NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-22-2024, 01:50 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Default Card UTubers

I guess there is no doubt they are here to stay and still proliferating, seemingly daily. Anyhow, I am, in no particular order, giving my top 4 that I, being addicted to the subject, tend to watch whenever possible.

1. Bluejacket 66 - Incredible knowledge on a full range of pre-war and post-war vintage. Not afraid to call out posers. Should smile once in a while... (Dave?).

2. Midlife - Greg is a nice regular guy who is all in on the hobby. Wish he focused a bit more on pre-war, but he is getting there.

3. Chasing - Mike, no doubt still basking in the Rangers' triumph. I like when he does his most valuable cards and seeing which cards have moved up or down. A good pulse on the marketplace.

4. Collector, investor, dealer - Even though Chris confesses that prewar is not his forte, I like his crisp professional delivery. I particularly enjoy the financial breakdown of major deals he has done over the years as well as some terrific stories, such as the time he and his sidekick bought a whole dealer's booth at a show.

Most of the other podcasters I just pass on by, except Sammy Thunder because he joined the Board. John
Old 02-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Fred

What, you don't like SportsCard Radio?

You don't like watching those cheesy screwballs that "break" on You Tube?

I don't watch collecting podcasts. However, if there was a podcast that focuses on prewar, I'd wouldn't mind a link to watch an episode.
Old 02-22-2024, 02:31 PM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I guess there is no doubt they are here to stay and still proliferating, seemingly daily. Anyhow, I am, in no particular order, giving my top 4 that I, being addicted to the subject, tend to watch whenever possible.

1. Bluejacket 66 - Incredible knowledge on a full range of pre-war and post-war vintage. Not afraid to call out posers. Should smile once in a while... (Dave?).

2. Midlife - Greg is a nice regular guy who is all in on the hobby. Wish he focused a bit more on pre-war, but he is getting there.

3. Chasing - Mike, no doubt still basking in the Rangers' triumph. I like when he does his most valuable cards and seeing which cards have moved up or down. A good pulse on the marketplace.

4. Collector, investor, dealer - Even though Chris confesses that prewar is not his forte, I like his crisp professional delivery. I particularly enjoy the financial breakdown of major deals he has done over the years as well as some terrific stories, such as the time he and his sidekick bought a whole dealer's booth at a show.

Most of the other podcasters I just pass on by, except Sammy Thunder because he joined the Board. John
I used to be a huge fan of Chris, he talked a ton on vintage baseball at the start of his channel, the stories he had acquiring rare cards and collections were awesome.

Still a wonderful guy and channel but it's just changed so much toward modern, junk cards (imo), highest sales which are always the same cards, and to me extremely boring seeing the same Brady, Jordans and Mantles. And grading reveals which also are seemingly mostly modern/junk. He has the occasional great video but it's just went downhill sharply in what interests me.

Dave and Rick oddball cards are my two favorites. But the others you mentioned are good. As well as Chris From Missouri.

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale

Last edited by Lucas00; 02-22-2024 at 02:37 PM.
Old 02-22-2024, 02:58 PM
J@son Per1

Good topic. I would put in a plug for "Phillies Baseball Cards: Story, Legend and Lore." This guy does a nice job documenting his trips to card shows, and his attempts to collect all things Phillies. He has a whimsical style and is not too long winded like most vloggers, including some of the good ones.

I also like Vintage Card Curator although he has unfortunately been mostly inactive that past couple of years.
Old 02-22-2024, 03:42 PM
Jeremy W.

I really like Dave-Bluejacket, but Chasing Cardboard is just as good.
Old 02-22-2024, 03:56 PM
Bruce Mattioli

I have only viewed Jabs but will check these out..
Old 02-22-2024, 03:57 PM
octavio ranzola

John mangini
Old 02-22-2024, 04:05 PM
Matt G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post

Agree with that list.

Mike is a fantastic guy having met him several times in person.

Grateful for all the folks putting out incredible card content!

Some other great ones, I know I’m missing several great channels.

-Leftyndv10
-Chris From Missouri
-Dead Guy Cardboard
-SammyThunder
-NufCedCards
-Those Back Pages
-Vintage Oddball Cards
-Dr. Becketts Podcast / YouTube Podcast

Recently have really enjoyed Mike & Chris “Showcase Showdown” episodes

M@tt G@lvin (formerly LarsHoneyToast)

T206 HOF'ers: 10/76

1956 Topps HOF’ers: 8/36
Old 02-22-2024, 04:08 PM
Fred

Are there links to these podcasts? If so, why not include the links in case someone is interested in viewing one of the podcasts?
Old 02-22-2024, 05:48 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson44 View Post
John mangini
Met him at a card show recently and I enjoyed talking with him in person. To me, he seems quite personable in person as opposed to his videos.

I enjoy most of these sports card youtubers, except for the ones who chose to tell their viewing audience exactly how to collect and/or disparage others on how they collect.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:59 PM
Doug

Shameless plug for my new YouTube channel. Invitation to all to watch !!

Pre war cards and topics

https://www.youtube.com/@JoeWoodCollector

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2024, 06:35 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

I’ve had a channel for a few years now and honestly have had an absolute blast getting to know many guys in a different way than on here or really anywhere.

Some channels I’d like to give plugs to (some already mentioned) and some have been, or still are, active members here on Net54

The Mangini collection
Chris from Missouri
Baseball collector
Sargent Dan collects
BlueJacket66
Sammy Thunder
Bowman53
Oddball Cards
Elite Hunters
Midlife sports cards

There are so many more and have anything and everything on their channels. It’s really a great way to get to see and communicate with others.

Drew

Last edited by almostdone; 02-22-2024 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-22-2024, 06:42 PM
Eric

All channels mentioned are great channels.
1926 Star Player Candy Chick Hafey
1880-1930s Detroit Tigers
Travis Jackson 1925 W461 Exhibits or 1923 V89 William Paterson
Old 02-22-2024, 08:36 PM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostdone View Post
I’ve had a channel for a few years now and honestly have had an absolute blast getting to know many guys in a different way than on here or really anywhere.

Some channels I’d like to give plugs to (some already mentioned) and some have been, or still are, active members here on Net54

The Mangini collection
Chris from Missouri
Baseball collector
Sargent Dan collects
BlueJacket66
Sammy Thunder
Bowman53
Oddball Cards
Elite Hunters
Midlife sports cards

There are so many more and have anything and everything on their channels. It’s really a great way to get to see and communicate with others.

Drew
Can't believe I forgot to mention your channel Drew, it's really good, great stories.

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale
Old 02-22-2024, 11:23 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

'Rough Cuts' is another vintage podcast worth checking out. They always have interesting conversations and they have a lot of hobby knowledge as well.
Old 02-23-2024, 06:18 AM
Brian Jordan

Here's a copy and paste of my subscriptions. Some I watch more consistently than others especially if their focus is post war vintage or "hobby news". Some publish much more frequently than others and some have a lot more followers than others. A couple of these channels are setup for the youtubers to post content together in group conversations. Several have been mentioned already. Surprised I haven't seen A Collectors Dream mentioned yet as he posts pretty regularly and has a lot of pre-war vintage content.

4 Collectors
@4CollectorsForCollectors•745 subscribers
We are 4 Collectors for Collectors. We all primarily collect vintage baseball cards but have a wide range of collecting interests. This channel is dedicated to collaborating efforts with other collectors in the cardboard community. Email us: FourCollectors@yahoo.com

4Leaf Cards
@4LeafCards•768 subscribers
4leafcollecting at gmail dot com Just a sports collector sharing some things with other folks. I've been watching a lot of you tubers and love watching folks open packs and talk about collecting cards so I decided I'd throw my stuff out there too. Mostly baseball, but a little bit of everything. Mostly Red Sox/Patriots/Bruins/Celtics, but I can appreciate other good players/teams and Hall of Famers. Cubs are my Nat. League team. This started as a passion for cards and set building as a youngster and quiting in 1994 with the strike. Started back up when a buddy and I drove past a "going out of business" LCS and bought some 80's packs and did some tailgate trading over a six pack that night. Fell back in love with cards. First mistake: trying to build a 1981 fleer set from only cards I pull out of packs...currently going broke on a $40 set. Hoping to chronicle some of the trip and share with you all. #cards4kidswithcancer Best of Luck! #collect2connect Have an AWESOME day!

A Collectors Dream
@ACollectorsDream•2.17K subscribers
A Collector's Dream is an information hub for rare sports cards and collectibles. Autograph cards and non sports. Showing cards from 1887 to the present. Many unique vintage cards including rare one of a kind cards and vintage memorabilia. Over 50 years of collecting and accumulating this amazing collection will be documented in these videos. You can reach out to me by email: Acollectorsdreamco@gmail.com If you enjoyed my videos, please help cure Breast Cancer. I have 3 friends who got breast cancer. One passed away a few months ago, another friend was cured and my best friend just completed chemo. Please help cure this horrible disease. Donate at: www.komen.org 1-877-gokomen

Ballpark Memories
@ballparkmemories•1.06K subscribers
BallPark Memories card collecting. Vintage sports cards and memorabilia. Come along on our collecting journey ! eBay Store : https://ebay.com/usr/arwells2001 MYSLABS store : https://myslabs.to/31b67921-2de6-4d92-ad51-e4eebf682132

Baseball Card Collector Investor Dealer
@collectorinvestordealer•65.2K subscribers
I have been in the hobby 30+ years and I am thankful to be able to share some of my stories/experiences/strategies via this channel!

Baseball Collector
@BaseballCollector•7.86K subscribers
Videos about my Baseball card, Autograph, and Memorabilia addiction!!

Bench Clear Media - Sports Card Network
@BenchClear•17.8K subscribers
Provide the #1 network of thought provoking, unbiased, and insightful hobby content in the sports card industry. THOUGHT PROVOKING | free-form channels that challenge us to look at the hobby purposefully UNBIASED | No strings attached. No ulterior motives. No exceptions. INSIGHTFUL | Fact driven perspectives that influence positive hobby change.

Bluejacket 66
@Bluejacket66•3.06K subscribers
National pickups and thoughts

Breakout Cards
@BreakoutCards•12.3K subscribers
Looking to see what a card show is like? Look no further. Every week we head to a local show in Florida or travel out of state to some of the biggest shows like Dallas and the Nationals. Thanks for checking this out! Make sure to subscribe! �� Subscribe and hit the bell https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHd...confirmation=1 ==Resources== �� 20% Off Market Movers Tool with code BREAKOUT: https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=38 ⚾ Card Show Directory: https://breakoutsportscards.com/sports-card-shows/ �� Card Shop Directory: https://breakoutsportscards.com/sports-card-shops/ �� Free Card Show Guide: https://breakoutsportscards.com/free-card-show-guide/ �� Free Collecting Guide: https://breakoutsportscards.com/free...ts-card-guide/
broth6

@broth6•1.16K subscribers
Welcome! Here I highlight pieces of my Hank Greenberg baseball card collection. I try to post videos daily or every other day, please come and learn more about my collection and stick around for more videos to come. - Brian

Buck's Vintage Baseball Cards
@bucksvintagebaseballcards2127•132 subscribers
I recently found a great collection of vintage baseball cards in my dad's basement. I knew he collected cards but did not realize the extent of his collection or how the hobby had progressed over the years with the advent of social media and online marketplaces. I've become hooked on vintage baseball cards and have enjoyed jumping into the hobby!

Cardboard History
@cardboardhistory•55 subscribers
Cards With A Story Vintage Cards
@cardswithastoryvintagecard546•385 subscribers

Chasing Cards
@CardChasing24-7•87 subscribers
A middle aged guy chasing cards that got away. Join us as we open cards from the past, as well as modern cards. We will be chasing baseball, football, basketball, hockey, wrestling and many other types of sports and non sport cards. Please consider hitting the subscribe button. Thank you and happy chasing. Twitter: https://twitter.com/CardChaser247 Instagram: https://instagram.com/chasingcards24...Q5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Chasing Majors
@ChasingMajors•506 subscribers
Chasing Majors - My journey collecting Sports Cards. Collecting Baseball cards, Football cards, Basketball cards, and Golf cards. I'm a master collector of John Stockton, I have a huge Utah Jazz Collection and love vintage sports cards.

Chris from Missouri
@chrisfrommissouri•1.18K subscribers
Videos about my my Vintage Card Collection

Clemente Collector
@ClementeCollector•792 subscribers
I started collecting cards in the 90’s, then drifted away as I got older. In early 2021, my Dad showed me his 60, 61, and 62 Topps cards, I fell in love with vintage cards. I asked him if I could keep the Clemente cards. Clemente was such a great humanitarian and an icon in Pittsburgh. I set out to collect every Clemente vintage card. Welcome to my journey! ( Check out my origin story video) Clemente cards On my wish list- 1966- Topps Rub-off 1967- Topps Test Sticker #6 1967- Clemente for Mayor 1971- Topps Tattoos Topps Stamps-1962 Bazooka- 63, 65, 66/67, 68 Rebottinit@yahoo.com

Coop
@spcooper94•5.65K subscribers
I search through many full length baseball games & other rare videos to find & bring to you the best pitching footage & highlights I can. I also occasionally post non-baseball related videos.

Dan's Vintage Baseball PC
@DansVintageBaseballPC•413 subscribers
A long-time hobby collector displays and discusses his vintage baseball personal collection along with his many Supercollector friends.

Dead Guy Cardboard
@DeadGuyCardboard•3.59K subscribers

Diamondyard Sportscards
@DiamondyardSportscards•1.25K subscribers
Welcome card collectors! Vintage and Modern- Lots of thoughts on the hobby, mail days, PSA reveals, player showcases, live streams and much more regarding our great hobby! All sports, mostly baseball.

D’s Collection
@Dcollection•136 subscribers

Iconic Baseball
@iconic_baseball•831 subscribers
Drawing on 30 years of hobby experience, my goal is to provide insight on collecting the greatest and most iconic players in baseball history. Connect with me on instagram @iconicbaseball

JStottlemire1
@JStottlemire1•424 subscribers
Babe Ruth, Pre war/Vintage card collector, family man, pit bull dad.

Junk Wax Hero
@JunkWaxHero•7.8K subscribers
Sports cards storytelling. Collector of vintage and junk wax era baseball and basketball cards, especially baseball HOF autographs. thejunkwaxhero@gmail.com #baseballcards #vintagebaseballcards #sportscards #basketballcards #tradingcards #junkwax #junkwaxera #vintagecards #vintagesportscards

Just Collect, Inc.
@JustCollect•1.52K subscribers
Founded in 2006 by Leighton Sheldon, Just Collect, Inc. has been buying and selling vintage sports cards for over a decade. Every week, we will bring you an inside look at the collections we purchase. We are excited to read your feedback.
leftyndv10
@leftyndv10•1.21K subscribers

Legends Never Die
@LegendsNeverDieCollection•1K subscribers

MidLife Sports Cards
@MidLifeCards•4.6K subscribers
I'm midway through life and reminding myself about all the fun I had collecting sports cards as a kid. Growing up in the early 80s, I was surrounded by Garbage Pail Kids, Star Wars, and especially Baseball Cards, Football Cards, and Basketball Cards. As a kid, I traveled all over California with my Dad and Brother attending Sports Card Shows, chasing Autographs, and making memories. I've kept my childhood collection and now, I'm adding to it. All those cards I couldn't afford as a kid are the ones I'm now going after, in an attempt to fulfill my childhood collection. You can follow me on all major Social Media platforms: @MidLifeCards #sportscards #cardshow #vintagecards #vintagebaseballcards

Nuf Ced Cards
@nufcedcards•1.35K subscribers
Vintage Baseball Cards

Reindeer Studios
@ReindeerStudios•1.44K subscribers
Reindeer Studios is all about art and sped up drawings and TTM autographs of sports stars and celebrities. Until I change my mind and make it all about grilled cheese sandwiches. New content every Thursday. People keep asking me for my address: Scott Schulman PO Box 1852 Stow, OH 44224

Retro Baseball
@RetroBaseball•4.36K subscribers
making baseball documentaries, I guess. Twitter: @MrRetroBB for business inquiries & video suggestions please contact: mrretrobaseball@gmail.com

Return to Collecting
@returntocollecting•714 subscribers
My channel is focused on the sports card collecting hobby. Mailing address: Return to Collecting 3472 Research Pkwy #104 PMB 202 Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Sammy Thunder
@SammyThunder•2.17K subscribers
Welcome to the Sammy Thunder - Vintage Baseball Cards Channel! I am a collector of vintage, retro and junk wax baseball & basketball cards. I travel around the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area finding baseball card shows, baseball card shops, flea markets, tag sales and antique malls in hopes of finding some vintage baseball cards and collectibles to add to my personal collection. Email me here: sammythundercards@gmail.com

Signs of the Pastime
@signsofthepastime•320 subscribers
Today is a beautiful day, because we're talking baseball ⚾️ Catch me on location around Florida for all things baseball and baseball cards. I collect autographs and focus mostly on non Hall of Famers. I love to tell stories and delve into baseball history. Thank you for checking out my channel.

Stars Of The Diamond
@starsofthediamond7126•508 subscribers

Stuke's Baseball Cards & Curiosities
@stuke1976•386 subscribers
Bought my first baseball cards in 1967, at Douville's Grocery Store in Neche, North Dakota. In the summer of 1968, my Grandfather George "Stuke" Stockton, family nickname, bought me a box of baseball cards. I remember sitting in his front porch opening the cards and going thru them. Sorting out the regular cards from the inserted game cards. I never really stopped collecting from that point forward. I have a permanent collection; semi-permanent collection and I buy sell and trade to support my hobby interest. My goal is to share my enjoyment of the hobby on this channel, with whoever is interested. And yes, I still have that set of 1968 Topps game cards from that afternoon.

The Card Life
@thecardlife•2.19K subscribers
The Card Life is the first nationally-aired TV show in history about the sports card hobby. Each month, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher (and lifelong card collector) Matt Strahm visits a different city and showcases the best stories across the hobby. The Card Life airs across the country on Bally Sports Regional Networks, MASN in Washington D.C. & Baltimore, MSG & YES Network in New York City, NESN across New England, ROOT SPORTS across the Pacific Northwest, AT&T Rocky Mountain, AT&T Las Vegas, AT&T Utah, AT&T Pittsburgh, NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Sports California. The show has become the biggest mainstream sports media platform in the history of the hobby. Since launching in June of 2021, The Card Life has aired more than 8000 times on 27 networks that are available in over 90 million U.S. homes. On average, an episode of The Card Life airs more than 15 times every day across the U.S. and has an audience of 600,000 viewers per month.

The Mangini Collection
@MrJmangini•3.48K subscribers
My personal sports card collection. You can view most of my cards at Facebook.com/themanginicollection

The Misfits
@Misfitcollectors•237 subscribers
Sports Card Collectors

The Stuff of Greatness
@tsogreatness•304 subscribers
TSOG host, Mark Steinberg, shares the aesthetic beauty of baseball through its “stuff.” Mark's collection is a stunning and varied array of some of baseball’s most historic, interesting, and valuable memorabilia.

theShowandMe
@theshowandme•171 subscribers
Here to share baseball cards mostly from the pre-war era. I'm the guy with the dog on twitter

Vintage Oddball Cards
@vintageoddballcards6103•1.95K subscribers
Old 02-23-2024, 06:19 AM
Brian Jordan

Here's a copy and paste of my subscriptions. Some I watch more consistently than others especially if their focus is post war vintage or "hobby news". Some publish much more frequently than others and some have a lot more followers than others. A couple of these channels are setup for the youtubers to post content together in group conversations. Several have been mentioned already. Surprised I haven't seen A Collectors Dream mentioned yet as he posts pretty regularly and has a lot of pre-war vintage content.

4 Collectors
We are 4 Collectors for Collectors. We all primarily collect vintage baseball cards but have a wide range of collecting interests. This channel is dedicated to collaborating efforts with other collectors in the cardboard community. Email us: FourCollectors@yahoo.com

4Leaf Cards
4leafcollecting at gmail dot com Just a sports collector sharing some things with other folks. I've been watching a lot of you tubers and love watching folks open packs and talk about collecting cards so I decided I'd throw my stuff out there too. Mostly baseball, but a little bit of everything. Mostly Red Sox/Patriots/Bruins/Celtics, but I can appreciate other good players/teams and Hall of Famers. Cubs are my Nat. League team. This started as a passion for cards and set building as a youngster and quiting in 1994 with the strike. Started back up when a buddy and I drove past a "going out of business" LCS and bought some 80's packs and did some tailgate trading over a six pack that night. Fell back in love with cards. First mistake: trying to build a 1981 fleer set from only cards I pull out of packs...currently going broke on a $40 set. Hoping to chronicle some of the trip and share with you all. #cards4kidswithcancer Best of Luck! #collect2connect Have an AWESOME day!

A Collectors Dream
A Collector's Dream is an information hub for rare sports cards and collectibles. Autograph cards and non sports. Showing cards from 1887 to the present. Many unique vintage cards including rare one of a kind cards and vintage memorabilia. Over 50 years of collecting and accumulating this amazing collection will be documented in these videos. You can reach out to me by email: Acollectorsdreamco@gmail.com If you enjoyed my videos, please help cure Breast Cancer. I have 3 friends who got breast cancer. One passed away a few months ago, another friend was cured and my best friend just completed chemo. Please help cure this horrible disease. Donate at: www.komen.org 1-877-gokomen

Ballpark Memories
BallPark Memories card collecting. Vintage sports cards and memorabilia. Come along on our collecting journey ! eBay Store : https://ebay.com/usr/arwells2001 MYSLABS store : https://myslabs.to/31b67921-2de6-4d92-ad51-e4eebf682132

I have been in the hobby 30+ years and I am thankful to be able to share some of my stories/experiences/strategies via this channel!

Baseball Collector

Provide the #1 network of thought provoking, unbiased, and insightful hobby content in the sports card industry. THOUGHT PROVOKING | free-form channels that challenge us to look at the hobby purposefully UNBIASED | No strings attached. No ulterior motives. No exceptions. INSIGHTFUL | Fact driven perspectives that influence positive hobby change.

Bluejacket 66

Breakout Cards
Looking to see what a card show is like? Look no further. Every week we head to a local show in Florida or travel out of state to some of the biggest shows like Dallas and the Nationals. Thanks for checking this out! Make sure to subscribe! 🔔 Subscribe and hit the bell https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHd...confirmation=1 ==Resources== 📈 20% Off Market Movers Tool with code BREAKOUT: https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=38 ⚾ Card Show Directory: https://breakoutsportscards.com/sports-card-shows/ 🛒 Card Shop Directory: https://breakoutsportscards.com/sports-card-shops/ 🦊 Free Card Show Guide: https://breakoutsportscards.com/free-card-show-guide/ 📈 Free Collecting Guide: https://breakoutsportscards.com/free...ts-card-guide/
broth6

Welcome! Here I highlight pieces of my Hank Greenberg baseball card collection. I try to post videos daily or every other day, please come and learn more about my collection and stick around for more videos to come. - Brian

I recently found a great collection of vintage baseball cards in my dad's basement. I knew he collected cards but did not realize the extent of his collection or how the hobby had progressed over the years with the advent of social media and online marketplaces. I've become hooked on vintage baseball cards and have enjoyed jumping into the hobby!

Cardboard History

Chasing Cards
A middle aged guy chasing cards that got away. Join us as we open cards from the past, as well as modern cards. We will be chasing baseball, football, basketball, hockey, wrestling and many other types of sports and non sport cards. Please consider hitting the subscribe button. Thank you and happy chasing. Twitter: https://twitter.com/CardChaser247 Instagram: https://instagram.com/chasingcards24...Q5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Chasing Majors
Chasing Majors - My journey collecting Sports Cards. Collecting Baseball cards, Football cards, Basketball cards, and Golf cards. I'm a master collector of John Stockton, I have a huge Utah Jazz Collection and love vintage sports cards.

Chris from Missouri

Clemente Collector
I started collecting cards in the 90’s, then drifted away as I got older. In early 2021, my Dad showed me his 60, 61, and 62 Topps cards, I fell in love with vintage cards. I asked him if I could keep the Clemente cards. Clemente was such a great humanitarian and an icon in Pittsburgh. I set out to collect every Clemente vintage card. Welcome to my journey! ( Check out my origin story video) Clemente cards On my wish list- 1966- Topps Rub-off 1967- Topps Test Sticker #6 1967- Clemente for Mayor 1971- Topps Tattoos Topps Stamps-1962 Bazooka- 63, 65, 66/67, 68 Rebottinit@yahoo.com

Coop
I search through many full length baseball games & other rare videos to find & bring to you the best pitching footage & highlights I can. I also occasionally post non-baseball related videos.

A long-time hobby collector displays and discusses his vintage baseball personal collection along with his many Supercollector friends.

Dead Guy Cardboard

Diamondyard Sportscards
Welcome card collectors! Vintage and Modern- Lots of thoughts on the hobby, mail days, PSA reveals, player showcases, live streams and much more regarding our great hobby! All sports, mostly baseball.

D’s Collection

Iconic Baseball
Drawing on 30 years of hobby experience, my goal is to provide insight on collecting the greatest and most iconic players in baseball history. Connect with me on instagram @iconicbaseball

JStottlemire1

Junk Wax Hero
Sports cards storytelling. Collector of vintage and junk wax era baseball and basketball cards, especially baseball HOF autographs. thejunkwaxhero@gmail.com #baseballcards #vintagebaseballcards #sportscards #basketballcards #tradingcards #junkwax #junkwaxera #vintagecards #vintagesportscards

Just Collect, Inc.
Founded in 2006 by Leighton Sheldon, Just Collect, Inc. has been buying and selling vintage sports cards for over a decade. Every week, we will bring you an inside look at the collections we purchase. We are excited to read your feedback.
leftyndv10

Legends Never Die

MidLife Sports Cards
I'm midway through life and reminding myself about all the fun I had collecting sports cards as a kid. Growing up in the early 80s, I was surrounded by Garbage Pail Kids, Star Wars, and especially Baseball Cards, Football Cards, and Basketball Cards. As a kid, I traveled all over California with my Dad and Brother attending Sports Card Shows, chasing Autographs, and making memories. I've kept my childhood collection and now, I'm adding to it. All those cards I couldn't afford as a kid are the ones I'm now going after, in an attempt to fulfill my childhood collection. You can follow me on all major Social Media platforms: @MidLifeCards #sportscards #cardshow #vintagecards #vintagebaseballcards

Nuf Ced Cards
Vintage Baseball Cards

Reindeer Studios
Reindeer Studios is all about art and sped up drawings and TTM autographs of sports stars and celebrities. Until I change my mind and make it all about grilled cheese sandwiches. New content every Thursday. People keep asking me for my address: Scott Schulman PO Box 1852 Stow, OH 44224

Retro Baseball
making baseball documentaries, I guess. Twitter: @MrRetroBB for business inquiries & video suggestions please contact: mrretrobaseball@gmail.com

Return to Collecting
My channel is focused on the sports card collecting hobby. Mailing address: Return to Collecting 3472 Research Pkwy #104 PMB 202 Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Sammy Thunder
Welcome to the Sammy Thunder - Vintage Baseball Cards Channel! I am a collector of vintage, retro and junk wax baseball & basketball cards. I travel around the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area finding baseball card shows, baseball card shops, flea markets, tag sales and antique malls in hopes of finding some vintage baseball cards and collectibles to add to my personal collection. Email me here: sammythundercards@gmail.com

Signs of the Pastime
Today is a beautiful day, because we're talking baseball ⚾️ Catch me on location around Florida for all things baseball and baseball cards. I collect autographs and focus mostly on non Hall of Famers. I love to tell stories and delve into baseball history. Thank you for checking out my channel.

Stars Of The Diamond

Bought my first baseball cards in 1967, at Douville's Grocery Store in Neche, North Dakota. In the summer of 1968, my Grandfather George "Stuke" Stockton, family nickname, bought me a box of baseball cards. I remember sitting in his front porch opening the cards and going thru them. Sorting out the regular cards from the inserted game cards. I never really stopped collecting from that point forward. I have a permanent collection; semi-permanent collection and I buy sell and trade to support my hobby interest. My goal is to share my enjoyment of the hobby on this channel, with whoever is interested. And yes, I still have that set of 1968 Topps game cards from that afternoon.

The Card Life
The Card Life is the first nationally-aired TV show in history about the sports card hobby. Each month, Philadelphia Phillies pitcher (and lifelong card collector) Matt Strahm visits a different city and showcases the best stories across the hobby. The Card Life airs across the country on Bally Sports Regional Networks, MASN in Washington D.C. & Baltimore, MSG & YES Network in New York City, NESN across New England, ROOT SPORTS across the Pacific Northwest, AT&T Rocky Mountain, AT&T Las Vegas, AT&T Utah, AT&T Pittsburgh, NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Bay Area and NBC Sports California. The show has become the biggest mainstream sports media platform in the history of the hobby. Since launching in June of 2021, The Card Life has aired more than 8000 times on 27 networks that are available in over 90 million U.S. homes. On average, an episode of The Card Life airs more than 15 times every day across the U.S. and has an audience of 600,000 viewers per month.

The Mangini Collection
My personal sports card collection. You can view most of my cards at Facebook.com/themanginicollection

The Misfits
Sports Card Collectors

The Stuff of Greatness
TSOG host, Mark Steinberg, shares the aesthetic beauty of baseball through its “stuff.” Mark's collection is a stunning and varied array of some of baseball’s most historic, interesting, and valuable memorabilia.

theShowandMe
Here to share baseball cards mostly from the pre-war era. I'm the guy with the dog on twitter

Vintage Oddball Cards
Old 02-23-2024, 06:19 AM
Brian Jordan

4 Collectors

4Leaf Cards

A Collectors Dream

Ballpark Memories

Baseball Collector

Bluejacket 66

Breakout Cards
Looking to see what a card show is like? Look no further. Every week we head to a local show in Florida or travel out of state to some of the biggest shows like Dallas and the Nationals. Thanks for checking this out! Make sure to subscribe! 🔔 Subscribe and hit the bell https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHd...confirmation=1 ==Resources== 📈 20% Off Market Movers Tool with code BREAKOUT: https://www.sportscardinvestor.com/plans/?ref=38 ⚾ Card Show Directory: https://breakoutsportscards.com/sports-card-shows/ 🛒 Card Shop Directory: https://breakoutsportscards.com/sports-card-shops/ 🦊 Free Card Show Guide: https://breakoutsportscards.com/free-card-show-guide/ 📈 Free Collecting Guide: https://breakoutsportscards.com/free...ts-card-guide/
broth6

Cardboard History

Chasing Cards

Chasing Majors

Chris from Missouri

Clemente Collector

Coop

Dead Guy Cardboard

Diamondyard Sportscards

D’s Collection

Iconic Baseball

JStottlemire1

Junk Wax Hero

Just Collect, Inc.
leftyndv10

Legends Never Die

MidLife Sports Cards

Nuf Ced Cards
Vintage Baseball Cards

Reindeer Studios

Retro Baseball

Return to Collecting

Sammy Thunder

Signs of the Pastime

Stars Of The Diamond

The Card Life

The Mangini Collection

The Misfits
Sports Card Collectors

The Stuff of Greatness

theShowandMe

Vintage Oddball Cards
Old 02-23-2024, 07:10 AM
Ed.gar Pim.entel

Dave Bluejacket, Mangini, Rick Vintage Oddball, & Orlando A Collector’s Dream: in addition to being knowledgeable, these guys tell interesting yarns of their cards’ backgrounds.

Ryan History Through Cards- Shortcut: if you like the interplay between cards, history, politics and economics, then this channel is for you.
Old 02-23-2024, 09:39 AM
Drew Ekb@ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas00 View Post
Can't believe I forgot to mention your channel Drew, it's really good, great stories.
Thanks. I appreciate that.
Old 02-23-2024, 10:01 AM
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromVAtoLA View Post

4 Collectors

4Leaf Cards

A Collectors Dream

Ballpark Memories

Baseball Collector

Bluejacket 66

Breakout Cards
broth6

Cardboard History

Chasing Cards

Chasing Majors

Chris from Missouri

Clemente Collector

Coop

Dead Guy Cardboard

Diamondyard Sportscards

D’s Collection

Iconic Baseball

JStottlemire1

Junk Wax Hero

Just Collect, Inc.
leftyndv10

Legends Never Die

MidLife Sports Cards

Nuf Ced Cards
Vintage Baseball Cards

Reindeer Studios

Retro Baseball

Return to Collecting

Sammy Thunder

Signs of the Pastime

Stars Of The Diamond

The Card Life

The Mangini Collection

The Misfits
Sports Card Collectors

The Stuff of Greatness

theShowandMe

Vintage Oddball Cards

I am honored to be on your list with such big names and collectors!