NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Administrator

Default Show in Minnesota

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Hi all, I just thought I would let everyone know that jay and I are going to be setting up at a show in Bloomington, MN at the Valley West Mall on July 16. If there are any contributors in the area drop by and say Hi. not quite sure how big the show is but it is sponsered by the local card collectors club.

We should be easy to spot, we will probably be the only dealers with turn of the century stuff since there never seems to be alot around the area, but hey you never now.

If anyone has any questions just email,

Thanks

Lee

Old 07-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Posted By: john/z28jd

Will Michael Restovich being singing autographs there? He should give them out for free since hes one of the most overhyped bums ive ever seen.The Twins made him out to be so good and then wouldnt trade him last year.This year hes been waived by the Twins,Rockies,Devil Rays and now is in charge of the buffet table in the Pirates locker room.

Im willing to bet within 2 years he will be a security guard at that very same mall.

PS Pick me up some Zach Duke rookies,maybe no one out there has heard of him yet

PSS Youre welcome for Matt Guerrier,he should be suffering in the Pirates bullpen instead of going 10 days between appearances in the Twins pen.Unlike Restovich,he will be good someday

Old 07-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bryan

What time?

Old 07-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Lee Behrens

I believe 9am to 6 pm, for show times.

Old 07-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

just a reminder about this show. Hope to meet some of the other MN contingent there. I'll have an assorment of funky stuff from t206s to my left over Indian cards. I'll probably also be bringing cards from my collection for display purposes only.

Jay

My place is full of valuable, worthless junk.

Old 07-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jay Miller

Do you have driving directions from Connecticut? Luckily, I live in Western Connecticut or it would be a really long drive.

Old 07-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Just remembet to take left at Albuquerque. Should I bring my t210s with me?

Jay

Old 07-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bryan

Will be busy that day but can you keep me posted when others come up. I have no way of finding out when shows are in MN.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Adam J. Moraine

PLEASE guys, for the love of God and collecting keep an eye out for a T-206 (RED PORT.) Cobb. (FOR MY SAKE!) a PSA 2 or SCG 20 will do just fine. so will a creaseless/no paper loss PSA 1.

Best Regards,

Adam J. Moraine

Old 07-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Posted By: zach

Adam-just get someone to bid for you on ebay then give them the money for the card. I believe Dan Mckee offered to do this a little bit ago.

Old 07-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Just got back from the show. A so-so show. I picked up some nice Goudeys and Diamond Stars. Traded a card with a guy who can't grow faicial hair for a guy with enough facial hair for the whole tribe and also sold and traded a number of Indian cards.

A thanks and Hi! to the Net54 people that stopped by. By the end of the show, the set up across from us started trying to stump with what set various non-sprorts cards belonged too. He finally got me on an Indian set, of all things. I hang my head in shame.

Jay