NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Baseball Memorabilia B/S/T

Old 06-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Richard Simon

Default Baseball Autgraphs for Sale

Pictures available upon request.
shipping is extra.
Please write to me at richsprt@aol.com for picture requests and orders.

A 1/3 deposit will hold any item for you.

BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS

• Dan Bankhead- postmarked government postcard, postmarked Sept 27. First black pitcher in major league baseball. $400
  • Billy Cox - postmarked government postcard, postmarked May 2,1952. $125

• Sandy Koufax - single signed Official National League ball,Bill White Pres. A beauty. Comes with a JSA cert. As you know I don't use 3rd party authenticators but my seller already had the cert. $400
  • Mickey Mantle - single signed Official American League baseball. Blue ink signature on sweet spot of an excellent Bobby Brown baseball. Comes with JSA cert. As you know I don't use 3rd party authenticators but my seller already had the cert. $525
  • Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Duke Snider (sweet spot) - Official National League baseball, Bart Giamatti President. Excellent signatures. $795
  • Jake Pitler - postmarked government postcard, postmarked Sept 9,1951. Famed Jewish coach of the Brooklyn Dodgers, rare signature. $400
  • Eppa Rixey - signed check. Vertical fold in center of check, not touching signature. $175

• Jackie Robinson signed check from 1948. A rare check from his playing days, this was signed during his second year in the major leagues. There are Jackie Robinson checks around but the number of checks from his playing days is minimal. This is a chance to get one and it's in excellent condition. $1350
  • Jackie Robinson government postcard, postmarked Jun 15,1956. Staining on card. $525
  • Jackie Robinson government postcard, postmarked Jan 14,1954. Ornate, colorful design printed on the card by the original collector. Great signature. $700
  • Jackie Robinson - Brooklyn Dodger glossy picture postcard with fine ink signature and facsimile signature at bottom of card. Comes with JSA cert. $1250
  • 1943 Brooklyn Dodgers baseball with 22 autographs including the very tough to find signature of Arky Vaughan, Paul Waner, Billy Herman, Leo Durocher and 18 more. A couple of minor light stains and some light toning. War year baseballs are always tough to find and this one has four Hall of Fame signatures. These baseballs do not come along very often. Comes with JSA cert. $850
  • George Weiss check - dated May 1,1970. This check had been in a scrapbook and has two 1/16" dots of black paper residue on the back, top left and top right. This does not show through to the front of the check. $300
  • Ted Williams - single signed Official American League baseball, Bobby Brown President. Very slightly toned ball, outstanding signature. $450

Hall of Fame signed index cards

These cards were removed from a black page scrapbook. The original collector placed them in the book with two tiny (1/16") pieces of double faced tape at the top left and top right of the back of the card. When I removed the cards a tiny, tiny bit of black residue at the top left and top right of the back of the card remained. The residue does not come close to interfering with the visibility of the autograph. A few of the cards have the tiny pieces of tape on the back with no black residue. The autographs are all clean, clear and unaffected by the tape or residue on the back.

• Walt Alston $50
  • Luke Appling 10
  • Richie Ashburn 15
  • Earl Averill 15
  • Dave Bancroft 125
  • Ernie Banks 8
  • James "Cool Papa" Bell 35
  • Lou Boudreau 5
  • Jim Bunning 5
  • Max Carey 20
  • A. B. Chandler 20
  • Earle Combs 85
  • Jocko Conlan (slight skip in J) 10
  • Stan Coveleski 17
  • Joe Cronin 35
  • Bill Dickey (personalized but mattable) 30
  • Larry Doby 22
  • Bobby Doerr 7
  • Don Drysdale 30
  • Leo Durocher 30
  • U. G. "Red" Faber 100
  • Rick Ferrell 10
  • Carlton Fisk 20
  • Elmer Flick (lined side) 45
  • Whitey Ford 15
  • Nelson Fox 200
  • Ford Frick 40
  • Frank Frisch 55
  • Chas. Gehringer 20
  • Warren Giles 40
  • Burleigh Grimes 20
  • Lefty Grove 50
  • Chick Hafey 50
  • Jesse Haines 30
  • Bucky Harris 65
  • Gabby Hartnett (lined side) 65
  • Billy Herman 10
  • Harry Hooper 30
  • Waite Hoyt 20
  • Carl Hubbell 25
  • Jim Catfish Hunter 20
  • Travis Jackson 30
  • Judy Johnson (personalized) 20
  • Al Kaline 10
  • George Kell 10
  • George Kelly (personalized) 15
  • Ralph Kiner 10
  • Sandy Koufax (personalized) 45
  • Bob Lemon 7
  • Freddie Lindstrom 35
  • Ernie Lombardi 55
  • Al Lopez (personalized, mattable) 15
  • Ted Lyons (5 line note with signature) 25
  • Heinie Manush 65
  • Juan Marichal (personalized) 7
  • Rube Marquard 35
  • Ed Mathews 15
  • Bill Mazeroski 7
  • Joe McCarthy 40
  • Joe Medwick 50
  • Johnny Mize 10
  • Hal Newhouser 10
  • Phil Niekro 10
  • Gaylord Perry 7
  • Pee Wee Reese (lined side) 22
  • Phil Rizzuto (personalized) 10
  • Robin Roberts 10
  • Edd Roush 15
  • Red Ruffing 40
  • Ray Schalk 80
  • Red Schoendienst 10
  • Joe Sewell 12
  • George Sisler (ink skip in G) 40
  • Enos Slaughter (personalized) 5
  • Duke Snider 12
  • Warren Spahn (card lightly toned on left side,barely touching W) 7
  • Willie Stargell 15
  • Casey Stengel 125
  • Bill Terry 20
  • Pie Traynor 175
  • Lloyd Waner 25
  • Zack Wheat 85
  • Hoyt Wilhelm 12
  • Billy Williams (crease on left side) 7

HALL OF FAME GOLD PLAK POSTCARDS

All top signed unless noted.
These cards were removed from a black page scrapbook. The original collector placed them in the book with two tiny (1/16") pieces of double faced tape at the top left and top right of the back of the card. When I removed the cards a tiny, tiny bit of black residue at the top left and top right of the back of the card remained. The residue does not come close to interfering with the visibility of the autograph. A few of the cards have the tiny pieces of tape on the back with no black residue. The autographs are all clean, clear and unaffected by the tape or residue on the back.

• Luke Appling 15
  • Luis Aparicio 15
  • Earl Averill 20
  • James "Cool Papa" Bell 65
  • Yogi Berra 15
  • Lou Boudreau 15
  • A.B.Chandler (bottom signed) 15
  • Jocko Conlan 25
  • Stan Coveleski 25
  • Joe Cronin 60 (short note in Cronin's hand on back)
  • Bill Dickey (slightly smudged) 45
  • Don Drysdale 35
  • Bob Feller 10
  • Rick Ferrell 15
  • Chas. Gehringer 30
  • Bob Gibson 15
  • Hank Greenberg 125
  • Burleigh Grimes 30
  • Billy Herman 17
  • Waite Hoyt 30
  • Carl Hubbell 30
  • Monte Irvin 12
  • Travis Jackson 45
  • Judy Johnson 40
  • Al Kaline (bottom signed) 10
  • George Kell 12
  • George Kelly 30
  • Harmon Killebrew 20
  • Ralph Kiner 15
  • Sandy Koufax (signed vertically on left side) 50
  • Bob Lemon 12
  • Al Lopez 30
  • Johnny Mize 15
  • Satchel Paige 200
  • Pee Wee Reese 35
  • Sam Rice 100
  • Brooks Robinson 10
  • Edd Roush 25
  • Joe Sewell 20
  • Warren Spahn 15
  • Bill Terry (small smudge on y) 12
  • Lloyd Waner 25
  • Early Wynn 20

OTHER BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS - These items were removed from a black page scrapbook. The original collector placed them in the book with two tiny (1/16") pieces of double faced tape at the top left and top right of the back of the item. When I removed the cards a tiny, tiny bit of black residue at the top left and top right of the back of the item remained. The residue does not come close to interfering with the visibility of the autograph. A few of the items have the tiny pieces of tape on the back with no black residue. The autographs are all clean, clear and unaffected by the tape or residue on the back.

• Hank Aaron - 5x7 photo wearing helmet with M (Milwaukee Brewers) $30
  • Walt Alston - team issued color postcard in LA uniform 85
  • Johnny Bench - team issued postcard size B&W picture, authentic and facsimile signatures. $20
  • Lou Brock - team issued postcard size B&W picture, authentic and facsimile signatures. Personalized. $15
  • Rod Carew - 8x10 color photograph, personalized. Comes with COA from Rod Carew Enterprises. 25
  • Bob Feller - 8x10 B&W photo during clubhouse celebration. $12
  • Bob Feller & Lou Boudreau - 8x10 B&W photo smiling in clubhouse. 20
  • Charles Gehringer - four line handwritten note on 3x5 card discussing greatest thrills in baseball. Signed C. G. $10
  • Goose Goslin - small paper cut signed in pencil. Top of both G's is cut off a bit. $20
  • Jim Catfish Hunter - 3x5 color photo, Yankee uniform. $20
  • Ralph Kiner - two different documents from his days as General Manager of San Diego in the PCL. One assignment document, one transfer document. $35 each
  • Willie McCovey - signed Renata Galasso commemorative envelope with nice picture of Willie, marking 25th anniversary of his debut. 20
  • Pee Wee Reese, Duke Snider, Carl Furillo, Andy Pafko - 8x10 B&W photo in Dodger dugout. Pafko is not in the picture but he did sign it. Also pictured are Robinson, Campy, Roe and Hodges. The Furillo sig. is in ballpoint and has some skips. $40
  • Casey Stengel - NY Mets "paper baseball", signed on front and back. 100
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 06-22-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:21 PM
bR!@N R0+H

Scan of the Greenberg?

Greenberg collection
Old 06-30-2011, 03:54 AM
ErikV

Default Re: Baseball Autgraphs for Sale

PM sent.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:11 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan View Post
Scan of the Greenberg?
Greenberg has been sold.

Rich
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow