NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Default Survey Data Section

Posted By: Darren

How difficult would it be to have a separate directory(a la B/S/T) for ongoing surveys. I think it will keep data more accessible and easier to track.

Old 01-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

Explain a little more of what you mean. The BST threads are close to as many as I want right now. I am always open to suggestions but move pretty slowly on most things, on purpose. I think we have fine tuned the site fairly well. Still, if it makes sense we can talk more..I woudn't mind a link as much on the links page which might be easy.....regards

Old 01-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Darren

I find it difficult to navigate through posts to find "surveys" to review and/or input data. My thought was to include a directory that would address ongoing survey data. It could be included along side the B/S/T, Vintage Links, Forum Rules, etc.

It may prompt more contributions to data gathering as well as keep the data accessible. For example, Ted's T206 thread on certain backs would be an ideal thread for this directory. Perhaps we could stimulate more data collecting on many different issues. Could help us identify unknown hobby scarcities and give us a better idea of what is out "there."

Just a thought Leon. I think the sight is great as is.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Mike Peich

Darren and Leon,

I agree with Darren that it would be nice to have a data section to store information, a database, if you will. For example, I'm getting more data about Pinkerton postcards that I'd enjoy sharing with others, and it would be ideal to put it in a section where folks could retrieve what they wished. And while I have not checked this suggestion with Lyman (I really AM your friend, Lyman!), maybe he and Brett could moderate it. Or, perhaps they could open a data site at OC. However it's achieved, I like Darren's idea.

Cheers, Mike