I don't.

Why would women want to come on here and participate with the prevailing attitude that they can't be interested in autographs, and it is all part of some conspiracy? it's ridiculous but those who trash her are ridiculous as well adn they should know better but they enjoy picking out someone who doesn't have anything to do with the feud they are in but just for the sole reason that they are related to someone they have a beef with and notice how the thread is about Mueller now and of course my wife has nothing to do with it but they keep dragging her into it for the sole reason that they think it will get to me. if they had any decency they would pick on someone their own size but they don't as we have seen.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

exactly, thank you. i dont have a reason to apologize to any of the agitators here, i don't attack them, but they need to attack relatives.

i dont use my wife as a shield as she is her own person and she wanted to make a website for autograph collecting and she bought it. people love to pile on when they can pick out a person like my wife that they think will "get to me" but it doesnt work.

meanwhile i dont personally attack anyone here but instead I show the shortcomings of a few big companies i feel should be doing a better job for their customers, like psa, jsa, heritage. that strikes a chord from people like chris who like these companies so he finds a small hobby website owned by my wife with no paying customers and no paying service that is being offered and goes after it.

agains, a bunch of sexist comments from people who think a woman can't own anything or have an interest in autographs without other people controlling it and they will have to live with their preconceived notions of what a woman is capable of doing in this day and age. They are living in the 1940's, well good for them! That's probably why there are no women here on this forum. when is the last time you saw a woman post here and would you blame anyone for staying away? I don't.

Why would women want to come on here and participate with the prevailing attitude that they can't be interested in autographs, and it is all part of some conspiracy? it's ridiculous but those who trash her are ridiculous as well and they should know better but they enjoy picking out someone who doesn't have anything to do with the feud they are in but just for the sole reason that they are related to someone they have a beef with. notice how the thread is about Mueller now and of course my wife has nothing to do with it but they keep dragging her into it for the sole reason that they think it will get to me. if they had any decency they would pick on someone their own size but they don't as we have seen. They act like they know my wife and they don't. They never met her, or have ever talked to her. but they know her right?

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
exactly, thank you. i dont have a reason to apologize to any of the agitators here, i don't attack them, but they need to attack relatives.

meanwhile i dont personally attack anyone here but instead I show the shortcomings of a few big companies i feel should be doing a better job for their customers, like psa, jsa, heritage. that strikes a chord from people like chris who like these companies so he finds a small hobby website owned by my wife with no paying customers and no paying service that is being offered and goes after it.

agains, a bunch of sexist comments from people who think a woman can't own anything or have an interest in autographs without other people controlling it and they will have to live with their preconceived notions of what a woman is capable of doing in this day and age. They are living in the 1940's, well good for them! That's probably why there are no women here on this forum. when is the last time you saw a woman post here and would you blame anyone for staying away? I don't.

Why would women want to come on here and participate with the prevailing attitude that they can't be interested in autographs, and it is all part of some conspiracy? it's ridiculous but those who trash her are ridiculous as well and they should know better but they enjoy picking out someone who doesn't have anything to do with the feud they are in but just for the sole reason that they are related to someone they have a beef with. notice how the thread is about Mueller now and of course my wife has nothing to do with it but they keep dragging her into it for the sole reason that they think it will get to me. if they had any decency they would pick on someone their own size but they don't as we have seen. They act like they know my wife and they don't. They never met her, or have ever talked to her. but they know her right?
Travis, no one picked on or attacked your wife.

I wanted to know my the "owner (Nora Roste)" and the person (Nora Roste) "in-charge" of AutographPlanet denied my membership?

Very simple, Travis.

Unless something reads incorrectly on the AutographPlanet website, Nora Roste is the "owner" and "in-charge."

If I had received a reply from the "owner" of AutographPlanet explaining why my membership was denied (like Leon did for DB), this would have been all said and done.

But while you can continue to rant and rave over here on Net54 unobstructed, I was denied membership over at AutographPlanet.

Also, this thread was done a few days ago, but when you came back to comment, you revived it.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Steve Zarelli

Scoundrel Tactics 101: When all else fails, scream "sexist" or "racist" to try to shut down your opposition.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:51 AM
Scott

TRAVIS. ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION for CHRIS and STOP deflecting things on to your wife. Some people were entertained by this stuff, me included, now, its just someone being a jerk. you remind me of someone in pro wrestling trying to get "cheap heat". Maybe you LOVE this attention, that is why you're ignoring a SIMPLE QUESTION and now turning this into nothing but an attack on your wife. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT ANSWERING A QUESTION? boy, if you were on a witness stand, what would you do? You would likely get nailed for contempt for failure to answer an attorney's questions.

It is sad too, since you have good knowledge and have been helpful on many of the TPA threads on here. Just stop being an attention monger, and answer one question.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:51 AM
$teve O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
TRAVIS. ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION for CHRIS and STOP deflecting things on to your wife. Some people were entertained by this stuff, me included, now, its just someone being a jerk. you remind me of someone in pro wrestling trying to get "cheap heat". Maybe you LOVE this attention, that is why you're ignoring a SIMPLE QUESTION and now turning this into nothing but an attack on your wife. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT ANSWERING A QUESTION? boy, if you were on a witness stand, what would you do? You would likely get nailed for contempt for failure to answer an attorney's questions.

It is sad too, since you have good knowledge and have been helpful on many of the TPA threads on here. Just stop being an attention monger, and answer one question.
Yeah......What he said.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
people love to pile on when they can pick out a person like my wife that they think will "get to me" but it doesnt work.
What were those people doing before they knew you had a wife?

Not trying to make your brain pop or anything, but...
Old 09-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Michael Frost

Travis , with all do respect, I have posted my answered and believed proved that Todd Mueller is misleading and using your wife's website AutographPlanet as a shield.
Please take some time to read over the facts or call me, e-mail me for additional proof and facts that even you could not ignore.
I am asking you because their is no way I could directly contact your wife, to remove the false and misleading post written by both Todd Mueller and Stephen Koschal.
It would be nice as it was once suggested that AutographPlanet would have been an unbiased place to educate and help bring the autograph hobby back some credibility. But one can simple look at your wife's panel of experts and see a "Who's Who" of negativity.
Thank you for your consideration and for forwarding this message to your wife.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Banned

if its all about someone else, then why is this thread being hijacked and discussions allowed to stray? people talk about rap music on another thread and the hammer comes down to stay on topic, now coa's are being displayed that have nothing to do with APlanet or anything, and where is Leon? what kind of double standard is this?
Old 09-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Banned

keep my wife out of it, it's disgusting you want to drag her into your fight. start a todd mueller thread is you don't like the guy. but you have to go after the soft targets, the wives, people who have nothing to do with it. start a thread with the headline, "Todd mueller - discussion" and then go for it, i dont care. a woman cant have her own website i take it. boy thats pretty bad if that is your thinking.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:42 AM
$teve O.

If you would answer the question Chris asked you it would go away.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Michael Frost

Travis that is a lie on your part or maybe you do not read the post on your wifes website AutographPlanet. Every COA shown and their will be 100's more were first brought up on AutographPlanet .com.
Todd Mueller has used you and your site to ask me question that he felt I would not be able to answer and or produce proof. Your website AutographPlanet has lost all credibility and has been tarnished by false accusations, lies and deliberately misleading information. I once again urge you and your wife to reread the post where Todd Mueller your expert and top banner holder accuses me of posting one or more of his Certificates of Authenticity that he is claiming to be phoney. I can and well here or elsewher defend myself with the truth, facts and proof.
I believe the professional thing to do would be to remove his comments in an afford of saving any credibility you may still have.
If any website is being misleading or blinded by $$$ it would have to be AutographPlanet (The 2nd Coming of Autograph Alert)

Last edited by Michael Frost; 09-09-2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Chris,

You can't win, when you're dealing with a Ladies Man
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ladies Man.jpg (10.1 KB, 254 views)

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
a woman cant have her own website i take it. boy thats pretty bad if that is your thinking.
That IS bad. I can't believe we have a thread that's all about women not being allowed to have their own website.

Leon, this is a Travisty.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
if its all about someone else, then why is this thread being hijacked and discussions allowed to stray? people talk about rap music on another thread and the hammer comes down to stay on topic, now coa's are being displayed that have nothing to do with APlanet or anything, and where is Leon? what kind of double standard is this?
This isn't your thread Travis...if Chris sends me a PM or publicly posts that he'd like it to stay on topic then I will bring the "hammer" down.

Tags
autographplanet, nora roste