NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 11-16-2005, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: leon

If anyone has heard from him or seen him I need to get in touch with him asap about a deal he and I did. I have sent several emails and no responses.....thanks

Old 11-16-2005, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Bryan Long

I spoke with Scott he said he was selling off his collection except the Cocoas that he has. I'm not sure if this means he was also taking a break from the forum or not.

My website: http://photobucket.com/albums/b45/trib01/

Old 11-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: tbob

Hi Bryan. That is certainly news to me, Scott has been actively bidding against me on ebay on several cards, all non-Cocoas so I guess he changed his mind.
Bob

Old 11-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Dan Koteles

I have been calling him at home , calling him names, all kinds of goofy stuff and no response.

Old 11-16-2005, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

If he doesn't get ahold of me soon the district attorney will be contacting him....

Old 11-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Brian Daniels

" I hate people who steal money" ( famous quote )

Old 11-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

I got the check in the mail...back from my bank after they took the funds out of my account. He STOPPED payment on it. Never called me. Never emailed me. AND he has my D304 in a 40 holder.....I would be cautious....and my 3rd email to him today is still unanswered. I will be contacting the authorities in the next few days. If any of you lawyers want to give me some advice I will take it. He has my card. I don't have his money....all I have is a check that says "STOP PAYMENT" on it....I sincerely hope there is a good explanation and I can come back on here and say it was a mixup or something....I guess I have done about 1500 or more card transactions and never had this happen so far....regards

Old 11-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Scott Elkins

bcd - YOU are STILL the only person who outright steals money that I know of (besides the scam artists on eBay). Speaking of contacting the authorities, I will be doing so against bcd next week (after my re-financing is done on Friday - hopefully).

Anyway, here is my explanation. I probably should never have done this, but just wanted Leon to know how it feels to be ripped off (even if it is only for a little while, since I have every intention of sending him a money order for the card).

Explanation:

This all started when daniels ripped me off for $883. I posted SEVERAL times on the board (even started posts without hijacking) and Leon would delete these posts. Leon finally gave in and let me post a limited explanation as to daniels ripping me off. He was such a nice guy, letting the thread stay up without being locked for an entire two day period!

I will try and make this story as short as possible. The night before I stopped payment on the check, Toby (a great guy to deal with, whom I have had many deals with and is new to the board) asked me to post a thread about our dealings, so people would not be hesitant to deal with him. So, since I consider Toby a friend, I posted. Well, Leon deleted the post and sent me a rather nasty e-mail about the posting. THAT is when I came up with my plan to stop payment on the check. I didn't know he would mail the card out in the meantime. I just wanted to let him know that b/c he is the "Fuhrer" on the board, doesn't mean he can treat people who have done nothing to him like ****! Plus, he was still letting a known rip off artist - brian daniels - post on the board and even selling $2 black lights on the main board (yeh, the funds went to charity - daniels' charity!).

I have put up with a lot from Leon over the years. However, I thought he simply needed a lesson as to how it feels to be blatantly ripped off as I was with daniels! This might not be right and I do not condone it, but knew it was my only route, since he could delete any post I placed on this board (as he will probably do with this one as well).

Leon started the false rumors about the Fan's Baker being fake on the board when it was being auctioned. I was planning on bidding up to $15k on it, but was stupid and influenced by Leon stating several experts questioned the card's authenticity. Leon has backed out of a deal regarding a Cobb card for caramels with me (causing me to explain to a certain collector as to why I would not be able to trade him a Dockman Young I had promised that was a part of the deal). I let all this slide - even though, I would not have done those things myself.

THEN, when he kept deleting my posts on the board and was acting like it was no big deal daniels ripped me off for $883, the anger started building! To make matters worse, he locked the thread after only a couple days b/c others were coming forward with horror stories about deals with daniels. THEN, when I post about Toby being an honest person to deal with, he deletes that thread and sends me a nasty e-mail regarding my post, that was the last straw. Especially, with daniels posting right and left after just ripping me off. Hell, after I explained the situation between daniels and myself to Dan McKee, he even apologized for making a false offer on the Matty when daniels was trying to go up on the price with me!

Bottom line - Leon will get his money (in the form of a money order). I am just making him sweat it a little first to know how I felt, so maybe he won't be so quick to delete anyone's posts about being ripped off in the future. I do notice he didn't delete his post about me stopping payment on the check! Like I said, I don't condone what I did. However, I assure you - I do not steal (like brian daniels) and Leon will get his money. I am also certain many of you might not condone what I did (and I don't blame you). It was a burst of fresh air when I told an unnamed board member what I did and why I did it and he told me it was hilarious! Anyway, no need to worry about my honesty, as I was just making a point (although, I probably went about it in the wrong manner, I didn't know how to make my point to Leon with him deleting all my posts).

BTW - Tbob, Bryan Long is correct - I am going to basically quit collecting everything and focus on the Cocoas and cards that I like the backgrounds and/or poses. I will also be picking up cards I think I can trade for cards I need as well.

Old 11-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

I really don't know where to start. I will say that some of your stuff probably has some truth somewhere. I am just not sure where so am going to let you vent. Folks that know me know I would not do bad deals. Dan M and I have had about the most tension but I think it's straight now, and I don't think I ever ripped him off. As for anyone else that I have wronged please come forward. My record speaks for itself....You may still send back the card if you can't afford it, Scotty....kind regards

Old 11-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

some of us actually live with women we are married to

but if anyone sees this( opps! bummer-image gone but I have it** )
please let me know if any " board member puts "it on e-bay as it belongs to ME and is reported as stolen~**
expired photo-but e-bay item 1827083002~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8321029006&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fws%2Fsearch %2FSaleSearch%3Fsofocus%3Dbs%26satitle%3D832102900 6%26sacat%3D-1%2526catref%253DC5%26fbd%3D1%26amp%253Bsspagename %3Dh%253Ah%253Aadvsearch%253AUS%26from%3DR6%26nojs pr%3Dy%26fscl%3D1%26pfid%3D0%26fswc%3D1%26few%3D%2 6saprclo%3D%26saprchi%3D%26fss%3D0%26saslop%3D1%26 sasl%3D%26fls%3D4%2526floc%253D1%26sargn%3D-1%2526saslc%253D0%26salic%3D1%26saatc%3D1%26sadis% 3D200%26fpos%3D95009%26fsct%3D%26sacur%3D0%26sacqy op%3Dge%26sacqy%3D%26ftrt%3D1%26ftrv%3D1%26sabdlo% 3D%26sabdhi%3D%26fsop%3D1%2526fsoo%253D1%26fcl%3D3 %26frpp%3D200%26fvi%3D1

El-adulterkins,the only reason you post this stuff on here is because you have no other card contacts or "card buddies" anywhere else! This is why when you wanted to cry to folks like Dan Koteles he yawned and ignored you while whining. Nobody gives a hoot about this bologna except you and your seared conscience. File with authorities all you want! You are the boob who cried Wolf righting this stuff to me 20 times two months ago.Yawn.I dont owe people money and no one posted I ever did except you.....Mr.check bouncer who cant even come clean on telling your live in "fiance'" of 3 years you have no intentions (or checking account to marry her). next~

you best go back to illegal cock breading and fighting to cover yourself on explosive checks! You comitted an illegal act against Leon and made yourself out to be a complete fool that you are. Ok,Ok.....i'll sell you the Croft's Cocoa Seigle......how's $3800? I know you want to pay $5k for it but I'll be nice about it for you being as your the poster boy for a laugh today~

http://www.terrellowens.com/ your hero~

amazing, I am the reason you deliberately committed a crime! When I get pulled over ,if it ever happens Scott.......can I blame it on you?

Old 11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

you claim I have no money, yet had to get me to pay for your $893 eBay winnings you could not afford! Then, never paid me back. And, as for the "rare coin" you claim I have of yours. It is a coin worth less than $200 that I NEVER asked you to send. In fact, you sent it against my will -wanting me to sell it for you on eBay (I still have all the e-mails and documentation along with the coin). You did this AFTER I told you I would NEVER sell anything on eBay for you again when you shilled the Plow's card I listed for you (than McKee caught you doing). Like I have told you, I will gladly send that stupid barber qtr. back to you when you send me the money you owe me! I never wanted you to send the coin and never wanted to sell it for your shill-bidding ass! Also, you are an idiot - trying to change the subject of you blatantly stealing from me by talking about me living with my fiance' - what a dumb ass you are!

Also, I almost forgot about Leon getting mad about my deal with Toby for the Cocoa Wagner and Young in which he tried to interfere with after I had sent Toby $6k+ for the cards!!!!!!!!!!! That rather pissed me off as well. And now that I think about it, is why he was mad at Toby.

One last thing - stealing $883 from me is an illegal act daniels. You are the fool. And, if Leon would have let the thread go over three days, the posts from people who have had bad dealings with you would have been four figures (that is probably why your buddy Leon locked the thread when he did!!!!!!!!!!!). BTW - the Barber Quarter will be going on eBay shortly to help me recoup some of the $883 you owe me - I will just take it off your bill!!!!! If you want to report it stolen - go right ahead and make a false report, b/c I still have all the e-mails to where you begged me to sell it for you and have all the documentation to where you owe me money as well for paying for the M116 for you. Hell, maybe I should report it stolen????? ESPECIALLY since I PAID FOR IT and you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

dude,get a clue-you did something to leon and made a complete and utter childish fool of yourself in the process. I'll get 46*** or 47 letters filled with laughter. you are dishonest and guilty of your own accusations. I have nothing to do with this. By the way,best go read your own last post on the bogus please give Scott emotional support thread. You claimed vehemently and repeatedly you had NO coins of mine but above NOW are clearly admitting it! What a piece of work you are child fool. I know you'll be checking this every hour and posting Scott like you did last time but you are the poster boy for demented today. Feel free to have the authorities contact me...I'm sure they will clear it all up to your disliking.

Old 11-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

I received 4 or 5 times that many from people with horror stories regarding you when I first posted about you stealing from me (and that was only in a short two day thread!).

BTW - when people threaten others and make fun of their Religion, Race, Sex, Age, National Origin, etc. as you do, that is childish as well! Hell, I even admitted I should not have done what I did to Leon (I just couldn't get through to the Fuhrer any other way!). When are you ever going to be man enough to admit you owe me money!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 11-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

bye Scottie,say hi to your two girlfriends you had children with independant of marriage of both... for me.... I wont be checking back every hour like you. I have things to do and you have a lifetime of explaining to your parents next door~

Old 11-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Julie Vognar

I might even understand it some day!

Old 11-16-2005, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Alan

...explain it to me.

Old 11-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Ryan Christoff

Scott,

What a whiny punk you are!!! Guys like you are why this "hobby" sucks sometimes.

Please, just sell your collection and go collect Barbie dolls or something where none of us here will have to deal with your b.s.

You should thank Leon for his restraint and compassion. If that were me, it would be very hard not to visit you in person to trade your rubber check back to you for my stolen cards.

The most fitting punishment for your crime (yes, crime) is that you are the one that has to live in your skin. Good luck sleeping at night. Your life must be incredibly unfulfilling for you to be so compelled to behave in ways that create so much drama and chaos. I suppose if any of us were in your shoes we, too, would probably want to distract ourselves from the reality of our existence. Next time, try heroin. Yours might be the one case where you'll actually cause less harm to others as a using drug addict than you did when you were clean.

-Ryan

Old 11-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: scott ingold

My poor name. Oh what to do ? I guess i could change it.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:46 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: barrysloate

This may be the worst thread that has ever been on network54. After I read it I felt like I just descended into hell. Something needs to be done to bring this back to civility.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Will

Need some computer help.
I once had a site saved as a "favorite" that would take me to vintage card forum. Now, it takes me to a soap opera forum and, what's even worse, they are running repeats.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Chad

I should just stick to rubbernecking.

--Chad

Old 11-17-2005, 06:37 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Darren J. Duet

Hey Barry, although I don't think this thread is hell it's getting hot in here. Hell would be being directly involved in it.

Signing Off from the Inferno,
darren

Old 11-17-2005, 07:12 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Texas Ted

This reminds me a lot of watching Roller Derby. I think the addition of some music and maybe a little popcorn would add a lot also.

I will now return to the lurk mode.

Texas Ted

Old 11-17-2005, 08:05 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Greg

I couldn't agree more with Barry. I sometimes wonder why I continue to read some of the posts that are put on here. While I'm pretty new to card collecting, and know not a single person here, I've been around long enough in another collecting field to recognize that this hobby has some very childish and ugly moments. It's really a shame as I've come to communicate with some very nice people here and in my local area. I thank those folks.

Why do so many posts have to do with badmouthing other collectors or ebay sellers, talking about the almighty dollar and how much money a person pays for their collection, lawsuits (good grief), and, well, I could go on and on...

I thought that this was a hobby.

It's too bad we can't flag the posts that actually have to do with the history of our national pastime and leave the junk in some junk bin.

Just my two cents from a person who isn't part of the in crowd, but who cares just as much about history and the history of baseball to chime in.

Greg

Old 11-17-2005, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Chad

After coming back into the hobby after a long hiatus, I've found most of the people I've come across are really exceptional. This kind of stuff is noisy and gets lots of attention, but I truly believe it's the exception to the rule. In fact, it's good to know it goes on, in a weird way, as it prevents me from being lulled into a state of uber naivete by my almost universal happy dealings with other collectors.

--Chad

Old 11-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: warshawlaw

and stop it...

Old 11-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Bruce Babcock

There are some ways in which computers have been a negative in our lives. Without computers we would have been spared this thread.

And why IS this thread so wide? Good luck, Leon.

Old 11-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: derrick zoolander

Sorry to see such tension. I agree will Barry, and hope that somekind of order can be restored. I have had great deals with Scott and have no problem dealing with him again. I also read he lives with two females? No bad. Jack Tripper did ok with that and I won't hold that against you Scott.

Maybe at the national we can settle this. I will bring the beer. First one to shot gun a beer wins and can assume they are the correct party. Either way, everyone who participates wins. We will be using Bud Ice.

Hope this gets resolved.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Nate

It sounds like some people here really need to grow up. I'm only a young, dumb, idealistic college student, but I can clearly identify all of this as sophmoric behavior. Regarding the previous post, I would love to shotgun some beers right now...Bud Ice would be MORE than fine.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: ramram

I agree this thread ought to be bombed but....

Let's just admit it - we're all disgusted with this stuff but yet we all catch ourselves checking back to see how this has progressed. Once in a while we catch ourselves watching some of a stupid reality tv show, or slowing down to leather-neck at the highway wreck even though just a few minutes earlier we were honking at all the idiots ahead of us who slowed down to look, or telling your wife to be quite a minute and leaning back in your restaurant seat so you can hear the conversation at the table behind you as they talk about somebody you know, or putting on those mirrored sunglasses when your at the pool and your wife is around, or....

Old 11-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Nate

that's extraordinarily insightful.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Darren J. Duet

Zoloft for everyone!

Old 11-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: David McDonald

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
-- Steven Wright

Old 11-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Cat

For all the bitching about the behavior and the posts, I am really glad Leon hasn't torpedoed this thread.

Old 11-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: DJ

Ram is correct! It's like these two fought, the fight ended and we all watched it and now we are commenting on how much we didn't like watching it even though we watched it.

We can always turn the channel or in this case, simply avoid this thread.

DJ

Old 11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Brian Weisner

Hi Guys and Julie,
I don't wish to comment on the bad deal between Leon and Scott, as I have had several successful dealing with both. I would like to point out that our "Moderator Dude" usually likes to handle disputes through private email versus postings on the board, so he evidently had no choice but to post on the board. I have personally asked Leon for help on 2 similiar situations, which both got taken care of without any accusations or disputes being aired in the public forum. I hope we can continue this practice in the future, so that these types of post don't detract from the fun of Vintage collecting. Be well Brian

Old 11-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: ozzyzoe

Is this the vintage card forum, or do I have the wrong number? I have been reprimanded for a lot less. What gives?

Old 11-17-2005, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: JudgeDred (Fred)

Brian,

Help me understand something

I have personally asked Leon for help on 2 similiar situations, which both got taken care of without any accusations or disputes being aired in the public forum. I hope we can continue this practice in the future, so that these types of post don't detract from the fun of Vintage collecting.

Do you mean that you asked Leon to get involved in dealings that were not his to begin with? If so then I would profusely thank Leon for his time and efforts, if I misunderstood this then please let me know.

I wouldn't want to bother Leon with deals that did not involve him because he's got his own life (besides babysitting us) and he's the board moderator not the deal moderator. If he doesn't mind doing this then we've got a gem here for a moderator. Personally, I'd rather not bother him though.

I don't like reading about deals gone bad but since there is a B/S/T associated with this forum there is the possibility that things may go wrong with these (or other) deals. Perhaps a link could be added to the B/S/T that is called BBB VBBC (Better Business Bureau - VBBC). If anyone has an axe to grind about a bad deal it could be done through this thread and away from the main forum. Call it a public service link that will inform the forum members of possible considerations before dealing with someone. We'd have to keep it to negative feedback (unless you want to start another thread that's called B/S/T Positive Feedback) because I'm sure that there are so many good deals that happen that the negative ones would get lost.

Just a thought....

Old 11-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Brian Weisner

Hi Fred,
No, I did not ask Leon to arbitrate any deals I was conducting, but asked for his guidance in dealing with a mutual friend who would not return my emails. I think you missed my main point, which is to say, that most disputes should be handled off the board between the parties involved and not in the public forum. My post was meant to show that our moderator dude usually prefers, and even guides most diputes in this direction, so If he chooses to use the board he must have little if any alternative. I guess I would rather email a few of my Board 54 friends for guidance, before posting any acusations or negative comments on the board. I hope that answers your question. And yes. I believe are Moderator Dude DOES AN EXCEPTIONAL JOB.

Be well Brian

Old 11-17-2005, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: JudgeDred (Fred)

Brian,

Thank you for the clarification. The post could have been construed in different ways due to the limited amount of information provided. You're right, these posts would be better suited out of the main stream of the forum.

Best,

Fred

Old 11-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: bigfish

Set Elkins Free. He is a good guy!! This post should be dealt internally so nobody gets dragged through the mud or thrown under the bus.

Barbara Walters

Old 11-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Elliot

Scott Elkins chose to bring this to the board, rather than trying to handle this privately. Although I like Scott, he has compounded his original error (which he readily admits) by coming on here and calling the moderator names. This is childish. As a previous moderator, i know how frustrating it is to be insulted when you are trying to do your best, and have people take issue with it in an inappropriate way. Kudos to Leon for resisting the temptation to respond in a like manner. FWIW, hasn't this thread gone on long enough and shouldn't it just die a natural death.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Cat

At least within this thread Scott didn't bring it to the board.

I think the one thing that is inordinately unique about this board, above all boards that I have ever participated in, is that history is re-written so fast. This thread was started with Leon looking for Scott and then publicly posting some details of the deal going south... all before Scott even posted. I do not know one person within this thread, but deals going south and people feeling slighted is one thing, but someone who brings in so much crap about Scott's personal life is just plain BS. This, above everything else within this thread, is what folks should be concerned with.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Alan

amen

Old 11-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Anson

I would also agree. I don't think Leon posted this topic to open it up for personal attacks and insults that have nothing to do with vintage cards. He was trying to locate Scott in hopes of resolving a dispute.

I'm staying clear of this one because I don't have all the facts. And, I really don't want to get involved. I think a few other posters should have done the same.

Old 11-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: joe brennan

What amazes me the most is this is the kind of bickering I would expect to find on some teenage chat site. I though I was joining a group of mature adults that enjoyed the hobby and comradery SP? of others that enjoyed the same passions. I guess its just the age we live in. The computer world has made us all faceless and fearless behind a monitor. I've seen it on every site I have ever been on, so this is not something new, just something I didn't expect from here. I would give my opinion of the actions of some here but I shall refrain. I guess the purpose of my post was that I had hoped I had found a site where I could sit back and discuss our passion like adults and act like adults while we were doing it. I will continue to look for that peaceful enjoyment.

A scared man can't gamble and a jealous man can't work.

Old 11-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Mark

I just want to say it's sad that Scott is no longer active on this forum based on the extreme harassment of another board member. I for one will miss Scott's expert posts.

Old 11-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

?

Old 11-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

Posted By: Mark

Voluntarily.

Old 11-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Administrator

Default Scott Elkins ?

And apologize to Leon for pulling his chain...but come back.