NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Modern Baseball Cards Forum (1980-Present)

Old 11-27-2016, 07:21 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default 1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set

If the set doesnt sell now in the make an offer stage with Heritage, i would be interested in purchasing the set .
Old 11-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Ben North

Good luck with the purchase.
Old 11-27-2016, 06:51 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Good luck with the purchase.
Thanks looks like will need a toon of luck as dont even know if anyone on net54 even is the consignor...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-27-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Thanks looks like will need a toon of luck as dont even know if anyone on net54 even is the consignor...
So you are trying to find the owner to cut Heritage out of their commission.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
So you are trying to find the owner to cut Heritage out of their commission.
They already had an auction with either no bids or not up to the reserve amount. It not like the card is at auction now its at BIN with make an offer option. Dont think there is harm at this point.

I dont think anyone consigns their cards to Heritage for their make an offer option. Plus, like i clearly said IF the cards dont sell in the make an offer stage, i would be interested.

Funny you have such an interest in this and you aren't the consignor.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-28-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Funny you have such an interest in this and you aren't the consignor.
Not near as funny as all the "nice card", "good luck with the sale", and the other against the rules posts you make in the BST section.

I do wish you the best of luck locating the owner of the 89 UD partial signed set. It is a awesome set from my favorite era of baseball and quite honestly my favorite era of cards.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:34 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Not near as funny as all the "nice card", "good luck with the sale", and the other against the rules posts you make in the BST section.

I do wish you the best of luck locating the owner of the 89 UD partial signed set. It is a awesome set from my favorite era of baseball and quite honestly my favorite era of cards.
Thanks. Didnt know saying nice card was against the rules. I know you said things against the rules much more recently than anything you can hope to fnd on me. Pot calling the kettle black i guess. Happy holidays
Old 11-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Thanks. Didnt know saying nice card was against the rules. I know you said things against the rules much more recently than anything you can hope to fnd on me. Pot calling the kettle black i guess. Happy holidays
What have I said against the rules? I usually try to follow them.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:41 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Cool

Quote:
What have I said against the rules? I usually try to follow them.
Well you said i was the biggest offender of B/S/T on 9/10/16 (which was a b/s/t thread that I started). Now you have a problem with me saying nice card. What have I posted since 9/10/16 that would remotely offend anyone.

On 9/10/16 you called me a moron as well. Lets just admit you are biased.

Heck all i did was start a thread about a potential purchase on some cards in which the auction had ended and only if the cards dont sell , and you have a problem with this thread.

Now you have a problem with saying nice card or good luck with the sale even though you just said on this thread 'Good luck with the purchase' which i guess makes you a huge offender now too.

I am going to take a wild guess that this thread i started did not remotely offend anyone. Yet you have a problem with it, otherwise why are you stirring the pot and talking about ancient history. In addition, you are the most recent offender.

I guess i only offend bnorth now

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-28-2016 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:52 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Well you said i was the biggest offender of B/S/T on 9/10/16. Now you have a problem with me saying nice card. What have I posted since 9/10/16 that would remotely offend anyone.

On 9/10/16 you called me a moron as well. Lets just admit you are biased.

Heck all i did was start a thread about a potential purchase on some cards in which the auction had ended and only if the cards dont sell , and you have a problem with this thread.

Now you have a problem with saying nice card or good luck with the sale

I am going to take a wild guess that this thread i started did not remotely offend anyone. Yet you have a problem with it, otherwise why are you stirring the pot and talking about ancient history. In addition, you are the most recent offender.
I have always complained about people posting useless garbage in the BST threads, not just you Jake. It is against the rules and it is not fair to the other people selling an item.

When was I a recent offender? I never said this thread offended anyone where did that come from?
Old 11-28-2016, 05:57 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
I have always complained about people posting useless garbage in the BST threads, not just you Jake. It is against the rules and it is not fair to the other people selling an item.

When was I a recent offender? I never said this thread offended anyone where did that come from?
It really not a big deal. but why would you complain about 'useless garbage' of saying nice card but its ok for you to post on my B/S/T thread on a Leaf Jackie that I am am a moron and i am allegedly some big offender on b/s/t threads. That was on 9/10/16 and you cant point to a single thread that I posted on since yours on that date that remotely would of offended anyone. Anyone else who is reading this (which i doubt anyone is) wont be able to find anything either.

I get it that its a general cause of yours about saying 'nice card' but this thread was started by me just about looking to find some cards. Pretty simple. This thread has nothing to do with any for sale b/s/t thread yet you are first to bring it up here.

I not so sure why you like to do the back and forth especially since you are the most recent offender on b/s/t

Plus its all about context, someone reading what you said may not know the history you have with me so now they can now take whatever you say with a grain of salt.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-29-2016 at 05:46 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Scott B.

What is a 1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set?
Old 03-03-2017, 03:35 PM
And.rew Mil.ler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbdoug View Post
What is a 1989 upper deck Heritage signed almost set?
Heritage is an auction house offering a 1989 UD set in which most of the cards are signed.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:47 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nohitter View Post
Heritage is an auction house offering a 1989 UD set in which most of the cards are signed.
Thank you
Old 03-04-2017, 08:07 AM
D@vid L@dd

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbdoug View Post
Thank you
Honestly the way it was worded I was confused also... I thought that UD had a heritage set that I never knew about!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk